Shattered & Corrupted (An Und...

Galing kay DahliaMelon

CROSSMARE ♡ Nightmare meets his estranged brother, Dream, under a desolate tree which formerly held the very... Higit pa

.⋅ ♫ ⋅. Prologue .⋅ ♫ ⋅.
⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ Chapter 1 ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅
⋅. ✯ .⋅ Chapter 2 ⋅. ✯ .⋅
.⋅ εïз ⋅. Chapter 3 .⋅ εïз ⋅.
⋅. .⋅ ➴ Chapter 4 ➴ ⋅. .⋅
༺❀༻ Chapter 5 ༺❀༻
✧ Bonus Chapter ✧ Errorink ✧
⭒ ⊹ ⭒ Chapter 6 ⭒ ⊹ ⭒
﹡﹡﹡ Chapter 7 ﹡﹡﹡
:༅。.。༅: Chapter 8 :༅。.。༅:
: *.☽ .* : Chapter 9 : *.☽ .* :
ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ Chapter 10 ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ
✧ Bonus Chapter ✧ Dustberry ✧
Ѽ Halloween Special - Pt. 1 Ѽ
Ѽ Halloween Special - Pt. 2 Ѽ
˚✩ ⋆。˚ Chapter 12 ˚✩ ⋆。˚

゚*☆*゚ Chapter 11 ゚*☆*゚

506 21 37
Galing kay DahliaMelon

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
┊ ┊ ✩
┊ ⊹ ✯

Cross had a tight grip on Nightmare's arm as they were sucked into the portal, following Blue after his shout.

Apparently they've found Dream. They haven't even made a plan yet, what were they going to do when they find him? Fight him? They're probably able to overpower him with their combined strength, anyways.

He inhaled deeply, taking in the wispy smell that was like a graveyard or the process of exorcism.

It reminded him of that weird Papyrus spirit that he allegedly sees, allegedly, in Nightmare's opinion he's just insane... though strangely there is a faintly dull aura by Dust's side at all time, disassociated from him.

Dust's portals always smelt this way, and Nightmare has only used them around four times.

Nightmare opened his cyan eye, which was now covered once again, peeking around. He said to himself a little while ago that he would find out what the portals looked like when you're inside, and this was his perfect chance.

He only had a short time to observe, so he needs to be quick. His eyes swerved to his left, spotting a blurry image of Underfell Snowdin. It was clouded with a gray and light purple coloring, giving it an even more mysterious vibe.

Their Papyrus, Edge, seemed to be pacing around in the snow in his sharp black-clad boots, leaving other monsters shuddering in fear, hiding in the nearby bushes. Cowards.

He had no doubt that Edge was looking for Red, he had absolutely no idea about the alternate universe or anything of the sort. He's completely oblivious.

Then he looked to his right, there laid yet another ghostly image of a different Au, this time being Outertale. The Sans that belonged there was being strangled by a black tenta— wait, what?

Before he had time to digest or analyze what he just saw, he was thrown into the rock-hard floor of his castle. Cross fell below him, still clutching to his arm with clenched eyes. "Owie..."

"Urgh..." Nightmare groaned, sliding himself up from the floor and rubbing the top of his skull with his tentacle. He glanced at Cross, restraining himself from blushing before lifting him up as well.

What were those images? Were those what were happening in certain Aus in real time? Because if so... the only one who could've been doing that to Outer was the only other one with tentacles.

"Hey, boss and Cross." Dust raised his hand in greeting, he seemed to find their fall amusing, as well as the fact that Nightmare had been on top of Cross.

He seemed to be Cross' wingman of sorts, he's heard them plotting of ways to receive his attention and affections multiple times before. And he thought that Dust was supposed to be the serious one, apparently not.

But his amusement was short lived, for it was clear from Dust's aura that he was dismayed about something. Blue kept glancing at Dust and back down to the ground, a similar if not worse aura coming from him.

His bandana was pulled up higher than usual, as if he was trying to hide something. He looked like he wanted to talk about something, but couldn't bring it up at the moment. What had happened while they were gone?

"Hi, Dust!" Cross waved back timidly, giving a toothy smile as his purple blush slowly faded. When his eyes laid on Blue and Ink his mouth fell into a thin line, eyes dull.

