Euphoria Academy✔︎

By Mochilatae_

▷ E.A. Series (Year 1) ▷ P L A Y L I S T https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3Tw1t7nRgLs9rGUWWtuoyC?si=993ba58b... More

𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔈𝔲𝔭𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔞 𝔄𝔠𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔶!
01: The unexpected
02: The letter
03: Busan to Seoul
04: Welcome to Euphoria!
05: First day
06: Shh...
07: The bad house
08: Good Dragons
10: Sparks
11: Unknown
12: Roseanne Park
13: Imposter
14: Day 1 of Training
15: Crystal Clear
16: School of Power
17: Moon
18: Light up the sky
19: Groupchat
20: Heroes
21: Going Home...
22: Karma
23: Blue's Clues
24: Ascertain
25: The test
26: Plan B
27: Battle
28: Caelum skies
29: House ceremony
30: The start of a new life

09: The Life of Sparks

73 7 5
By Mochilatae_

Irene, Hyunjin, Minnie, BamBam, Lisa, and Jimin followed the headmaster to his office. They get stares from the other students. They arrive at the office. They stood in front of the headmaster's desk. "I am Professor Damaris. The headmaster of the school." He began. "Who caused all of this?" He asked. Everyone looked at Jimin. "It was me, sir..." Jimin admitted. Professor Damaris nodded. "Since it's your first day I wouldn't do anything. Just stay out of trouble. Something like this happens again then you're having detention." He said sharply. "I'm taking away points from the Griffins house." He said. The Krakens cheered, he continued. "I'm also taking points away from the Krakens house..."

"What you can't do that!" Minnie shouted as she stood up. "He started it!"

"Minnie sit down!" Hyunjin whispered yelled. Minnie stomped her feet and sat down crossing her arms. Professor Damaris signaled Jimin to come near him. "Give me your arms." Professor Damaris ordered. Jimin rolled up his sleeves and showed his scars to Professor Damaris.

Professor Damaris gently slides his hands in Jimin's arms and the scars caused by Jungkook slowly went away. Everyone widened their eyes.

"Am I trippin' or am I trippin'," BamBam said.

"You're not trippin' its magic. We are in a magic school. We are Faiths. We have Sparks. We are magic." Said Irene.

"I'm glad you understand Irene. Now, go clean yourselves up for your class." Professor Damaris commanded. They all bowed and went to the restroom to wash their hands then walked to their next class.

Jungkook was lying on the bed looking out the window. The nurse's office was a huge room. It gave you a lot of space. It was silent and echoey. Jungkook hears the doors open. He turns slowly to the doors and sees an old man walking towards him. "Hello, Jungkook! I am Professor Damaris the headmaster of the school. Are you feeling well?" He asked.

"Yes sir..." Jungkook answered weakly. Professor Damaris walks to the bed and sits by Jungkook's legs.

"I want to talk to you about your anger issues." Professor Damaris started. "I don't have any issues, Professor. I'm fine...and I'm sorry for what I've done."  Jungkook said as he sat up. "I know what you did in Busan. I know what you did to your friend. That's why I brought you here. Jungkook the thing inside is very dangerous and without training, you can destroy anything. We don't know much of your Spark but Your eyes, ears, mouth, and nose bleed every time this happens." Explained Professor Damaris. Jungkook didn't know how to react. Who is he?

"Are you saying that I'm a monster?..." Jungkook questioned. Professor Damaris opened his mouth to answer but couldn't lie to Jungkook. Instead, he stayed silent. "Go to class now." He says quietly and leaves the room. Jungkook got his bag and walked all the way to his next class. Schooled continued like normal.

It's been days since the first day. Everything went back to normal. Jimin went back to tease them and Lisa continued to Fangirl. It's like everyone forgot about what happened. Nothing like that has happened ever since. Classes were fine and everything was fine. Some other kids even got symptoms of their Sparks.

The alarm went off. Jin slapped the alarm off and got up. "Wake up!" He yelled. Everyone groaned in their beds. Jungkook stood up and looked at the time. The school gave them about 40 minutes to get ready, eat breakfast, or study. Jungkook went to the restroom and put on his uniform. BamBam was doing his hair and Jungkook was washing his teeth. Namjoon stayed inside the door to study. BamBam and Jungkook walked out and went to the Kraken common room. They sat down on the sofa and waited for the girls.

"I thought this school was going to be fun," Jungkook whined. BamBam agreed. "You know that we are getting the results for the test we took last week."

Jungkook knew he failed. He could barely pay attention to what Professor Moon was talking about. Lisa, Irene, and Minnie came and sat next to the boys. "Hey, guys..." Lisa said in a sad tone. It was weird to see Lisa this way. She looks so Lazy. She's always energetic.

"Lisa are you okay?" Jungkook asked but Minnie stopped him. "Don't even. We ask her that millions of times and she keeps saying that her head hurts."

"She kept groaning in her bed too," Irene adds. BamBam then soon changes the subject. "You guys wanna go out for a walk or eat breakfast?"

"I'm not really hungry. I just woke up, but a walk will be good." Jungkook says. "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Irene jumped and they got their bags to go outside. It was a sunny day. The grass was green and the sun shined brighter than my future. It was windy though.

"I feel like someone's missing..." Irene says quietly.

"For real. It feels like a lacuna." Lisa says weakly. Jungkook turned to look at her and she seemed unusual. She was taller than him. Jungkook raised his eyebrow and asked, "How are you taller than me?" Everyone's attention went to Lisa who was taller than everybody. Lisa looks down at everybody. "Oh yeah..." She smiles.

