A New Reality

De Creative_Pan

Luna Dust was four when her father and mother passed which meant that she was taken into an orphanage. She's... Mais

Chapter 1 Life Before
Chapter 2 Meeting Him
Chapter 3 A New Home Pt 1
Chapter 4 New Home Pt 2
Chapter 5 Guessing Games and Movie Nights
Chapter 6 Chess Games and A Dramatic Mornings
Chapter 7 A Surprise Visit
Chapter 8 A Mind Filled Adventure
Chapter 9 The Truth
Chapter 10 Sides Bonding
Chapter 11 A Hypnotizing Fight
Chapter 12 Patience
Chapter 13 Intrusive Chaos
Chapter 14 Completive Gaming Sessions
Chapter 16 His Friends
Chapter 17 School
Chapter 18 Unexpected
Chapter 19 Listening
Chapter 20 Learning
Chapter 21 Caught
Chapter 22 Morals
Chapter 23 Trouble
Chapter 24 Hidden Within
Chapter 25 Regrets
Chapter 26 A Walk in the Park
Chapter 27 Plans
Chapter 28 Friends?
Chapter 29 Starting Over
Chapter 30 Panic
Chapter 31 Crushing
Chapter 32 Advice
Chapter 33 The Dance
Chapter 34 Finally (The End)

Chapter 15 The Call

81 2 0
De Creative_Pan

_Thomas's POV_

I left the room once I saw the number call me. It was Joan so I answered it.

"Hey, Joan! How's it going bud?" I said in a cheerful voice.

"I'm alright have you adopted anyone yet?"

"Well, actually I have."

"Really? Maybe we should meet up sometime so Tayln and I can get to know them better you know."

"Alright, what time-"

"ROMAN! GO LEFT YOU IMBECILE!!!" Lexi shouted.

"I AM LEXI!!!" Roman said back.

"Whoa- how many kids did you get Thomas?!?"

"Joan I only adopted one and turns out that she has sides too and-"

"Wait she has sides as well???" They said.

"Yeah, I'll explain tomorrow at the mall maybe?" I said while Janus is trying to calm the others down.

"Yeah I'll see if Tayln can come as well is twelve good?"

"Perfect. I'll see you then bye!"

"Ya see you then."

I hung up as a wave of relief wash over me. I sighed before checking my socials. Once I was done I went back to Luna and pulled her aside.

"Hey, Luna can I talk to you for a sec?"

"I- I'm yeah sure."

I lead her to the small hallway by the door.

"So what was that call about?" She asked putting her hands on her hips.

"Well, that was what I wanted to talk to you about."

_Luna's POV_

When he said that statement I grew anxious and worried.

"W-what do you mean? Did I d-do s-something wrong? Am I in trouble? I d-didn't mean-"

"Whoa, calm down it has nothing to do with you getting in trouble because you're not."

I calmed down after he said that but I still was worried about what he was going to actually say.

"Oh...sorry."

"It's alright sweetie what I was going to say was that my friends Tayln and Joan wanted to meet you."

"Wait really?"

"Yeah, I just wanted to see if you're ready to meet them."

"Well yeah, when is it?" I asked.

"It's tomorrow at the mall that's nearby. I think around twelve."

"Oh alright, I should probably head to bed before Sage lectures me about good sleeping habits and all that jazz."

"Alright night Luna." He said with a warm simile.

"Night dad," I responded.

I went to my room and crashed onto my bed and shut my eyes. The next day I woke up to one of my old school alarms so I groaned and turned it off. I sat up in my bed and looked at the time it was 7:30 so I went to my closet to find something. I found the black box that I kept hidden from the others. I made my way out of the closet and closed it. I opened the box carefully and put it on the desk. It was my pocket knife I started to look at the design of it. I painted the bottom myself it was a night sky. The paint was beginning to flake off which saddened me but gave me some ideas for it. I started to try to do some tricks with it (Mostly trying to open it quicker). I heard someone open the door so I looked at the person who was standing at my doorway in shock.

