πΈπ“‚π‘œπ“‰π’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒπ“π‘’π“ˆπ“ˆ || Dre...

By T3chn0bladeS1mp

Technoblade was a prince. One of the three sons of king Philza. He was the oldest between himself and his two... More

Prologue
-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
-Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
-Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
-Chapter 18-
-Chapter 19-
-Chapter 20-
-Chapter 21-
-Chapter 22-
-Chapter 23-
-Chapter 24-
-Chapter 25-
-Chapter 26-
-Chapter 27-
Thank you so much!!!
-Chapter 28-
-Chapter 29-
-Chapter 30-
-Chapter 31-
-Chapter 32-
Epilogue

Author's Note

15.5K 222 27
By T3chn0bladeS1mp

Hello! This is my first book on wattpad. I had this story idea so I decided to share it to other people. Please respect everybody in the story. I only ship the online personas, not the actual people and if anybody mentioned in this book is uncomfortable, I will not hesitate to take it down.

I hope you are going to enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it. Have a great day and let's get into it!

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18 4 4
Philza had an interesting childhood, especially when he turned into a God overnight. When his son Techno is doomed to immortality just like his fathe...
34.9K 1.8K 38
Tommy was an only child and the only person left to rule. After his parents died, he has had a hard time coping with the fact that he will be king in...
54.7K 2.4K 25
Tommy is the prince of a beloved kingdom. Mischievous and bright, he brings light everywhere he seems to go. When the king dies suddenly, things chan...
10.1K 443 15
After decades of war and battles can the Antartic empire and Las Nevadas kingdom finaly find peace? Only the oldest prince of the royal families can...