[βœ”] False God ━ Percabeth AU

By annabethslovespercy

❝ π—ͺπ—˜ π—ͺπ—˜π—₯π—˜ 𝗖π—₯𝗔𝗭𝗬 𝗧𝗒 π—§π—›π—œπ—‘π—ž. 𝗖π—₯𝗔𝗭𝗬 𝗧𝗒 π—§π—›π—œπ—‘π—ž 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 π—§π—›π—œπ—¦ π—–π—’π—¨π—Ÿπ—— π—ͺ𝗒π—₯π—ž... More

FALSE GOD
━ 01.
i. Percy Jackson Fanclub
ii. Rumor Has It...?
iii. Adventures in Babysitting
iv. O'Hera
v. I Think I Like You!
vi. Do You Like Me...?
vii. An Invitation to My Heart!
viii. How to Be a Heartbreaker!
ix. It's a Date
x. Girls Talk Boys
xi. Alrightly Aphrodite
xiii. King of My Heart
xiv. It's Nice To Have A Friend
xv. You Belong With Me
━ 02.
xvi. Midnight Sweets
xvii. You Made My Day!
xviii. I Think He Knows
xix. You Are In Love
xx. Love Talk
xxi. End Up Here
xxii. Lover Boy
xxiii. Gorgeous
xxiv. The 1
xxv. Best Friend
xxvi. Cornelia Street
xxvii. Don't Wanna Cry
xxviii. Mother Knows Best
xxix. Lonely Heart
xxx. Happy Ending
━ 03.
xxxi. Hey Buddy!
xxxii. We Go
xxxiii. Forever and Always
xxxiv. Feel Special
xxxv. Oh Boy!
xxxvi. When I'm with You
xxxvii. This Love
xxxviii. State Of Grace
xxxix. Dreams Come True
xl. Good Day
xli. Paper Rings
xlii. Evermore
xliii. Wishlist
xliv. Heaven's Cloud
xlv. As You Wish
━ 04.
xlvi. La Vie en Rose
xlvii. Talk & Talk
xlviii. Gloomy Day
xlix. Blue Hours
l. Attaboy
li. Sunny Side Up!
lii. Flirtatious Winks
liii. Messy Feelings
liv. Friendly Things
lv. Hope Not
lvi. Fashion 4 Passion
lvii. The Twist Of Fates
lviii. Blue Kiss
lix. Lover Project Pt: I
lx. Lover Project Pt: II
lxi. Lover Project Pt: III
lxii. Eyes Locked, Hands Locked
lxiii. Love Is The Way
lxiv. Gossip Girls
lxv. Benevolent
lxvi. Drowning Blues
lxvii. Holy Hera
lxviii. Kiss Me Kiss Me
π— π—œπ—¦π—–.Β² π—™π—”π—Ÿπ—¦π—˜ π—šπ—’π——'𝗦 πŸ­π—¦π—§ π—”π—‘π—‘π—œπ—©π—˜π—₯𝗦𝗔π—₯𝗬 + π—¦π—£π—˜π—–π—œπ—”π—Ÿ π—•π—’π—’π—ž!
π— π—œπ—¦π—–.Β³ 𝗧𝗒 𝗠𝗬 π—™π—œπ—₯𝗦𝗧 𝗔𝗑𝗗 π—Ÿπ—”π—¦π—§
━ from our memento box

xii. Princess of New York

2.4K 68 284
By annabethslovespercy

xii. Princess of New York

It was the evening of homecoming and Annabeth was nervous because Percy was picking her up and that means he would have to meet her family and she was afraid the exchange wouldn't go well. But Percy had reassured her multiple times that it'll be fine (with the help of blue cookies and some sweet talk).

But Annabeth was also super excited. She felt like a princess in her gorgeous pink dress that fitted her perfectly, white high heels, and glimmering jewelry and light and elegant makeup.

Annabeth instantly checked her phone, hearing it ding, and she grabbed her purse and quickly left her bedroom.

"Annabeth! your boyfriend is here!" shouted Bobby, causing her to wince as she hurried to the front door of the apartment.

"He's not my boyfriend, Bobby! He's just a friend!" she groaned.

"Annabeth has a boyfriend! Annabeth has a boyfriend! Annabeth has a boyfriend!" Bobby exclaimed.

Her dad, Frederick came out his office, and frowned, "Boyfriend? What boyfriend? Annabeth? I thought you told me Percy was just a friend? I mean, I'm okay with you dating, but you should've told me—"

"Dad, I'm not dating Percy! Bobby is just saying that! Gosh, stop saying that, Bobby!"

