Euphoria Academy✔︎

By Mochilatae_

▷ E.A. Series (Year 1) ▷ P L A Y L I S T https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3Tw1t7nRgLs9rGUWWtuoyC?si=993ba58b... More

𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔈𝔲𝔭𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔞 𝔄𝔠𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔶!
01: The unexpected
02: The letter
03: Busan to Seoul
04: Welcome to Euphoria!
05: First day
06: Shh...
07: The bad house
08: Good Dragons
09: The Life of Sparks
11: Unknown
12: Roseanne Park
13: Imposter
14: Day 1 of Training
15: Crystal Clear
16: School of Power
17: Moon
18: Light up the sky
19: Groupchat
20: Heroes
21: Going Home...
22: Karma
23: Blue's Clues
24: Ascertain
25: The test
26: Plan B
27: Battle
28: Caelum skies
29: House ceremony
30: The start of a new life

10: Sparks

81 8 3
By Mochilatae_

"To find out who the Secret six are..." Jungkook smirked. They all looked at each other without care and continued to eat. "Just look. Read it yourself." Jungkook said and slid the book to Irene. She sighed and opened it. She flipped through pages. "The Secret six got defeated by Professor Voodoo? Who's that?" Minnie questioned looking up at Jungkook. Jungkook shrugged his shoulders.

"This book is ancient...Where did you find this?" Irene asked.

"The library. There is so much old stuff there." Jungkook replied. Jungkook looks at Hyunjin who was staring at the book. He didn't look right. He looked worried. BamBam noticed it too. They both look at each other to decide what to do. Jungkook taps his shoulder.

"Hyunjin are you okay?" He whispers to him. Hyunjin shakes his head. "No, No I'm not. History is going to repeat itself. The new secret six will appear and Professor Voodoo may be summoned." Hyunjin says. Everyone looks at Hyunjin with worry.

"Euphoria Academy won't be so Euphoric anymore..." The table was in complete silence. The book was snatched from Irene's hands. Jimin took the book and flipped through the pages. "Sparks...Sparks...Sparks... What nerd would want to learn about Sparks." Jimin says throwing the book on the table.

"Jimin leave us alone if you don't want trouble," Irene says, standing up. Jimin laughs. "You are nothing but a weak little girl who stands under me. My father could have sued you for what you did to me. He's powerful, unlike you guys." Jimin says but Jungkook cuts him off.

"My father is one of the richest people in Busan and could buy this whole school if he wanted to. You are just dust to me. I don't want you to disrespect my friends and family." Jungkook says. They both stand in front of each other. They glare into each other's eyes.

"I know," Jimin smiles. "Your parents want to protect you from the danger outside. The danger that will soon come." Jimin smirked. He grabs the book one last time and pushes it to Jungkook's chest and leaves. Jungkook was confused.  He looks at Jimin walking away. He angrily sits back down.

"Now thinking about it, we shouldn't mess with Jimin," BamBam says. "For real, He has everything we don't," Lisa says looking down at her plate. Jungkook sighs, "Guys we can't just be weak. We have to look strong. No matter where we come from we can all become one powerful group."

"Yeah...sure..."

Lunchtime was over and it was time for their next classes. They had to go to a swimming class after a few hours. They didn't understand why the school needed a swim class, but the teacher says it's for the training. As usual, they go to their locker rooms to change to their swimsuits. They come back to the big pool like usual and sit down doing nothing for an hour.

"Why do we need this stupid class If we already know how to swim," Jungkook whined as he splashed the water with his feet. "You guys know how to swim?..." Minnie gulped. They all nodded. She giggles nervously looking at the water.

"He...he...guess who doesn't know how to swim..."

"Minnie, you don't know how to swim?" BamBam asked. Minnie nodded slowly looking down at the water. Laugher comes closer from the Griffins. "Oh look who can't swim!" Jimin laughed, teasing Minnie. Jungkook sighed. He's taking this too far, Jungkook thought. Jimin walks closer. Minnie stands up with her arms crossed.

