Cheating Hearts (mlb) [COMPLE...

By belladonna_honey

We all can't get enough of marinette and adrien. This is a marichat and adrinette fanfic with felix and bridg... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Bonus chapter (Feligette)
Book 2 and 3

Chapter 9

356 7 14
By belladonna_honey

Adrien pov:

"Felix please" I gave my puppy eyes as he huffed in anger.

"Fine" He whispered and wore my dress.

Well, I asked him to cover for me and go to fencing class.

I'm going to beach!!
The last time I went to beach was when I was 9 or 10, I don't really remember anything except my mom was with me and my dad and I are so happy and excited.

I packed my beach shorts which I borrowed from felix and my towel with plagg's cheese in a air tight box.

Don't want anyone complaining about the smell!

I finally reached my destination with the help of google map. I looked around to spot nino or any of my friends.

I dialled nino's number.

"Dude don't tell me you're not coming" I could hear a very irritated voice of him.

"I successfully reached but I don't know where you guys are and I'm standing near the big yellow umbrella" I told as he mumbled 'I'll come and get you'.

I waited for him.

A/N: That's marinette dress, found on instagram. Enjoy!

Wait isn't that marinette!

"Hey marinette" I touched her shoulders as she let out a shriek.

"A-Adrien.. You.. Alya" She looked at me as if she has seen a ghost.

"You don't want me here" My voice was barely a whisper but I know she heard it.

"N-No! I'm just surprised, I thought your father won't allow you" She awkwardly smiled at me.

"I sneaked out" I nervously scratched the back of my neck.

I'm not supposed to feel nervous. Maybe it's due to the fact that she looks pretty in that dress.

I looked at her belly button and gulped.

Please save me God!

"Where's nino and the others" I diverted myself.

"Ohh yeah.. I'll take you to them" She adjusted her top slightly and walked in front of me.

"Nice booty marinette" I heard plagg mimic my voice.

Fuck!

Marinette walked faster and she even managed to nearly fall on the sand but balanced herself and literally ran.

Why plagg! Just why?!

Nino waved at us as I sat beside him.

"Cool dude! Proud of you man" He patted my shoulders.

Nobody has ever told me that they're proud of me.
My father wants more from me, kagami wants more from me and....ladybug doesn't even want anything from me though she has appreciated me as chat noir.

"Thanks man" I smiled as alya asked nino to apply lotion on her back.

Hella cringe!

I looked beside me to see alix and max flirting while marinette sat there like....marinette.

I know how third wheeling sucks, I always third-wheel alya and nino.

I scooted closer to marinette as she turned towards me.

Act normal!
Act normal!

Forget plagg mimicking marinette's booty is nice.

I thought he likes ladybug's kwami. He even called her 'sugar cube'.

Whatever!

"Guys let's go swimming" Alix cheered.

"Oh yeah I'm coming" Marinette quickly stood up and walked with alix.

I watched her as she swayed her hips. Of course she's creeped out by plagg's words.

"Dude you wanna stay here" Nino asked.

"No, I'm coming" I stood up and went with nino to change my clothes.

I looked at my black shorts and bare chest.

I look ugly. What if everyone thought I look like a freaking tower.

I'm lean and tall whereas nino looks muscular and correct height.

Ughh... I hate myself!

I shouldn't have come to the beach. I'm always too late.

I heard nino calling me.

"Dude I thought you slept in there" He laughed as we went near the water.

"I checked whether my cousin is covering up correctly" I grinned.

I hope felix behaves like me.

"I hope he won't get annoyed by your father" Nino laughed.

That's true, felix for some reason hates my dad but he loves me enough to not hurt me with this truth.

"Let's dive in" I told as he shushed me.

"I'm going to sneak under the water and catch alya" He grinned.

Nino might look like a bodyguard but he's a hopeless romantic and like a kid. Maybe that's what I would've done if ladybug loved me back.

Shit!

I moved on from ladybug!

I love kagami!

Nino successfully surprised alya and they're giggling happily.

"That's why you should bring your girlfriend adrien" Max commented as I looked at the couples.

I can bring kagami but I don't know whether she'll be care-free enough to enjoy. She's always alert and conscious of her surroundings.
It's not a bad thing to be conscious and alert of your surroundings but sometimes you just need to loosen up in order to live in the moment.

"She decided to spend some time with her mother" I lied as max replied with a 'okay'.

Truth to be told, I haven't told kagami about going to beach, when we talked this morning. I don't know how to bring things like this in our conversation. I'm not used to telling people about my plans and complaining about silly things. So I just have no idea how to start a conversation.

"Where's marinette by the way" I casually asked max.

"She went to build a sand castle or something like that" He told and pointed towards the spot where we were sitting before.

She's clearly avoiding me!

After fifth-wheeling the couples, I went back to our spot to see marinette giving finishing touches to her sand castle. She looks so concentrated.

