Artemis -Back Story-

By Supernova13

Artemis Crock never had the childhood of happiness or anything like that. This is the story of how she came t... More

A Start
School is Hell
Mothers

Trying to Move

992 22 2
By Supernova13

-Time skip-two 4 years-

Two years later on my 10th birthday I was shocked to here that a Gotham circus had had an accident, two adults fell to their death, I didn't know the details because I wasn't aloud of the room, and I couldn't read well, but I got the news paper. I was depressed for the rest of the day, some kid had lost his parents. I sighed and sat back down on my little twin bed. I cried the rest of the day, I was sore, from both the training and the hitting. Sure i was a natural at the bow and arrow but it was a lot of work and pain to get this good and it was hard.
"It's too hard" I said through tears "it's not fair..." I cried.

-another time skip-3more years-

I was in my room getting my home work done from school when my father burst into the room. He grabbed me by my hair, I screamed.

"Where's the money!!" He shook me by my hair "I know you took it!" He yelled

"I don't know what your talking about!" I screamed starting to cry.

"Liar! You'll pay for lying little girl" I said and threw me on the ground I hit my head and it started bleeding.

He grabbed my drawings of Hero's that I had drawn when I was younger and ripped them to shreds, I screamed "no please no!!!" He ignored me then grabbed my blanket and left.

"No" I said wiping my face crawling over to the ripped papers. "Jade where are you" I cried and fell to the ground, falling asleep there shivering. I was thirteen...I missed my sister. It was the middle of winter and there was no heating in my room and there were holes around the window. I cried until I passed out.

----1 year later-- ((sorry for the time skips))

I woke up the next morning of freshman year and went to school the kids made fun of me pushing me to the ground.
Then in class I was yelled at by the science teacher when I said I didn't finish the homework, again. He called me unsocial and that I was getting Fs in all classes. He gave me attention. I pleaded no, because I HAD to be home after school. He denied it and said he'd call my father.
I ran out of the class room and down the hall. I turned the corner and ran into the off and on therapy director, Dinah Lance she had blonde hair and a simple figure but she still couldn't help me although no one knew my fathers plans, and what he did to me, or so I thought . She looked me up and down and asked my name
"Artemis Crock" I said then continued to run, tears streaming from my eyes. I hid in my locker since I was so small. I cried until after school and then came out.
The principle and my dad was standing there his arms crossed. I sighed then after the conference I went home and he hit me with a chair, breaking it across my back then yelled at me to go to my room and study.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493K 17.3K 195
(Fan TL) Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of...
111K 2K 17
System bl แ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ฌ แ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€…แ€ฌ MC แ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บ แ€€แ€™แ€นแ€˜แ€ฌ แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€žแ€ฐแ€ทแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€™แ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€žแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€˜แ€šแ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ผแ€ฝแ€ฑแ€•แ€…แ€บ แ€™แ€œแ€ฒแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€›แ€™แ€พแ€ฌแ€•แ€ซแ‹ โ€ผ๏ธแ€™แ€พแ€แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ‹ แ€คแ€…แ€ฌแ€žแ€Šแ€บ boy แ€กแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€€แ€ฌแ€™แ€†...
Cecilia By Anastasia

General Fiction

31.9K 741 27
Cecilia's father, a well-known and successful lawyer, was tired of her problems. Tired of the issues she had been causing for the family and it's nam...
167K 7.8K 30
Hooked onto drugs, no family, no guidance or sanity until she met HIM. Cover Creds: @Triceynexttdoor โค๏ธ -BLICKY.