[UnBalanced] Male Reader x Fa...

Autorstwa Braggski

A man from a world that is under constant threat of extinction at the hands of sinister monsters, villains, d... Więcej

•Chapter 0• [Y/N L/N & Harem]
•Chapter 1• [Punching Is (NOT) Always The Answer]
•Chapter 2• [A Blonde, A Talking Cat And A DORAGON]
•Chapter 3• [Beginning Of A Fairy Tale in Fairy Tail]
•Chapter 4• [Unga Bunga Horny Monkey]
•Chapter 5• [Just Y/N]
•Chapter 6• [Empress Crimson]
•Chapter 7• [Sing Me To Sleep]
•Chapter 8• [Lullaby Of A Deadman]
•Spooktober Special Chapter• [Spooky Scary... Pumpkins?]
•Chapter 10• [Undead Lullaby]
•Chapter 11• [Bombshell Blonde]
•Chapter 12• [Periphery]
•Chapter 13• [Temptations]
•Chapter 14• [LOST IN PARADISE]
•Chapter 15• [Paradise Lost]
•Chapter 16• [When the Moon's Reaching Out Stars]
•Christmas Special Chapter• [All I Want For Christmas Is You]
•Chapter 17• [Fly Me To The Moon]
•Chapter 18• [First Date]
•Chapter 19• [Tongue Twister]
•Chapter 20• [Calm Before The Storm]
•Chapter 21• [Greeting The Menace]
•Chapter 22• [Final Solution]
•Chapter 23• [Rain Over Me]
•Chapter 24• [Go Big or Go Extinct]
•Chapter 25• [Set Fire To The Rain]
•Chapter 26• [Friday Night Funkin']
AN IMPORTANT NOTICE
Chapter 27 [Good Day]
Chapter 28 [Walking on Sunshine]
Chapter 29 [Lights Out]
Chapter 30 [Astronaut In The Ocean]
Chapter 31 [Unstoppable]

•Chapter 9• [Hot Wind Blowing]

7.5K 179 57
Autorstwa Braggski

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

[[Y/N POV]]

Well that's just great, isn't it? I mean, I wouldn't be complaining if it wasn't an emergency, being stuck in one building with some of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, but Eddy or whatever his name was, has Lullaby, ya know, the flute of death or something. Next time I'm going on a mission I'll bring earplugs or something. I'm perfectly fine after beating around those Eisenwald guys, half of them couldn't even use magic from what I could tell so... they were kinda easy. Erza, however, was quite drained, her magic reserves from what she said were almost null but she was already starting to recover. She, like a total dumbass, decided to punch through the hurricane. One, don't do that If you're not me. Second, IT'S MY GIMMICK! YOU CAN'T HAVE IT!

[[3rd POV]]

While Y/N was throwing a mental fit and supporting Erza while having one of her arms around his neck so she wouldn't fall down, the same red-haired woman was thinking a mile a minute of a plan to escape their prison. So far, all of her solutions pointed at interrogating Eisenwald members she and Y/N previously knocked out and hopefully finding a way out. 

Erza: "We need to head back and interrogate Eisenwald."

Y/N: "K."

And with that, the two of them walked back to where the knocked out Eisenwald members were before splitting up and each taking half of the dark guild to interrogate. And by interrogate, I mean brutally slap awake, convince them to talk by threatening to castrate them and if they don't talk slap them back to unconsciousness. Unfortunately, they were back to square one after they interrogated every Eisenwald member in the station.

Y/N: "Well shit."

Erza: "This is so infuriating."

Gray: "Guys!"

Gray burst into the room with a very panicked expression. He was slightly roughed up but nothing that should be taken into consideration, most of his damage was purely cosmetic which was a good thing as the main threat was not yet taken care of.

Gray: "Eisenwald's real intention is to use Lullaby on a town down the tracks! It's the place where the guild masters are having their annual meeting!"

Y/N: "...Well... shit."

Erza: "We need to find a way out of here, fast."

Gray: "We can't force our way through the wind barrier or we'll just be turned to mincemeat."

Y/N: "I could get rid of it but I can't guarantee this station and the surrounding area won't go bye-bye along with the barrier."

Erza: "Wait, there was some man named Kage in Eisenwald, he was the one that dispelled Lullaby's curse!"

Gray: "A dispeller? He could dispel the wind barrier if we can find him."

As if on cue a body bursts through a nearby wall and slams against the wall on the other side while the three Fairy Tail members just deadpan when Natsu walks out through the hole he made using another person's body. He was then followed by Lucy and Happy who, very much like the other three members of Fairy Tail except Natsu deadpanned at the damage the Dragon Slayer was causing.

Happy: "Oh, hey guys!"

Gray: "Hey Happy."

Y/N: "Well, that's convenient."

