Euphoria Academy✔︎

By Mochilatae_

▷ E.A. Series (Year 1) ▷ P L A Y L I S T https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3Tw1t7nRgLs9rGUWWtuoyC?si=993ba58b... More

𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔈𝔲𝔭𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔞 𝔄𝔠𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔶!
01: The unexpected
02: The letter
03: Busan to Seoul
04: Welcome to Euphoria!
06: Shh...
07: The bad house
08: Good Dragons
09: The Life of Sparks
10: Sparks
11: Unknown
12: Roseanne Park
13: Imposter
14: Day 1 of Training
15: Crystal Clear
16: School of Power
17: Moon
18: Light up the sky
19: Groupchat
20: Heroes
21: Going Home...
22: Karma
23: Blue's Clues
24: Ascertain
25: The test
26: Plan B
27: Battle
28: Caelum skies
29: House ceremony
30: The start of a new life

05: First day

101 9 5
By Mochilatae_

"My name is Jin...Kim Seokjin. You must be the first years." Jin smirked, "Please, feel like home. I wanna chat with you, first years."

Jungkook and BamBam looked at each other and shrugged. They walk individually to one bed and set their stuff there. "So your names are...Hyunjin BamBam and Jungkook. Hey, you are the kid they told us to be careful about" Jin points to Jungkook.

"It's the second time I've heard that!"

"Well, You won't understand right now. You gotta wait just a few more days."

"How do you know who we are?" BamBam asked.

"We are given a paper with the new 120 students. Just to take care of y'all. I took my time to study it and now I know and recognize every new student. Cool huh? I'm a second-year by the way." Jin mentioned.

"That's weird...But cool!" Says Hyunjin. "One thing I do know about all of you is that you guys are in Professor Moon's Homeroom"

Jungkook looks to check his schedule. Jungkook had been placed with the strict teacher. Good thing is that he'll be with his friends. Someone opens the door. It was Namjoon. "Hello. I'm your roommate for this year." Namjoon greets. Jungkook had so much respect for this guy. He looked so tired. He needed sleep.

"Guys, get ready for bedtime..."

"It's literally 5:38," Jin says.

"Wait really!?" The three boys said at the same time in full shock. "How much time did we spend doing nothing?" Jungkook asked Jin and Namjoon.

"Probs nothing," Jin says. "It is getting late. Do you guys want to chat a little?" Jin adds.

The three boys nodded and the rest of their time was spent chatting with Jin and a sleeping Namjoon.

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP—

"Ugh, turn off that thing!" Groaned Hyunjin. Covering his ears with his pillow. Jungkook smashes the alarm clock off and sits up from his bed, rubbing his eyeballs. BamBam gets up to shake Hyunjin awake.

"Fine, Fine, I'll get up..." He says. The two upperclassmen were getting ready. "Here are your uniforms," Says Namjoon, handing the uniforms. The same one he was wearing. They didn't think much about them and just obeyed and put them on.

They all looked at each other with their uniforms on. "Wow, bro...This doesn't feel like a Korean school uniform..." BamBam said.

"This school is different...in a good way..." Jungkook said. The guys grabbed their schedules and their school bags and walked out of the dorm. Jin and Namjoon were behind them along with boys from other dorms. They walked downstairs and saw Lisa.

"Look, there they are!" Lisa jumps holding a girl's hand. The girl had bangs and long hair. Like Lisa but her hair was straight. The girl looked at Jungkook and asked, "How did you get that bruise?"

Jungkook remembered, "Oh, I got punched in the face...by one of my friends..." He answered, touching his cheekbone.

"Oh...poor you..." Lisa pouted and ruffled Jungkook's hair. "I hope it gets better soon. When did this happen?"

"Not too long ago...I think it was yesterday. Should we head to class now?" Jungkook changed the subject since he was getting uncomfortable. They nodded to each other and headed out the doors.

"What's your name by the way?" Hyunjin asked.

"My name is Minnie." She says looking away from Hyunjin's stare. "You know...Jungkook? You got many girls crushing on you already.." She suddenly adds. Jungkook stops and looks at Minnie. "Huh?..."

"You heard me. Those girls there like you."

BamBam punched Jungkook's shoulder playfully. "Damn, You really got all the girls.."

"Yeah, lucky..." Hyunjin says. Lisa's eyes widen. "What do you mean? You have me!" Lisa says, jumping into Hyunjin's arms. "You're tall and handsome and...dreamy..." Lisa looks at him with dreamy eyes. Bambam grabs her by Lisa's bag and pulls away from him. "Calm down!" Jungkook and Minnie giggle. Hyunjin looks down to the ground and smiles.

"Is this the main building?" Jungkook questioned as the five of them stopped in front of the doors. They see kids from higher levels walking inside. They look at each other with doubt.

"We're going to get lost in here!" Lisa whined.

"No, we are not. We are all going to go together and find our classes."

"We're both going to Professor Moon's class," Minnie mentioned.

"Hey, us too!" BamBam says.

"Oh my god! We got put in the same class!" Lisa squealed. "So are we just going to go to the same classes together?" Minnie asked. BamBam and Lisa nodded. Minnie sighed. "What are we waiting for? Let's go in."

