PLAYDATE {d. malfoy}

By shiggyyyy

❝ʷᵃˢ ᴵ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ᵍᵃᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃˡˡ ᵃˡᵒⁿᵍ?!❞ ❝ᴵ ʷᵃʳⁿᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘ, ᵇᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ˡⁱˢᵗᵉⁿ.❞ ❝ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵍʳᵉᵗ ᵗʰⁱˢ!!❞... More

𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖉𝖆𝖙𝖊
𝔬𝔫𝔢
𝔱𝔴𝔬
𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢
𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯
𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢
𝔰𝔦𝔵
𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫
𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱
𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢
𝔱𝔢𝔫
𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖉𝖆𝖙𝖊
𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫
𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢
𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫
𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫
𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫
𝔰𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫
𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫
𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫
𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫
𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖉𝖆𝖙𝖊
𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶
𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔬𝔫𝔢
𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔱𝔴𝔬
𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢
𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯
𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢
𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔰𝔦𝔵
𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫
𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱
𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢
𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖉𝖆𝖙𝖊
𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶
𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔬𝔫𝔢
𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔱𝔴𝔬
𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢
𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯
𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢
𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔰𝔦𝔵
𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫
𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱
𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖉𝖆𝖙𝖊
𝔢𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢
𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢

3.3K 179 27
By shiggyyyy

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

"HOW NICE OF YOU TO JOIN US, VICTORIA". the girl flinched at the calling of her name as everyone's eyes were on the girl who clenched the sorting hat even tighter.

     harry potter's body was held in hagrid's arms as the rest of the death eaters—and draco—followed behind the dark lord.

     "turns out I didn't need to kill my best death eater after all. what a relief", voldemort cynically chuckled, sending shivers down nearly everyone's spines except for maybe bellatrix.

     "NO! HARRY!", ginny shouted, to which voldemort had immediately silenced the girl.

"harry potter is dead. from this day forward, you put your faith in me".

     everyone solemnly watched as voldemort claimed harry potter's death once more, more loudly this time.

     "come forth and join us, or die", he threatened.

     no one moved, except for victoria, who's heels clicked on the stone pavement as the girl inched closer to voldemort.

     "ah yes. very well, victoria. I didn't expect any less from my best death eater", voldemort praised, as the girl glanced over at snape, who did not even look in the girl's general direction.

     as victoria joined draco and his parents, the boy immediately held victoria, who sauntered into the boy's warm embrace.

"dray, I'm so tired", the girl whimpered out, though no one heard her except for draco, and draco alone.

"I know my love. I know. it's almost over", draco soothed, to which victoria just lightly shook her head as she watched neville hobble forward.

"and who might you be, young man?"

"neville longbottom", the gryffindor boy answered, to which it had earned many laughs from the death eaters.

bellatrix's chuckle outshone them all, as the woman clearly remembered torturing the poor boy's parents and driving them into madness.

"well neville, I'm sure we can find a place for you in our group", voldemort assured, clearly looking at the boy's worn down self.

"I'd like to say something", the boy quickly followed up, making everyone listen intently.

"well neville, I'm sure we'll all be fascinated with what you have to say", voldemort answered.

     "it doesn't matter that harry's gone. people die everyday! friends...family...yeah. we lost harry tonight. he's still with us...in here! we lost remus, tonks, all of them. they didn't die in vain! but you will, cause you're wrong!", neville scowled, making voldemort chuckle.

"harry's not dead for us, for all of us!"

"NEVILLE!"

immediately, victoria ran towards neville and threw the sorting hat at him, to which he hastily caught it and pulled out godric's sword.

"VICTORIA!", draco yelled, making harry flinch and drop to the ground.

     voldemort's eyes widened in fury as he immediately pointed the elder wand at harry, who had attempted to kill nagini.

     everyone hurried back towards the castle while the death eaters were being trapped and destroyed one by one.

     "VICTORIA! YOU TRAITOR!", voldemort yelled as he angrily casted spells towards the girl, who had managed to deflect it.

     "NEVILLE, KILL THE DAMN SNAKE", victoria shouted as a spell had narrowly missed her leg, causing her to slightly bleed.