As Kage was trying to pick himself up from the floor a blade nearly cut his head off as Erza stabbed the wall right beside his night. The guy looked like he was about to piss himself which made his cooperation all that more guaranteed.

Erza: "Dispel the wind wall and don't cause us any trouble or your head will be the next ornament on the wall!"

Natsu: "She ain't kiddin', man! Erza's a beast!"

Kageyama: "F-Fine... ACK-!"

Before he could even try to cooperate with the group of Fairy Tail wizards a magic circle appeared in the centre of his chest before a hand erupted from it. Kageyama immediately started losing consciousness while the Fairy Tail wizards could only look in shock as one of Eisenwald's own guild members tried to kill another person from their guild. The fat man had half of his body in the wall, meaning he could most likely phase through objects.

Y/N: "...Well... shit, again."

While Y/N seemed indifferent, Gray and Erza tried to keep Kage alive and Natsu... was pissed. Like, pissed off beyond belief with literal fire surrounding him. If he gets any angrier he might just pop a vein.

Natsu: "Wasn't he in the same guild as you, you bastard!"

With his fist encased in dragon fire, Natsu punched the fat man that stabbed his own guildmate in the back through the goddamn wall, he continued to fly through another wall, and another, and another... and another one. He just kept going, goddamn it's like he can fly! Oh, never mind, he stopped just before he hit the wind barrier. Lucky him. Erza slamming Kage's head against the floor in hopes of waking him up but to no avail.

Lucy: "I don't think you are going to wake him up like that..."

Erza: "Damn, we won't be able to get out of here before Erigor arrives at Clover!"

Lucy: "Clover?"

Y/N: "Yeah, he plans to kill the guild masters using the Lullaby flute."

He honestly wouldn't be surprised if some of the old men lived through the song due to having hearing problems, but he couldn't just say that out loud now when the situation was the way it is.

Natsu: "...I GOT AN IDEA!"

Happy: "Yup, everybody is doomed!"

Natsu: "Have some faith!"

Y/N: "Watchu got?"

Natsu: "Spirits!"

Y/N: "Yup, everybody is doomed."

Natsu: "At least let me finish dammit! I was able to transfer between places through the Spirit World back at Everlue mansion, remember?"

Y/N: "No."

Natsu: "THAT'S CUZ YA LEFT US BEHIND!"

Y/N: "Oh."

Lucy: "Still, a normal person would die if they did that. You wouldn't be able to breathe and the gate can only open where the Celestial Wizard is."

Natsu: "...Huh?"

Lucy: "In summary-"

Y/N: "Don't bother he won't understand. The point is we can't do that Natsu."

Lucy: "R-Right, not to mention it would be a violation of a contract between a Celestial wizard and the Spirit World. It's a good thing it was Everlue's key you used that time otherwise I would be in big trouble!"

Happy: "...Everlue's... key..."

And here comes comic relief with a realization... 3... 2... 1...

Happy: "AH! Lucy, I remembered what I wanted to tell you! HERE!"

Happy then brings out a golden key, similar to that Lucy uses for summoning Taurus the pervy cow. The comic relief blue cat suddenly had his face grabbed by annoyed Lucy as she started stretching his cheeks.

Lucy: "You dumbo, you can't go around stealing things!"

Happy: "But Virgo herself said to give it to you! She said ever since Everlue was arrested his contracted has expired. So she came after us and said to give her key to you."

Lucy: "I mean, normally I would be happy and all but we have to find a way out of here."

Happy: "B-But Virgo can dig holes... I thought we could escape from the wind barrier by digging underneath it..."

Y/N: "...How the fuck did I not think of that?"

Lucy: "GOOD JOB YOU COMIC RELIEF SMURF CAT!"

Lucy then snatched Virgo's key from Happy's paws and walked a bit from the group so she could properly form a contract with the aforementioned gorilla maid. She even did the Sailor Moon twirl thing Erza did when changing into her Heaven's Wheel Armour.

Lucy: "Open, Gate of The Maiden, Virgo!"

And with a flash of light, a pink-haired girl dressed in a maid outfit with shackles on her arms appeared. Lucy seemed quite bewildered at the maid's appearance. 

Natsu: "Marco, did you lose a couple of pounds?"

Virgo: "My name is Virgo. I apologize for the trouble I have caused you earlier."

Lucy: "Lost a couple of pounds?! More like became a different person!"

From what Lucy was talking about it almost sounded Virgo pulled the 'anime protagonist goes away so childhood friend automatically becomes hot' cliché. Y/N only sweatdropped as Virgo started talking about various punishments and what not.

Y/N: "Great, another masochist. Can we go now?"

Lucy: "R-Right, Virgo, can you dig us a hole under the wind barrier and get us out of here?"

Virgo: "Sure can."