After Nightmare had coerced Cross out of the Star Sanses, they haven't been on very good terms. They see Cross as traitorous.

Dust was his most reliable friend, they've only known each other for a year but they know so much about each other due to their similarities.

For example, they both had ghosts that only they were able to see. They literally related to each other on a spiritual level.

'Nah, I can see his Papyrus.' Chara said, floating behind Dust and glaring at something with distaste in his eyes. 'But he's a real bore. Annoying, too. All he talks about is EXP this LV that— no, I'm not taking it back you floating shithead!'

'Chill out, Chara, I meant that no one alive could see either of you.'

'But you're alive.'

'I know, I said no one besides me and Dust— you know what, you're not listening to me on purpose.'

"Ahem, we do not have time for pleasantries." Ink coughed loudly, garnering their attention quickly.

Cross' eyes widened at the empty look on his face, normally he was so expressive and bubbly, and typically he would be the one supporting small talk!

"We know where Shattered is—"

"He's in Outertale." Nightmare interjected, not missing the slight twitch of Ink's eye. He was unnerved by Ink's lack of an aura, everyone was supposed to have one, what's with this sudden switch in personality?

"Yes, Shattered is indeed in Outertale." Ink said monotonously, raising a bone-brow as hands turned to fists, arms limp at his sides. "We need to decide quickly who's coming with us."

"Dream is in Outertale." Nightmare corrected, displeased with Ink continuously calling him this 'Shattered'. He's Dream and he always will be, just like how he is Nightmare and will forever be.

"You, Me, Blue, Cross, Dust, and Killer shall go. Ink and I will take the lead, you four are just the backup."

"What about Error?" Blue asked curiously, intertwining his gloved fingers behind his back and leaning forward on his toes. "Isn't he coming too?"

"No. Stop asking me things, your voice annoys me." Nightmare said plainly, leaving Blue looking like a kicked puppy and Dust slightly pissed.

He's not allowed to talk to Blue like that, but he's willing to overlook it for the good of the team, for now.

Ink frowned slightly at the mention of Error, he remembered his promise to create a new Au for him to live in. The way his face looked, the glee that he was rarely able to see when he told him about his plans...

It filled him with EMOTIONS. Ink's pupils turned into different symbols, mouth turning up into an expressive smile and outfit becoming vibrant once more.

He's never been able to fill himself with emotions without his paint vials before...? Or could he, he didn't write it down on his scarf, so there was no way for him to remember.

"Ink, it looks like you're feeling better!" Blue noticed, pointing towards his symboled eyes and slowly making his way down to his colorful brown shoes. "I'm glad to see you're back to normal!"

His mouth curled to a frown, every time he saw Blue when his emotions were filled he felt a strong sense of regret and guilt.

He had to talk to him about it someday, he wanted forgiveness for his actions, because despite what his emotionless self would say, he truly does consider them his friends.

Nightmare's tentacles curled back in pain at the sudden positivity and burst of emotions from Ink, his mood quickly turned sour.

"Make a portal quickly, I know you don't care much about your creations but Outer is in danger."

"I do care about my creations," Ink growled, taking a menacing step towards Nightmare. "They're my pride and joy, my wonderful little babies, so how dare you say that—"

Blue placed a hand on his shoulder with scared eyes, biting his shaking lip. "Ink... it's okay, he's just trying to rile you up!"

Nightmare rolled his cyan eye as Ink took several deep breaths, attempting to calm himself.

He nodded and took out his paintbrush, swiftly swiping it causing a curtain of bright colors to drop in a large oval shape. A portal, dark blue and purple swirls with specks of white stars.

"Where's Killer?" Cross questioned, tracing his red, jagged scar with his finger slowly. "Isn't he coming with us—"

"Behind you." Killer spoke into his ear in the lowest voice he could imagine. Cross leaped into the air, shrieking whilst violently flailing his tiny chicken arms.

His feet made their way back to the floor, pushed back down by gravity as he turned around to glare at Killer's chuckling face.

"Not cool!" Cross huffed, crossing his arms with a wildly beating soul from the adrenaline he'd faced previously as Killer simply shrugged.

