Rock of steele

By HaleyMoss

Ella is just a normal semi popular girl by the sports she plays,living in Jasper ,Nevada with her best frien... More

Chapter 1 Darkness Rising's
Chapter 2 Masters and Students
Chapter 3 Scrapheap
Chapter 4 ConJob
Chapter 5 Convoy
Chapter 6 Deus Ex Machina
Chapter 7 Speed Metal
Chapter 8 Predatory
Chapter 9 Sick Mind
Chapter 10 Out of his head
Chapter 11 Shadowzone
Chapter 12 Operation: Breakdown
Chapter 13 Crisscross
Chapter 14 Metal Attraction
Chapter 15 Rock Bottom
Chapter 16 Partners
Chapter 17 T.M.I
Chapter 18 Stronger, Faster
Chapter 19 One Shall Fall
Chapter 20 One shall fall part 1
Chapter 22 One Shall Fall Part 3

Chapter 21 One Shall Fall Part 2

995 28 7
By HaleyMoss

Ella P.O.V.

True to Ratchet's word he had be up at 6am. I could just wring his neck right now. He had us up at the butt crack of dawn. Doesnt he know teenagers like to sleep.  Here I was layind down on the same guerny that I was yesterday with Ratchet about to stick a human side needle in my arm. "Ratchet why do we have to be up this early? and can I go back to sleep while you do this?" I asked. "No you may not, I dont want you to rip off the needle in your arm in your sleep.Let's talk more about sparkmates and spark bonding." Ratchet said. "Really?Now?" I asked. "Yes now that you can sparkbond we have to talk about this just in case you decided to in the near future." Ratchet said. "okay hit me with it doc." I said. He huffed with the doc name. "Right so you know that when a sparkmate feels them pulling them towards each other and well now youll feel the pull now too if your sparkmate is calling for you. When you spark bond it's when both partners open their chestis open to reveal their sparks and then they stick there sparks together. After that it's up to you when you are ready to interface. I will show you images of our how would you say it." Ratchet said. "your private parts?" I asked. "yes. We will start the images. have you ever seen a human males spike?" Ratchet asked. "uh no Ratchet." I said. My cheeks burning red.

I saw a femme interfacing unit and how it works and everything it was basically just like ours but made of metal. It was below their armor. which is called their protoform. "Alright now spike time." Ratchet said like it was no big deal. "what I saw next is what I saw in health class as the male privates only huge and just huge. "How would that work if I were to sparkbond to someone right now, and if we wanted to interface. that huge thing would kill me Ratchet. Do you have one of those that big?" I said and I asked. "Oh I cant believe I just asked that." I said to myself mostly. "Well uh I um I have one and were not going to discuss my size. Since now we have holoforms it would work the same way they would still be able to feel the pleasure just not as much as it would be if you were a cybertronian." Ratchet said.

wow this is alot to take in. I know I am not ready to have sex I"m only a teenager, which I know some teens have sex as early as 13. That's just weird. I would like to wait until I"m 17 or 18 to have sex. THe only one I can picture myself having sex with or being with is Magnus forever. I feel if something is pulling me towards him and only him. Could it be? My spark is calling for Magnus? I have to be sure and see if his spark is pulling towards me.

Ratchet removed the needle out of my arm and put a small bandaide over it.Then he handed me this glowing blue cube and said "here drink this, youll need it if you want to eat normal food as you said and if you want to live." I looked at it. It kind of reminded me of a blue slushy. "what is it?"I asked. "it's an energon cube, you must drink it. All of it no matter the taste. Go on now." He said. "uh okay bottoms up." I said as I started to drink it. It felt like I was drinking a slushy but the taste it tasted like oil and then it was kind of sweet tasting. I drank it all the nothing was left and handed the cube back to Ratchet. "so how did it taste?" He asked. "It has a oil taste to it but it was also somewhat sweet, it reminded me of drinking a slushy." I said. "what's a slushy?" He asked. "It's a ice cold drink with different flavors with ice in it." I told him. He nodded.

Once I stood up I felt as if I had just felt so much stronger. Weird. "You are free to go Ella. I suggest you get ready for school." Ratchet said. I waved to him bye and off to Ratchet's room where my stuff was put. I used the shower in there, then dried off. I then put on some skinny jeans, with my high top DC's, then a blue flowing top. I grabbed my packback and my phone. I walked out of Ratchet's room and towards Magnus's room. I looked at my phone and found that it was about 7:20am. I better go wake up Magnus and head off to school. I decided to text Miko to wake her up. I didnt feel like walking all the way down the hall to Bulkhead's room.

Ella- Miko get up or you'll be late for school. I know you dont want to get yelled at by Ratchet.

Miko-fine fine im up im up. I'll see you there.

Ella-kaye sourbutt

Miko-okay sweetspark

Ella- uh are you okay? you not normally this sweet in the mornings.

Miko- that's what Ultra Magnus called you when you were...not here anymore.

Ella-what does it mean?

Miko- why dont you ask your boyfriend? uh I cant believe you didnt tell me y'all were dating!

