My Hero Academia: I See Every...

By Seri_The_Rock

Piper walked into class and looked at everyone in front of her, Aizawa looked at her outfit and facepalmed, "... More

Piper
Those are the Rules.
Curious
Scandalous.
Purple
Holding on.
Trust Me.
Some of your time.
Emi
Flaming Hot Cheeto
You were my friend
Ill Take Care of it.
I Dont Make It A Habit.
Im Done.
Eri Loves Iida
You're It.
Truth or Dare.
Kiss Me.
What Makes a Hero.
I Like Seeing You Happy.
Mine
Forgive Me.
Waiting a long time.
Angel With A Shotgun
Dinner
Odd.
Breathtaking
All I Have
Let People Love you.
Have Fun.
Everything you gave.
Happy
Little Box.
Dreams
Evidence
Dinner in a Fort.
Who is Going to notice?
Crazy.
You're the Best.
Hero Charades.
Miracles Happen.
Crack
Trepidation.
Useless.
Say what you want about me.
Speak Life.
I can see that too.
Tokyo City Asylum.
Secret Recipe.
Daddy Won.
Pinnochio
Eternitys Mine.
Piper has a Playlist.

Dare.

2.1K 79 64
By Seri_The_Rock

Piper arrived at the support department during All Mights class. He sent her down to retrieve her suit so shed be prepared for next time. She felt pretty bad about missing her first hero class and making everyone work extra harder in class because she was gone.

Hatzume let her in and showed her the suit. It was exactly how Piper wanted it. How did she do it?

"Wow. This is perfect."

"Its not perfect yet. Try it on for me so I know I got the measurements right." Hatzume made her change in a different room and she came out.

"You look amazing!" Hatzume exclaimed. "Do you have a weapon of choice? Or do you want something that can enhance your quirk?"

Piper was warned about this, that Hatzume would try to get her to use one of her gadgets. Piper politely declined, "I'll just take the suit for now and if I have any thing I need from you I will let you know."

"are you sure because I can give you some weapons you can control with your mind. Eraserhead has his scarf, maybe you should have something like that too."

"thanks but like I said I'll let you know." Piper changed back and then left. Hatzume watched her leave.

"Shell be back." She smiled.

Piper returned to her fathers classroom and sat down in her desk quietly. The class looked exhausted and some of them glared at her.

She stayed silent for the rest of the lesson and waited for the bell to ring. She felt the eyes of everyone on her and she couldn't take the pressure.

"Class dismissed." Aizawa met his daughter at her desk. "Chin up Pip. Time for your after class."

"Iida is pissed at me too probably."

Aizawa looked over at Tenya who was waiting patiently for all the class to file out of the room. He smirked and then looked back at his daughter, "Its going to be okay." He said kissing the top of her head before leaving. Piper stood from her desk and approached Iida.

"Welcome back." Tenya said. "Since you like to run away, I thought Id read you the excerpt from from the rule book about leaving school premises."

"Oh, thats nice." She scowled and sat on top of her Dads desk. Tenya started reading the section and started moving his hand up and down in his usual chopping motion.

"No student unless given permission by parents or the faculty are allowed to leave the campus when class is in aession. Skipping classes will result in detention and a makeup class with the teacher of the class they have Skipped. If said student leaves the campus and refuses to return, authorities are contacted-" Tenya stopped when Piper caught his moving hand. He was taken by surprise, "You talk with your hands alot?" She asked. Tenya gently took his hand from her grasp.

"Yeah, I do. Is that a problem?"

"No, I just never saw you as a physical talker."

"Let me guess, you're dissecting me?"

"That's such a harsh word. I prefer the term, observe." She said.

"I don't have any time for your silly banter today. Everyone is mad that you ran off. Wr had to do alot of physical activity that we weren't prepared for because if you."

Piper jumped off of her Dads desk and opened the window, "I cant deal with this."

"Oh, sure. Run away from your problems again."

"You coming?" She asked peeping her head from the window. Tenya was fuming with anger. There was no off button with her.

"Where are you going?" He demanded.

"If you don't come with me then you wont know." She shrugged. Tenya sighed and shook his head. He gathered his books to leave but Piper stopped him, "Can you at least let me make it up to you?" She asked.

"We have class, Piper."

"Does it say anything in the rule book where an after class should be after school hours?"

"...No...I don't think so..."

"Then come on. Let me buy you a tea at least. Please?" She asked.

Tenya shook his head and joined her, "I cant believe Im doing this."

Piper helped him down from the window and they were off, "Lets hurry. I don't want to get caught."

"Hey Iida, what's that over there?" She asked.

"That's All Might." He said frightened that hed see them.

"Nope, that's adrenaline." Piper took off running and Iida almost didn't catch on to what she was doing and he ran after her.

"Wait for me. Don't desert me like that." He said

"I wanted to see how your quirk worked." She giggled. Iida smiled at her.

"You want to ride?"

"What?" Piper was confused.

"Come here, jump on my back. All the other girls have done it. Might as well get it out if your system too."

"You want me to ride on your back?"

"Yeah."

"I wont hurt you will I?"

"Just jump on." He said as he crouched down. Piper climbed on his back as gently as she could.

"Am I too heavy?" She asked.

"Of course not." He took off running at full speed down the side walk with her on his back. She held him tightly around the shoulders as he flew past people who stopped and stared. "Woohoo!" Piper cried out.

Iida laughed and turned a sharp corner to scare her a bit, it worked with all the girls he gave a ride to.

