The Tamer in Wonderland

By Fuyusaki

Rei didnt expected to go to a magic College in another world. How will she and her digimon partners return to... More

Rei
How she look
Welcome to the World of Villains
The Sorting goes weird and unable to go home
The white Lie and sweet new 'Home'
New Family member
The new Dawn of the unknown World
When Zero meets the Sky...
All Road leads to Rome
The Reason to Fight
Garden of Roses
A Lesson to learn
A Tale of Sin and the Great Seven
Forest of Riches & Unexpected Evolution
Let's Bake The Mont Blanc
Chapter 16
CH 17

The Beginning of the End

1.4K 40 13
By Fuyusaki

Enjoy it dear readers!

-----------------------

Returning from the Dwarf's Mine they now stood back in the Mirror Chamber with a stunned look as he was about to block the mirror.

"Eh!? You really went to Dwarfs' Mine to find a magic crystal?" The headmaster asked leaving the group more surprised, "Eeeh!?" They shouted while Ace still carried the black haired Tamer nearly dropped her then she told him she can stand with her own feet but the orange haired boy didnt want to let her down and Rei looked defeated while the digimon snickers quietly in her digivice along with Grim that Deuce still holds the grey cat.

Crowley muttered, "I really didn't think..." He looked at the group, "You'd not only go but then come back with a crystal in hand. I quietly completed the paperwork for your expulsion." He bluntly told them while raises his eyebrow when Ace still holding the black haired girl and thinking. 'Mmm, what would happen when Divus see this... Well this will be going not end nicely.'

The headmaster stared at Ace that make him a bit uncomfortable that the orange haired boy let Rei down now and the grey cat started to complained angry, "Nnga! The nerve of this guy! While we were off fighting some crazy beast!" He yelled out at him.Hearing the words from the cat, "Beast?" Crowley questioned them.

"There was a monster there! It was super gross and crazy strong, it was awful!" Ace told the principal.

Crowley stared at them, "Could you explain in more detail? But in my office." He said.

The group quickly walked to his office, entering the room. Rei and Grim saw the portraits of the Great Seven floating behind Crowley's desk. Everyone taking a seat as the Digimon Tamer explained what happened at the mines except leaving the grumpy dwarf and the digimon out of this conversation.

"Hoh hoh. A mysterious monster living in the coal mine. The four of you worked together to defeat it and bring back a magic crystal?" He asked, wanting to confirm what he heard from the girl correctly.

Rei nodded at him, "Yup." She replied.

While the boys were unwilling to admit the truth. "We didn't really work together..." Ace muttered.

"It was more like our goals were aligned..." said Deuce, "And we dont have to leave it to Rei alone so."

"We kinda wanna her to help her because..." The orange haired boy paused as remembers the determination in her eyes along with her Digimon back in the Dwarfs mine as they worked together without fear to the ink monster that makes him think as he looked at the petite girl besides him. "She certainly is something that draw us together." He finished the sentance that made Deuce in agree and the black haired Tamer scratches her neck a little.

Just then tears began to flood Crowley's eyes, "Ooh... Ooooh... OOOOOOOOHHH!!!!" He sobbed, catching the group by surprise.

"What's with this guy? Why is an adult bursting into tears!?" Grim asked looking up at the girl from her lap and Rei patted him on his head.

"Well some adults are very emotional on certain things that mades them cry and people can cry to so dont suprised then you met someone like him." The raven haired girl explained to the grey cat that make a 'O' out his mouth. 'That and watched to many animes and mangas that resemble him by some other emotional characters and somehow looks exactly like Muzan from Kimetsu no Yaiba with a freaking crow mask...' Rei looked deadpanned at the headmaster along with Meicoomon, Lunamon and Geo.

Crowley quickly recollected himself, "In all these years that I've been Headmaster... For the day to come, students from Night Raven College go hand-in-hand to face and defeat their enemy!" He said between sniffles.