"I bet I can swim better than you." Minnie challenged. Jimin stops laughing and glares at her. "Are you challenging me?" Jimin asked, throwing a towel around his shoulder.

"No one ever challenges my Jimin!" Jeongyeon pouted, grabbing onto Jimin's shoulder. "I'm not yours! Get off!" Jimin yelled at her and snatched his arm off her grasp. Jeongyeon looks down at the floor but remains beside Jimin. They all felt slightly bad for her. Jimin glares back at Minnie.

"Let's have a race. Whoever wins gets a prize and whoever loses...pranks headmaster Damaris." Jimin smirks. Minnie was unsure of what she got into. She looked back and they all shook their heads to not accept the challenge.

"Are you gonna deny it like a loser?" Jimin says.

"Cut it off, Minnie!" They all whispered at her. Minnie sighed. "I will do the challenge." Minnie accepts. Jungkook and the others whined and worried. "What are we gonna do?" Lisa squeaked.

"We got to protect her in case she drowns." Jungkook answers.

"Why can't we just stop this!?" Hyunjin yelled at him. "You're right. Let's go!" Jungkook said they were about to run to stop Minnie but a splash was heard. Jimin quickly got out from the other side of the pool. The class was silent. Minnie stayed in the water. They waited for a response. Nothing happened.

"BamBam go save her!" Lisa cried. BamBam didn't hesitate and dive in. He found Minnie unconscious. He tries to carry her out but the water around him starts to move weirdly. Minnie opens her eyes. "BamBam...?" Minnie says weakly with her voice echoing in the water. BamBam flinched and let her go. Minnie raises her eyebrow then notices that she's breathing underwater. She freaks herself out. Minnie crawls out of the pool breathing heavily.

"Minnie are you okay?" Lisa worried with the others following. "I can breathe underwater, I can breathe underwater!" Minnie blurted. BamBam crawls out of the pool, freaking out as well.

"SHE TALKED TO ME UNDERWATER–" BamBam said pointing his fingers to the water causing the water to throw itself to Jennie Kim. Everyone gasped as the water splashed on her. BamBam slowly turns his head to Jungkook. "H–How did I do that?" He asked weakly. He walks out of the pool. Jennie breathed heavily putting down her bright red lipstick. Soyeon begins to giggle a little. The chandelier on top of the pool creaks making everyone look up. The chandelier starts to move as the fire inside gets angrier.

"Jennie, are you doing that?" Soyeon asked. Jennie shook her head. The fire blows in Taehyung's direction. He dodges it quickly and bumped into Jungkook. The fire burnt a plant and then another. Arin walks over to Taehyung and Jungkook and blows the fire out with her hands.

"How can you do that?" Taehyung asked. Arin blushed, "My spark is controlling air..." She giggled. Arin turned around and caused the chandelier the fall into the water. The fire was gone.

"Where is the fricking teacher?" Jimin yelled angrily, making the floor under them rise and lose control. The piece of land Jimin raised threw itself in Irene's direction. Irene covered herself with her hands. She shot huge clear crystals out of her hands. The pill of dirt and rock flew back to Jimin's direction. He dodged it with the others.

More and more chaos happened. Jungkook tried to come up with an idea to stop this. Think Jungkook, Think. Suddenly everyone can't move. Jungkook tried to break this force but he couldn't.

A girl entered the room. Her hands were upon her sides. She looked serious.

"I am Chungha from the Phoenix house." She smirks. "My Spark is Time Stop. I stopped the time in this room." She introduced herself. She was one of the representatives of the house. She looked around. "Where is the teacher?" She asked then sighed. "Your Sparks are generating this. From the crystals...to controlling nature." She explains and she touches the crystals and glares at Jimin.

Jungkook looks at the drops of water in mid-air. He focuses on them and tries to move. Her Spark was too powerful.

"I must report this to Professor Damaris. Get dressed and report to the arena. Now!" She commands and drops her hand to her sides. Everything and everyone can move. She turns to leave.

