One Way || Fnaf x F!Reader ||

由 Jess_Chan_Star

Broken. thrown away, Left for dead, only to survive. You only want to help your family out by getting this si... 更多

ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ + 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 9
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 11
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 12
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 13
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 14
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 15
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 16
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 17
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 18
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 19
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 20
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 21
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 22
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 24
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 25
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 26
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 27
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 28
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 29
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 30
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 31
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 32
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 33
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 34
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 35
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 36
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 37

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 23

230 10 10
由 Jess_Chan_Star

ᵂᵃⁱᵗ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉˡˡ ?

" Actually I THINk it works.. "

Ennard's robotic voice would sate but it seemed more gentle and calm then the broken twisted voice both ( Name ) and Michael had grown use to.

" Ennard this isn't time for your stupid.. "

Michael would start to say but he'd stare at the animatronic which seemed to be just not where it should be anymore.

" -Jokes? "

Michael would end his sentence which had turned into more like a question as he would stare down at a red haired male who seemed to be smirking back at him..
" Hey Eggs I Think it worked Perfectly~ "

The red haired male would say happily as he'd get up after stumbling a couple times since he wasn't used to standing up like this..
" Great why the hell are you doing this now Ennard? Show ( Name ) not me dammit.. "

Ennard would just gasp as he'd realize what Michael had just said was actually the truth since he didn't give one shit about the male in a human form. The human would just run over to ( Name ) before hugging the female happily causing her to gasp out in surprise..
" Michael I didn't think you would be the hugging type.. "

" ( NAME ) hOW COULD YOU?! "
Ennard would scream out as he felt hurt that the female didn't realize who was hugging her.
" huHH?! Ennard? I'm sorry!! I.. "

( Name ) would just pause in the middle of her sentence as she'd finally take a look at the male ho had pulled away from her with a nice big smile on his face.
" It worked? ENNARD IT WORKED!! "
( Name ) would scream out in excitement as she'd smile back at the male who would just hum in response as he'd show himself off to the female. Michael would just groan as he'd watch both ( Name ) and Ennard interact like morons that had forgotten he was still here with them..
" Are you guys done yet? Or what? "

Michael would happily ask as he had lost his patientest by now anyway.
" Ah right just one more minute Michael. "
Michael would just groan to himself as he'd stare down at his hand only to notice something weird..
" Ennard doesn't it normally take a minute or so before you know I Rot?.. normally? "
Ennard would hum in response before he'd notice the problem himself..

" Yea but it seems that if I'm in this kind of form then you seem to take some kind of illusion as well? I guess this means it'd be easier for you if we both stay like this? "
Ennard would state as he'd smile happily..
" hey ( Name ) at least let me stay by your side since eggs is a big shit and will boss me around! "
Ennard would whine out but to the male's surprise ( Name ) would agree for him to stay by her side.Michael would just sigh to himself as he'd stare at the pair of idiots that seemed to smile at each other happily.

" If that's the case then ( Name ) you don't mind telling me who I'm supposed to work on now? "
( Name ) would stay silent for a couple minutes before she'd happily agree to the male saying she would tell him that the animatronic was in the back of the room their were currently in.

" The animatronic seems to be programmed quite badly but i believe you can fix that up Michael. Oh right! It's name is Lolbit I believe. "
" Lolbit? Your joking right that thing lives inside a damn computer- "

Michael would state as he'd stare at ( Name ) who would just point over at the fox animatronic that stood in the darkest corner in the room with no movements at all. Michael would just stare at the funtime animatronic in pure shock since he wasn't expecting to see it in this kind of way at all.
" Holy crap.. It actually isn't some kind of virus?! "

" I mean I could have told you About Lolbit.. Eggs since it was locked up it had to found some way to see the outside world and it found just that. "
Ennard would state as He'd happily look over at Lolbit to groan at how the animatronic had changed over the time he had been away from it.
" But it seems the years haven't been to kind to it.. Its whole system seems like shit besides it doesn't since to have much human like actions anymore. "

Ennard would say calmly as his eyes seem to soften as he'd stare at the animatronic which didn't seem to react or even move just a bit at all. Michael would just sigh to himself as he'd make his way over to Lolbit only to notice that the animatronic didn't seem to turn its on like Ennard would do most of the time when he noticed Michael was making his way over to him in the first place.
" No shit Ennard what about you get the hell out of my sight so I can actually focus on Lolbit? "

" Your no fun eggs.. But I'd rather stay by ( Name's ) side anyway! "

Ennard would happily say as he'd grab ( Name's ) hand before dragging her out of the room.
" You can copy stuff right Ennard? "
" Depends but if you mean like systems or codes and that stuff then yea I can. "

( Name ) would just smile happily as she'd stare at the animatronic which would be feeling something odd in his chest.

" Why did you want to know? "
Ennard would finally ask his question only to notice the bag full of discs that had been sitting against ( Name's ) left shoulder.

" I only wanted you to copy the illusions disc's codes onto every over disc is all. "

Ennard would just groan to himself before he'd grab the bag off ( Name ) only to start doing something ( Name ) didn't seem to understand at all. After a couple minutes Ennard would just place the bag back into ( Name's ) arms before he'd hear some kind of Ahem?