"What!? I did not hold this guy's hand!" Shouted Deuce in disguised. 'As if I would take Ace's hand! I would better take her hand instead!' Then he looked at the black haired Tamer and blushed lightly and glared the orange haired boy who hold her in bride/princess style before.

Ace yelled in agree, "I would never do that, gross! But Headmaster, how old are you!?" He also glared back at the navy haired boy with a black spade on his eye.

The black haired Tamer, Grim and her Digimon inside her digivice looked both at them in confused. "Eh? Didnt you guys high fived each other back then?" Rei couldnt helped but asked Ace and Deuce that made them looked away from each other and the answer was unsaid in this room.

"I am overwhelmed with emotion. This incident confirms it. Rei. Without a doubt, you have talent as a beast tamer!" Crowley said, smiling at the Digimon Tamer which she frowned at the word 'Beast' and unsure how resbond she let him continued what he had to explain to her.

He continued, "Students of Night Raven College are budding wizards called here by the Dark Mirror. However, they are of a superior class that makes them prideful and egotistical people that have not even the slightest inkling to work with others. Making many of them selfish and self-centred."

Grim crossed his arms with a frown, "You're really not saying anything good." He commented while Ace and Deuce frowned at the man. 

Crowley stared at the girl ignoring the looks he was getting from the others when she looked at her mobile phone and saw one request it stands 'Please sing at the Mostro Lounge like before at the Main Streets with a different song.' 

"I see the client is Azul Ashengrotto... I should sing in two days at 5 pm. and I get 20.000 Madols..." She muttered and tapped accepted. The Headmaster coughed his throat to gain her attention which she raised her head to looked at him.

"Now then Rei since you successful lead them and accomplished the task to prevent the explusion of those two student. I shall given the premission that Grim and you going to attend this school as students based over the condition." He declared then a silver magic staff with seven magic stone that each of them has different colour on it such as red, orange, yellow, light blue, light green, violet and white on the center appeared on his hand and handed over to the small girl.

"Ffgna!? I... I can go to this academy too...? Not as a handyman, but as a student?" Grim asked with teary eyes as Rei along with her Digimon who were inside her digivice inspected the magic staff. It's has nearly the same height as her but the head bigger that could say its about 170 cm and has the hexagramm pointed star that resemble the star of David or David's Shield that she saw on a book. The Jewish Tamers explained to her back at the digital world a bit of their religion that the six points it stands for the six days of creation, and are also represent the six attributes of God: power, wisdom, majesty, love, mercy and justice.

(I dont know if that's true and I just googled it so... please explain to me what it stands for!)

Ace, Deuce and Grim awed this Magic Staff when she was holding it with her right hand as Crowley explained proudly to her, "The Magic Staff was created by the very same famous artisan that made this chandelier that you both destroyed before and its quite powerful on its own right consired it has seven different magic stone attached to it and its a one kind staff. Rei, please give it a wave that would my theories are true." 

Rei did what she had told and waved a bit of this magic staff then suddenly a powerful gush of wind appeared around her when as she focused on her own body to centered her leaving a mouth wided Ace, Deuce and Grim how powerful her magic was despite for her first time of life the black haired Tamer felt that it was her right to use magic just like when she first met Meicoomon in the forest that ruled by the gentle two-headed turtle digimon Xuanwumon, one of the Four Holy Beasts who guards the North and Crowley clapped his hands.

"Wonderful! So I was right that you have such dense magic in you that would probally rivaled  by the 5 most powerful wizards in this world and dont worry about the Staff since I believe you take good care of it!" The headmaster declared with a smile then he turned around to Grim, "And Grim. You have proven to me that you possess enough talent to become a wizard despite the fact that your a monster. I shall give you the symbol of your status as a student of Night Raven College, a magic crystal." He said when he waved his wand as a purple crystal appeared on Grim's bow tie.

"Whoa! A magic crystal!?" The cat exclaimed in surprise.