This girl is awesome in everything. I sat beside her as she turned and looked at me.

"A-Adrien.. hey" She acknowledged me and remained silent.

"Nice sand castle marinette" I complimented as her cheeks turned into the cutest shade of pink.

"Thanks... I better go and call others to join us" She stood up as I grabbed her hands. She fell on my lap and I know that's inappropriate but I don't care. I want her to be clear for once.

"You hate me, don't you" I directly asked her this time.

She looked strangled for a minute as she quickly recovered.

"No, I don't" She whispered.

"Then why are you avoiding me marinette, you know you can tell me if you hate me and I promise to stop bothering you" I confessed.

"I don't hate you adrien, it's actually the opposite" She looked pained.

"So...you like me?!"My voice was excited at the end.

"Yeah you're a good friend" Her eyes are devoid of any emotions.

Fuck everyone!

I smashed my lips on her soft one and pulled her closer by her waist. My thumb finger is near her belly button as I circled them. She pushed me enough to stop me from kissing her.

"H-How could you.... " She asked as tears were ready to fall down.

"I'm sorry marinette.. I" She signalled for me to stop and wiped out her tears.

"It's okay" She whispered avoiding my eyes.

"No it's not..I.. "

"It's okay adrien and our friends are coming this way so please be silent" Her voice was having something that I couldn't pin point.

"Your sand castle looks good mari" Alix sat beside and put her arms around her shoulder.

"Thank you and I think I should go and help my parents" She told and I know she's trying to avoid me. After all who wouldn't avoid the guy who forcefully kissed.

I'm so fucked up! I'm always a fucked up kid!

Maybe that's why mother left me.

"Come on girl, don't you think it's too soon" Alya whined as Alix agreed with her.

"They gave 2 hours and I guess it's time I go and help them with the bakery" I could tell she's lying.

"I should go too, my fencing class is over so I have to be on time to switch roles with my cousin" I stood as nino protested.

"You can drop marinette on your way" Alya winked at me.

"No I'm already running late" Marinette ran leaving me. It's not like I expected her to come with me.

I sneaked into my room and went to check up on felix. I opened his door to see him asleep on his desk. I went near him and saw waste paper lying beside his foot. I picked it up and opened the paper.

Dear Bridgette,

I know I shouldn't have been rude to you. I'm rude to everyone and see, I even remembered your name so accept my apology.

Felix.

I snickered as I read his letter. Oww..He's trying to apologize though his letter is more demanding than pleasing.

An idea....

I should do something like this too. Like write an apology note to marinette and slip it in her bag.

Suddenly the paper in my hands were snatched as he glared at me.

"What the fuck adrien" He cursed and put the paper into his pocket.

"Don't use swear words" I scolded him.

"Of course I'll fucking use because I'm not a fucking kid like you" He tried to piss me off.

"So how did my fencing class went" I diverted him.

"I hate it, don't ask my help ever again" He looked irritated.

"Come on bro"

"There's this girl who doesn't even know the concept of personal space. I mean, out of nowhere kissing my upper lip with that robotic face and voice, that girl looks as if someone shoved a stick up her ass" He rolled his eyes and stood up.

Wait....

Kagami!!

Oh shit!

"What did you do felix" My voice is filled with panic and possibilities of what felix could've said to her.

I'm an idiot!

"I told 'fuck off bitch' and walked away" He shrugged.

"Felix that's my girlfriend and.."

"I didn't know you would date a living robot besides you were flirting with that marinette girl"

"Kagami is just self-aware of her environment and she's not a robot" I defended.

"Adrien do you really love that japanese robot" He gave me weird looks.

"Of course I love her, she's a brave, confident and an understanding person"

"What about sex?!"

"One time" My face is red as I told him. I vaguely remembered since I was drunk but it was... nice.
It was last year during a premiere fashion show where I got drunk and had sex with kagami.

"Seriously one time!" He snickered.

"Yes and what's wrong with that and you're speaking as if you know everything"

"I don't know everything but I do know that you are not feeling the physical attraction you should feel towards a girlfriend, you just admire her and there's a difference, now get out!!" He pushed me and locked his door.

That idiotic stupid boy!

I went to my room and took out my homework to kill some time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 10.9K 35
Due to an arranged marriage set up by Gabriel Agreste, Adrien is married to Chloe. He runs away from home, upset that he can't make his own choices...
80.2K 2.5K 41
I decided to do a miraculous ladybug fanfiction since I haven't done one yet and I am having trouble with ideas but this one flew into my mind the ot...
19.2K 550 40
"The magazine that Adrien is currently modeling for, has asked that I provide them with a new medium to present Adrien in. They do not want a photosh...
19.3K 596 22
BOOK 1 - The Love Project BOOK 3 - Showdown Life was great for everyone in Paris apart from Chloe Bourgeois. She couldn't bare to see Adrien happy...