Cold Hearted + Emotionless

By MalditadiAsh

In the world of Mafia. There is this mysterious killer name JJ and he was known to be the most dangerous Mafi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 43

5K 202 3
By MalditadiAsh

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook woke up and everything seems white. He felt very weak and realize that he felt numb too. He open his eyes and waited some more minutes before he manage to move. He then try sitting up and notice that he was in somehow like a hospital room. He sigh and if he is in the hospital room a switch should have be around the wall near the bed. So he look for that switch and press it.

Some minutes nurses came to his room and started assessing him. When everything was fine.

"I'm sure that your friends and lover would love this news that your finally awake Mr. Jeon." The Nurse said.

"Okay, pls give them a call." Jungkook said.

"Okay Mr. Jeon. Pls wait for them to come. I'll leave you now to take a rest. " The nurse said and politely existed the room.

Jungkook sigh. He look at his palm with a tired eyes as he remember what happened. Once upon a time, he wanted to die. He wanted to leave this earth since he doesn't have any reasons to live anymore. But then, this V or Kim Taehyung showed up in his life and showed him love, Showed him that he was still worth of living, showed him that he can still feel happiness.

He gave a small smile knowing that his sacrifice is worth it to save someone who he care and love. He doesn't mind if he didn't wake up though he was thankful to whoever God and Goddess out there for giving him a second chance. Hope that this second chance of life won't be painful.

Now all he can do is wait for his love ones to come, after all he was 2 weeks in coma.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Soon.

The door burst open revealing the rest of his Hyungs.

"Hi, Hyungs." Jungkook said and gave a small smile.

"Ah~ Kookie~" Jin quickly burst into tears and hug the younger. Jungkook accept that comfortable hug and smile to himself. Ah~ How he misses his so called eomma.

"Kookie." Jin said and broke the hug as he look at Jungkook with a smile. "Do you know How worried I was!? Pls don't leave us like that ever again." Jin said with a smile.

"Sorry Hyung." Jungkook said and Jin mess Jungkook's hair.

"I thought you'll never gonna wake up Kook." Yoongi said.

"Well, I'm awake now and I'm thankful that I survived. But... How did I ended up in the hospital?" Jungkook asked.

"Wait? You don't remember what happened?" Hoseok asked.

"I do, though the last thing I remember is being shot and everything went black." Jungkook said.

"Yup, you did get shot. When we got there were almost too late. " Namjoon said.

"Huh?" Jungkook said as he was confused.

"Well Kook, after the meeting with Mr. Kim. Taehyung drag you to his car and the kidnapping begin. I was too late to stop the Car. Gladly I had a view of the plate number of the car. I quickly inform the others and I was surprised when Jin Hyung said that every shoes you have had a GPS." Namjoon said.

Jungkook chuckled. " Its Jin Hyung Idea that we should put GPS tracker in every pair of our shoes so that we can track one another incase of emergency. Afterall, we are part of Mafia and many things can happened." Jungkook said.

"And Thanks to that GPS tracker we are able to track you.But were too late because when we got there your already hot shot and unconscious in Taehyung's arms. "Hoseok said.

"Taehyung was crying that time. He was dead worried that he keep blaming hisself for this to happened. I never saw my bestfriend cried for that long. Mostly he was afraid of losing you because he can't afford to lost you. He really loves you Kook." Jimin said and that made Jungkook's heart flattered.

"Thanks Jimin Hyung for those words. I felt happy, though I felt a bit sad too since I made Taehyung worried. " Jungkook said.

"He was so worried that he won't even leave your side for 3 days straight. Literally this room becomes his house for those days, good thing Jin Eomma's power manage to scold Taehyung's stupid ass to take rest and refresh up." Jimin said.

"Remind me to scold him about that fact." Jungkook chuckled.

"But mostly, were glad that your finally awake Kookie. " Jin said and Jungkook nod.

"But... Where is Taehyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Ah... wait. " Jimin said and pull his phone. He scroll through some news and click a certain news or video and made it show to Jungkook.

The news was about the Company of Mr. Kim is finally pass to Kim Taehyung and starting from that day he is the new boss and the new CEO. This news was about a week already.

"Woah... So much happened when I was asleep huh..." Jungkook said and smile as he look at Taehyung's picture in the news. His lover look ethereal in formal suit.

"Yup." Jimin said.

"Actually Kook, the nurse called me and I informed the rest that your alive and we ended up here. I didn't inform Taehyung since he had an important meeting to attend. Though I send him a text that to reply to me when the meeting is done." Jin said.

"Its okay Hyung. He must be really working hard that now he is a CEO of a famous company. " Jungkook said.

"He misses you Kook, a lot. " Hoseok said.

"If I were to correct, Taehyung always visit you every morning, lunch, and night because he wanted to be by your side everytime. If Jin's eomma's power isn't effective then he would still be here looking nasty." Jimin said and chuckled.

"Afterall, he refuses to leave your side even just to bath. " Hoseok said.

Jungkook pout. "Stupid Taehyung, he knows that I won't like that. " Jungkook said.

"And that's exactly what I told Taehyung and convince him to actually function. Really, brats like him can make my handsome self ugly." Jin said

"But your already Ugly enough." Yoongi said -_-

Jin shot him a glare. "Why you stupid old Granpa!" Jin scolded.

"Hyung, pls calm down. Your always pretty and beautiful so don't take Yoongi's words after all he doesn't know how to appreciate the true perfection is. " Namjoon said.

Jin blush and smile. "Oh Joonie~ You always know how to make me feel happy. " Jin said and kiss Namjoon who kiss back.

"Ew~" Jimin, Yoongi , and Hoseok pretend to be disgusted.

Jungkook chuckled at the scene.

"Okay, many things did happened two weeks I'm gone. Mind spilling the tea?" Jungkook said.

"Ofcourse Kook, we should get some snacks since it's a hell of a story." Jin said and smile. 

___________________________________________________________________

Thanks For reading

Hope You Enjoy ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 13.2K 48
This is a story between 2 college besties,now in different fields completely opposite to eachother.One having love in his heart for other. Kim Taehyu...
110K 6K 49
'π–πž 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐒𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐚π₯𝐞, 𝐒𝐟 𝐰𝐞 π›πžπ₯𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐧 𝐒𝐭' 11 years old Taehyung fall in love with 21 years old...
69.2K 3K 11
This book is inspired by @Rosswen19 RyoChan author-nim's book "Our own love story". Credits goes to her😁 She is one of my favorite author here. "We...
340K 16.3K 56
ONG FaultΒ° [Taekook AU] Top Tae Bottom Kook ...