Which then Crowley explained to them, "It is the norm for students to have their magic crystals in the form of a 'magic pen' but Rei you have a high amount of magic that would the tiniest Magic Pen it would destroyed in one wave, Grim, You wouldn't be able to grip it in your paws, right? It's a special custom. Aaah... I pay attention to even the smallest details! Aren't I too gracious?"

"I did it!! I'm so cool! I got my own special magic crystal collar~~" Grim happily cheered while the black haired Tamer blankly stared at the ceilings, 'Just who in the world is my father... I know the fact that my mother came from a normal and strictly traditional family they can not used magic maybe there's a secret organization who can used magic on earth who I came from before left that world.' Then turned her head down to Grim who dance cutely on the floor that make Rei smiled a little.

Crowley sighed, "He isn't listening at all... Rei." He called making her look back up at him.

She hummed at him. "Do you understand? As you can see, Grim is not accustomed to human society. It's up to you to take the rein and supervise him to prevent him from causing any more trouble!" He told to the black haired Tamer when she raised her eyebrow at him.

"I understand." Said Rei while she thought about, 'Actually its been awhile that I properly intergrates to the humans even though Tamers back then are also nice but sometimes I felt like out of the place...'

Ace chuckled and Deuce smiled at the girl. "Aha! Look at you. School's just started, but you're already a Supervisor?" The messy orange haired boy said.

"I see. There's only the three of you in your dorm... So if you've been entrusted with supervising Grim, that makes you a Supervisor." The dark blue haired boy stated.

Ace continued to laugh, "Pufft... Isn't that unheard of? For there to be a Supervisor student who is a stuborn girl who isnt afraid over a big monster.  Nice. It's cool!"

 Rei smiled a little, "Hum! I'll do my best!"

"Ahaha. Good luck, Supervisor!" The messy haired boy told the girl patting her shoulder hard with a grin.

Crowley overhearing their conversation, "I see, a supervisor. I do have a work request, and having a title makes it very convenient... This is wonderful! Prefect. I entrust you with this. ...This is nicknamed the 'ghost camera.'" He said handing the girl a rectangular film camera. She noticed the top colored beige and the bottom half colored dark brown. Not only the name interested her but the camera lense was light brown with two circles at the top sides of it. 'A micky mouse shaped camera? I take it!' The fluffy haired girl thought while she gleeful took it over in her hands.

Ace noticing the old device in the girl's hand, "Ah, I think my grandma told me about that. It's a super old magic tool, right?"

Crowley placed his hands on his hips, "It is not super old." He coughs and continues, "It's true this may have been invented during your great grandmother's, or great-great grandmother's time. There is a very special spell cast on it. It not only captures the subjects' form, but also a part of their soul." He explains.

"A part of their soul...?" Deuce asked.

"We call this 'Memory: A Fragment of Remembrance.' Furthermore, the most interesting part of this magic camera is that the souls of the photographer and the photographed become deeply connected and the Memory in the photo comes jumping out!" He explained to them while Rei weared her goggles on her eyes and saw Meicoomon listened to him. Ace and Deuce looked curiouse over the goggles that monsters came out before at the mines and they are suprised it sucked those monsters back. Then they looked at the headmaster as the black haired Tamer asked him while she stills wears her digivice goggles on her eyes.

"Souls are connected?" She couldnt helped but asked him while Rei knew that she and Meicoomon are deeply connected than the other digimon groups who were tagged along with.

Answering the question, "Depending on how close the subject and the photographer are, the picture could move like a video, or bring to life the situation in the photo. Fascinating, right?" The Headmaster asked back with a smile. 

Deuce shouted in realization, "Bring the photo to life? It's like a ghost photograph!"

Crowley nodded while crossing his arms, "Yes. Therefore it is called a 'ghost camera.' They say it was made before the time of videos for when people wanted to leave behind vivid memories... Spade was correct; in the past, people would scream "ghost!" in surprise when the memory came jumping out. They were paralyzed with fear at the thought of having a photo taken with this camera." He explained.

