waffle house | traves x reader

By gingerdough

how does y/n, a waffle house waitress, befriend someone like traves? there are not enough stories showing lo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
A/N
10
11
12
13
A/N (important)
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

7

587 12 1
By gingerdough

"lets go do somethin!" travis spouts excitedly, his attitude changing. this makes me smile.

"sure! what did you have in mind?" i say, also excited now. he's pretty cute. i mean what? in a platonic way, i mean.

"hmm.. well, we could play a game, or go to a park, or watch a movie.."

"a movie sounds nice." i say, choosing the easiest option. i'd much rather relax on my day off, rather than run around a park. plus, movies are pretty cool anyway.

"cool! lets go talk to the bois!!" he shouts, grabing my hand once again and leading me down stairs.

- - travis pov: - -

as im running down the stairs with y/n, something occurs to me. why the guys act so surprised when she came over? i told them it was happening! that means they did it purely to embarrass me. i know they were joking though, they would never do it purely to embarrass me.

we get downstairs to find carson and noah gone, and josh still here on the couch. i let go of y/n's hand.

"josh you wanna watch a movie with us?" i ask, and josh looks up at us.

"only if it's a scary one, i saw this one they just added to netflix that me and carson wanted to watch, if thats alright." he suggests, and i see y/n look slightly uneasy but i shake it off as her just being embarrassed still.

"sounds good to me! y/n?" i turn to her, waiting for her response.

"hm? oh yeah! yeah that sounds great." she smiles at me.

"great! i'll get carson and noah!" i yell, and start bolting up the stairs. i get to noah's room first, and knock on the door.

- - - -
a/n: thank you so much for reading! im sorry for the short chapter and lack of updates, but i just had to get something out for you guys. seeing your comments and votes inspired me to write more, more will be coming out very soon! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 241 15
Who the fuck let this get 18k reads and why Just wanna write about the boys. Will also include others (like Josh, and Wilbur, and Minx and others) of...
136K 2.3K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
18.3K 415 42
10 years. 10 years of hating Griffin Taylor. Luckily for me, he lives hundreds of miles away and I very rarely have to handle the knowledge he's in...
13K 144 19
yeah i decided to republish even tho this shit is stupid. Enjoy i guess. or dont. i dont really care loll its marked complete but i might continue ad...