"She's right, Bobby, you still have to finish your dinner then do your chores! Matthew is almost done with his plate—Matthew, how many times do I have to tell you? You have to eat your vegetables," scolded Helen.

"But, mommy, I don't like cauliflower!"

"Mommy, it's a Saturday, I don't want to wash the dishes!"

"Matthew! Bobby!" frowned Helen.

The door bell rang once again; Annabeth informed everyone that Percy was here and they quickly fixed themselves to appear as classy and she opened the door.

A smile formed on her face and his eyes widened at the sight of her and he blushed. His messy black hair was neat and styled, he wore a suit with a pink tie, and in his one hand was corsage and in the other was a bouquet.

"Annabeth, you look amazing, no, no, no, you look divine."

Her heart fluttered and she blushed, "Thank you! You look so handsome."

He softly smiled and handed her the flowers, "These are for you: you mentioned before that you love white tulips."

"I did, thank you," Annabeth beamed, "Come inside!"

Percy followed her into her apartment; Annabeth quickly and carefully settled the bouquet onto the entryway table and grabbed her boutonnière.

"Let's exchange our boutonnières and corsage!"

Afterwards, Annabeth grabbed Percy's hand and she introduced him to her family; they then awkwardly sat down in the living room with her dad and Helen who began to ask Percy many questions (she had wanted to leave ASAP, but her dad concluded they wouldn't be late if they just stayed to talk for some bit).

"I'm planning to attend SUNY and become a marine biologist in the future," answered Percy after Helen asked him about his plans in the future.

"That's good," Helen nodded, "Your mom, Sally, has told me about what a good son you are and how academic and athletic you are: you're the top of your class, you're the captain of the swim team and the co-captain of the boy's lacrosse."

Percy blushed, "That's right."

"Impressive," smiled Helen, "Quite polite too. Do you have any other questions you wanted to ask, Fredrick?"

"Do you smoke or so drugs?" asked Frederick, glaring at Percy.

Percy's eyes widened at the question, "Uh, no, I don't."

Frederick then questioned, "Annabeth told me you guys were driving to homecoming—have you ever got a speeding ticket? Would you considered yourself as a good driver?"

"Yes, I do considered myself as a good driver and no, I have never received a speeding ticket," Percy shook his head.

Frederick studied Percy and requested, "I want Annabeth home before midnight and she better not being crying or sad when she comes home, alright? Do you understand that, Percy?"

"Yes, I understand, sir."

"Well then," Frederick then beamed, "Have fun—but not too much fun. Now, let me take some pictures and you guys can head out."

Annabeth couldn't help but grin as her dad snapped multiple pictures of them.

"It was nice meeting you, Percy," said Frederick, walking Percy and her to the front door.

"Likewise," smiled Percy, trying to bit back his grin, "Have a good night."

"You too."

Annabeth glanced at Helen and her dad; they nodded with smile at her as if indicating they liked Percy and she softly smiled.

When she and Percy left alone in hallway, he turned to look at her with a grin.

"They like me, don't they?"

"They do."

"See, Annabeth! There was nothing to worry about! I told you that they would like me!"

Annabeth chuckled, "Who could not like you, Percy? You're perfect."

Percy's cheeks reddened; her heart fluttered when he then lovingly gazed into her eyes.

"You are too."

Annabeth and Percy then headed to his apartment as Estelle really wanted to see her in her dress and the little girl's eyes widened in amazement when she saw Annabeth.

"You look like so pretty," exclaimed Estelle.

Annabeth smiled softly, "Thank you, Estelle." 

"Ahh, Percy! Does Annabeth look like a princess?!" beamed Estelle at her brother, "You're so lucky!!"

"She does look a princess," Annabeth blushed at Percy's words, "And I know I'm lucky, Estelle."

"Mommy! Daddy! Does Annabeth looks so beautiful?" asked Estelle as Sally and Paul (Mr. Blofis) walked into the living room to greet her.

"She does!" they agreed.

Sally then exclaimed, "Would it be alright if I take some pictures?"

"Sure," nodded Percy, "But, afterwards, we have to leave for dinner."

After Sally took the pictures, she and Percy left for dinner and she glanced at Percy and he sheepishly smiled at her.

"What is it?" Annabeth raised an eyebrow.

"Annabeth, you don't know how happy I am to go to homecoming with you. It feels like a dream come true!"

When they arrived at homecoming after dinner at Beauty & Essex, Piper squealed at the sight of her while Hazel gasped in amazement.