"A camera for freaking people out..." Ace muttered while sighing, looking down at the floor with his eyes closed.

"Prefect. Please take photos of Grim and the other students to leave behind many memories of your lives in this academy." Crowley instructed the girl.

"La-lalala. Take lots of cool photos for me~" Grim said in a sing-song tone earning a nod from the girl.

Crowley continued, "Especially, always make sure to get "Memories" when someone steps out of line. It's a most suitable way to report to me, right? Keep an eye on your surroundings and take memories as the supervisor. To generously give you a rare item...Does my graciousness know no bounds?" He asked.

Crowley smiled then told them, "Even though its quite early I shall give you all the premission to rest the whole day. Let's save the detailed conversation for tomorrow. Return to your dormitories, everyone."

"Pardon our intrusion." Deuce said as the boys started to leave.

"Have a good day, Mr. Crowley." Rei also said and left with the boys.

"Haaaaaah... Expulsion rescinded... I'm beat."

"Oh my, oh my..."

Grim still in a sing-song tone, "La lala~ I start as a student of Night Raven College tomorrow! I'm gonna leave you all in the dust and take the top spot!" He declared with a smirk.

Snapping the boys out of their relief, "You talk big for someone who is only a third a full student... Anyway, it's fine." Ace told the grey cat.

Deuce turned to the girls and stated, "We're classmates tomorrow, Supervisor, Grim.

The girl nodded, "Ah again nice to meet you all." She said happily to them.

"Saying that again is really embarrassing, will you stop?" Ace asked while sighing.

Deuce on the other hand chuckled, "Pff, that's true. Even if we don't want to, we're going to see each other every day. I'm even in Heartslabyul with this jerk."

"Thinking about seeing your serious mug every day, no thanks." The dark orange haired boy said with a smirk.

As the dark blue haired boy glared at him, "That's my line, truant Ace."

Ace smirked, "Sure, sure. Almost-expelled-crybaby Deuce. Alright, now you can explained those monsters you summoned with your strange goggles, Supervisor." He told as Ace pointed at her goggles which is now around her neck and they waited at her explanation.

She sighed and explained them, "Digital Monster or Digimon for short are living beings that lived resides within the Digital World. So yes I came from a another World and no I am hundred precent real human. The Digital World is a pseudo-cyberspace that was created by an super computer that they called them 'God'." 

Then she raised her digivice slash goggles to show them, "This is called a Digivice and there's many version of it and bring the bridge of humans and digimons by their bonds. It also has a function that you both witnessed at the mines it strenghten the digimon and stored the Digimon in and they can get out then I tapped on the button or in some cases they can get out at their will."

Ace and Deuce stared at her when Rei explained in a short and simple version that they can understand. "So.. If I get this right you and the monsters you called them Digimon came from another World?" The navy haired boy asked which she nodded while there was completely silence then suddenly Ace grinned, "Eh you guys came from another world that's awesome!"

Deuce nodded at the orange haired boy in agree, "Why would you told us to keep it quite about the Digimon? We have magical monsters like Grim here, so.. Why?"

The black haired Tamer can not believe that those two humans quickly believed her that She and her Digimons came from another world and explained to them why they had to kept quite about the digimon. They understood somewhat she explained to them then Ace halted her, "I think we should keep this conversation in another day because its still school day now."

They all nodded in agree. "Alright, see you tomorrow, Supervisor." He told her as the two took their leave.

Rei smiled at them as they headed back in their dorms to take a good rest, "You know they make quite the combo." She commented.

"You think so too. They're the 'fight because they're so close' type. We better get back to the dorm! Tomorrow, we aren't the handyman! Finally... Finally! Our bright and shiny academy life at Night Raven College begins!" Exclaimed Grim.