"Luna dear Thomas- LUNA SANDERS PUT THAT DOWN RIGHT NOW!" Dad's deceitful side shouted at me. 

I squeaked out of fear and dropped the decorative blade on the floor.

"I'M SORRY! PLEASE DON'T HURT-" I said cowering.

I backed up while biting my lower lip.

"Are you ok??? Are you hurt!?!?" The snake said coming to my fear-driven figure.

"No...I'm not hurt and that." I said pointing to the weapon. "That's mine so don't worry I'm alright," I said warily.

"You seem fearful. Are you sure you're alright dear?"

"Yeah, you just...startled me I thought that I locked the door that's all."

"Oh, alright like I was saying Thomas needs to see you."

"Ok, I'll be down there in a sec you snek." I teased.

"Alright shooting star." He said exiting the room.

I put it back in the box and grabbed my phone. I went downstairs to find dad having a conversation with Logan. Logan glanced at me and waved.

"Alright, I'll let you two talk." He said while sinking down.

I waved him off while dad tapped on an empty spot for me to sit down. Since I was behind the couch I walked over to the spot and sat down and eased.

"So when is that meet up again?"

"Oh yeah, that they're going to meet us there in a few hours."

"Oh alright, what do you wanna do then?"

"Hmm... I don't know actually."

"I guess things can get a bit boring when the others aren't around huh."

"Yeah, I guess so."

All of a sudden both of our intrusive thoughts come up. They're both covered in trash.

"Did someone order double the trouble!" Remus and Raven said together.

"Oh geez- no we're just-"

"Just what? Being boring? How crazy is that?"

"Rae, what are we supposed to do then?"

"May I suggest burning those kids and make a tower out of their ashes! That will be lots of fun!!!"

They continued for a few more minutes and then went on a different topic.

"And that's why Virgil left us to join the others."

"So he just stormed out after a heated argument? Just like that?"

"Basically, what happened when V left you guys?"

"Different from what happened to you that's for sure." She responded.

He just hummed before he said.

"How did that little scoundrel leave anyways?"

She looked at me for permission and I nodded. She sighed before explaining.

"Well, when it was the first year of being in the adoption program after he happened. One day she found out what Hazel did to keep her away from Luna so she wouldn't worsen in time. When she tried to explain why she did it I was tugging at her arm desperately but instead, she punched me in the face and ran off. A year or two later she came back and apologized to us. So yeah that dork is alright but not the best with 'emotions'." She explained.

I took out my phone and checked the time it was only 11:45 at the time. I tapped dad on the shoulder to show him the time.

"Hey...I think it's about time to go."

"Oh! Ok, do you wanna get dressed real quick?"

"Yeah, I'll be back."

I got up from the couch and went to get a quick outfit. I go to my room and changed quickly into the first thing I saw. I brushed my hair out and put it in a ponytail. I got my moon necklace and put it back on. That necklace meant the world to me. It was the last thing from my parents that I owned. I looked at myself in the mirror one last time before leaving the room slightly regretting even looking at myself on another reflective surface again...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Oh god it's been a while since I've updated this thing, hasn't it? I had a small writer's block while doing this chapter but here it is. Besides that I've got to go I'll see you guys later bye~💜)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5.5K 465 33
A Sanders Sides Story This is the story of eight year old Damien. He's been living in an orphanage for about a year now. His parents didn't give him...
543 57 30
-Completed- Book 2 (The Sequel To The New Kid) Roman was known for his talent. He was an amazing singer and Football player. Everyone knew him, and e...
3.2K 96 8
We all know Logan as the less 'emotional' persona of the sides, but what if he was in the spotlight - what if he was secretly hurt by his little 'rob...
75.4K 5.9K 100
Virgil Lily, Prince of Lillium, never really had a 'normal' life. He was housebound and treated differently... although that was because of his magic...