"So we're going to fight Nightmare's weird yellow brother?" Killer asked, placing a finger on one of the black streaks falling from his empty eyes and licking it, not quite caught up on the situation.

"Yeah, but he's like, really weird now I heard— I can't wait to see what he looks like! ...also, stop licking your tear things, it's seriously grossing me out."

Killer smiled psychotically, staring straight into Cross' pupils with lowered bone brows as he began to speak.

"It tastes good, like the steel of a knife and the blood of my enemy and who happens to like the same skeleton as me—"

"We're leaving without you!" Dust called, smirking at the two as they realized that everyone else had already left them. "Bye bye!"

"Wait for us!" Cross and Killer both shrieked simultaneously, pushing each other out of their way as they tried to reach the portal before it closed. There was only room for one of them, and both of them wanted that spot.

Killer successfully knocked Cross to the floor, jumping over his fallen body as he leapt into the shrunken portal, barely making it inside.

Great, thanks to Killer's selfishness now he'll never be able to see how Dream looks!

"Owie..." Cross cried quietly, reaching up to the hazy ceiling with weak fingers. "Traitor..."

He really did feel betrayed. He and Killer had always had this silent feud over who gets Nightmare, but it's obvious that Cross was going to be victorious in the end, and Killer resented him for it.

But at the same time, they were very close friends, maybe even brothers. It's a conflicting and confusing relationship and Cross just wants to clear it all up with him already.

"Are you okay?" A looming figure with a missing chunk of his skull knelt over Cross, peeking at him with concerned eyes. "Are you dead? Say yes if you're dead, say no if you're not dead."

'Oh, it's that hole-bastard.' Chara mumbled, crossing his arms and turning away.

Chara hates literally everyone in the entire multiverse, so this didn't concern him. Well, everyone except for Error. For some reason he had some respect for him.

'I do not like that mistake!' Chara spat, kicking at the ground as a mini-tantrum. Chara is just a kid though, a traumatized one at that, 14 years-old, so this was pretty normal.

'Ugh... I'm tuning you out, you're so dumb and ugly and stupid I can't bear to look at you nor listen to your idiotic voice anymore...'

'Good riddance.'

Horror was his second most dependable friend, though Horror's main friend seemed to be food in general. He couldn't blame him, he's been starved for most of his life.

He may look scary and dangerous, and he is to most people, but to his friends he's the greatest softy there is.

He's more caring and understanding than most in the group— though a little dim.

'Perhaps his brain was damaged when he got that spear through his head?' Chara snickered, enjoying bullying the others because he knows he can't face any repercussions for his words.

'I thought that you were leaving?' Cross groaned, making Chara immediately mime sewing his mouth shut and turning around.

"Nooo... help me go to Outertale please..." Cross moaned, flailing on the floor helplessly, too weak to stand.

Killer had punched him right in the ribs, cracking it slightly. He never knew Killer would get so violent with him over something so fucking stupid!

Horror looked down at his ribs, wincing slightly before shaking his head. "No way Jose, you're injured. None of us in this castle have the ability heal... so I don't really know what to do to help..."

He scratched inside the hole in his head, thinking. If no one inside the castle was able to heal, then what about someone outside the castle?

A lightbulb seemed to shine at top of his head as a crooked grin spread across his skull and he tilted it to the side.

"But I do know a certain former prisoner who can."

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
┊ ┊ ✩
┊ ⊹ ✯

Word Count: 2124 words

Author's Note: Thank you for 1k reads! That's a lot wow. There's a Halloween chapter coming next, it'll be pretty long so this is the last update until October 31st!

THIS BOOK IS #8 ON SANSCEST I'M GONNA DIE

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

402K 20.8K 90
Nightmare, go to school, they said. Nightmare, it will be FUN, they said. What a load of crap. Nightmare isn't buying any of it. His brother's loved...
5.5K 228 12
𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞. 𝐇𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬. 𝐈𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥...
214K 8.8K 45
What would happen... If Ink switched sides? Ink is TIRED of constantly being told that he should have better job at protecting and that everything wa...
13.7K 537 22
What if the bad Sanses were in a gang? What if the good sanses were in their rival gang? What if they were each other's soulmates? Explore how the ba...