The Royal World || JJK 18+โœ…

By YeolieKookie

"There must be a mistake. I am a god damn Michel y/n" you shout at your lungs. "I know. what is your mother's... More

TRAILERโœจ
Slaughterhouseโœจ
The tale of the heirโœจ
Minister call?โœจ
Princess?? โœจ
Flying to Hangulโœจ
Diner with King โœจ
Crowned โœจ
Royal gardenโœจ
Netflix and chill โœจ
Sneaking out..โœจ
Rude King๐Ÿ”ž
Losing the gaze..โœจ
Midnight Hustle ๐Ÿ”ž
King's game night โœจ
Royal Bath ๐Ÿ”ž
True colours โœจ
Queen for a day โœจ
Behind the close doorsโœจ
King's pet๐Ÿ”ž
Cancel Schedule โœจ
Princess's braids โœจ
Royal love โœจ
Motherless child ๐Ÿ”ž
Who's the daddy?โœจ
Engaged?โœจ
His Queen ๐Ÿ”ž
The good days๐Ÿ”ž
Oven?โœจ
Extra clingy~ โœจ
War! โœจ
Queen โœจ
Rebirth...โœจ
2K????????โœจ
Royal ending...๐Ÿ”ž
BONUS CHAPTER๐Ÿ‘€

Under the covers๐Ÿ”ž

5.7K 188 35
By YeolieKookie

∆Princess Chember∆
.
∆Morning∆
.
∆Jungkook's Point of View∆

.
I woke up with the sound of my phone Ringing. I took the phone from the night stand one of my hand is still holding my kitten. It's surely Taetae.

"Mmmmm...what?" I say still my eyes are closed.

"Good morning Kookie, I just found out that you are not in your chember. And as Pearl has reported that the door of princess chember is locked and she is worried, I think I know where you are." Tae is such a pain in the ass.

"So? What's the point?" I rub my nose and lips in her bare back it feels so good. She smells like fresh coffee.

"The point is both of you need to get ready for the royal court. Its already 8.15 your waking time and in 10 Minuit it will be Princess's too." He said as if he is stressed.

"Ye Pheha, now stop calling me" I say and cut the line.

"What..Jungko...." His voice got cut off too.

I scoot close to her I love the warmth of her body. I put kisses in her shoulder and back. She is waking up now. "Mmmmm... Morning Kookie" she said in her morning voice. I am feeling hard there only by her movement against my body.

"Morning babygurl" She turns around to me and hugged me tight. She kept her face in the crook of my neck and putting sloppy kisses there. Its turning me on in a slow and sexy way. Not like the rough way.

"Something is poking me" she tease me.

"Shouldn't you help your king, like a good little princess you are?" I comb her bed hair like a little baby she seems.

.
**MATURE CONTENT**

.

She kissed me in my chin and started to trail the kisses down she goes under the cover. I roll on my back as she is still putting sloppy kisses in my abs and licking them gently. I am not wearing a shirt as she I threw it last night to feel her body while cuddling. I smile as I can't see her at this point its a different kind of pleasure for me. I feel her touching me above my pajamas. I close my eyes in satisfaction.

"Stop being a tease..will you?" I command her. Within a second I feel my pajama going down. I pull the covers to see what she is doing. She started touching me at first. Giving me her slender hands with all the right veins.

I clearly see her wetting her lips with her tongue before putting my manhood on her pretty mouth.

"Oh fuck...yes" I groan as soon as I feel the warmth of her mouth.

She knows what she is doing. She is so Fucking good at it. Agh!!! I groan again.

"Oh you are taking me soo good baby.... Aaahhh yesss... Just like that" I moan historically. Seems like I cant even breath at this point.

She is still under the cover and I am getting overwhelmed by the pleasure she is giving me. I am unable to open my eyes I shut it close in the satisfaction. She is a keeper. In every possible way.

"Princess.....Your... Your pheha will be cuming ..aghhhhh'" I have never felt this much pressure in my nerves like this. She is not stoping and I love it too much.

"My lady...." I hear three knock in the door.

She stop for a second under the cover.
"Agh... don't stop,..... Don't you dare fucking stop...I am close for got sake" I shout at her as she again started.

"She is fucking busy....go away" I shout at the door.

I hear gasp in the door. "My sincere apologies pheha" someone said.

"Kitten...I am...I...aaghhhhh" I feel my body relaxing I throw my head on the pillow. I can feel sweat on my forehead. The piramid of friction in the cover has stopped now. She comes out of the cover and gives me a smile before grabbing some tissues and cleaning the mess that I caused. I smile at her cuteness.

"Jungkook, its late. We have royal court." She said looking at her phone.

"Hmm...I so wanna cuddle with you right now. But I hate that we are late" I slip onto my trousers and look for my shirt. She pull her top in her curvy body and while she was walking to get my t-shirt I back hugged and kiss her.

"Get your ass in the shower right now. Don't forget to eat okay? You dint eat last night" I say to her and buttoned my shirt.

"Okay my majesty. See you in a bit." She bowed to me dramatically. I smile as she rush to the washroom.

"Wear something black today kitten" I shout at the washroom before walking to the gate.

"My king's wish is my command" I hear before opening the door.

The living room of princess's chember is filled with royal guards. With hers and mine too. I see Tae and Pearl.

"Lets move Royal head." I say not stopping my walk. All the people are bowing and keeping their head down.

"I wanna know the details" Tae pinch me.

"Stop it will you?" I smirk.

∆Royal Court∆
.
∆ Your point of view∆

I get ready with the black dress as Jungkook asked today. I eat in a hurry cause it was already late. I feel fresh today. I dont know the reason (or may be I know) pearl is smiling looking at me. My make up artist hide my hickeys. Jungkook's will also do that I guess. Anyway,

"Why are you smiling?" I ask to Pearl.

"You could have told me, I wouldn't knock on the door. Pheha's voice was..."she coughed dramatically "intense" she completed her words.

"Shut up" I crack. "Lets go now."

As we reach to the royal court I smile at everyone who is nodding at me and bowing. I am in a good mood as I feel it more. After I take my sit Jungkook also came with his possession. He also seems to be in a good mood today. He was also smiling.

After watching him I understand why he told me to wear a black dress. He Always wants us to match. This is a cute thing. As he came to the throne all of us stand up and bow and hooted for his long living.

He smile at me while sitting.

"Good morning Majesty, nice to see you smiling" I say in a cheerful voice.

"Thank you for being the reason, Princess" he smile back and look to the court.

"Let's begin for today" he said but my cheeks are still burning in the complement. This man is everything I want.

.

A.N.
I have nothing to say today🤦🏻‍♀️ I am just used to write author note after every chapter thats all🤣

-Sammy 🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 76 11
BTS x Jjk A baby boy that goes by the name Jeon Jungkook is found in an almost burned down abandoned house in a room where the door is shut and seem...
1M 54.6K 33
"S-Stop calling me a p-princess! I'm not a princess!" "You're right, baby. You're not a princess. How can you be a princess when you're my soon to be...
Freaks By Sam

Fanfiction

118K 5K 124
BTS x reader ~ They called you monsters. Freaks. And little by little you started to believe in it. Letter by letter. Word by word. Monster. ~ Discla...
870K 33.9K 21
โI swear she's the only person that can make me stay sane even though I'm insanely in love with her.โž โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ€ขโ—ฆ โ‰ โ—ฆโ€ข โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โžบ MAFIA AU >>> BOOK 1 โžบ m...