And she quite literally started digging by stomping her feet, huh, who knew that would be an effective strategy. Everyone got ready to follow while Y/N grabbed Kage's leg and started dragging him with him down the hole. 

Gray: "You're bringing Kage along?"

Y/N: "He can still be useful."

The group of Fairy Tail mages plus Kage who was still being dragged across the ground by his foot made it out of the hole and subsequently out of their prison. The strong winds of the still present tornado made quite the view for those that got lucky as Virgo's skirt was blowing about in the air while the girl herself only seemed concerned about holding down Lucy's skirt.

Virgo: "Princess, your panties can be seen."

Lucy: "You should worry about your own!"

Y/N: "Teddy bears? Now that I didn't see coming."

Kageyama: "It's no use..."

Y/N: "Hm? Well, good morning sunshine."

Kageyama: "You can say what you want, but you won't be able to catch up to Erigor now."

Y/N: "...Sigh, I'll be going ahead. Natsu's already in pursuit as well."

Lucy: "Wha-WHEN DID HE LEAVE?!"

Y/N: "Did you seriously not see him taking off with Happy?"

Gray: "..."

Erza: "..."

Lucy: "...No."

Y/N: "Dumbo, and yes, this is my catchphrase from prior chapter onward."

Kageyama: "That's so shit."

Y/N: "Shh."

Gray: "How will you catch-"

But before anyone could even begin to question how Y/N would even be able to catch up to Natsu, let alone Erigor without a proper mode of transportation or an Exceed to fly him there, the man in question simply grinned before hunching over and blasting off. A powerful blast of wind created from the sudden takeoff of Y/N nearly threw Kageyama back into the tornado that enveloped the train station while Lucy barely managed to hang onto Gray who, along with Erza, had little trouble not being blown away. A loud boom soon followed as velocity rings formed around Y/N before even they were stretched by the sheer speed he was going at.

[[The only good thing to come from this shitty ass movie was this scene. Sauce: 009 Re:Cyborg]]

Y/N followed the tracks as best as he could, he, of course, couldn't just run on them, that would utterly destroy them and most likely make him trip a couple of times. So he simply ran by them, jumping over any obstacle that came his way or simply pummeling through it. Soon enough he saw the distinct form of Natsu and Edgar-I mean Erigor. He started to slow down so both Natsu and his soon-to-be opponent wouldn't be taken out so quickly.

Y/N: "Yo."

Natsu: "Oh, Y/N!"

Erigor: "Another Fairy fly? How the hell did you get here so quickly?"

Y/N: "I ran."

Natsu: "EH?! All the way here?! Dude, that's awesome!"

Happy: "That's Y/N for ya."

Erigor: "Speed Magic? Heh, doesn't matter, out of my way."

Erigor then pointed the palm of his hand at Y/N and Natsu before a purple magic circle materialized in the air and from it a powerful gust of wind flew straight at the Fairy Tail duo. While Happy ran away as to not get in the way, Y/N and Natsu simply stood in place. Putting it simply, this level of force was like a breeze. Just as Erigor's spell ended, Natsu flew into the air with his feet enveloped in dragon fire before he launched himself at Erigor to deliver a barrage of fire-infused punches the force of which greatly surprised Erigor.  Natsu uppercut Erigor into the air, in response the self-proclaimed Shinigami simply started floating high above the ground. 

Erigor: "Don't get cocky, fly!"

Erigor then used his Wind Magic to create a tornado in front of Natsu which quickly dragged him into the air and in circles, his motion sickness only amplifying the strength of the attack while Y/N looked on with a listless expression. And before long the tornado threw Natsu to the side and off the bridge they were at. 

Erigor: "That's one fly down, and another one to go."

Y/N: "Hmm...hehehe."

Erigor: "What's so funny?"

Y/N: "Multiple things. One, do you really think THAT level of power will take out Natsu? Two, the fact you keep calling other people flies and yet you fly around in the air like one, just don't start buzzing otherwise I might lose it. And three, where are you looking?"

Erigor: "Huh?"

Y/N: "I said..."

Suddenly, Erigor felt a hand touch his shoulder. His eyes widened exponentially as he quickly turned his head around to come face to face with a grinning Y/N. This usually wouldn't be all that terrifying, but the fact that Erigor was still in the air coupled in with the fact that in Y/N's original place was just a crater truly sent a shiver down Erigor's spine.

Erigor: "How in the-"

Before the Shinigami Wind wizard could say more his body was forced to plummet into the ground in an instant. His body hit the ground with a loud thud that made the entire bridge creek before Y/N gently fell to the ground and landed on his feet.

Y/N: "You know, I find it quite peculiar how nobody is ever used to someone outclassing them. Sigh, one day I will meet a villain that doesn't ask How, Why, When and Who. One day..."