They all obeyed. Once they were all dressed they walked to the Gym together. Jungkook, BamBam, Hyunjin, Lisa, Minnie, and Irene were silent. They were quite traumatized.

"I guess we all have our Sparks now." Hyunjin laughed nervously. "Yeah, Yeah we do," Jungkook replies.

"And I can Control water. See, what did I tell you." BamBam says making Jungkook laugh.

"Hey, guys! We can become superheroes." Lisa laughed and spun in the air. She falls down on her knees.

"Are you okay?" A girl runs up to her. "Yes, thank you," Lisa replied. "I'm name is Yeeun from the dragon's house. We are in the same class." She says excitedly.

"I'm very interested in your Sparks." She began. She talks about her and Sparks all the way to the gym. Once we were there they saw the Headmaster as well as the 1st year teachers.

"I've heard that all of you are ready..." Professor Damaris began. "You must be separated by the house, Griffins to Professor Moon, Phoenix to Professor Cheong, Dragons to professor Watson, and Krakens to Professor Myung." Instructed Professor Damaris. They separated in their ways. They sat together in the bleachers of the Gym. "I've been waiting for this moment for a long time," He began. "We'll just write down notes of your Sparks. Remember that you should keep your Sparks a secret. You must not use your Sparks outside of campus for any reason. Don't use your Spark outside of class. Only use them when necessary." Professor Damaris explains.

He steps back with the other teachers. "Let's begin with Bae Irene." He announced. He looked to the Kraken's bleacher. Irene steps down to the large area of land and steps a few meters away. Irene gulped.

"Alright Irene, Show use your Spark..."

Irene didn't know what to do. She kneeled down and touched the floor. She focused. A bright circle of magic and symbols appeared on the ground leaving everyone shocked. Huge Clear crystals shot up from the ground and stopped when they got to the teachers. The teachers stepped back.

"Her Spark is Clear Crystals professor." Ms. Watson whispered.

"I see... Irene, You have a powerful Spark. You'll need a lot of training for it. Irene, Your Spark is Clear Crystal!" Said Professor Damaris. Irene bowed and walked back to her seat. She sat next to Jungkook. He saw her shaking. Her hands were trembling.

"Next up! BamBam Bhoukul!"

BamBam stepped down the steps. He stood in front of Irene's crystals. Professor Damaris touches the crystals and they decay, being blown away by the wind.

"Alright BamBam...Show us your Spark..."

BamBam looked around for something useful. They could on top of him look as if it was about to rain. "Perfect..." He thought out loud. He puts his up and pulls the water out of the cloud. The water pours on him and on him only. He pushes the water away to the griffins making them wet. BamBam laughed along with the other houses.

"BamBam your Spark is Hydrokinesis. The Spark can go beyond than what it looks. Thank you, you may have a seat." Said Professor Damaris. The Teachers wrote down the Spark names.

Next was Byun Baekyun. His spark was Shapeshifting. Next was Arin. Hers is Pure winds. There were also interesting mythical Sparks like Tzuyu's, Nature Nymph. Or like Nayeon's Spark, Fairy. Hyunjin's Spark is obviously invisibility. Jaebum's Spark is Brainwashing which Jungkook thought was powerful. Yeeun's Spark is hearing beyond.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Professor Damaris called. Jungkook walked down to the middle of the area.

"Show us, What's your Spark?"

A/n: Unedited. Sooooooo What's your Spark?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 208 35
"She'll dread to us just for that guy, Jeon Jungkook." __________________________________________________ Unforgotten animosity fills the air and rag...
224K 19.1K 60
Vampire AU) Top Jimin / Bottom Jungkook "The sweet blood rushing through your veins... Oh, how I craved it..." Rumors and endless tales of a myster...
304 41 12
AdMiReElItE academy, situated in a remote area away from the city in the United Kingdom also known as the academy of dreams, one of the best academie...
107K 6.2K 40
《COMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...