[Y/n] Joined the Game [MC You...

By Alpha_Creator

This is for fun only 😅 "I hope you know that you're the one who causes this war." [Book One] [Cover photo is... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chaoter 16
Chapter 17
Chaoter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
✨ Incorrect quotes with Reaper and friends ✨
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/n
Season 2 Prolouge
Season 2, Chapter 27
Season 2: Chapter 28
Season 2: Chapter 29
Season 2, Chapter 30
Season 2, Chapter 31
Season 2, Chapter 32
Season 2, Chapter 33
Season 2, Chapter 34
Season 2, Episode 35
Season 2, Chapter 36
Skeppy's Ending
BadBoyHalo's Ending
Sapnap's Ending
Dream's Ending
Technoblade's Ending
Thank You for Reading
Pottential Trailer of the planned book
The Book is Out
Art Commission Open!

Chapter 24

9.4K 387 263
By Alpha_Creator

You look at Skeppy and Bad, "you two took longer than I expected." You said as you're playing sticks with Fundy.

They both look at each other, Skeppy looks back at you and said, "we've been talking some stuff."

30 minutes earlier...

Skeppy and Bad decided to talk to each other in private while you're busy. It's awkwardly silent until Skeppy decided to talk.

"Hey Bad, " he called out his friend.

"Yes?" He replied to him.

"Do you like [Y/n]?" Skeppy asks him.

Bad is surely not expecting that question, "why do you say that?"

"I mean, " Skeppy started. "I just notice that you've been flirting with her, well, in my view." He says, "you once called him cupcake, and you also said that you adore her."

"Can I be very honest with you, Skeppy?" Bad asks him.

"Of course, " he said.

"I wouldn't say I like her, I'm just fond of her. Like I wanna get to know her more and I know you've met her first and probably know her more." Bad says truthfully.

"I see..." Skeppy mumbles.

"I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship, Skeppy," Bad says.

"Are you kidding me?" Skeppy asks. "Of course it won't!" He exclaimed. "I mean who wouldn't?" He asks.

"Are you sure?" Bad asks worriedly.

"Yeah, " he responded. "I'm a bit jealous since both of my best friends is like flirting with each other, wait, just you. But I like competition, I am fond of her too Bad." Skeppy says to him.

"Ohh, " Bad let out a sound.

"Like I wanna cuddle with her, have movies, play games, do the Wap and-" Skeppy is cut off by a panicking Bad.

"Do the what?!" Bad asks him.

"Do the Wap, worship and prayer. Church prime as Dream says, " Skeppy says.

"Oh, good, good.." Bad sighs in relief.

"Why? Are you thinking of something else?" Skeppy let out a laugh, " that's bad, Bad."

"It's nothing like tHAT SKEPPY!!" Bad exclaimed to him.

"Nah, you're thinking of something else," Skeppy said to him, grinning.

"NO I'M NOT! ARGHH!!" Bad let out a groan as he slams his fist at his table while Skeppy continues laughing.

"So, " Skeppy compose himself. "May the best man win?" He asks to Bad.

Bad let out a hum, "may the best man win."

Now...

"Is that so?" You ask.

"Yeah, and why is Fundy here?" Skeppy asks.

"Rude.." Fundy mumble.

"You see..."

Another 30 minutes earlier...

So while Bad and Skeppy were away, you decided to meet up with Fundy, who is currently online. "Hello, Fundy.." You said with a tired voice.

Fundy let out a chuckle, "you look like you just have woken up.”

"Mmm... Maybe, " you said.

"Let's meet up?” Fundy suggests.

"Yeah, " you said. So you started meeting up and Fundy is very far away. He's at spawn because someone broke his bed and he died. You waited for him on the dance floor, you don't know why there is the dance floor.

"How come you trust me more than Wilbur? I could be son in here just like in the Dream SMP." Fundy asks you, "stupid ocean.." He mumbles as he has to swim all the way there.

