π‘πŽπ€πƒ π“π‘πˆπ ✈︎ zdh

By -SMITTENHERRON

π‘πŽπ€πƒ π“π‘πˆπ, in which a girl tries to help her best friend break up with her boyfriend while she gets d... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
ππ‹π€π˜π‹πˆπ’π“ β™«οΈŽ
πŽππ„
π“π–πŽ
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π…πŽπ”π‘
π…πˆπ•π„
π’πˆπ—
π„πˆπ†π‡π“
ππˆππ„
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π
π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π
π’πˆx𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π
ππˆππ„π“π„π„π
π“π–π„ππ“π˜
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-πŽππ„
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π“π–πŽ
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
auther's note
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π…πŽπ”π‘
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π…πˆπ•π„
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π’πˆπ—

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

958 21 3
By -SMITTENHERRON

ROADTRIP | CHAPTER SEVEN

|❤︎|

THIRD PERSON !
BUS ONE
°✈︎༄❤︎➪
Utah, °two hours
later

-

"LILLIAN GUESS WHAT" Zach laughed as he ran inside the bus, looking for the blonde who he couldn't find. "Lilly?" He called again, no sign to be heard though.

"Maybe she's out." Kay mumbled as she walked past her boyfriend, taking a seat on a couch. Zach glanced over at her and nodded.

"Zach! Please don't tell Lilly!" Jack ran inside, tackling the brunette to the ground.

Gabbie sighed when she walked inside and saw the two boys laying on the ground. She laughed lightly though and sat down next to Kay.

"Don't worry, she's not here." Zach groaned since Jack laid on him with his full body.

"Thank, god." Jack sighed out relieved.

He could just imagine Lillian's laugh when she would find out about his 'stupidity' of today.

"Can you get off me now?" Zach spoke after a minute when Jack hadn't moved yet.

"Ehhh I'm kinda comfy actually." Jack answered simply, causing Zach to let out a groan again.

"Gabbie!" Zach called after Jack was busy annoying him. Gabbie rolled her eyes and shrugged.

"He's your problem now." She smiled simply. Jack looked at her and chuckled, rolling his eyes playfully.

"I love you too, babe." Zach took this as a chance to smack the back of Jack's head.

"I swear Jack, get the fuck off of me!" Zach sighed and the two started wrestling, Gabbie and Kay watching them since they were bored.

"Hey gu- what the fuck?" The four of them turned to the voice, Lillian standing there. She crossed her arms and chuckled, a playful smirk resting on her lips. "Am I interrupting something, boys?" The two rolled their eyes at her.

"Ha ha, very funny." Zach spoke as he pushed Jack finally off him.

"Thank you, I know I am." Lilly smiled innocently. Kay shook her head lightly at her best friend, chuckling.

"Classic Lillian." She mumbled underneath her breath, Gabbie laughed when she heard her saying it.

"How was your run?" Gabriela asked when she noticed Lillian in her workout clothes.

"Good, Utah is really beautiful." Lilly smiled and grabbed a bottle of water, dropping herself on the floor as she took a sip of it. "How was your day?"

"Good too." Zach smiled down at her. "oh and Jonah wants to drive to Denver tonight by the way." Lillian nodded.

"Sounds good." She got up and sighed. "I'm gonna take a shower." Her friends nodded as she passed them, grabbing random clothes.

"Who's gonna drive actually?" Jack spoke up, everyone looked at each other.

"Not it!" They all shouted, Lillian being the last one. She groaned and pouted, throwing her head back as her friends laughed.

"Good luck with that." Zach chuckled, Lilly rolling her eyes at him.

"Shut it, Herron." The blonde mumbled, hearing the rest laugh again but quietly this time before she dissapeared inside the small bathroom.

"She's gonna be grumpy tomorrow." Jack chuckled, the rest nodding along.

°✈︎༄❤︎➪
°later that night
-

"Stay awake, Lillian." The blonde told herself, trying to focus on the road. She didn't understand why Jonah found it necessary to drive at night.

