for you page × chensung

By smuttytaelien

jisung knew of the famous zhong chenle. who didn't? he was the prettiest makeup artist on tiktok. so when hi... More

@jisung_park
@chenlele
intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen (TW: DOMESTIC ABUSE)
fifteen
sixteen
author notes and disclaimers

seven

8.2K 385 907
By smuttytaelien

[ calm doesn't come before a storm. real chaos will give no warning. ]

Jisung threw his duffel bag onto the couch and plugged his phone into the speakers. The dance building was empty, save for him, and eventually, Chenle, who was supposed to be joining him. Ten entrusted him with the keys that morning, as long as Jisung promised to lock the front doors when he left, and Jisung would be a fool to pass on alone time with Chenle. He still wasn't positive where their relationship stood, but he'd like to claim they're dating, at the least talking to each other in a less-than-platonic way.

He opened his workout playlist and hit shuffle. The first notes of 'All In' by Stray Kids filtered through the speakers and Jisung began his stretches. He swiveled his head and felt the muscles in his neck loosen before dropping his hands to the floor. He closed his eyes and relaxed his body further into the fold. When he opened them again, Chenle was crouched between his legs, watching Jisung with a dopey smile.

"Hey, bubby. Whatcha doing?" Chenle asked, tilting his head to the side. Jisung scrambled upright, almost smacking Chenle's face with his butt, and held his hand over his heart.

"Holy shit, Chenle!" Jisung squeaked. He could feel the blood rushing to his cheeks the longer Chenle stared at him. "How long have you been there?"

Chenle placed his belongings on the couch and peeled his sweatshirt off. Jisung owned the same hoodie, a pale blue one with Chenle's username in tiny font on the right pec area. But thankfully, he left it at home.

"Long enough to know you have a nice ass," Chenle giggled, landing a firm smack on Jisung's right buttcheek.

"Hey! You idiot. God." Jisung's voice cracked on the last syllable, and he was quick to try and hide it with a disgruntled couch. "Did you have a dance you wanted to learn?"

"Wooooow," Chenle drawled. "You invite me to learn a dance and don't have anything prepared? You're slacking, Mr. Park." Jisung rolled his eyes, and Chenle smacked his arm in retaliation. "But yes, I did. I kinda, maybe, sorta stalked your account, and I noticed you danced to 'Troublemaker' with some girl? Anyways, I want you to teach me, and I want you to post it."

Jisung was both flattered and horrified. Flattered because Chenle was interested enough to stalk all two hundred of his videos, and horrified because now he knew of Chaeryoung's existence. Jisung chose not to elaborate on Chaeryoung's previous relationship with him and instead opened youtube and found the video. It was eight years old, with grainy quality, and Jisung marked the moves quietly. He felt Chenle watching him and dared to glance in the mirror. Sure enough, the teenager's eyes were locked on Jisung, silently tracking down his body. Chenle was pushing, and that meant it was Jisung's turn.

"I'm going to teach you the chorus, okay? It's the best part of the dance." Chenle nodded, and Jisung motioned for him to stand. "Stand facing the mirror, and put one hand here." Jisung grabbed Chenle's hand and placed it on his hip. "And the other on your chest. Now swipe and flick." Jisung demonstrated the move, and Chenle followed. He had a sultry look in his eyes, and Jisung had to restrain himself from jumping Chenle's bones.

"Put your hand on my hip. And then switch to my neck." Jisung pressed his body against Chenle's, staring at each other in the mirror all the while. Chenle's hand brushed across the crotch of Jisung's sweatpants before squeezing softly.

"Oops," Chenle giggled. "My hand slipped."

Jisung was thanking his lazy morning self for going commando in his head, but out loud, he instructed Chenle on the counts and how to move his hips. They practiced the first eight counts until the sexual tension faded, and Jisung was impressed by Chenle's dancing. He was sufficient for an amateur and caught on to the steps quickly.

"Just follow my lead for the next eight counts. I have full control of you in this part."

"Wow. Hot," Chenle snorted, and Jisung scoffed. He placed his hands on Chenle's hips, which were rounder than he imagined, and pulled him further into his body. Chenle's butt was inches away from the imprint in Jisung's sweats, and he gulped. Slowly, careful not to touch, Jisung swayed Chenle's hips, counting aloud.

"Perfect. You got it. Now flick forward and roll to the right." Jisung flicked his wrist toward the mirror and held out his arm to his right. This was the part with Chaeyoung that was always the hardest for him. It was impossible to be so close and not want to touch.

Chenle copied messily, but he aced it on the second attempt. Jisung steeled himself to perform his part, hyping himself up in the mirror. With a determined inhale, he gently grabbed Chenle's hand and grazed his lips across the expanse of Chenle's arm and the column of his neck. Seconds before their lips would touch, Chenle pulled away. But Jisung refused to let him do it again. He cupped Chenle's cheek, and they met half-way in a wet, open-mouthed kiss. Chenle's hands slid down Jisung's torso, feeling the taut muscle beneath his fingertips, before resting on the waistband of Jisung's sweatpants. He snapped the band against Jisung's skin, and the other shivered. They kissed until Jisung's knees hit the couch, and he fell back, Chenle crawling into his lap and placing kisses down his throat. He nipped and licked at the skin, creating red blotches in his wake.