"I mean, I don't really," you said. "But when we started heading down to the end world and you didn't tell Wilbur the cords, I said to myself, 'I guess I should trust him a bit.' And you gave the egg to me, so more points for you, I guess." You said to him, your voice becoming deeper and quieter every second.

"Ah, well I guess I'll thank you for that. I'll try to stop Wilbur on what's he's planning, " he accidentally says the last sentence out loud.

"Wilbur is planning something?" You ask him.

"What? Did I say something like that?" He asks you.

"Fundy..." You called him out.

Then Dream unexpectedly joined the call, he's giggling. "Reaper, ~" he called out.

"Dream what are you doing?..." You said.

"Let's just say this a rematch of 1v1 manhunt between us, " he says.

"What do you mean?" You ask him, beginning to be nervous.

"I see you, " he says as he started laughing.

"No you don't, " you said to him as you look around.

"I bet you look around,~" Dream says to you.

"Stop that, " you said to him.

"You're in the dance floor right now, Reaper.~" He said a deep but creepy voice.

"No, I'm not, " you keep denying his words.

"You're looking at a wooden fence right now, Reaper,~"  he continues to scare you out.

You see a wooden fence in front of you, "stop it.."

He started giggling and when you turn around, you saw Dream running towards you. All of your senses came woke up as you let out a scream and started sprinting.

"Come here [Y/n]!!" He yelled out. "I've missed your face [Y/n]!! I have missed your face!!" He exclaimed as he laughs like a psycho.

"Fundy!!" You cried out. "Funddyyy!!"

"I'm trying!!" He said as he finally steps on land and started running towards the walls.

"Calling someone's name upsets me, [Y/n]." Dream says to you. "We're friends, right? Friends greet each other!" He says to you.

"Not right now!!" You exclaimed.

"That's what you told me last time, [Y/n]!! No more 'not right now'!!" He started giggling.

"Dream, please!! Dream!! Stop!!" You cried out. You finally see Fundy in the corner of your eye. "Fundy!"

"Get away from her you pissy-man!! "Fundy punches Dream away. "Just keep running!!" Fundy says as he comes after you.

"Why do I keep seeing you two together!?" Dream continues chasing you.

You both then towered up so high, Dream's blocks are not enough for him to reach the both guys.

"You guys are annoying, " Dream groaned.

"SUCK IT GREEN BOIIIII!!" You and Fundy screamed in sync.

"Oh my gosh, you two are definitely related to Wilbur..." Dream mumbles.

Now...

"So yeah..." You said to them.

"Dream will always be Dream, " Bad says as he let out a sigh.

"You can go back now Fundy, " you said. "Here, " you said. "It's a reward for protecting the embodiment of Death." You have him a netherite sword with sharpness three.

"Holy shit!!" Fund exclaimed. "Are you sure?"

"Yep!"

"Language Fundy, " Bad says.

"Wait you give him netherite sword?!" Skeppy exclaimed. "No fair!"

Fundy chuckles, "I should take my leave. I'll see you around Reaper, ” he says then walks away as he leaves the voice call.

As Skeppy started ranting, BadBoyHalo whispers to you: where did you get that?

You whisper to Bad: creative mode

Bad whispers to you: oh

That's the end of this chapter

I have so many ideas for the following chapters and I don't know which one to pick.

Hope you guys enjoy it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 114 39
I made the cover myself. Nothing is mine but what I write and Y/n. Some of the art is mine. I will try and post everyday. I might do a mature part bu...
226K 6.9K 64
{Completed!} {First ever fanfiction, so it's really cringy and there are a lot of grammar mistakes, but that's what makes it old. (Like Philza Minecr...
21.1K 1.1K 12
𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚 【𝐧.】 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. ED: (10/20/2021) This book was originally archived back in.. fall of last y...
28.1K 1K 34
BOOK TWO OF WRONG NUMBERS. MAYBE READ BOOK ONE TO UNDERSTAND THIS MORE? ------- "Who would've thought that a simple 'prank' would've brought us here...