Why couldn't they just leave in the morning?

But Jonah being the guy he is, he planned a whole schedule out for the trip to follow.

Leaving in the night to go to Denver being part of it too.

"Stupid Jonah." She sighed, thinking about how much hours of sleep she was gonna miss because of this.

"Well that's mean." A tired voice spoke from behind the blonde. Lilly glanced back confused, a yawning Zach making his way to her.

"Shouldn't you be asleep right now?" Lilly whispered to the boy confused after she chuckled quietly, not wanting to wake anyone up.

"I guess, but I stayed up too long playing video games with Jack so I can't sleep anymore." Zach sighed and took the seat beside Lillian.

"Then where is Jack?" Lilly wondered.

"Asleep." Zach rubbed his eyes. "The guy fell asleep as soon as his head hit his pillow." He grumbled. She laughed.

"Don't be so grumpy." He rolled his eyes and shoved Lilly, not too hard of course because she's driving.

"Shut up." Lillian smiled.

"You should catch some sleep though." She told the brunette who shrugged.

"Maybe," She rolled her eyes playfully at him and focused on the road again. "are you excited for Denver?" Lilly shrugged.

"Not so much, you?" She glanced over at Zach who shrugged too.

"Not really, but it's a fun city." He answered, Lillian nodding. "What city are you excited for?" The blonde thought for a moment, trying to remember all of the places and cities they were going to visit.

"Chicago, I think." Zach raised an eyebrow at her.

"Why Chicago?" Lillian shrugged.

"I used to go there with my parents when I was little. There are a lot of good memories hiden there, and I guess I just want to re-live them again." She sighed, biting her lip slightly.

Thinking back to the good times with her parents when she was young and care free is getting kinda hard when you realize things are actually changing around you.

"Why? What did you expect?" Lilly asked the quiet brunette next to her who was busy thinking.

"I don't know, New York or something." He shrugged.

"Nah, too crowded and noisy for me." Lilly answered simply, but honestly. She could be a cheery and noisy girl, but there was just something about New York that didn't attract her. "Don't tell Christina, but I'm not that big of a fan of New York." Zach chuckled and nodded.

"I get that." Lillian smiled.

"And you?" She turned to him for a quick second to look at him, not really being able to see his face because of the dark though.

"Probably Dallas." He stated like it wasn't that hard to answer.

"Your home town?" Lillian asked. Zach nodded.

"Yeah, maybe I can visit my family for a bit. I haven't seen them in a while." He sighed, rubbing his eyes as he let out a yawn.

"I hope so, I would love to finally meet your family, especially Reece." Lillian smiled at him. "And get some sleep, you look exhausted." Zach chuckled, but nodded.

"Alright, I'll see you in the morning." He got up tiredly, messing with his hair.

"Goodnight, Zach." Lilly spoke with a smile. He nodded.

"I would say goodnight back, but you're driving so...." She laughed and rolled her eyes slightly at him.

"Just go to bed, Herron." He chuckled, smiling lightly at her.

"Yeah yeah, I'm going." He yawned. "See you in the morning." She nodded as he walked to the back, to his bunk. He opened the curtains and got inside of it, silently wishing he had someone to cuddle with now.

He didn't want to wake Kay up though, not wanting to bother her or anything.

The brunette eventually fell asleep while the blonde behind the steering wheel was bringing the five of them to their new destination, the other bus following them with Daniel driving it.

°✈︎༄❤︎➪

I all ready had this one written, now back to Sweetheart again. <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 853 21
π„π€π’π˜ π‹πŽπ•π„ --> in which a text leads to a close, but weird, friendship. This book is quite random, and not that good :) [π‡πˆπ†π‡π„π’π“ 𝐑𝐀𝐍...
3.7K 7 19
read to find out
144K 2.8K 36
π‹πˆπ“π“π‹π„ ππˆπ†π‡π“πŒπ€π‘π„π’ --> in which he suffers from nightmares, a girl- he thinks he hates- playing the lead. "I spilled coffee all over h...