Daniella Do'Monique Simmons d...

By beautifulvarea

He left threw me out and tries too get back into my life never knew his daughter and now he wants forgiviness... More

Daniella Do'Monique Simmons daughter of Diggy Simmons
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10 So you wanna be a cheater?
Chapter 12 I wish I was in your place.
Chapter 13 Bridezilla from Hell
Chapter 14 I'm just strecthing the truth.
The wedding & Happily Ever After Maybe...
We all cheating I think.
The call off .
Chapter 18
Nothing to do but forget you.
I'm leaveing with out saying goodbye or am I.
I still don't have a name.
Is my child ? No!
Is my child ? No. Part 2
keep mb
See you in court.
Are you sure about this.
Cast Call
It's been a min.
A marriage to try & keep.
What happened to us ?
Chapter 32
Not a chapter
She badder than the last chick
I'm working on it for me and you.
She Back Talks
How do you feel
My worst fear is
One couple fails
I didn't mean to talk about a minor.
Chapter 41
Not a chapter.
Why is she Screaming?
Thats enough
Not a chapter
Oh the lies
I have nothing else to say .
Letter to my Daughter !
Stfu Bitchin !
I could lose my job sir .
You shouldnt lead people on.
Nice Meeting You.
I fucked up
Tweak
The perks of being HAPPY .
Mother & Daughter time
Mr. Sir Know a lot
Sneaky M'f
Believe Him
The truth !
Read Me
Let you slip away
No friends
Paternity Test
Change His Name
Read Me .
Kidnapped
Kidnapped 2
Another Mother .
No heart beat ...
One day at a time
no chap
left forever
A/N
A/N

At times like this I wish you where with me.

20.9K 74 1
By beautifulvarea

Diggy P.o.v

I need my daughter in my life.I met someone she's beautiful and amazing.Yes she's famous her name is Jessica Jarrell.We been talking for 2 months now but we just made it offical 3 weeks ago.

Ta'Reah's P.o.v

It's been a whole week since the drama has happened I don't  answer any text or calls from Chresanto.I been really stressed out I'm offically 2 weeks pregnant.I'm not so happy with that I don't know what to say or do.Dedee doesn't talk too me she just does hand and head movements and it's really tearing me down.At times like this I wish my mother was here for me but I always have for loving and caring Best Friend Natavia she is juat so amazing I gonna call her up so we can atleast go to the mall and hangout.I been calling in sick to work lately so they have someone taking my spot on 106&Park so I wouldn't be stressed out even more I care for the baby growing inside of me I just don't know what I'm going to do about this.I really need too get out my only options are Diggy & Natavia.I guess I should call Natavia first it's been a minute.

Hello.

Omg Natavia it's been a minute.

I know really think you should come and hangout with me.

How about the mall I need to get some new clothes and dedee a couple of things.

Ok guess what?

What.

Me and Issa are getting married in 2 weeks I was wondering if you would be my Maid of Honor.

Oh course I would love too and Issa Thompson.

Yes he finally decided to tie the knot with me he has a daughter.

I know omg this is just so weird.I'm pregnant again.

Yeah he does can you believe that he lose 30k of his fans because of this.

I know how he feels when the world found out about Daniella they went crazy.

He's a loving caring daddy though.

I know he is remember when I first found out I was pregnant and Diggy left.

Yes he was so pissed at Diggy he wanted to kill him he tried his hardest to make it to the birth of Daniella he wanted to sign her birth certifcate.

Yeah but if we keep going on and on about this we will never make it ot the mall so I'll be bye to pick you up in 30 mins.

Roc's P.o.v

I can't get that memeory out my head of Ta'Reah saying I'm pregnant and I don't want you in my child's life what am I gonna do.

Diggy P.o.v

Me and Jessica decided that we should go to the mall today.I need fresh air anyway she keep pressuring me about kids and to be truthful I want kids but not with her.

Natavia's P.o.v

Issa and I are getting married but I want kids and he's just so caught up in Isa Marie drama when he revealed he was a teen dad that he doen't wanna have another baby yet come on now he is 22 y/o and he acts as if the world is gonna end if he decides to have another kid your grown now make your own decisions.