Before Y/N could continue daydreaming, Erigor shot from the crater his body created and hovered in the air like previously while Y/N's eyebrow twitched. Before Y/N could go and pummel him into the ground, Erigor started spinning his scythe in circles when a magic circle appeared right in front of the spinning weapon.

Erigor: "Storm Mail!"

His entire body was surrounded in a tornado-like armour which obscured his form from the naked eye, but Y/N could tell that the Shinigami had quite a few bruises on his body. The Shinigami wordlessly floated in the air for a couple more seconds before shooting directly at who only stood in place.

Y/N: "Another thing, I could've gotten here easier but your wind barrier was quite annoying. I couldn't just use force then, because there were people I will most likely call family one day near me. But now..."

Y/N, for the first time since coming to Earthland, since coming to Fiore, to Hargeon, to Magnolia and finally to his new home, Fairy Tail, took a stance. With his body facing the charging Erigor sideways, and his legs wide apart, Y/N took his stance. 

•-[RENEWAL TAEKWONDO: BASIC STANCE]-•

Y/N looked at Erigor with an emotionless face, and right before Erigor could touch him with his Storm Mail surrounding his body, Y/N disappeared. And in very rapid succession appeared exactly three times delivering a high kick to Erigor's front and sides. 

•-[RENEWAL TAEKWONDO: 3RD STANCE HWECHOOK]-•

As Y/N appeared behind Erigor, not a second later Erigor's Storm Mail armour dispersed as his unconscious body hit the ground with a loud thud. His scythe all but shattered, Erigor released one last pained grunt before he went silent. Not dead, but unconscious. Y/N looked at Erigor for a single second before he looked away and released a sigh. He then started stretching his body, it was a long time since he could fight using a technique, even if this time that technique had to be scaled down dramatically as to not kill his opponent. He didn't want to be labelled a criminal and a dark wizard after all. 

Natsu: "ERIGOOOR!"

A large hand made out fire suddenly latched onto the railroad tracks before Natsu pulled himself up to the bridge using it. He looked fired up, as he would say. But his look of determination turned to confusion when he saw Erigor lying on the ground unconscious and Y/N just doing an awkward wave.

Natsu: "HEY! LEAVE SOME FOR THE REST OF US!"

Y/N: "Maybe next time?"

Happy: "Leave it Natsu, Y/N can take care of things faster."

Natsu: "HEY! I WANNA HAVE SOME FUN TOO!"

Before he could complain any more the Magic Mobilia arrived at the scene with Erza behind the wheel, or rather lever, however the fuck that steering system worked is beyond my understanding. The car stopped rather abruptly and Erza nearly collapsed, but her body was quickly caught by Y/N who much like before brought one of her arms around his shoulder to help her stand properly. 

Y/N: "I thought you were out of magic power."

Erza: "We had to catch up."

Y/N: "I'm starting to think you like me holding you like this. Why not let Gray drive?"

Erza: "..."

Y/N: "...You didn't think about that, did you?"

Erza: "N-No..."

Y/N: "...Dumbo."

Erza just blushed at the constant stream of direct insults which she couldn't retaliate to as she knew they in all aspects were correct. Well, as far as the thinking part came, not the actual body contact. Gray, who was without his shirt once again, went to retrieve the fallen flute of death and many more evil things, but before he could a shadow snatched it away.

Kageyama: "You stupid Fairy Tail flies, thanks for getting out of our way!"

The shadow man who was nearly irrelevant at this point sped off on the hijacked car-thingie while the rest of the group just watched it speed away. 

Y/N: "Well..."

Everyone: "...Shit."

[[TO BE CONTINUED...]]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Braggski: Hope ya enjoyed this chapter. This chapter revealed why I TRULY made Y/N weaker than Saitama rather than just to "balance" things out. Eh? Eh? ...Okay that was a shitty pun but back to the point, I also made it so that Y/N would have more than just emotional character progression but also physical. Having a character that is OP from the beginning is kinda shit, so here we are. Yes, there will be more God of Highschool shit in the future. No, not all of it will directly involve Y/N.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

198K 3.9K 23
╰┈➤┆(𝐘/𝐍) (𝐋/𝐍) is one of the sweetest girls you'll ever meet. She looks more innocent than mirajane. But behind that sweet smile is a butt kicki...
44.5K 835 17
With his identity revealed, (Y/N) finds himself gaining more and more attention. With attention comes trouble, though he both never expected but was...
35.7K 1.5K 41
Scarlet Series ~ Book 1~ ©Copyright 2015. This is a Fairy Tail fanfiction mainly about Erza Scarlet, a Fairy Tail mage. Fairy Tail go to an island f...
69.9K 1.4K 71
---This is a Fairy Tail Fan-fiction--- ................................................................. Lucy had realized her feelings for Natsu but...