Euphoria Academy✔︎

Por Mochilatae_

▷ E.A. Series (Year 1) ▷ P L A Y L I S T https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3Tw1t7nRgLs9rGUWWtuoyC?si=993ba58b... Más

𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔈𝔲𝔭𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔞 𝔄𝔠𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔶!
01: The unexpected
02: The letter
03: Busan to Seoul
04: Welcome to Euphoria!
05: First day
07: The bad house
08: Good Dragons
09: The Life of Sparks
10: Sparks
11: Unknown
12: Roseanne Park
13: Imposter
14: Day 1 of Training
15: Crystal Clear
16: School of Power
17: Moon
18: Light up the sky
19: Groupchat
20: Heroes
21: Going Home...
22: Karma
23: Blue's Clues
24: Ascertain
25: The test
26: Plan B
27: Battle
28: Caelum skies
29: House ceremony
30: The start of a new life

06: Shh...

99 6 5
Por Mochilatae_

"What we are going to talk about today is required to talk about...the reason why you are all here..." Professor Moon explained. The classroom was in total silence. Jungkook was pretty sure he wasn't the only one who had that question. "Get out your paper! You're writing this down!" He commanded. Everyone quickly got out a sheet of paper. Jungkook looked all over his bag to find nothing.

"Ugh, I forgot my binder. No wonder it felt so light." Jungkook said. "Can you give me some paper?" Jungkook asked BamBam. BamBam gives him a sheet. "And a pencil...?" Jungkook asked again, feeling embarrassed. BamBam rolls his eyes and gives him a pencil.

"Everyone in this room has something similar. We are all the same. All of you are Faiths..." He continued. Confusion filled the air. He rushed down to the whiteboard and started writing.

"Let me explain...All of us are Faiths. The definition of a Faith is: A person with a Spark. Now, What is a Spark? That's why you are all here. This is an Academy. You are brought here because of your Spark. A Spark is an ability given to you. This Spark is your life. Without it? No life. You would have died. The Spark is your magical power. You were brought here to train and control your powers." Professor Moon explained.

Jungkook remembered about the creature. Is that what it was? My Spark?, Jungkook thought. He looks down at his empty sheet of paper and thinks about it. That's his Spark...but why is it?

"This Spark starts to come out at ages 13-14. Your Spark comes from many past lives. Maybe your grandmother had the same Spark as you and when she passed away you were born and now you have her Spark and so on. It's extremely rare for some to have a brand new Spark. It doesn't happen. Seldom." He pauses.

"So, Kids, you have your answer. You are here because of your Spark. Throughout your years, you'll be trying to control your spark and learn more about what we are. But, this is a secret. You cannot tell any outsider about this. If you say something then you'll be expelled...expelled from life."

The class gasped. "Hey just imagine my power is water," BamBam whispered to Jungkook. "Keep imagining."

BamBam punched Jungkook's shoulder. "What are you? A dream killer?"

"Maybe. That power sucks." Jungkook giggled. BamBam glared angrily at Jungkook. "At Least I know who to drown first..." BamBam said. Jungkook stopped giggling and looked terrified. He jumped when the voice of Professor Moon suddenly came.

"Jungkook, Can you explain to me what a Spark is?" Professor Moon asked. Jungkook didn't know how to respond. Irene raised her hand covering Jungkook's face.

"Uh...It's a Uhm...I don't know?..."

"Look at your notes!"

Jungkook looked down at his empty sheet of paper then asked, "We were supposed to write notes?" Professor Moon face-palmed and then the whole class laughed. Jungkook laughed along with them to try to hide that he was embarrassed.

"Irene, you tell me. Explain what a Spark is."

"A Spark is an ability given to you by your past life. It's your reason you're alive and that's everything I know..." Explained Irene. Professor Moon had a satisfied smile. "You will have a test on this on Friday. Study."

Jungkook knew what he was doing. Professor Moon knows that most of them didn't write down notes.

"Now moving on. Besides training your Sparks, you also need your regular education. I am your Homeroom teacher and your Math teacher."

The class whined. "We are–" The sound of the bell interrupted Professor Moon. He sighed, "Class is dismissed..." He walks away into his office. Jungkook quickly grabbed his stuff and walked down the stairs. He waited for the others to come down.

"That was quick."

"For real," Lisa said. Jungkook, BamBam, Lisa, Irene, Hyunjin, and Minnie were all gathered up in front of the classroom. Everyone else leaves. They were about to all leave but someone interrupted them.

"Oh, Who are these people? Could it be Stupid Krakens?"

They turned to the stairs. Where the voice came from. The guy had a smirk on his face as he grabbed their attention. He was followed up by others. They all had the same Green uniforms.

"So you're the guys everyone's talking about? Jeon Jungkook?" He asked, walking down the last step going up to face to face with Jungkook. The guy was smaller than him.

"I'm Jimin. Park Jimin from the Griffins house." Jimin smirked. Jungkook knew what Jimin was trying to do. Jimin continues to stare at Jungkook with a smirk. Jimin's eyes drift slowly to Irene. He walks closer to her.