The five of them walk into the huge double doors. The first thing they see when walking in is stairs, hallways, rooms, you can easily get lost in this place. The walls were castle-like and there were designs on the ceiling.

"Gosh, this place is like a university from England," Minnie said.

"That's what I said!" Lisa yells.

They all start heading in one direction together. They saw many first years going the same way so they followed. The school had no lockers. Every student carried their own bag.

Jungkook moaned and someone bumped in behind him. A little yelp was heard from behind him. Jungkook and the other turned around to see who it was.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked and crouched down to help her up. The girl looked up at him with shock. Jungkook noticed her uniform. She's from the Krakens house. The girl had a pretty face and couldn't help staring at Jungkook from up close.

"I–I'm fine... sorry for bumping into you..." She says, picking up her stuff and putting it in her bag. She gets her glasses from the ground and puts them on. Both of them got up. The girl got nervous from the looks they were giving her.

"I'm Bae Irene. I'm in Professor Moon's class and I'm in the Krakens house." She bowed, squinting her eyes closed.

"Yeah, we can see that," Minnie says, crossing her arms. Giving her a dirty look. "Sorry for her bitterness. We are also in Professor Moon's class. Nice to meet you, Irene." Jungkook said, head bowing her along with the others. Irene pushes up her glasses with her middle finger.

"C–Can I come with you?" She smiles nervously. Jungkook nods and turns around and focuses back on getting into class. There was a lot of chaos going on in the halls. They didn't even know where they were heading. They were just a second late to class."Come on, Come on, I don't want to be late on the first day!" Irene whined. They stop when they see a door with a sign that says "Professor Moon" Jungkook gulped and opened the door. All eyes were on them. Jungkook looked both ways. Mrs. Moon wasn't around. They walk down the small steps. The desks weren't like the ones in a normal school. They were like an American college desk but smaller. Jungkook walks up the stairs followed by his fellow friends. They sit on the right side of the room in the back of the class. Jungkook sits in between BamBam and Lisa and Minnie and Irene sit one desk below them with Hyunjin.

Jungkook looks at the kids on the other side of the room. The kids on the opposing side had Green uniforms. The kids in the lower part of the room (Which was the front of the class) had Orange uniforms. On their side, the kids in the lower part of the desk had red uniforms.

"I don't know if it's just me, but those kids look like trouble," BamBam whispered. Jungkook looks over with BamBam. The kids with the green uniforms had the logo of the Griffin. Green for Griffin.

"They're from the Griffins house," Jungkook whispered to BamBam. "I don't wanna mess with those guys."

"They don't seem that scary."

BamBam looks at Jungkook with shock. Jungkook smirks, "There are many things you don't know about me," 

"Hey, my hair!" BamBam squeaked.

The door opens. A figure of a tall man walks in. The class goes silent. His vibes were intimidating. He walks behind his stand and looks at the class. "Good Morning class. I am Professor Moon. I'll be your teacher for these upcoming years. We must start with attendance." Professor Moon explained. He looks at his sheet of paper and looks back at the students without saying names. His eyes laid on Jungkook. He creeps a smile on his face and puts down his pen. "Oh wow. It's nice to see Young Jungkook in my class." He smiles. Jungkook felt uncomfortable. He was dying on the inside. Professor Moon heads and walks the stairs leading up to Jungkook's table.

"You know, everyone has been talking about you around the school. I've heard because you're handsome...and I've heard because you're powerful." He says in his deep voice.

"May I ask you...how did you get that bruise on your cheekbone?" He continues. Jungkook looks for help from BamBam. 

"...I got punched in the face..." Jungkook answers with a sigh. The kids from the Griffins house start to giggle at him. Professor Moon raised his hand on those students and they went quiet. Mr. Moon glared at Jungkook and walked back down.

"Welcome to your first day in Euphoria. Our rules are different. Abnormal. Foreign. Whatever you wish to call them. I will be your teacher for the days following and for the rest of your years here. Of course, you won't be here all day. You will change classes for your next class. But what we are going to talk about today is required to talk about...the reason why you are all here..."

. . .

A/n: All of our main characters are introduced. These characters are the most important characters in this series. This is just how they look in the story. It's not exactly but it's close. Let's take a look!

Jeon Jungkook (Protagonist)
Group - BTS
House - Krakens
Age: 13 *In the time of the story* (September 1, 2006)

BamBam Bhuwakul
Group - GOT7
House - Krakens
Age: 14 (May 2, 2006)

Lalisa Manoban
Group - Blackpink
House - Krakens
Age: 14 (March 27, 2006)

Bae Irene

Group - Red Velvet
House - Krakens
Age: 14 (March 29, 2006)

Minnie Yontararak
Group - (G)I-DLE
House - Krakens
Age: 13 *In the time in the story* (October 23, 2006)

Hwang Hyunjin
Group - Stray Kids
House - Krakens
Age: 14 (March 20, 2006)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 276 23
"𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭." 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵. 𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳...
18.6K 1.5K 23
❝ How am I supposed to pretend I'm happy all the time when you guys are the most perfect couple in the world - when I 𝑠𝑒𝑒 the most fucking perfect...
107K 6.2K 40
《COMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...
10.5K 688 75
What will he do to save them? After barely escaping captivity, Jungkook is lost in the jungle on an unknown island, with an injured Namjoon and an am...