     "VICTORIA!"

     draco would've hurried over to the girl if it weren't for his parents holding him back. the two dragged draco away as the boy tried to break free.

     victoria gave draco an assuring smile as neville had swiftly sliced nagini's head off, giving victoria and open chance.

     "AVADA KEDAVRA!"

     "EXPELLIARMUS!", victoria casted.

     at that moment, voldemort's defeat was guaranteed, as no wand would dare betray their master.

     the once immortal man had become mortal once more, making his vulnerability higher than ever.

     as voldemort's entire being shattered into smoke and ashes, victoria coughed as she fell onto her knees, slightly smiling at her victory.

     everyone's expression was awed with surprise as victoria stumbled up to retrieve the elder wand, holding it proudly as she whirled it around in the air.

     "victoria, you...you killed him...but you're a—"

"and so was professor snape, but we each had our own things that made us choose the path we chose", victoria interrupted hermione.

no one moved an inch as they just watched victoria apparate away as she took one last glance at snape, knowing full well that he wouldn't be imprisoned since he aided the good side too.

victoria's heart fluttered with relief as she headed back towards the malfoy manor, where oliver and draco was waiting for her.

"I'm coming home".

•♛•

"victoria, your leg!"

"I'm alright draco! look at your face. it's so dirty", victoria chuckled as she wiped some dust away with her thumb.

draco quickly embraced the girl as she just patted his back, mentally celebrating their victory.

"why didn't you tell me?", draco whispered into the girl's shoulder.

victoria just sighed.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to protect you", the girl replied, still finding herself smiling as she will never have to worry about murdering another wizard or muggle again.

     "let's go find oliver", victoria excitedly exclaimed, to which draco had forced the girl's leg to be treated first before anything.

     "mama, papa, you're both back!", oliver exclaimed as he heard the door open. he could only assume it was them, as no one dared enter his chambers without knocking first.

     "I'm back my dear", victoria mumbled as she swooped the little boy up and planted little kisses all over the boy's face.

     victoria wasn't one to shamelessly shower one with affection, but after a near death experience, the girl could care less.

     "stop mama! you're tickling me", oliver giggled as he just hugged victoria back and snuggled into the girl's shoulder.

     a cough was heard as both draco and victoria glanced up, to which oliver just listened intently since he couldn't see who was there.

     "mr. malfoy and mrs. malfoy", victoria acknowledged.

lucius looked even more worn than victoria herself. a year in azkaban and voldemort's pressure on the man had truly gotten to him. his beard was unruly, and his eyes nearly seemed bloodshot.

"victoria. it's nice seeing you here", narcissa started, as her husband was still a bit shocked.

     oliver obviously didn't know what was going on, and victoria intended to keep it that way. at least until he was a bit older.

     "indeed, I'm glad I'm here too", victoria replied, humoring draco.

     "we...we wanted to give our blessings", lucius straightforwardly admitted, to which victoria's smile had curved upwards even more.

"we're thankful for you protecting draco", narcissa softly said as she walked closer to the trio.

"and for keeping him happy", narcissa finished, as she patted the girl's head, a gesture she was for sure not used to.

"of course mrs. malfoy", victoria said, enjoying the feeling of having a mother praise her.

"shouldn't it be mother now?", narcissa slightly smiled, making draco slightly blush at what his mother had said.

"indeed, mother", victoria warmly answered.

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 4.7K 41
© I do not own Harry Potter "𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞...
11.3K 514 90
💥 a better version of the other potter 💥 lots of romance 💥 funny 💥 highs and lows 💥 tough times 💥 mature contents
990K 17.8K 80
"ᴵ'ᵐ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵍᵘʸ ˢⁱᵉⁿⁿᵃ, ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ. ᴵ ᵈᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ, ᴵ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ. ᴬⁿᵈ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ." 𝘚𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢...
391K 10.1K 55
ℭ𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔬𝔲𝔰: 𝔱𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 ∘₊✧──────✧₊∘ ❝ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ sᴀʏ ʟɪғᴇ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ғᴀɪʀ. ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ, ғᴀᴛᴇ ɪs ʙᴀɪsᴇᴅ. ғᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇ ʟɪғᴇ ɪs ɢᴏᴏᴅ, ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ ɪs...