Tangled Sheets ↣ lashton

De Princessofmuke

Ashton isn't your ordinary 16 year old high school boy,he's on the edge of breaking down and it won't be pret... Mai multe

↣Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine reupload
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Epilogue
new fic
NEW BOOK

Chapter Eight

12.4K 441 147
De Princessofmuke

Hi guys please follow me on tumblr: 5secondsoffrustrated (there's some Lashton smut as well)

Enjoy

Ashton stood in front of Luke's apartment door , Luke had texted him to come over and Ashton had almost dropped everything and ran to the boy's apartment. But he didn't , he had taken the bus towards Luke and now he was standing here.

It was only two days ago that they had made the deal and he basically signed up to be Luke's booty call,but he didn't mind. As long as somebody wanted him. He actually was quite surprised that it has only been two days, he had expected Luke to give it more time, but he was wrong.

Ashton's shaky hand pressed the button of the doorbell and swallowed hard on his dry throat, so this is really happening. He couldn't really describe how he was feeling, nervous?  anxious ? happy? excited? 

He didn't really have more time to think about it because in a matter of seconds the door flew open, revealing a shirtless Luke, broad shoulders and hair flat on his face. A grimace on his face "come in" he said and moved out of the doorway to let the younger boy enter.

The apartment looked so familiar, to familiar. The blonde closed the door behind Ashton and took his hand without a word , he dragged the slightly smaller boy upstairs and Ashton felt the blood rush through his body, they were gonna do it ,again.

The older boy walked into his bedroom, he remembered the room completely, the wall that Luke had him pressed against while they made out , and the bed, fuck the bed he lost his virginity in.

Before Ashton could progress everything Luke had already ripped off the young boy's thick sweater ,leaving him in a plain t-shirt. Luke seemed to notice the young boy's discomfort so he pressed his body to Ashton's and cupped his cheeks "you still sure about this?' he asked and Ashton nodded "yeah" before placing his hands on Luke's toned chest.

Luke smirked and kissed the skin just below the curly haired boy's lips "good because i'm hörny" and Ashton let out a soft giggle. 

Soon Luke's hands were roaming all over the younger boy's body and there were throaty moans all over the place,both boys were rock hard and more than ready while they made out. Ashton for once acted dominant and trailed kisses all over Luke's beautiful jaw and neck, nibbling his teeth softly in the pale boys skin.

Luke pulled away slightly "no marks" he breathed and Ashton nodded his head "right, sorry" before he smashed his lips on Luke's . It was getting so hot in the room , almost to hot to bare so the young boy stripped off his t-shirt and Luke just couldn't not stare.

Ashton blushed , having Luke's eyes on him like that made him slightly uncomfortable and self cautious. Luke pushed Ashton on the bed and Ashton let out a sigh when his back hit the soft and comfortable bed.

Luke's quickly to hover over the shorter boy and kiss a path down his neck, the not being able to feel Luke's lips suck hicky's on his neck was frustrating but he knew that nobody could find out. 

Soft moans of appreciation left Ashton's mouth as Luke's soft plump lips placed kisses all over his stomach, it was an amazing feeling against his tender skin.

Luke was quick to unbutton the younger boy's jeans and rip them off of his legs, he took some more time with the curly haired boy's boxers. The blonde hooked his fingers underneath the waistband of the black silky material, he slowly slipped the material off watching as Ashton's hard cöck sprung free and slapped his stomach.

Luke took his time to take in the naked boy in front of him, he made the right decision to text the lad. "Turn around, on your hands and knees" he said and the young boy immediately obeyed the blonde, flipping over and sitting on his hands and knees.

Luke's hand collided with Ashton's perky ass, he couldn't help it, it looked so good. "such a pretty butt, mine" Luke growled and the young boy let out a moan , he definitely discovered that he was into Luke's dirty talk, the way his deep and thick voice pronounced the words, he would even beg for Luke to call him a slut while they fucked.

"yours" Ashton whimpered , Luke bent down to blow some hot air on the young boy's hole and watched it flutter while the young boy beneath him let out a whine.

