Euphoria Academy✔︎

By Mochilatae_

▷ E.A. Series (Year 1) ▷ P L A Y L I S T https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3Tw1t7nRgLs9rGUWWtuoyC?si=993ba58b... More

𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔈𝔲𝔭𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔞 𝔄𝔠𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔶!
01: The unexpected
02: The letter
03: Busan to Seoul
04: Welcome to Euphoria!
05: First day
06: Shh...
07: The bad house
09: The Life of Sparks
10: Sparks
11: Unknown
12: Roseanne Park
13: Imposter
14: Day 1 of Training
15: Crystal Clear
16: School of Power
17: Moon
18: Light up the sky
19: Groupchat
20: Heroes
21: Going Home...
22: Karma
23: Blue's Clues
24: Ascertain
25: The test
26: Plan B
27: Battle
28: Caelum skies
29: House ceremony
30: The start of a new life

08: Good Dragons

69 7 2
By Mochilatae_

"Yours. You're the bad house." Professor Watson replied. The whole class started laughing at them. Hyunjin crossed his arms and slid forward to his desk. He cursed under his breath. Jungkook and BamBam were concerned but didn't question anything. Miss. Watson squashed the class.

"Your assignment for today is to set a goal for your years at Euphoria. What do you want to accomplish by the time you graduate?" She said then sits at her desk. She doesn't say anything after and just writes stuff down in a journal. Everyone looks at each other then they all got out a sheet of paper.

Jungkook thought of the question, What do I want to accomplish by the time I graduate? He thinks. Jungkook looks down at his blank sheet of paper and thinks. Jungkook doesn't know. He doesn't know what he wants. His life was ruined. He felt like it.

His eyes widen when thinking that. He wrote down on the sheet of paper "My goal is to create a new beginning. Start fresh and enjoy life."  He doesn't know what else to write. He was satisfied with what he wrote. Class was over and it was lunchtime. The kids were packing up ready to leave and left their paper on Miss. Watson's desk. Jungkook and his friends chat all the way to the lunchroom.

They entered and the whole cafeteria was so clean. They had circular tables and seats for about 10 people. They walk into the lunch line and take a look at the menu.

"They have tater-tots!?" Lisa yelled in shock. She had a smile on her face then smirked. "Move out of the way peasants! Those tater-tots are mine!" She said and rushed to the front of the line. BamBam goes behind her to stop her. Jungkook laughs at all the chaos they are causing.

"Those idiots..."

Soon they get a healthy lunch. Better than the regular school lunch. Jungkook sees Lisa and BamBam sitting at one of the tables. Lisa catches his eye and waves at him to come to sit with her. They went and sat together.

"Have I mentioned how many hot guys are here?" Squealed Lisa.

"Many, many times." Minnie rolled her eyes. "Guy we literally are special. Like we are going to this school and we have superpowers." Said Jungkook randomly, zoning out. "If I get a water Spark then I am drowning Jungkook first," BamBam said.

"Nah you wouldn't."

"Oh yes, I will. Watch me."

"Can yall stop cause this is really getting annoying–" Irene got cut off by Lisa slapping her shoulder while looking at the entrance of the cafeteria? "What–" Irene tells her to stop until she looks to where she's looking. So does everyone else at the table.

A handsome guy with wavy long black hair enters the room. Everyone is mesmerized by his looks. He is so..intimidating and scary. He had a red uniform. He's in the Dragons house. Red for Dragons. He sat down at a table with the people of his house. Lisa couldn't stop fangirling and squealing.

"Who is that!?" She questioned.

"Oh, that's Kim Taehyung. I went to elementary school with him. I never saw him again since 5th grade until now. That guy was the charmiest guy I've ever met. Too bad he never noticed me." Irene said. Everyone looks at Irene with total shock. Jungkook looks at the guy Taehyung.

The Dragons glanced over to their table. "Oh my god! He's looking at us!" Lisa whispered-yelled, shaking Irene's shoulder. "As he'll never notice you," Minnie commented as she drank her milk. "I hope those guys are good, unlike those Griffins," Hyunjin said resting his head on his hand while playing with his food.

Taehyung stood up from his seat and walked towards their table. "Hello, I am Kim Taehyung. I'm in the Dragons house and in Professor Watson's class. You guys must be all Krakens." Taehyung greeted.