Ella- who told you?

Miko- Ultra Magnus when you were gone.. because I asked what a sweet spark was and why he called you that. But you ask him I think it would be much cuter coming from him.

Ella-oh okay. but seriously who are you and what have you done with Miko?

Miko- ah scrap on you!

Ella- slash monkey sucks

Miko- uh you take that back!

Ella- Never!

I never got another text after that. I guess MIko couldnt come up with something else to say back. I walked into Magnus's room to see that he was just waking. "wakey wakey sweetspark." I told him. "what? what did you say?" He asked. "I said sweetspark I like it. MIko said you called me that. what does it mean? "I asked. "It means when a mech cares deeply for one that he calls them sweetspark." He said. "so you care alot about me?" I asked. "No." Magnus said. I frown and said "but you just said-" I was cut off by Magnus saying "I wanted to say this some time in a place more romantic than this, but I dont just care for you deeply Ella. I love you with all my spark and more and My spark has been calling for you since the first time we met. When I thought I lost you my spark was dieing just as you did.  I will protect you with everything that I am and more. I wish that we could sparkbond, I want to be with you and no one else Ella for as long as I am here and alive." Magnus said.

 I was so touched and glad that he felt the same way about me that I felt about him. "I love you too Magnus. I dont want to be with no one else except you forever. I was afriad to fall for you in the begining because I was human and you werent. I never thought you would accept me especially if your sparkmate appeared. I never thought that you would feel the sameway about me that I feel about you.  I have some good news for you Magnus, I am able to sparkbond with you. I was giving a gift from the 13 primes while I was dead. they gave me a spark instead of a heart for mine had failed. I know you wont believe me but Ratchet comfirms it. I would want nothing more than to sparkbond with you if you will allow me or accept me. I knew I wanted to be with you forever before I was granted the gift of having a spark, but after I recieved this spark, mine was calling to yours and will forever only call to yours." I told him.

Magnus smiled down at me and then said "Oh my sweet Ella I would love to sparkbond with you. When would you be ready?"He asked. I smiled and said "right now would be good. the only ones who are aloud to know that I have a spark are Ratchet,Optimus and the one that is my sparkmate. The others cant know until I recieve my second gift that the primes granted me, and when it is need will I receive my second gift." I told him. "I understand sweetspark, now come here I will show you how to sparkbond with me." Magnus told me as he lowered his hand to the ground. I hopped on, then he held me close to his chastis, but then he opened it to reveal his spark. It glowed blue and it was the most beautiful thing I had ever sceen.

I looked up at Magnus to tell him so but he said "Now I will put you close to my spark and your spark should combined with mine. It will not hurt as I have heard from others." He said as he put me close to his spark. I could already feel my spark merging with his. Ours glowed even more brightly when we merged together, it felt amazing, and pleasureable that I let a a soft moan. It must have been pleasureable to  Magnus as well because he let out a moan of his own. Once our sparks had merged we pulled away and I could feel all of Magnus' emotions. Happy. As was I.

"I can feel your emotions, can you feel mine?" I asked. "yes I can. and I can speak into your mind as you can mine." he said. "really?" I asked. "yes." he said.

[Ella can you hear me?] I could hear Magnus in my mind. so cool.

[yes i can hear you.] I told magnus he smiled. He could hear me as well.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Miko P.O.V

Bulkhead and I was walking down the hall way when we stopped when we heard a sound inside of Ultra Magnus room. "what was that sound?" I asked. Then I heard an even bigger one. "Bulkhead seriously what was that sound?" I asked again. "uh let's get off to school before you late." Bulkhead said nervously. seriously what's going on? "I dont have school today teachers meeting I totally forgot.I better tell Ella." I said. I went to knock on the door but Bulkhead grabbed me and went walking off torwards the main part of the base."ugh Bulkhead!" I yelled and groaned. Seriously what was the big deal in the noises I heard.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Ultra Magnus P.O.V.

I was finally sparkbonded with the one that I loved and I couldnt be any happier. I was still holding Ella when I walked out of my berthroom and into the main base where everyone was standing around the computer listening to the voice of Unicron on Optimus's comm link.

"I take that as a yes ,we are on our way." Ratchet said. I set Ella down on the platform and then Optimus's voice came over again saying "Negative, Unicron cant be dfeated by shear force he wants me. This fight must be mine alone." We all looked at each other but we all had the same Idea. We werent going to let Optimus face him alone. Ratchet opened a ground bridge so that Arcee, Bulkhead, Bee and I could go through.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Ella P.O.V.

I watched thme go throught the groundbridge hopeing for safety for all of them including Magnus. Then a few mins Arcee commed us saying .:Ratchet:. .:yes what happend?:. Ratchet asked. All fo a sudden we heard .:I happend:. "wait king con is there too?" Miko asked. "He has aligned himself with Unicron." Ratchet said. .:Dont be so sure Megatron just saved Optimus's tailpipe:. Arcee said. "He what?" I asked. Everyone just looke shocked to say the least. We kept listening to walk Megatron was saying when Ratchet yelled "the past always matters,"

Megatron kept explaining how to destroyed Megatron or how to get there when Arcee asked. how they were actuallygoing to destroy his spark. "with the matrix of leadership."Optimus said. "what is that?" Agent F said. "a vessel of pure energy, the collective wisdom of the primes." ratchet said.