Before Ashton could even react Luke dipped his head down and liked up a stripe the young boy's  hole before pushing his tongue in slightly making the young boy yelp and grip the sheets, words could not describe how good it felt .

Luke pressed his tongue flat against Ashton's hole, loving how the young boy clenches in pure pleasure "L-luke...Oh god"  Ashton was breathless as Luke's tongue was fucking him , he clutched the sheets tighter and moaned in pleasure.

Luke's hot tongue felt amazing inside of Ashton's hole, it felt just as good not better than Luke's dick inside of him. And if Luke had found the young boy beautiful naked he now finds the boy breathtaking and simply gorgeous.

Ashton never wanted the feeling to end but he was close , he was on the edge and his entire body was taken over by pure pleasure, his body felt hot and before he knew it he was coming all over Luke's sheets.

The young boy threw his head back as the orgasm wrecked his body ,his arms and legs gave out and he landed flat on his stomach. Luke stood back and stripped off his own sweats, he wasn't even wearing underwear. He watched the young boy lay flat on his bed, a sigh of content leaving his body, he was completely wrecked from just his tongue and it fascinated Luke.

He obviously wasn't experienced in the sexual field and it did things with Luke, no it made Luke want to do things with Ashton. Show him the great wonders off sex, how great and delightful over stimulation is, fuck he wanted to tie the younger boy up.

But not now, now wasn't the right time. He walked towards the besides table next to the bed and Ashton watched him lazily , it was quite a sight to see , Luke casually standing broad and tall next to the bed, completely naked and rock hard digging through a drawer.

Luke took out a condom and a bottle of lube before walking back behind the bed and softly tapping Ashton's ass "up" he simply said and the young boy immediately obeyed, cöck already half hard.

Luke slicked his condom covered dïck up with lube before he placed the tip against Luke's entrace,but he did not push in, oh no he wanted to hear Ashton's pretty little mouth beg for it first.

Luke spread the young boy's cheeks apart, blowing some hot air on it again and loving the way it fluttered. Ashton let out a whimper "Lukey" he whined pushing himself back but Luke just pulled away making the young boy whine. 

"I want you to beg for it baby" he spoke, voice soft but thick with lust "please Lukey" the young boy whined again but Luke was not giving in "beg for it" he growled and Ashton could feel his body growing hot, blood pulsing straight to his dïck. "please Lukey,fuck i want to feel you inside of me" the boy cried out.

Luke pushed his tip inside of the young boy and Ashton immediately moaned "like this?" Luke questioned, hot air hitting Ashton's neck "y-yeah just like that" the young boy whimpered, body shivering "more" Ashton whined while pushing his ass back hoping to push the older boy in deeper but it didn't work. 

 "More princess?"  Ashton nodded furiously "say the word" Luke purred "please Lukey"  but Luke denied again and Ashton threw his head back in frustration "come on babe say the word"  the blonde whispered and Ashton grew frustrated "please , Daddy"  the young boy said moaning sightly as he felt Luke shift.

Ashton cried out as Luke slammed into him "Daddy" he whimpered and Luke loved the name, he ,loved the way it rolled off of the younger boy's tongue, so innocent, so sweet but oh so dirty.

Luke pulled out and sank back inside of the young boy, slowly at first. Ashton let out soft moans of appreciation, he was wrong, nothing felt better than the blonde´s dick inside of him. nothing.

Luke picked up his pace, trusting into the young boy quicker. Ashton moaned loudly and grabbed the headboard , wrapping his fingers around the wooden material tightly as the blonde fucked him faster, deeper, harder and it felt amazing.

The different position opening so many doors for the young boy, it felt so different, so much better. The was he angled his hips had the young boy out of breath, it felt amazing it felt like Luke´s thick cöck filled him to the maximum and hit all the right places.

"you want me to go faster princess?" Luke breathed , Ashton was actually shocked that he could even go faster than he was going now "yes daddy" he purred and Luke smirked "good boy" before speeding up even more.