"No, we are in the rocks house," Minnie said sarcastically. BamBam punched her shoulder gently.

Taehyung looks over at Jungkook. "You must be Jeon Jungkook. I've heard many things about you. I've heard from girls that you are powerful and hot." Taehyung said. Jungkook didn't know how to reply to that and was still confused about why people were talking about him. No one knows who he is. How are rumors spreading? It's literally the first day. "Mind if I sit down?" Taehyung asked.

"No, it's okay..." Lisa answered, lured into his beauty. Taehyung felt uncomfortable then began to talk. "I just want to make alliances with you guys so we don't get hated on. Those guys over there are my friends. The girl with the long hair is Kim Jisoo. That guy is Byun Baekhyun and the other girl is Son Chaeyoung." He said. The guys over there waved. They waved back.

"What are your names?"

"I'm Jungkook. This is BamBam, Minnie, Lisa, Irene, and Hyunjin." Jungkook introduced. Taehyung smirked as he looked at Irene. "I feel like I know you. Have we meant before?" He asked. Irene looked at Lisa for support and looked down at her hands.

"We were together in elementary school. We never talked." She said, slowly looking up at him. Taehyung nodded as if he knew her exactly. In reality, he didn't remember her fully.

"Alright then, It was nice to meet you guys. I have to go back now. Bye..." He bowed and left. That was ephemeral, but at least they aren't bad like the griffins. "Hey! We made allies with another house. That feels like an accomplishment!" Minnie said.

"Now we have to try and make alliances with another house..." Jungkook started.

"Which one?"

"The phoenix house."

They look to where the Dragons were sitting for one more time. They couldn't believe their eyes. Jimin and Taehyung are friends. "Fuck..." Jungkook mumbled under his breath. "I know...I know..." Minnie replied to him as she drank her water with a straw looking at the Dragons and Griffins talking.

"They look like they can destroy us in one punch. Two of the strongest houses." Lisa said anxiously.

"Well? We are in the worst house, so what? We can change. We won't let those stupid Griffins win the house cup this year." Jungkook spoke confidently, getting up from his seat. They all looked at each other with worry.

"I don't know if we can..." Hyunjin said quietly with no care.

"Do you guys want to be their punching bags?" Jungkook slammed the table. "No. We have to be the best house. We have to be the best."

"Okay...How? Be good?"

Jungkook stopped speaking for a minute and thought. He was never the good guy in class and would always get in trouble.

"We have to be cool. We will look weak if we are the "good students" Trust me...I have experience."

They all shrug their shoulders. "Okay, sir...what's the first step?" Hyunjin asked. Jungkook smirked and looked at the group of students with the orange uniforms. "I'll go talk to them."

Jungkook walks cooly to the table with Phoenix students. They all looked at him weirdly. "What do you want?" Said one of the girls at the table. "I just came here to make allies with y'all so that we don't get bullied by the Griffins," Jungkook explained.

"You guys get bullied by them too?"

Jungkook nodded. "Fine. We'll be allies with you." Said the girl with the bangs. Gosh, why does every girl have long hair and bangs? Jungkook thought. He shook that thought out of his head then introduced himself. "I am Jeon Jungkook from the Krakens house. I'm in Professor Moon's class too."

"I'm also in Professor Moon's class. I'm Sana." Sana said excitedly and shook Jungkook's hands.  "This is Seulgi, Hoseok, Felix, Joy, Momo, and Jaehyun," Sana said. "So you are the guy everyone's talking about. Jungkook." Hoseok mentioned.

"Everyones saying that and I never know what about me they are talking about! Please tell me!" Jungkook begged as he sat down at the table. "You don't want to be notorious do you?" Seulgi smirked as she grabbed a piece of chicken. Jungkook nodded his head no. "Well, this guy named Jimin said that you are a piece of garbage."

"WHAT–"

"It's true. He's been spreading bad stuff about you." Hoseok said looking down. "He's been spreading stuff about everyone." He added. Jungkook got triggered and didn't know how to process everything.