Ta'Reah P.o.v

Daniella are you hungry?

shakes head no.

You better speak or I will hurt you little girl.

Ok mommy I'm not hungry.

Why don't you talk too me.

I just miss daddy and you took my phone.

Because I don't want you to tell anyone where we are at.

Well can I atleast talk to my daddy.

Later I promise.

We get into the car and drive to Natavia's house.

Come Dedee we going in first.I knocked on the door and Issa opened it .

Issa Thompson it's been a long time since I last seen you.

I can say the same.

Laughing well can I come in.

Your no stranger and is this little Diggy.

Yeah thats her.

Daniella hides behind Ta'TReah's leg and acts shy.

Dedee come on now don't act like that.

Hey dedee whats up remember me?

No mommy said to never talk to strangers.

I'm not a stranger.

I know karate you better move.

Woah there what have you been teaching her.

Ask Daniel she left with him one day and came back and she was turning my living room into a karate studio.

So he is in her life?

Yeah that I can say so where is that fiance' of yours.

Up stairs being miss princess.

You made her that way.

And Diggy made you.I remeber at one point you never use to never wear bikinis always one pieces and always had jordans on and he use to tell you to wear heels and lighten up stop being a thug.

 No I was just never really was just not comfortable with wearing two pieces around you guys.

You ready too go?

Yeah I been here for like 10 mins.

We pull up at the mall within 10 mins

Mommy I'm hungry.

Ok then that's where we going first

Diggy P.o.v

I'm starving and Jessica wanna be in the Dress Shopping she pushing it too fair she wanna get married and have 5 kids she want the biggest house in California.The only person I wanna marry is Ta'Reah and I already have a beautiful daughter.I decided to leave Jessica in the store and go get me something to eat and that's when I bumped into someone.

Ta'Reah P.o.v

Me and Natavia been at the mall for 2 hours now I still don't understand why we come to the same mall everytime I need to find a diffrent mall to start shopping at.

Mommy come on before the line gets too long I'm starving.

Daniella Do'Monique you acting like I don't feed you.

I'm just hungry mommy and the baby needs to eat.

Everytime someone brings up the fact that I'm pregnant I start too cry maybe because of my hormones or am I just a fucking cry baby.I was walking and thinking and I bumped smack dead into someone.

I'm so sorry I should have been watching(gco)

Diggy P.o.v

It's Ta'Reah she has a glow that makes her beautiful hell what am I saying she's naturally beautiful and her pregnancy make her even more beautiful before I knew it I was holding her waist and kissing her lips she kissed back.

I know I know I'm cheating but who would you choose to be with the mother of your child who you love with all your heart or someone you just started dating but you can't really say your in love with this person.What can I say True love never dies.

Ta'Reah P.o.v

This is what I have been missing and needing I really can say I'm enjoying this kiss I need him right now but I had to pull away he has a girlfriend and there she is throwing death glares.

Daniel I turn my back for a hot second and there you go kissing some fluzie.I'm so over your ass.

I was just about to beat your ass but I'm not gonna risk the chances of losing my baby for your nasty gold digging ass.

Ha well I can say the same your kids are by 2 diffrent celebrities.

Jessica only you would throw that in my face and when we worked together I knew something was off about you.

Yeah I was fucking Diggy.

Ok not in front if Daniella guys.

Says the bitch who doesn't even want Issa to see his daughter.

I never said that.

Everybody shutup Jessica it's kind of good that you left me and I didn't have to your a bitch and pushy ass hell who ever has you as the mother of their child or wife better run like hell.

And with that I walked away with Ta'Reah in one hand and Dedee in the other I have the family that I always wanted after Ta'Reah let me back in their life.

BORING I KNOW ! iF it sounds random then it's because I was typing whatever came too mind.

Picture of Natavia too on the side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 3.3K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
853K 13.7K 28
Hi, I'm Sam. I was only 14 when I lost a big part of my life but I couldn't keep that holding me back from living a good life. I put up with school...
7.7K 264 36
Have you every hated someone but you can't help but feel a romatic attraction to them even thought they have made you life hell since you guys were i...
194 16 17
What happens when a good girl doesn't want to be anymore. She will go through anything to prove her bad boy boyfriend wrong. But, will she take it to...