Angel or Devil (1)

By jadeleigh2001

We all know that the Mikaelson have lived for 1000 years they've left broken and damaged people all over the... More

Cast
Who am I
A new school term
Diary entry
Knowing the truth
Let me explain
Mamma bear
Look for the future
The EX'S talk
Telling the family
The Decision
Self-doubt
Being enough
Sister and brothers
Knowing my dad
What I want
Silbling time
Meeting the family
Not happy
Brother vs Brother
My uncles
relationships problems
Father+mother = daughter
Your choice
We all make mistakes
Meeting my cousin
Boyfriend time
The boyfriend talk
Pretending it didn't happen
Dad meet boyfriend
We are here for you
Family knows
Living with regret
Answers from Hayley
What is left
Knowing ruby
There is noting left to fight for
India vs hayley
Moving on
Don't judge someone before you know them
The next chapter
Act 2
Over the last few months
What to do now
My choice
Can't let go
Could we
Missing him
We have problems
In love
Don't tell India or Ruby
All i need is you
We can try
Surprise visitor
In time
What are you doing here
Last chance
Serious conversation
Time to forgive
Start talking
Looking to the future
Thank you
Not an update

The true

4.8K 124 17
By jadeleigh2001

Elijah

Hayley accused me of sleeping with my ex who is the mother of my child but what makes this much worse is that I've just heard she has been sleeping with my brother who is also the father of her child

They both looked at me in shock Hayley walked towards me "Elijah"

I pushed her back "please don't speak I don't even wanna look at you right now you stood in front of me and accused me of sleeping with India your jealousy got the best of you you pushed me away because I wanted to know my daughter now I find out why I was trying to find somewhere to fix our relationship you slept with my brother "

She started to cry "I didn't mean for it to happen I regret it so much I love you this doesn't mean the end we can make this work "

I looked at her " you're kidding right you accused me of being a cheat but the only one in our relationship he was a cheat is you you couldn't handle the fact that I wanted to spend time with my daughter and the mother of my child because I was falling back in love with her because I was showing her respect because for the last 19 years she is raised our child alone and you couldn't handle it "

"I could handle it I just didn't trust her on that family I love you we were a family and now it seems that you just pushed us all the way "she said to me

Before I had chance to speak Ruby stepped in"Who the hell do you think you are that is my family you disrespect them, you we l are going to have a problem , you just cheated on my father with his brother and you think you get to judge me and my family you truly are paranoid I get professional help for that "

Hayley looked at Ruby "this is got nothing to do with you our lives were fine before you came into it we were happy family and you ruined that "

Ruby started to laugh "now the only person that I ruined your precious little relationship was you when you decided to sleep with his brother and I think you're a bit of a hypocrite considering you and the father of your child to spend so much time worrying about me and my family you didn't even know your daughter was being bullied some parents you are "

Niklaus stepped into the conversation "be careful there is a girl we wouldn't want that mouth of yours to get you in trouble "

I snapped my head towards my brother "and what are you doing at her because the only way you'll get to her is if you go through me"

He looked at me "brother it was a mistake that was all but can't you see how this all started because of her "

"This has nothing to do with Ruby this is about the fact that you are both jealous that something is more important than you both in my life she is my daughter 19 years I've missed because I was too busy babysitting the biggest baby on the planet instead of being there from my child I was too busy protecting yours and as Ruby said you didn't even know your child was being bullied because you spend so much time being paranoid about her family Ruby isn't a problem you both are you are a hypocrite Hayley you told me that I was sleeping with India when all I was really doing was trying to parent with her be on the same page I know it was best for our daughter all while you slept with my brother "

Hayley tried to pull me towards her but I pushed her back "I know and I'm sorry we made mistakes that's all it was what doesn't mean it's the end all we have to do is set a perfect timetable when you're allowed to see Ruby and you and I can spend some time together "

I looked at her and Shock "When I'm allowed to see Ruby you don't get to tell me when I can see my daughter maybe instead of telling me what to do you should look after your own child because you're right Hayley it doesn't have to be the end but it is you and me are done you are my brother deserve each other both paranoid and you've both lost me"

Niklaus looked at me in shock I could see the tears in his eyes "you don't mean that we are family 1000 years and he's going to throw all the way from some little girl"

I locked him in the eyes all I wanted to do was hit him but he wasn't worth my time " let me ask you a question what would you give up for hope everything right course you would because she's your daughter just like Ruby is mine and nothing is more important to me than her you are no longer my brother were done "

Hayley started to cry as I walked towards Ruby to tell her I was about to go upstairs and pack Rebekah ,kol and freya walk into the room

"What's going on why is a real look so sad" Rebekah ask

I turn towards Rebekah "what's wrong is Hayley accuse me of sleeping with India I couldn't handle her accusations but then to find out that why I was out with my daughter and her mother she slept with klaus so now he is no longer my brother and she's not my girlfriend because they both decided that I needed a timetable of when I was allowed to see my child because they're both pathetic and jealous so I'm gonna go upstairs and pack and I'm gonna go stay with my daughter because of right now she is the only thing in this world that matters to me "

they all look shocked but I didn't care any more I quickly grabbed hold of Rubys hand and walked out the room

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 149 33
a girl struggling with the will to live and a man whose been taking peoples lives for 1000 years. who ever thought these opposites would attract. St...
79.1K 1.5K 43
Hope Mikaelson is a 16 year old witch living in New Orleans with her 1000 year old family of original vampires and is trying to stay out of trouble. ...
239K 7.4K 49
Within the mist of new villains 'you can never truly change your past' seems to be more true than ever. Yet if there was one thing Odette de Marie ha...
864K 20.3K 143
- ❝𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠❞ ✨🐺 ❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐁𝐮𝐭...