"Let's stop him!" Jungkook yelled, slamming the table. "I don't think that's a good idea–"

"It doesn't matter. We have to stop before he can do anything else!" Jungkook said and left the table angrily. "That guy sure doesn't give up," Momo mumbled. "Surely he'll end up getting expelled if he gets in a fight with Jimin," Felix commented.

"He scares me..."

Jungkook stomped to Jimin and the dragons table and pushed him angrily. "Stop spreading rumors you fucker!" Jungkook snapped. Hyunjin, BamBam, Minnie, Irene, and Lisa were watching from the table. BamBam got up and ran to stop Jungkook from causing any trouble.

"Jungkook, let's go back," BamBam whispered to him. Jungkook continued to glare at Jimin. He took some deep breaths and walked away. "Jungkook, calm yourself. Stay out of trouble." BamBam said.

"You're right. I shouldn't waste my time on him." Jungkook said quietly. They walk to the table again. Jimin smirked. "Scared to let the people know who you really are Jeon?"

Jungkook couldn't let his anger in anymore. Jungkook turned and ran to punch Jimin in the face. The whole cafeteria went quiet and watched. Everyone stopped and didn't know how to react.

Jimin stood up to face Jimin with his bloody nose. "You spoiled brat..." Jimin whispered under his breath and slapped Jungkook with the back of his hand with his rings. Everyone gasped. BamBam and the others ran up to help Jungkook up.

"Jungkook, let's go before we get into any more trouble," Irene whispered. Jungkook didn't respond. He looked pale and dead.

"Jimin looked at what you did. You killed him." Taehyung said and went to help BamBam and Hyunjin to get Jungkook up.

"Let's go to the nurse," Taehyung ordered. They all nodded and were about to walk away. Jungkook started breathing heavily. He stabbed Hyunjin's and BamBam's shoulders with his fingernails making them both yell. They let Jungkook go. Jungkook stays in place. He was facing down with his eyes closed. The lights flickered and then the whole school lost power.

"W–What's going o–on?" Lisa stuttered in fear. "I don't know..." Minnie shivered. Taehyung, Hyunjin, and BamBam backed away as Jungkook started mumbling random stuff. The curtain fell down making the cafeteria go dark. They could barely see anything.

Jungkook opened his eyes. His bright red eyes shined brighter than the sun. Jungkook turns to face Jimin. Jungkook stared at Jimin with his bright red eyes. Jimin stepped back. Jungkook ran and attacked them. Jimin's scream made everyone else scream.

"WHAT DO WE DO!?" BamBam yelled.

"TURNS ON THE LIGHTS!" Lisa screamed, hugging Irene and Minnie. "SOMEONE PULL UP THE CURTAINS!" Taehyung yelled.

"Irene, your phone! Use your Phone!" Minnie yelled. Irene obeyed and got her phone and turned on the flashlight. She moves the phone in Jungkook and Jimin's direction. The five of them tried to get Jungkook of Jimin while Taehyung and the Dragons opened the curtains for light. Jungkook kicks, punches, and growls as the five of them try to calm him down.

They were freaked out when looking at his bleeding eyes, nose, ears, and mouth. "JUNGKOOK!" They yelled.

Minnie slapped him multiple times. "What are you doing? That isn't going to work!" BamBam yelled at her. "My mom does that to me!" she replies.

Jungkook suddenly faints. He peacefully falls asleep. The five of them stand up. The doors of the cafeteria slam open. "WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!?" Yelled the headmaster of the school. Professor Moon and Professor Watson were behind him.

"Oh my..." He mumbles. He walks to the six of them. "What happened to him? Why are you all bleeding?"

"It isn't our blood. It's his." Irene said then looked to Jimin. Jungkook had not only his blood but Jimin's.

"All of you in my office NOW. Take Jungkook to the nurse, professors. I'll have a talk with these Krakens...and Griffin..."

A/n: Unedited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 244 18
How do you get lost in the capital of South Korea when you lived here your whole life? Easy, you fall into a hole of lies and betrayal from your so-c...
1.4M 38.7K 71
A cold hearted gang in the underground, merciless and powerful. They are the feared of the feared, no one will dare to cross their path. Yet, at hom...
10.5K 688 75
What will he do to save them? After barely escaping captivity, Jungkook is lost in the jungle on an unknown island, with an injured Namjoon and an am...