"Such a cute girl. Are you?" He said, touching her face. Irene felt uncomfortable and hid behind Jungkook.

"Leave her."

Jimin brushed his blonde hair and said, "What? She doesn't deserve such a player like you Jeon. I know what you did. I know Arin."

Jungkook widened his eyes. "Jimin let's go. They are not worth our time. Said the girl behind him, grabbing his arm. Jimin snatched it away.

"This isn't over Jeon." Jimin glared. Jungkook glared back and then had a perfect idea. "How's the weather down there? Mouse."

Irene and Lisa giggled as the others tried to hold in their laughter. Jimin growled and left angrily. They watched as they walked away.

One of the girls stayed. "I'm Chou Tzuyu." She bowed. "They are not my friends. I know Jimin is really mean but he's just sad. Jeongyeon has a crush on him but Jimin doesn't like her back. Doyoung and Yoongi are just chill. Jennie and Soyeon are the ones you should be careful with. The Griffins house isn't the nicest house." She explained in a quiet soft voice. She smiled and waved goodbye.

"Thank you for the information," Hyunjin said. They all follow to the door and walk into the hallways. "So the Griffins house..." Lisa started.

"They all look so sassy and serious..." Irene added. They walked to their second period, hoping they won't be with the same Griffins. But they are in the same class. They enter Professor Cheong's room. The room looked totally different than Professor Moon's. The room was like the last one but it was bright. Mr. Moon's classroom was dark.

They all sat together in the middle seats. A bright smiley woman came dancing from the door. Jungkook looks at the walls of the classroom. "Phoenix pride..." He reads and his eyes glance at the woman.

"It's really nice seeing new faces around. I'm Professor Cheong. Your language arts teacher!" She beamed. "I'm from the Phoenix house if it isn't obvious. You all come from Professor Moon's homeroom. He's such a Griffin." She laughed.

"I assume he already told you why you are all here. You guys are different than other kids. It's amazing how you all come from different parts of Korea. And different history..." Her eyes became serious as she looked at Jungkook. "For class I want you to write an essay about yourself. Tell me everything about you. Where you come from, about your childhood, and your family!" She explained. She gracefully danced to her desk in front of the desk. She was followed by the flowy dress.

From her desk, she got out notebooks with many designs and aesthetics. She passed it down to everyone. She walked back to her desk and got out stickers of each house. "My favorite thing about this school is its houses. I have merch from each house if you guys want some you can grab these whenever you feel like it." She said nicely. This was a very nice offer but all Jungkook can think about is that he finally got paper.

Professor Cheong came to him with a special ready-to-go binder. "I heard you forgot yours at home." She whispered to him with a wink. "Thank you" He bowed his head and watched as she walked back to her desk.

"Oh, I almost forgot! Tomorrow you'll need your laptops. If you don't have one or if you didn't bring one then you can use the school's laptops." She announced. Jungkook was lucky that he brought his laptop. He was planning to use it for video games but it came to better use.

A few minutes had passed by and Jungkook didn't know what to say without him sounding like a bad person. He only wrote down one sentence that says "I am Jeon Jungkook and I am from Busan."

He bit down the tip of the pencil and looked out the window where he can see the 3rd years having free time. The next 45 minutes after this class is free time. Jungkook thought and thought on the right words but nothing felt right. He saw everybody else writing and he just did nothing.

The bell finally rang as it felt like he had been trapped for hours. He jumps off and goes to the front and waits for BamBam. While he's waiting he sees the box of stickers from the Krakens house. He looks if Professor Cheong was watching but she was distracted by the students. Jungkook grabs a few handfuls of the stickers and puts them inside his bag. Then he acts as if nothing happened.

"We all saw you, you know?" Irene raised her eyebrow crossing her arms.

"You did?..."

"Yeah...can you give me some?" Lisa whispered. "When we get out of here." He said and the six of them dash out of the room. They walked outside of the building and headed to the Krakens common rooms. Jungkook grabbed a handful of stickers and gave some to everyone.

"What did you guys write for the essay?" Jungkook asked as they sat down on the sofa of the Kraken common room.

"Write? I literally drew the Minecraft ender dragon." BamBam said, showing him the drawing. Everyone laughed except Irene. She looked like she was thinking about something.

"Irene, what's wrong?"

A/n: Unedited

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

305 41 12
AdMiReElItE academy, situated in a remote area away from the city in the United Kingdom also known as the academy of dreams, one of the best academie...
1.1K 236 19
You grew up in a world of luxury and privilege. Your family, the Primrose's, are known for their successful business ventures and their impeccable re...
1.4M 38.7K 71
A cold hearted gang in the underground, merciless and powerful. They are the feared of the feared, no one will dare to cross their path. Yet, at hom...
310K 10.5K 34
You, Y/N, are an ARMY. You're the smartest in your class and you're the biggest loner of school. No friends=no way to get hurt. Until one day. One da...