Ashton was lost, out of breath, he had never felt this much pleasure. Their thighs slapped together harshly sending noise through the quiet ,moan-filled room. Ashton felt like collapsing and letting Luke do whatever he wanted with his body. 

The quicker Luke went, the intenser it got for Ashton. Luke sensually rolled his hips, touching every inc inside of the young boy.Every time he slammed inside of Ashton he was sending the boy to the edge. Luke was amazing at sex,that was something the young boy had discovered and now he was sure.

The young boy was screaming so loud, probably way to loud they could hear him outside. Ashton's mind was clouded with pleasure and the boy couldn't think straight anymore. The blonde grabbed at the curly locks that belonged to Ashton making the young boy gasp but moan in pleasure.

"are you gonna cüm for daddy?" he asked and the only thing Ashton could let out was a loud scream of pleasure along with a 'DADDY' but it was enough for Luke to harshly pull the young boy into the mattress , grab his hips and fucked him even harder.

Ashton was a wreck, he couldn't control his screams and moans. He wrapped a hand around his leaking cöck wanting nothing more but his sweet release but Luke was having none of it and slapped his hand off "you're going to cüm untouched" he growled and Ashton let out a long drawn moan because he loved being dominated by Luke.

Nobody could make him feel the same way when Luke called him a slut, his slut. It felt so right when it came from his mouth and the young boy couldn't control himself any longer "DADDY, please i'm coming" the young boy desperately screamed before he released once again all over the already ruined sheets of Luke's bed.

Ashton immediately collapsed on the bed , behind him Luke's breathing quickened and he jerked his hips forward. Luke grunted and the sound was so incredibly sexy that Ashton wanted to hear it for the rest of his life. 

Luke stilled inside of the young boy, sighing deeply, moaning as he climaxed. The blonde's hot cum filled the condom and he slowed down his movements. Ashton's pulse could be felt through his entire body and probably through Luke's too.

Luke ran his fingers across the curly haired boy's lower back and hips before he pulled out and Ashton whimpered  as his body heat left him.  

Ashton rolled onto his back and panted hard, looking up at the ceiling , Luke collapsed besides him feeling completely and utterly satisfied. This was maybe the best deal he had made, fuck a young and inexperienced boy whenever and however he wanted.

The young boy was completely in the palm of his hand, a toy to his possession and he loved it. He loved the feeling of owning Ashton.

Ashton was the first one to get up and tug on his boxers whispering a soft "i should go" and Luke just lazily nodded at him. Ashton gathered all of his clothes and got dressed while Luke watched him. 

Just as Ashton was opening the bedroom door to leave Luke spoke up "Hey Ashton" which made the young boy swirl his head back looking at the sight of a naked Luke , exhausted on his bed "thanks" and the young boy just nodded "no problem, just text me whenever you need me" he said.

Just before he could close the door the older boy added a cheeky "so i'll text you tomorrow" making the younger boy blush but nod "we'll see" he said before walking through the door and closing it behind him, leaving Luke.

The numbness in Ashton's bum and the amazing after sex feeling was something the young boy could get used to.

So hey, if you may or may not have noticed i suck at having a regular update day. I JUST WANNA THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR AMAZING SUPPORT!

Thanks for reading and voting and commeting i love every single one of you just know that!

So if you have any thoughts on this chapter please share them with me and comment!

It's rated R now by the way , i'm trying to change it but untill then it will be rated R

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

4K 156 1
Luke only goes to the library to watch an employee named Ashton from afar in hopes that one day he'll gather enough courage to ask him out.
57.5K 3.2K 12
ashton and his family decide to go on holiday for his school break, but ashton had no clue that this holiday break meant he'd meet a certain blonde b...
40.1K 2.1K 28
Calum tells Luke he has a friend he wants to set him up with. He tells Ashton he has a friend he'd like him to meet. He neglects to tell Luke Ashton...
65.3K 1.7K 52
Luke knew from the second he laid eyes on Ashton that they were going to have a future together. He imagined that they would be high school sweethear...