"You guys look amazing!" exclaimed Annabeth, "Are you guys excited?"

Piper had worn the sage dress along with a pair of black heels while Hazel wore a gold dress and a blue pair of flats.

While the boys wore a tux, though Leo had gotten rid of the jacket despite it being chilling outside and had unbuttoned the first couple of buttons for "the ladies"—as quoted by him.

"Yeah!!" Said Hazel, glancing over to Frank then blushing. "It's my first time going with Frank."

"Aw, you guys are so cute together," beamed Piper, "I have to admit: I wasn't very excited for this homecoming, but I have a feeling that I'm going to enjoy this year's."

Annabeth furrowed her eyebrows and asked. "Why weren't you excited for this year?"

"I dunno," Piper shrugged. "Every year is just the same."

"Piper doesn't like the fact that she always wins homecoming queen every year," laughed Hazel,

Piper groaned, "I'll surely not win this year."

"We'll see," chuckled Annabeth, "Let's go inside. It's cold outside."

She walked over to Percy and he wrapped an around her waist and they walked inside.

"Have I told you about how beautiful you look tonight?" whispered Percy.

She nodded with a grin, "Yes, multiple times already."

"Well then, Annabeth, you look like a goddess tonight."

She blushed, "And you look dashing tonight, Percy."

"C'mon, lovebirds! You're slowing the party down!" Leo's voice snapped them out of their conversation.

They laughed, realizing they had fallen behind their friends, and hurried to catch with them.

Leo clapped Percy on the back and exclaimed, "Let's get this party started!"

The night was fun and joyful for Annabeth: she talked to many of her friends, danced with Percy, was now drinking Coca Cola with Piper at a table while Jason and Percy danced together.

Everyone quieted down as Dr. Sunny walked into the stage and spoke into the microphone, "Ladies and gentlemen, I hope everyone is having a wonderful time here today! It's time for everyone's fav announcement that they have been dying to hear: homecoming queen and king!"

Instantly, Annabeth's eyes went toward Piper, who was eating a salad, and she shot her an expression of a mix of a frown or a pout. Annabeth chuckled quietly.

"Okay, in this envelope that I have here," Dr.Sunny held it up so everyone can see. "It will tell us who the homecoming queen and king of 2020-are you ready for it?"

Her classmates roared; Dr. Sunny laughed and  opened the envelope and announced, "Ah! Give a round of applause to our 2020 homecoming king: Jason Grace!"

Jason went up on the stage and sheepishly accepted the stash, "Oh, this the third time! Um, thank you!"

The blond haired boy then stepped aside, allowing Dr.Sunny to announce the homecoming queen, "A homecoming king needs his homecoming queen—who is...drum roll, please! Piper Mclean!"

Piper's eyes widened and she chugged down her Dr. Pepper before going onstage to accept her stash.

"Now, let's clear the dance floor for the homecoming queen and king and gather your date as it's time to slow dance to some music that may make you cry!" cheered Dr. Sunny after Piper thanked everyone and put on her stash.

Annabeth chuckled and her eyes met Percy's and he motioned her over. He wrapped his arm around her waist and they watched as the lights dimmed down and Piper and Jason slow danced to Lover by Taylor Swift and slowly, couples joined them.

A soft smile formed on her face as Annabeth and Percy gracefully swayed and they danced till they announced that slow dancing was over and began playing pop songs; they then went to the cafeteria to get from the loudness.

"Do you want to get out of here?" Percy whispered into her ear, "Because I'm kinda getting bored, but if you don't want to, then I'll be happy to stay."

"Don't worry, I'm also getting bored," Annabeth chuckled, then curiously asked, "But where would we go? Home? It's like ten and I...I don't want to go home yet."

"We don't have to go home," he suggested, his eyes shimmering, "We can go anywhere you want."

"Anywhere?" Annabeth cheekily smiled, blushing, and Percy nodded, "That's sounds fun! Let's go."

Her heart fluttered as Percy intertwined their fingers and they ran out of Goode High School.

The cold night greeted them and Annabeth shivered and Percy immediately draped his jacket over his shoulders. Her cheeks tinted red as she wore it and her eyes widened, watching Percy undo his tie and unbuttoned the first few buttons of his shirt.

"What are you doing!?" she exclaimed, seeing a little bit of his chest, "Why are you undressing?"

"It's too hot," Percy then explained, "I'm too hot—I mean, yes, literally but it was so sweaty and hot in the gym so I'm trying to cool myself down. Besides, my tie was choking me."

