π‘πŽπ€πƒ π“π‘πˆπ ✈︎ zdh

By -SMITTENHERRON

π‘πŽπ€πƒ π“π‘πˆπ, in which a girl tries to help her best friend break up with her boyfriend while she gets d... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
ππ‹π€π˜π‹πˆπ’π“ β™«οΈŽ
πŽππ„
π“π–πŽ
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π…πŽπ”π‘
π’πˆπ—
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
π„πˆπ†π‡π“
ππˆππ„
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π
π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π
π’πˆx𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π
ππˆππ„π“π„π„π
π“π–π„ππ“π˜
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-πŽππ„
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π“π–πŽ
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
auther's note
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π…πŽπ”π‘
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π…πˆπ•π„
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π’πˆπ—

π…πˆπ•π„

1K 24 2
By -SMITTENHERRON

ROADTRIP | CHAPTER FIVE

|❤︎|

THIRD PERSON !
°✈︎༄❤︎➪
Las Vegas, °afternoon

-

"FINALLY" Zach somewhat collasped on the cold ground of the parking lot when he pushed the bus door open after at least four hours of only driving.

"I can breath again." Gabbie waved her hands to herself for air when a fresh wind hit her face. Jack chuckled and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind, placing a soft kiss on the side of her neck.

"Thank you for driving us, love." Gabriela smiled at him, leaning her back more against his chest as she leaned her head down on his shoulder. Jack smiled down at the curly headed girl and pecked her lips.

"Of course, but I'm not gonna drive again for a few days." Jack laughed but nodded, understandingly.

The group from the other bus walked over to Zach, Jack and Gabbie, waiting for the two blondes who were still inside their bus.

"What's taking them so long?" Valerie spoke up confused. Daniel shrugged who had a arm wrapped around her.

"I don't know, but it are girls afterall." He reacted, not really thinking any of it. Valerie rolled her eyes playfully and shoved him. "Outch, Val." He whined. She rolled her eyes again but placed quick kiss on his cheek, causing him to smile.

"Las Vegas, baby!" The group turned to the sudden voice, it leading to Lillian who literally jumped out of bus number one with a excited smile resting on her face. "This is gonna be so much fun!" She clapped her hands together, Kay rolling her eyes playfully at her as she followed her best friend out of the bus. Zach walked over to his girlfriend, instantly wrapping his arms around her, causing Kay to bite her lip. She quickly put a fake smile on though.

Being so close to him felt weird to her.

"Can we get drunk, do stupid things, and then wake up tomorrow morning without having a clue what we did the night before?" Lillian jumped up and down excitedly and full of joy, the episode of Friends in Las Vegas re-playing in her head.

But of course she wouldn't get married.

The group looked at her, stunned. A few of them laughed, shook their heads or facepalmed.

But they all liked her spirit.

"Yeahhhh, no." Jonah spoke up, the blonde sighing and then pouted since he crushed her 'dream' that she just came up with like ten minutes ago.

"But whyyy?" She whined slightly. Kay laughed.

"I just know you're thinking about Friends." Lillian turned to her best friend and put a innocent smile on.

"Maybe." She shrugged casually.

"Anyways," Jonah coughed. "let's go get some food before Lilly here runs off to go to a casino." Lillian rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out to him at which he laughed.

"I don't have the money for that." She mumbled as she passed him, crossing her arms. The squad heard her and laughed or chuckled, shaking their heads at their friend before they followed her.

Lillian walked in the front, even though she had no idea where they were heading too. She just didn't want to follow the couples behind her, walking hand in hand, kissing and hugging.

Just watching them act all love-dovey.

"Hey Lilly, do you even know where you're going?" Corbyn asked out loud, a few chuckles were heard after since he said what a lot of them were thinking.

"Of course!" Lillian lied, thinking she would probably see a store near by, and she did. With a smile she approached it.

The shop was pretty large and they were with quite a big group.

Jonah looked at everyone, counted and then sighed, looking back at the shop.

"Alright everyone, grab a shopping cart and let's go." He clapped and every couple grabbed a cart together, Lillian grabbing her own which she really didn't mind actually.

"We'll meet each other outside in an hour again." Tate added. Jonah smiled at her and kissed ber cheek before everyone walked inside, going their own way.

°✈︎༄❤︎➪
°almost an hour
later

-

The group of boys and girls eventually all met up outside the store again.