"Did your legs grow even longer?" Jungkook asked. Lisa shrugged her shoulders. Irene slowly shifts her head down to look at Lisa's feet. Irene widened her eyes in confusion. "Lisa you're floating on air." She says.

Everyone looks down at her feet. It's true. Lisa was floating on air. "Maybe that's why you feel sick," Irene adds. Lisa gasped. "My Spark!" Lisa gains back her energy and dances in the air. "Where's Hyunjin?" BamBam asked. Everyone let out their ohs. "So that's who we are missing..."

"What do you mean? I'm right here." A voice that sound likes Hyunjin's appeared out of nowhere. They all squealed in fear. Jungkook felt someone touch his shoulder.

"Where did Jungkook go?" Minnie questioned.

"I'm right here!" He yelled.

"But we can't see you," BamBam said. "We're invisible," Hyunjin answered. "I think it's my Spark that turned Jungkook and me invisible." He explains.

"Can you make me visible?" Jungkook asked.

"I'll try..."

Hyunjin puts his arms on Jungkook shoulders and concentrates. They both slowly become visible.

"Cool..." Minnie whispers under her breath. "Lisa has a Flying Spark and Hyunjin has an Invisibility Spark and Jungkook has a...Spark..." Irene thinks out loud. Jungkook felt sort of offended. Lisa and Hyunjin get cool sparks while he gets a deadly one. He looks down. Lisa gets down and touches the ground with her feet and walks to Jungkook. She touches his shoulder.

"Don't worry. You will be able to control your Spark once we get out." Lisa smiles. Jungkook smiles back at her. Jungkook was doubtful about it. There are many things that his Spark might have that he won't be able to have control over.

"You guys wanna get some breakfast?" Lisa asked. Everyone agreed and walked to the main building Jungkook stayed behind. "You guys can go. I'll stay behind."

"Are you sure?" BamBam asked. Jungkook nodded and they continued walking. He waited till they were out of sight. He ran to the library. Jungkook entered and acted normal. He then started searching for a book about sparks hoping to see something about his. He searched impatiently for a book about Sparks.

"Come on...come on..."

He kept pulling books out of the shelves and putting them back. He got onto the rolling ladder and searched on the upper shelves. "The Life of Sparks." was the title of the book. Jungkook got down from the ladder and went to a table to read the book. He flipped pages to find the right one. Something caught his attention. The Secret Six.

Jungkook saw the illustration of 3 boys and 3 girls. The group that saved Faiths from a disaster. Jungkook read more about it.

"The group of six was a mysterious made of six Faith. Each one of them had their own Sparks that worked together well. No one knows who they are. They were heroes. They were defeated by Professor Voodoo. Don't let history repeat itself..."

"Are you serious?"

Jungkook felt furious at the short text. Jungkook had many thoughts running on his head. Who are the Secret six? How is Professor Voodoo? Jungkook shook his head and flipped a few more pages. Jungkook stops when seeing Sparks Written in nice old cursive handwriting. He skips down to the basic and goes to a title that says "Unknown"

"Unknown Sparks are new Spark. They are the new lives of Sparks. These Sparks don't get a name yet until the Spark is perfectly clear. Simple unknown Sparks get names. Dangerous Sparks may also get names. The powerful unknown Sparks don't get names until the Faiths understand the ability of its Spark." Jungkook reads. Jungkook stares at the book and rests his head on his knuckle.

This doesn't make sense, Jungkook thought. A group of 3rd-year girls gets his attention. "Stop! We are going to be late for class!" One of the girls laughed and they ran out to the class. It took a while for Jungkook to realize. "I'm late to class!" fretted Jungkook. He got up and hesitated to put the book back. He felt like he needed to show this to his friends. He knew he couldn't take the book out of the library. He sneaked the book into his bag and sneaked out next to a group of boys. He blended in next to them and managed to escape successfully.

Jungkook ran to the main building and up the stairs to Professor Moon's class. Jungkook stops and wishes he was dead before entering. He knew how strict Mr. Moon was. He enters the room calmly. Mr. Moon stops in the middle of his lesson and looks at Jungkook furiously. Everyone turns to look at him. Jungkook walks awkwardly to his seat.

"Is there a reason you're late? Mr. Jeon....?" Professor Moon asked. Jungkook shook his head and continued to sit down in his seat. Mr. Moon looked at Jungkook suspiciously. Mr. Moon continued his lesson. Jungkook sighs in relief.

"Where were you?" BamBam whispered.

"In the Library. I found a book about Sparks. It has all the information I need." Jungkook said.

"JUNGKOOK STOP TALKING!" Mr. Moon yelled at him and carried on with his lesson. The class giggled.

It was time for lunch. The group of six sat down at the table they've always sat in. Jungkook kept talking the whole time about the book that it made everyone annoyed. Jungkook got the book out of his bag and showed it to them for the first time.

"Look, here we can find the information we need to learn more about our Sparks," Jungkook explained. BamBam rolled his eyes. "Kook, only half of us still don't know our Sparks."

"But when everyone here does. Our perspective in life will be different."

"What's your point here?" Irene asked. Jungkook smirked, "To find out who the Secret six..."    

A/n: Unedited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 244 18
How do you get lost in the capital of South Korea when you lived here your whole life? Easy, you fall into a hole of lies and betrayal from your so-c...
1K 236 19
You grew up in a world of luxury and privilege. Your family, the Primrose's, are known for their successful business ventures and their impeccable re...
224K 19.1K 60
Vampire AU) Top Jimin / Bottom Jungkook "The sweet blood rushing through your veins... Oh, how I craved it..." Rumors and endless tales of a myster...
78.2K 3.7K 74
"I know you. You love the thrill, the rush, the danger. You're attracted to it like a bee to honey. You did not enter into this kicking and screaming...