He then chuckled and cheekily smiled, "Undressing? What are you thinking about, Annabeth? I thought you were innocent!"

"I-I wasn't thinking about anything!" Annabeth sheepishly avoided Percy's gaze, trying to subdue her wild imagination.

"Then, are you so red?" teased Percy then winked, "Annabeth, it's okay to have those thoughts, though, I won't act on them till the fourth date and we haven't gone on any yet."

"Then take me on a date sometime soon," she cheekily smiled.

Percy's smirk faltered and his eyes widened, "Really? You're being serious?"

"Yes, I am," nodded Annabeth with a blush, "I...I would love to go on a date with you, Percy. Would you like to go on a date with me?"

"Of course, I do," he blushed, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear, "I would love to take you on a date. It would be a dream come true."

Her breath was hitched as Percy's sea-green eyes shimmered and they lovingly gazed at one another in the moonlight with the wind gently blowing past.

"Where do you want to go? We can go anywhere you like," he whispered.

"I...I'm not sure. All I know is that I'll want to be with you."

"I think I have the perfect place for us."

Though it was late into the night, the city was still crowded and noisy and Annabeth felt like she was high—high on Percy's love. It was thrilling, new, and exciting as she and Percy ventured around the city as it neared midnight with their hands intertwined, even stopping at 7-Eleven to buy sour patches and Coca Cola.

She and Percy ended up sitting on the rooftop of a cafe that was owned by a family friend of his with her head on his shoulder as they gazed at the moon.

However, Annabeth's eyes eventually trailed over to Percy—finding him more breathtaking—and a soft smile bloomed on her face and without thinking, she caressed his cheeks; his widened eyes met hers and he blushed.

Annabeth would be embarrassed, but she was too mesmerized by his glistening sea-green eyes and overwhelmed with the desire to taste him and tell him how much she adored him.

"You're really cute, you know that? And I really like you. Like I really, really, really like you. I think you know that. You make so happy that I became so sad because you aren't mine. I think I'm falling in love with you."

Though it was cool outside, Annabeth's skin was burning hot from her sudden confession and her eyes flickered as Percy stared at her, dumbfounded, and Annabeth sheepishly looked away. Oh, no! Did she just accidentally screwed everything up? She wanted to let Percy know she didn't want to be just his friend anymore, hoping to be something more...!

"I think I'm also falling in love with you, Annabeth,"
his shimmering sea-green eyes greeted her when she looked at him and her breath hitched, "I don't think I can accurately describe my feelings for you with words, so—"

Annabeth's eyes fluttered shut when Percy closed the distance between them and his soft lips met hers, causing her heart to race. The taste of sour patches, Coca Cola, and fruit punch has never tasted so good. Her breath then shuddered when Percy slipped his tongue inside her parted lips and he grunted as she tugged his hair. He tasted so good. So, so, good. Oh, how Annabeth wanted to stayed here in this moment—kissing him underneath the moonlight forever.

They were breathless and panting when they pulled away and sheepishly gazed at one another. Percy's fingers grazed her lips and he then softly kissed them, cupping her cheeks.

"Percy?"

"Hmm, what is it?"

"I've been told that I looked for the entire night and..."

She hesitated to finish her sentence and Percy frowned, "Annabeth, you can't just say that then say nothing—tell me, and?"

Annabeth laughed and said, "If I am a princess-you're my prince."

[originally published on 10/24/20 && still my favorite chapter ever written ever after 3 years :)]

[10/24/20] author's note! So, it has happened and I'm like silently screaming even though it's my own fanfic lmao-this is the longest chapter I had ever written and I actually had so much fun writing this chapter! It's chaotic and fluffy that I'm ✨obsessed ✨Haha! I hope this chapter was alright at least as I noticed that when I wrote a lengthy chapter, the quality of the chapter goes down!! It's so nice to see this chapter like this as when I first planned out this book in the beginning-I wanted to write a chapter where percabeth kiss during the homecoming and the chapter was titled, 'Princess of New York' and here we are!!! Thank you for reading! Much love, Lucinda! 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
518K 12.4K 100
tratie deserves more fanfiction. [ completed story ]
61.8K 1.7K 24
Warning: self harm and depression mentions Warning: I was like 13 when I started writing this shity story so I apologize for bad grammar, plot, trans...
1.5K 63 15
Alone. Depressed. Traumatised. What does the Mockingjay do when she has fulfilled her purpose? *** It's hard to move on. Hard to move past the pain f...