The lust for blood. male sa...

By insanewolfie0

tormented since you were a child beaten starved and worst of all molested by the ones you thought you could c... More

A New life
The Truth
Confronting your sins
The endgame
The Majin Android Pt 1
The alternate reality (GT)
The Majin Android part 3
The Zeno Exhibition match
heads up
What If (AU)
HFIL?
The tournament begins
The Tournament rages on
my thoughts
Your greatest mistake (AU)
i want your opinions
The Goat
The Terrifying Monster
Birth of a God
Behold, Ultra Malice and the end.
heads up
Time Patrol?
A Super Hero?
I got something brewing
When Universes Collide
Alternate Ending
yeah no

The Majin Android pt 2

2.2K 34 24
By insanewolfie0

We were at the lab waiting for 16 to answer our questions.

17: huh I never knew this place existed.

Y/n: well back before cell absorbed the two of you Gero had a secret sub lab that contained this timelines cell but Krillin destroyed it

18: he did mention that.

Y/n: at least you didn't get absorbed twice heh.

17: yeah.

16: there are labs like this one all over the world even I don't know how many there are.

18: hmm...so where's 21?

16: she's in another room and should wake up soon.

18: I see.

17: so who is 21 anyway?

Y/n: yeah I've scanned multiple different timelines when I was a student for Black and Zamasu and studied them and never have I seen this type of android one that can eat others cell was different and used his tail to absorb 18 and 17 to obtain his "perfect form" but this 21 seems different.

18: how?

Y/n: well let's take buu for example, he can turn people into candy and eat them for power and 21 said "he looks so delicious" implicating she can turn people to candy as well.

16: Android 21 is an android that was created from the cells of countless warriors and brilliant researchers she's even stronger than Cell ever was.

Y/n: no wonder her power was enormous.

17: even stronger than cell

16: cell evolved from fighting Goku eventually becoming stronger than the Cell we know.

Y/n: that's a bit disturbing.

16: but 21's completely different she already has more potential than cell ever possessed and her most dangerous quality is her urge to feed she can power herself up endlessly by feeding on other creatures.

Y/n: so she CAN turn people into candy.

17: damn....so she's an even bigger monster than cell.

18: a monster? That's putting it lightly why does she need to obtain energy from other creatures anyway?

16: this is just a guess but I think some of the cells inside 21 are going berserk her urge to feed takes on a new persona and opposes her true nature that's how violent these cells are.

For the next couple of minutes we talked about 21's urge to feed and how to keep it under control and how the linking system came into play then the soul inside 18 was given an option to go back to his original body but he wished to stay and help 21.

Y/n: well good I say we need all then help we can get.

18: alright we're going to destroy more clones you coming?

Y/n: yeah.

21: wait for me!

21 rushed over to us

21: I'm doing better now.

17: are you sure your fit to go?

16: I Believe it should be fine but let the soul inside 18 suppress the urges from time to time.

Y/n: alright then let's go have some fun!

Over the course of multiple hours we destroyed multiple clones that we've come across then we came to a rocky field.

17: you've managed to unlock alot of 18's power I didn't expect that from you.

18: yeah we've still got a ways to go but I think we're getting used to fighting like this.

16: your link ratio is also steadily rising....urgh!

A ki blast came our way but I flew up and knocked it away.

Y/n: ya'll ok?

???: I wouldn't worry about them if I were you.

I looked up and saw

Y/n: Cell!

Cell: oh? It seems I'm well known by some people.

Y/n: I'm no stranger to different timelines

Cell: this day keeps getting interesting.

I floated down as he did the same.

Cell: so who are you?

Y/n: the names y/n and you're not the only one that has come from Trunks Timeline.

Cell: I heard something about a Goku black in his timeline is that you by chance?

Y/n: no I was his student before I saw the error of my ways

Cell: well bravo but for what reason did you have helping him?

Y/n: that's personal info you Don't need to know now I believe we should get this over with.

Cell: I couldn't agree more but before all that I found some information that is quite interesting.

Y/n: and that is?

Cell: it was that woman 21 who started all this.

21: I'm sorry but I think he's right.

18: what?

16: I believe this was before she could get her urges under control but as of now she has no memory of that time.

Y/n: Don't beat yourself up about it we can do this

Cell: you did all this and you can't remember? Is this some kind of stupid joke?
Hehe well unfortunately for you I'm in no mood for jokes today and if you're having a tough time remembering then I'll just have to force it out of you.

Y/n: you won't TOUCH HER.

I stood infront of the group in a fighting stance.

Cell: then feast your eyes on my true power!

He powered up and while everyone shielded their eyes I remained with a blank face.

Cell: are you not scared of my power?

Y/n: heh.

I let out a monstrous roar and my body grew and I the turned to super saiyan four

Y/n: feast your eyes on the true power of the saiyan warrior!

Cell: ugh!

Cell had a terrified face and it was satisfying.

Y/n: where's all that bravado cell? Gone just like you were when Gohan destroyed you?

Cell: you have me a bit shaken but no matter I will destroy you!

21: I'm fighting too.

16: no 21 you need to escape for now.

21: no 16 remember you promised to stay with me.

She walked up to my side and powered up changing form to white hair, a tail, pink skin, and new clothes.