Daniel eating candy on which he insisted to Valerie that they had to buy it. Val shaking her head at him since he was acting like a little kid, but happy that he was finally silent for a minute and that he was enjoying himself.

Jonah and Tate were going through the small list of items that they bought, most of the things actually very useful and necsecarry.

Jack and Gabbie were leaning against the wall, sharing a bag of potato ships since they got hungry.

Corbyn and Christina were showing each other funny videos that they found online, not even realizing that they weren't alone anymore.

Zach was resting his head on Kay's shoulder who was busy on her phone. She was scrolling through Tiktoks and Zach would just watch her smile every now and then.

And Lillian was just enjoying her favourite chocolate on the ground, leaning against a wall while listening to music. She was actually the first one to come outside again, then Corbyn and Christina, but they were too busy with each other. Not that Lilly minded, she was just watching the people walk by and eating her own shopping list that mostly existed out of her favourite food; chocolate being one of them.

"Who are we waiting for?" Daniel suddenly asked after he stuffed his mouth full with more candy. He got up and turned to Jonah who shrugged.

"I think Lilly." The squad nodded. Lilly didn't hear them because of her music and they clearly didn't notice her since she was sitting on the ground and all by herself, just minding her own business.

"Can someone call or text her?" Jack sighed after ten more minutes. Kay nodded and searched for Lilly's contact, soon dialling it.

Lillian looked confused at the calling ID since she was literally a few foot away from the other blonde.

She accepted the call though.

"Uh hello?" Lilly answered the call confused, clearly confused.

"Hey Lilly, the squad and I were just wondering if you're almost finished up." Kay spoke calmly, the rest listening to their conversation.

Lillian looked even more confused at her friends.

"Uhm guys? I'm right here." Lillian spoke, raising her hand up in the air. Her friends looked around confused before spotting her, standing almost in front of her on just a small distance.

Kay stopped the call in shock, the rest joining her expression.

"H-how long have you been sitting there?" Gabbie asked confused while Lillian got up from her spot, brushing the little dirt of her jeans.

"Like half an hour or so." She shrugged. "I finished up pretty early." She smiled simply and grabbed her small shopping bag from the ground.

"Shit." Christina bit her lip, feeling quilty that they didn't see her sitting, especially since she and Corbyn thought that they were the first ones out.

"Well let's go back then." Lilly turned around and walked all the way back to the parking lot where their busses were, the ten people following her, obviously feeling awful.

"I feel horrible." Gabbie mumbled to Jack since she was side hugging him, her head lightly pressed against his chest. He sighed.

"Me too." The rest nodded along.

"How could we not have seen her?" Valerie wondered out loud. "She was literally a few feet away from us." She rubbed her face. "She must feel bad herself now."

"I don't know, maybe she doesn't care." Corbyn tried, causing Christina to slap his arm. "Outch, Chris!"

"Of course she cares, you idiot." Christina sighed at her boyfriend who was rubbing the spot on his arm that she hit, even though it didn't even hurt that much.

"I know Lilly, she's probably not even thinking about it." Kay spoke up with a sigh, looking over at her best friend who was way ahead of them. "She was eating her favourite chocolate and listening to music. I don't think she minded it much." She bit her lip though, feeling quilty too.

"Mhm, I guess." Zach sighed who shoved his hands inside his pockets. "I have a feeling that this is gonna happen quite often though." He spoke with as he watched Lilly walking on her own, listening to her music again and enjoying the view outside.

Everyone nodded, knowing very well that Zachary was right.

°✈︎༄❤︎➪

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 3.1K 34
ππ‘πŽπŠπ„π ππˆπ„π‚π„π’, in which the little sister of Corbyn Besson has to move in with him and his bandmates while they all hate her. ...
55.7K 1.8K 24
Corbyn, Daniel, Jack, Jonah, and Zach have BIG PLANS for you.
1.7K 40 31
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ πš’πšŸπš’ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŠπšŒπš” πš πšŽπš›πšŽ πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπšœ πšπš˜πš› πš’πšŽπšŠπš›πšœ πš‹πšžπš πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πšœπšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš πšπšŠπš•πš”πš’πš—πš πš‹πšŽπšŒπšŠπšžπšœπšŽ πš“πšŠπšŒοΏ½...
144K 2.8K 36
π‹πˆπ“π“π‹π„ ππˆπ†π‡π“πŒπ€π‘π„π’ --> in which he suffers from nightmares, a girl- he thinks he hates- playing the lead. "I spilled coffee all over h...