Obsession Nct Mafia

By Zuleyma64

She was young. She was average. She was the one they wanted. It was common for them to get a little obsesse... More

00:
01:
02:
03:
04:
05:
06:
07:
08:
09:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
Ima get fired
15:
Super M
16:
17:
18:
Oi
19:
20:
Heya good news
21:
22:
23:
24:
Yo yo im crazy
25:
Bonus: Immortal
26:
27:
28:
29:
30:
31:
32:
extra:
33:
Yo โค๏ธ
Dah Live
34:
35:
36:
37:
38:
39:
40:
41:
42:
43:
44:
45:
46:
47:
48:
49:
50:
52:
53:
54:
55:
56:
57:
58:
59:
60:
61:
62:
63:
64:
65:
66:
67:
68:
69:
70:
71:
72:
73:
74:
75:
76:
77:
78:
79:
80:
81:
82:
83:
Extra;
84:
85:
86:
87:
88:
89:
90:
91:
92:
93:

51:

4.6K 224 110
By Zuleyma64

Yang Yang arc.
Jaehyun arc..
Renjun arc...
Yuta arc.... Special: Birthday Boy
Zuley arc.....
Win win Arc......
Liv arc.......
Play music whenever this is just for enjoyment.
⚠️: references to Bullying terms, brutality, swearing references. And fluff.

Jaehyun glanced up and saw Yang Yang's car following after him. "Holy F*** you did it my man. You did it." He cheered on as he passed the finish line.

To be followed by Yang Yang and Taeyong after.

Jaemin followed after a while and gave Jaehyun a high five. "We managed to get top 4 we did it. We got the prize money!! All of it!"

Y/n jumped up and fist bumped. "Oh my god they did it! Renjun! They did it!"

Renjun smiled and stood up besides her. "I hope I get an equal victory."

Zuley jumped up. "Yess gimme those 20 bucks!"

Yuta groaned and passed her the 20 bucks. "You have extreme luck Zuley. Extreme."

He smiled remembering, she was always lucky when it came to bets.

Yu Yan smiled. "Oh my god! Are we rich?!"

Chenle smiled and elbowed her. "You're rich what you mean."

Sicheng smiled and felt a bit confident. "I'm sure I can win too."

///
In the Garage, Doyoung carried Liv and gently placed her on the red couch. He took a seat besides her. "I swear your brother was here."

She ruffled around a bit and groaned.

He stared at her and noticed she had injuries.

"Ahh sh**." He lifted the bangs off her forehead and stared at the long gash, fresh blood trying to clot up.

"This isn't good." He noticed a small cut on her check but it was very likely it was going to bruise.

He glanced around the place and found the small little health kit on the wall. "Well don't mind if I do." He said as he got up and opened it.

"Alcohol, bandages, good enough." He glanced at her. "Sorry but for medical reasons I have to touch you."

"Okay." She mumbled back making him jump. He thought she was passed out.

She sat up. "My elbow hurts too. Let me take my jacket off."

He glanced into her eyes.

Her green eyes.

He liked her Tinted eyes.

"What?" She asked him, as she took off her jacket. She showed him her scraped elbow.

He admired the light and dark tints on her arms. The floral designs, the angel with tears. The name of Jess and Sungchan. She looked like a walking masterpiece.

But he noticed below the tattoos, were scars. But not from self harm, more like from fighting for her life.

"It's nothing." He lied as he glanced away from her eyes and started to mend her wounds.

"You don't like ink?" She asked as she felt a bit self conscious.

"No! It's not that. They..suit you well." He said as he glanced back into her eyes. "It looks great."

She smiled and giggled. "Well thanks."

///  Yuta Arc Birthday special///
Yuta's view:
I smiled as he followed after Zuley. She was going to congratulate Jaehyun.

She has always been this way. Always congratulating people. She was always kind...even to me, before she even knew me.

However, I feel like she forgot it was my birthday today. She didn't even give me Birthday kisses.

Jeno walked up to me and smiled. "I'm glad we talked the other day Hyung. It seems you have liked her for longer then I have."

"I have..after all.. we were in the same high school. Gods my emo years."

// years ago//

"Hey isn't he the transfer student from Japan?" I could hear people speak behind my back.

I wasn't good at Korean just yet. I couldn't understand them very well. Occasionally I'd get teased since I couldn't pronounce some words correctly.

"Hey move it. Japanese boy." I felt myself get pushed, dripping my textbooks.

The sound of it crashing made me feel tempted to call my brother to beat them all up since he was in a mafia group.

"Morons." I muttered in Japanese.