Jack then stepped up and asked "do we really have time for a scavenger hunt?I mean where is Optimus so supposed to find this matrix?" Really Jack? "Optimus does not need to find it,he carries it within him. " Ratchet said. I wonder if that's what makes him a prime?

Then Miko started to talk saying "okay wait if Unicron is he going to stay down there?" "yeah cant we sikein him out down there?" Jack asked. "He's not in the earth's core Jack he is the earth's core." Raph corrected. "Rahael is correct. Tampering with your core could corrupt the magnetic pulls. trigger the events that we are trying to remedy. Tragically Unicron is your earth's very seed,always has been and always must be." Ratchet said. "Ratchet send a ground bridge." Optimus said. Ratchet opened up the ground bridge then shut off the comm link.

Once the ground bridge was up it didnt take to long fo rthe bots to come throught it. "I know desperate times come for desperate measures but bringing Megatron here to our base." Ratchet said. "how can you even think about bringing him here after what he did to Raph and Ella." June said.
 "He will be closely moniderted. and only allowed to send us on our journey, not one moment more." Optimus said.

I do not what so ever want to up close and personall with buckethead himself. Where's Wheeljack when you need him? "but how are you gonna stop a con from an airstrike if he knows where it is?" Agent F asked. That's a good question."By groundbridging Megatron here he will be un able to get a fix on our cordinates." Optimus said.

Jack spoke up saying Optimus what's going to happend when all of your matrix energy is released?" Another good question. "The power within the matrix has not yet been utilized by human manner." Optimus replyed." But you have an idea dont you?" Jack asked again. Optimus turned towards the entrance of the ground bridge but didnt say anything for a few mins.

With Optimus's back still facing us he then said "Autobots, if human kind is to be saved I have no choice but to proceed, but you do." All the bots turned towards us. "Well I dont know about human kind but I"m willing to do it..for Miko" Bulkhead said. "For Jack." Arcee said. "For Raph." Bee said. "And I for Ella." Magnus said.

Optimus then sent buckethead a comm to come through the ground bridge. Ratchet was pushing MIko to go and hide so taht Megatron wouldnt see us. "No fair Weve never seen him why do we have to hide?" Miko asked. "Because I said so."Ratchet said. So all of us went down to the training room to hide.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Ultra Magnus P.O.V

Once the children and two adults were safely hidden we all stood waiting for Megatron to come through the ground bridge. Optimus was standing right inforn of it while the rest of us were behind him staniding beside each other. Once we saw Megatron come throught all of us except Ratchet and Optimus raised our weapons at Megatron. "So this is where the magic happens? qaute." Megatron said. We still had our weapons aimed at him for he now stood right infront of Optimus.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Ella P.O.V.

Once we knew that the bots had turned around we walked back and stood at the corner where they couldnt see us. Then we saw him. Megatron. Buckethead. I was about to give him a piece of my mind and I guess Raph had the same idea as me as we stepped forward towards Megatron. "Ella, Raph no." The others said. "you." Raph pointed at Megatron and said. "Hey buckethead your gonna pay for what you did to us." I yelled at him. "ah I see you both seem to be looking better then the last time we met little ones. Human's resilants." Megatron said. "cmon Raph, Ella he isnt worth it." Jack said as he started pulling us away. When we had stepped up to Megatron Arcee and Magnus stood infront of us. Protecting us incase Megatron decided to attack us.

Jack turned around with the rest of us but stopped when Megatron addressed him with "and you.I never forget a face even for a human. " Jack turned towards him but then turned back and started walking away. I was walking away as well when I heard Miko yell" if you double cross anyone my face is what your going to be seeing and you never forget, never." I heard scuffling and Agent F must have picked her up.

Once we heard the groundbridge up and ready we headed back to the bots. Megatron had went throught and they all turned towards us. All the others went through but Magnus bent down towards me and pointed to his head and said "I will keep in touch my little starblaze." I smiled. Then he went through as well.

Once the ground bridge closed Miko turned towards me and asked. "why did he call ou starblaze?" I just shrugged my shoulders. I didnt want her to know just yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 4.6K 36
Living in Jasper Nevada, Nova's life takes a turn when she becomes part of the Autobot and Decepticon war. What secrets and adventures lies ahead of...
73.3K 1K 26
This is actually going to be the first time that I will make myself one of the main characters in this story. I hope you guys enjoy it. Description:...
1.7K 80 44
The story is about a girl who is the bad girl type, and she is smart. and she was good with vehicles and machines. Rachel was a rebel with a cause...
94.5K 2.8K 47
A Human girl named Violet remembers nothing of her past or where she even came from all she has of her past is a vision of Robots but when she is doi...