"Aww Yeah!" She screamed excitedly. They reached the nearest coffee shop and Piper jumped off of his back. "You're like a motorcycle."
She looked down at his calves, they were smoking.

"Im sorry, was that too much on you?"

"No, they're engines. It happens."

"Okay. You must be thirsty after that run, lets get something to drink."

They entered the shop and Piper ordered a Peach Boba. Iida ordered an cold white tea.

"You're a fun person. Iida." Piper said as she sipped her drink.

"I can be fun sometimes." He shrugged.

"You just don't seem like the type. You're always minding the rules."

"You and I have two different views on fun, I like to have good clean fun that doesn't get us arrested. And you throw caution to the wind."

"What's the matter with that?"

"Its dangerous." He said.

"That's what makes it so much fun." She laughed. "Have you ever done anything that got you in trouble?"

"No."

"You've never snuck in the movies or jumped on a moving train?"

"No."

"Never went to a park after dark or explored an abandoned building."

"I've never done any if those things."

"Oh, Tenya my poor friend. We must do something about this." Piper looked at him with sarcastic concern. Iida looked at her trying not to smile. He shook his head, not wanting to get involved.

"No, Im good." He said.

"Come on, Iida. These are your teen years. This is the time to make stories to tell your kids and grand kids about. You need to go out there and sneak into a concert and find a way to meet the band backstage, streak, kiss a stranger. Bad choices make some good ass stories. Don't you want to entertain your grand kids when you get old a d gray?"

"Well...sure but...wait did you just say streak?!"

Piper laughed and they left the shop. "Just pick something crazy to do."

"I am not streaking." He said.

"Haha! You don't have to do anything I suggested. There must be something crazy you've wanted to do."

Iida thought a moment, "what about you? Miss 'you need to make good stories for your kids.'"

"Oh you want me to prove how reckless I can be?"

"Yeah. I don't believe you." He crossed his arms.

"Fine, bring it."

"Kiss the next person that passes you." He dared.

"Okay." She saw a man pass by her and she stopped him. "Excuse me," the man stopped and looked at her curiously. She kissed him on the cheek and started running.

"Sorry, it was a dare!" She yelled to the mysterious man. Iida followed her as she crossed the street.

"I meant on the lips, silly." He laughed.

"You never said that."

"You know what I meant."

"Yeah, I know." She giggled. "Its my turn, since were daring eachother."

"Oh, no. Go easy on me."

"To the beach my friend." She said.

They walked to the beach about a mile away from the school, "Okay. What is my dare?"

"Come on." She took off her blazer and skirt, leaving them on the sand. Iida turned away for her privacy.

"Im not naked, silly. You said go easy on you."

"Can you at least tell me what we are doing?"

"Were going for a swim." She smiled mischievously. Iida noticed her bare legs and he turned away abruptly.

"I wear shorts under my skirt. Stop being childish."

"I don't think we should-"

"Are you scared?" She asked, daring him with her words. Iida took off his shoes, socks and pants showing his boxers.

Piper laughed in disbelief, she didnt think hed actually do it.

"Okay." She laughed. "Fun is over. I just wanted to see how far you'd go."

"No, were doing it now, Piper. I didn't come all this way to not do it."

"Its okay, Iida. You don't have to."

"AHHHHH!" Iida ran inti the water at full speed and Piper couldn't help but laugh at his antics. "Come on in!"

"Im good."

"Get in here, coward!" He ran after her and Piper went to run away from him but he threw her over his shoulder and ran into the water.

"Iida!" She screamed.

"You started it, you got tp finish it!" He threw her into the water and she hit the water with a splash. Piper came back up and looked at him like a wet angry cat.

"Hahaha!" His stomach hurt from seeing how funny she looked. Piper splashed him, starting a splash war. After a few minutes, they left the ocean and dressed themselves again.

"We have to get back to the dorms soon." He said, putting his shoes back on. Piper pulled her skirt back on and decided to carry her blazer on her arm. They walked back to the school, reaching the gate before it closed for the night.

"Piper Grace!" Aizawa shouted, his voice echoing through the outside campus. Piper winced at the sound of her fathers furious voice. "Where have you been?"

"W-we were-"

"Doing something reckless, right?!"

"Uh-"

"Its my fault, Mr. Aizawa. She was feeling really down about what happened today so I bought her a tea and we took a walk on the beach to clear her head."

Aizawa looked at him and observed how wet he was, "why are you both wet?"

"I fell. We were climbing on the rocks and I fell in and he jumped in to save me." She explained.

Aizawa was no idiot, he knew they were covering for each other. "Whatever happened, just don't do it again. Piper youre grounded."

"From what?"

"Ill figure it out later and Iida."

"Yes, Sir?" Tenya replied.

"Try not to be influenced by Piper too much. You're a good kid." He said.

"Yes, Sir."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304 65 22
Her Father was a hero and it ended up killing him. Ivella Good is left with only her brother when her parents pass away tragically, but when her only...
82.8K 3.2K 31
COMPLETED Virtual. An underground pro-hero with a quirk similar to that of telepathy but can transmit a whole scenario into someone's mind. Through t...
258 11 27
( I don't own any characters or even the anime here. ) // complete // RANKINGS ✓: ✓#88 IN: SHOUTA ✓#536 IN: RED ✓ #487 IN: RED I decided to create a...
221K 3.2K 25
(Momo POV): After five days of training my quirk, I have become better than before. For the pass months of training hard in UA High with my teachers...