"What did you say?" One of the boys asked in Korean, he pushed my bangs out of my face to see him. 

"Hey stop it." A girls voice called out in terrible Korean. "You need to Hajima!" 

To be honest I was ready to even get beat up by a girl. It wouldn't be the first Time in this school either. I glanced up to see a Mexican girl.

She was very short but still stood up to the guy before her. "Leave him alone." She muttered in Korean.  Her Black long hair was tightly tucked back into a braid.

"Would you look at that. Two non Koreans in our school. Perfect combo I'd say." The guy teased.

To be honest, I was used to seeing girls just cry at this point for being teased. But In her case, she smiled. "So what if We're not Korean. I'm sure our grades are higher then your living standards."

"You-" he was cut off by her smacking his face lightly with my textbook.

"Why don't you go study Instead."

"Whatever. It's not like I wanted to be around a Mexican." He said as he walked away.

" I'm a Latina." She spat back. She helped me pick up my textbooks and reached her hand out to me.

"Ignore him. Before he knows it, our Korean is going to be better then his. also, My name is Zuley."

I was going to give her my name, but a guy with Red hair placed his arm around her shoulder. "Zuley fighting against bullies once again..I swear you need to keep your nose into your own business."

Wooseok, the school's pretty boy. Everyone knew him, and everyone knew he had a girlfriend.

She smiled at him while she looked into his eyes.

Since that day I always wished she could look at me the same.

Since that day, I'd watch her from a distance.

But what made me feel special.

On my Birthday, she gave me a gift.

"Hey you! I heard it's your birthday."

I remember I glanced back at her. She probably never even saw my face once since my bangs were that long.

I nodded at her as she stopped to catch her breath. She quickly fixed her uniform skirt and smiled at me. "I know it's not fancy or anything but I made you gift once I knew."

She ruffled around her bag and pulled out a small blue chrome pouch.

"Sorry if it tastes bad."

I opened the small pouch and looked into it, a small chocolate cupcake. It had star shaped sprinkles.
I know she probably didn't think much of it.

But to me, it meant the world.

I had never realized that those feelings of admiration I had for her..was love back then.

She probably doesn't even remember I'm that kid.

After all I changed a lot in a span of a few months.

//current times//

"What are you and Jeno just standing there for?" Zuley's voice made me snap back into reality.

"Ah just lost in thought." I answered.

Jeno awkwardly smiled at her. "Hi Noona. I'll take my leave."

She smiled and wrapped her hands around my arm.
"So are you free tonight?"

"I'm always free when it comes to you." I answered as I stared down at her. "Why?"

I watched her ruffle around her purse and hand me a  blue chrome pouch. I felt my heart skip a beat.

"It's your Birthday! Did you really think I'd forget."

I opened the pouch and stared at an identical cupcake to the one she gave me before.

The same star shaped sprinkles,
I felt my lips go dry.

"You never told me back then if it was good, but I think it is now. I've gotten better at cooking. Happy Birthday Yuta."

It was my favorite food ever.

The cupcake.

It was something I always longed for.

I smiled.

"Thank you Latina Girl."

"No problemo. Japanese boy."

///
Y/n's view:

Renjun and I were walking down to stair case to go congratulate the Winners, when my eyes landed on a stretcher:

Laying on it was a red haired girl.

She was the one who crashed Liv's car, and attempted to hit Yang Yang's.

I kept glancing at her but Renjun gently started to make me walk forward. "Come on no time to stare at losers, we need to see the Winners.

I nodded and walked up to Yang Yang.

"You did it!" I gave him a double high five.

He smiled and laughed at out hand size difference.

Jaehyun walked up to me. "No kisses for first place?" He asked me.

I laughed my head. "No way Jaehyun."

Renjun nodded in approval to what I said.
"That's my girl."

Jaehyun sighed. "Darn."

I smiled but something told me...something was lurking behind the smiles we all had, what was this feeling?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

624K 26.7K 40
"๐—œ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†, ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—” ๐—ช๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต." All she did was wish to be rich. However she didn't expect it to come true in this...
264K 6.3K 55
He was in a mafia gang, she was an innocent girl. When they cross paths, what would happen? โ€ขMafia/soulmate au. Highest ranking: #1 NCT !! (x5 and m...
354K 9.6K 46
"Quiet down honey before I make you mine." โ” Where a girl began to know more about a boy and who she really is. โ—ˆ Mafia / Gang au
54.5K 1K 46
"I know you're scared and nervous, and probably terrified. But remember..." I looked up and met Taeyong's eyes who continued, "It will all make sense...