Jisung was hard beneath his body, and Chenle stroked the outline of Jisung's cock through his sweats. He looked to Jisung for approval, and when Jisung nodded, he tugged on his sweats. Jisung lifted his hips to help Chenle remove them and tossed the clothing somewhere behind the couch. Jisung's cock slapped against his stomach, and he gasped as Chenle's fingers wrapped around his shaft. Chenle pumped lazily, diving in for another messy kiss that was more panting than kissing.

"Fuck, Chenle, please," Jisung hissed after Chenle's thumb teased the underside of his head. Chenle dropped to his knees and spread Jisung's legs to accommodate his slender body. He jerked Jisung a few more times, feeling Jisung's thighs tense and relax beneath his fingertips. Slowly, he took the head of Jisung's cock into his mouth, lapping at the mushroom head like a sweet lollipop. Jisung was leaking on his tongue, and Chenle was determined to suck him dry. He dropped to the base of Jisung's cock, nose buried in the thin trail of hair leading from his belly button to his balls, and hollowed his cheeks.

Jisung cursed and threw his head back against the couch, gripping Chenle's hair to ground himself. He tugged on the soft strands, and Chenle moaned around his cock, sending a delicious vibration through his body. Jisung experimentally thrust into Chenle's mouth, and he gagged but didn't pull off. He glanced up through his bangs with tears in his pretty eyes, and Jisung's self-control snapped. He thrust his cock further down Chenle's tight throat, hand holding his head still and occasionally tugging at his hair. Chenle's hands flittered across his body, switching between flicking at his nipples and stroking his balls.

Jisung's cock was heavy and hard on his tongue, and Chenle's eyes rolled back. He wanted to be Jisung's pretty little fucktoy, all pliant under his touch. His own cock was straining against his sweatpants, but he ignored it in favor of loosening his jaw for Jisung to fuck his throat harder. And that he did, tip hitting the back of Chenle's throat and making tears stream down his cheeks. He knew Jisung was getting close when Jisung's balls tightened, and the hand in his hair forced him to the base. Jisung pumped his cum down Chenle's throat, moaning obscenely, and he swallowed every drop. He released Jisung's cock with a string of saliva connecting his lips to the tip and clambered into Jisung's lap.

They kissed slowly, tongues sliding against each other at a languid pace. Jisung's hands rested on Chenle's lower back, thumbs caressing the curve of his ass.

"We should really finish the dance," Chenle panted when they separated, and Jisung whined.

"Or we could not, and I could bend you over the couch and have my way with you." Jisung squeezed his ass for added effect, but Chenle slapped his hands away with a scowl.

"C'mon lazy. I didn't drive all the way here to not do this dance with you."

Jisung huffed but joined Chenle in the center of the studio regardless. Before an hour passed, Chenle mastered the short chorus section of the dance and was begging Jisung to film. Of course, Jisung was going to record, but it was more fun to see Chenle beg. He set up the phone camera, selected the sound, and set the three-second timer.

"You ready?" He asked, peeking over his shoulder at Chenle. He nodded, and Jisung hit record, rushing to his beginning pose. The music began, and they danced. Chenle had a certain seduction to his dancing that left Jisung speechless, and it was a miracle he made it through the first take.

Jisung sat with his back leaning against the mirrors, and Chenle joined him, resting his head on Jisung's shoulder. They watched the video together, Chenle giggling when his video-self placed a soft kiss on Jisung's lips at the very end.

"I know we fucked up, but can you post that one, Ji? Pretty please?" Chenle batted his eyelashes with an innocent smile. "I want everyone to see how obsessed with me you are."

"Hey! I am not obsessed."

"Oh, please, you have heart eyes during the entire video."

And what about it? He wanted to say, but he didn't want to give Chenle the satisfaction of being right. Instead, he silently posted the video, giving it a cryptic caption and tagging Chenle. If the kiss didn't reveal their relationship dynamic, the hickey peeping through his shirt collar certainly would.

jisung_park: you're my little troublemaker @chenlele

Chenle eventually had to leave (not without a few more kisses, obviously), and Jisung dared to read the comments. They were overpouring with support and excited fans, but a few had the guts to call them slurs, mainly aimed at Jisung. The most extensive amount of hate comments came from jealous Chenle fans, and Jisung decided he'd have to tell Chenle about it tomorrow.

chenlele has commented on your video: and i'll always be yours @jisung_park

But for now, all was right in the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 230 43
It's so easy for me, so natural Maybe I knew it from the first moment That I'm Gonna Love You.... Haechan College Au//Romance FF
174K 9.6K 26
❥ chenle knows that him and jisung are the best friend duo of nct dream, but jisung doesn't feel the same way after watching youtube. ❀ chensung ❀ id...
32.7K 1.9K 51
"The guy that I secretly had a crush on, the guy that I never thought would notice me, today, he broke my heart into pieces and left me heartbroken...
3.9M 185K 120
☾ Idol au ☾ Social media/text au ☾ "Yo what, how did you know that?" "Mark...I'm literally your fan." Book 1 in the Dreaming series Book cover: @...