The red haired male would turn his attention from ( Name ) to three males and some other animatronics that seemed to be staring right into his very soul.
" So ( Name ) who is this? I've brought the newest animatronic and well the others wanted to come along but it seems your busy? "

( Name ) would turn her head around to face the male who seemed to speak to her? ( Name's) ( Eye Color ) eyes would land on Haru plus her twin brother who seemed quite confused on what was happening. The female would face Haru,Asahi plus the animatronics that seemed to say together in a group.

The animatronics would just glare at Ennard who would seem just to be a little bit worried from the death glares that he would get from the animal like animatronics. ( Name ) would gain everyone's attention as soon as she'd let a Ahem out of her mouth.
" Everyone meet Ennard he is a visiting animatronic that has been helping me out with a more human form for all of our animatronics! "

" Y'ar what does De Lassie mean by Human form? "
Foxy would ask the question which most of the animatronics wanted to ask anyway.
" I believe it means you guys will be able to take on a more human like form like the one you see right here. "

Ennard would happily answer the question since ( Name ) seemed a bit to busy staring at one certain animatronic she hadn't yet meet or even knew about just yet. Ennard would then point to the bag in ( Name's ) arms which he knew the other animatronics probably wanted to gain some kind of human form.

" Oh!! Right! everyone could you place these discs into the slot just next to your main power sources? I'm pretty sure that is what that slot is for. "
( Name ) would say gently as she'd pull out the discs one at a time so she could hand them over to the animatronics. Each animatronic would grab a disc before placing them into their own suits after they had open up their own chest plates.

( Name ) wouldn't pay any close attention to the animatronics that would be generally confused on how they all looked at each other. ( Name ) would just stand next to the brown bear that seemed to stand right behind all the over animatronics.
" Hello I'm ( Name ) what do you call yourself? would you like to try out a disc as well? "

The bear would allow its plastic blue orbs to land on the female who decided to try and interact with itself.
" Please Deposit Five ( 5 )  Fazbear Coins! "

" Oh it seems you may need a whole system check-up? I'll actual do that right now since nothing is in the way just yet. "
With that said ( Name ) would happily just grab the bear's arm before trying to drag it back into the room she had just come out of which didn't seem to be working at all since the animatronic just happily stood in its spot not having been moved even an inch.

This would make the female sigh out in annoyance since she wasn't at all prepared for this kind of situation in the first place.
" Would y'ar like some help Lassie? It took all de crew to bring in the lad. "
A male with bright red hair would state as he'd stare over at the bear which only seemed to be getting angrier by the second.

" Besides That lad is Crazy. "
The male would happily state as he'd feel the cold glaze of the bear which seemed to start moving forward in an attempt to grab the female who would easily step back dodging the animatronic's rushing paw. ( Name ) would just stare in hock at the animatronic that would move forward again following every movement she made to try and get away from the crazed animatronic which only seem to go after her?
" AH! Bon-BON GO GET THEM!! "

A pale purple haired male would scream out as he'd throw the small hand puppet which actually had legs and was now screaming like crazy as he flew through the air straight into the brown bear's head. The small Blue Haired child would just cling onto the bear's head making it stop in all its movements since it wasn't able to see anything at all now.
" Oh good job guys! Bon-Bon can you stay there for a bit longer I'll redo all of its systems then refresh its main power then see where we get from there! "

( Name ) would say gently before she'd rush back into the room only to come back out with a nice laptop in her arms as she'd move forward to stand in front of the brown bear which would just try to move its head around in confusion which didn't seem to help its case at all. ( Name ) would put in some cords into the animatronic's sides plus some on its endoskeleton which she had made sure to move its chest plate so she was able to access the animatronic properly.

-  Time Skip  -

( Name ) would just recheck somethings on her Laptop before she'd unplug the cords which had connected her laptop to the brown bear like animatronic in the first place. ( Name ) would slowly shake her head as she'd swipe her own forehead to get some of the sweat which had been rolling down from her forehead and onto her cheeks slowly.
" Alright Bon-Bon. Now let's see. "

The small male would slowly but surely hesitantly move off of the bear's head only to jump into ( Name's ) arms totally forgetting about the laptop which had been placed on the ground just a couple seconds before his sudden act.

Humans

( Name )
Sweet Dreams?
IIII

Michael
Student
IIIIII

Haru
Confusion
II

Sarah
Mutual
-0

Vanessa
Mutual
I

Henry
Boss
-3

Jeremy
Mutual
-0

Jack
Mutual
-0

Mike
Mutual
-0

Animatronics

Bon-Bon
Friend
IIII

Foxy
Cap'n
III

Goldie
??
IIII

???
??
?

???

Chris
Buddy
I

Nightmare
Partners In Crime
III

Ennard
Friend
III

Nightmare Fredbear
??
?

???
??
?

???
??
?

- Coming Up Next! -
ⁱᵛᵉ ᶠᵃᶻᵇᵉᵃʳ ᶜᵒˢ? ᵂʰᵃᵗ ᴬʳᵉ ᵀʰᵒˢᵉ?

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

30.1K 663 34
Welcome dear reader, you have reached a terrible demise. JK, welcome to the party! At your new job you meet a group of guys that change your life for...
22.8K 469 13
This is what I call a comfort fanfic but im writing it CW: cursing, it's a part of my vocabulary. expect nsfw every once in a while for funsies Backg...
5.3K 136 27
Y/N L/N was a seven year old boy who was taken to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria for his seventh birthday with his single mother as she had forgotten abou...
389 8 15
This was written a very long time ago. When I was 12. You're Kitty, you have a younger sister called Cassidy. You get a job at Freddy Fazbears! Soon...