Y/n: amazing!

Cell: so this is your true forms? Interesting.

21: I'm scared of my power of losing control but I'm more scarred of seeing someone I love get hurt or worse that is why I shall fight you along with y/n

Y/n: heh this will be a cake walk.

I powered up more

Y/n: 18, 17, 16 Stay out of this.

16: but...

21: no please trust us..... do you have a plan?

Y/n: I do ....... kill him!

I charged at Cell and threw a punch which he raised his arm to block but still sent him flying and I charged after him 21 following right behind me then when Cell hit a mountain I used the kaioken to gain a speed boost and used that to push Cell deeper into the mountain and out the other side.

Y/n: TASTE MY BLADE!

I used divine lasso to hit Cell with multiple needles and then they exploded then 21 came from behind and with her amazing speed she had gone back and forth hitting Cell until he hit the ground then she raised her palm at him and blasted him making the ground shakes and some parts to fly around due to the explosion.

Cell retaliated by punching 21 into the air and using his speed to then hit her in the back but I caught it in time and me and 21 punched Cell over to where we last were then we charged an attack together.

Y/n: Times ten Kamehameha!

21: take this!

We blasted Cell and did alot of damage.

21: we did good.

Y/n: no I think you did.

I saw her blush for a second before turning her head away

21: let's go.

We floated down with cell holding his arm in pain.

Cell: how did I lost to such maggots!

He fell unconscious and I powered down.

Y/n: *sigh* that was underwhelming.

21 walked over to Cells body

21: I can't take it anymore!

16: no 21!

17: we need to stop her!

18: I can't move!

Y/n: why?

17: while you and 21 fought cell some tough clones came we won but it was hard

She pointed her finger at cell and a pink glow came.

16: link up with 21 and stop her!

We waited for a second but the link failed.

18: she deflected the link somehow!

16 had taken off his hand and fired a ki blast at 21 which did nothing

21: what are you doing?

16: keeping my promise!

21: grr shut up shut uuup! Stay out of my waaaay!

She made a giant ki blast and threw it at 16 which he caught but struggled with it.

16: y/n, 18, 17 please protect 21's heart!

Then the explosion went off and 16 was gone....without a trace.

17: what are you doing 16 just died for you!

21: 16? No no no, NOOOOOOOO!

She powered up tremendously and then with a bright light then appeared a new 21 and the other lay on the ground.

E 21: phew I'm feeling so much better now.

21: wh...who are you?

E 21: don't play dumb you've been trying to hold me back this entire time.

21: you mean!

E 21: yes the one that's hungry the better one you were too weak and now no one came stop my hunger!

21: I won't let you get away with this!

E 21: let me spell it out for you I've already absorbed all of your power.

She threw 21 to me with the flick of her hand

Y/n: you bastard!

E 21: snack time snack time I can't wait any longer

She turned cell into candy and ate him gaining even more power.

E 21: hahaha I'm loving all this power!

21: who cares about strength 16 died because of you you're a monster!

E 21: 16 dug his own grave like anyone who will stand in my way!

I transformed once more and took a stance

E 21: oh? Instead of running away you dare appose me?

Y/n: I can't kill you if I don't try.

E 21: then come and try I want to test this new strength.

We clashed fist and then the fight took to the sky with multiple Shockwaves which shook the ground and made rocks fall.

E 21: your super saiyan four is nothing compared to me!

Y/n: Don't get cocky like my old masters they were erased because of it!

E 21: your old masters were weak I'm the one who will kill you!

Y/n: then try!

(21 pov)

I saw them clash fist with the other me winning mostly but y/n kept fighting no matter what I felt something in my heart and I couldn't stay down anymore so I flew up and threw a punch at the other me but she dodged and kicked me away.

E 21: so pathetic!

She shot a blast at me but y/n got in the way and was hit by it Making him fall down.

(Your pov)

Y/n: ugh dammit!

Before I knew it I fell unconscious

(Timeskip)

I woke up with a splitting headache but I quickly noticed my surroundings.

???: oh good you're up.

I turned and saw.

Y/n: Goku?

Goku: yup

Bulma: nice to see you awake I'll explain everything.

So apparently when I was knocked out the evil 21 didn't eat me as she wanted me to get stronger so she could then 21, 18, and 17 went to the lab with the wave machine to shut it off but the evil 21 ate the remote so that couldn't happen.

21: I'm sorry it's all my fault.

Y/n: hey.

I walked up to her and put my hand on her shoulder.

Y/n: no it isn't it's that evil one that was inside you now we need to focus on her ok?

21: right!

She smiled a bit which made me happy.

Goku: alright let's go after 21's evil self!

(End)

I hope you enjoyed see ya'll soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.4K 1.5K 48
FINISHED It was his fault. Everything was his fault. His dad got abusive because of him. His best friend bullied him because of him. Deku hated hims...
3.8K 159 11
Y'know life sucks when right before your holiday break from work, you get hit by a truck. That's rough, buddy, but not as rough as being reborn as so...
89.1K 2.7K 26
You're just a human who's friends with some pretty powerful people. What happens when you start to feel something for 2 of them? What happens when th...
746 50 29
Just A hint of lemon 🍋 You are a low class saiyan and you need money before you and your family live on the streets. You must fight against your st...