As the duo headed back to their dorm to see the exterior of the building looking the same while the gate is repaired. Rei tapped at her goggles digivice to summoned Meicoomon, Lunamon and Geo outside then they entering their temporary home. Hackmon, Biyomon, Agumon, Gabumon, the twin Guilmons Fafnir and Sigurd, Black, White, Terriermon, Saber, Break, Ryudamon, DORUmon, Impmon, Falcomon, Gomamon, Gaomon and Elecmon while Palmon and Lalamon are still busy over the garden knocked greeted them then they all knocked them over wanted to hugged them and fell out of the floor.

"You guys are so late, piyo!" Said Biyomon.

"We are hungry and the meat fields are still growing !" Complained Impmon, Terriermon, White, Black, Agumon, the twin Guilmons and the whole group. She chuckled at them then Rei gets up and headed to the kitchen while the Digimon are now working now at the new materials she bought at the Shop while Grim and Meicoomon helped at her in the kitchen as they all cooked a huge batch of curry rice.

1 hour later they finished to cook their curry. Rei called them.

"The Food is ready!" With that the Digimons came over the big cherrywood table that she bought and saw that the lounge looked better now. The emerald colored wallpaper, the new furniture with a big flat screen television on the wall. 

Then as they all finished their foods all Digimon headed their own room and Rei, Meicoomon and Grim inspected the new revonated dorm. There was now an electrical plug on the walls in all the rooms and of course hall ways. Entering the basement was a new washing machine and dryer along with an electrical box. The kitchen she had used before was already finished since yesterday, the floors are wooden, the walls are painted in warm yellow with a Hudie logo. The cabinets and countertops were also painted but in cobalt blue colour. It even had an addition of a new fridge still stocked with their food and a stainless gas range oven.

Next they went to the bathroom to see fresh white tiles on the floor. Toilet stalls and sinks with a seating and locker area which leads to a large communal bath which is a hot spring that some Digimon found it were the spot was. Overall they looked at all the rooms were the Digimons are sleeping now for their hardwork and were happy with the result. Then they headed to their large bedroom and saw the new fluffy king sized bed. Rei changed her new panda pyjama that Crewel made it for her and they went back into the bed then they slept. The black haired Tamer smiled when she was asleep as Rei cuddled Meicoomon and Grim.

Unknown to them while they slept, the mirror hanging over the fireplace began to shine and surged that dragged the young female Tamer consciousness into the mirror.

When Rei opened the eyes she was not at the ever distant place that she dreamed before as a child, no meadows of pink flowers, no floating tower and no strange white hooded man. It's weird that she remembered only in her dream now the black haired Tamer was in a white room then it changed into monochrome.

She turned to see a beautiful garden of white roses and saw two guards wearing an ace of clubs and two of club cards disguises. They were holding a brush with red paint and decorated the white rose in red.

"Hurry and paint the roses red. If we don't hurry, the flowers will wilt!"Said the Card Guards.

"Hurry, hurry! There are still some that aren't painted!" Said the ace of the club guard.

'Painting... the roses? Is that... Alice in Wonderland?' thought Rei when she saw a girl with medium length blonde hair. Her hair held back by a black ribbon tied in a bow. She wore a knee-length dress, with a white pinafore apron on top. Underneath her dress, she wears a white petticoat, white stockings, She also sports black strapped Mary Jane shoes.

"Why are you painting the white roses red?" The girl asked the two guards.

"Huh?" They said.

As the two of clubs responded, "Why, you ask? Well, to tell you the truth, we made a mistake and accidentally planted white roses."

"The Queen loves red, so if she sees white, then it's off with our heads!" Added the Ace of clubs.

The little girl walked up to the next guard wearing the three of clubs outfit. "Is that so?" She questioned.

The guard nodded to her with a smile, "Yes, it is. That's exactly why we're painting them red." He replied.

With that the scenery came to a close and brought her back into the darkness. 'A dream?...No someone took my consciousness awhile ago and showed me this.' Rei thought when she slowly opened her eyes and sat up her bed that woked her partner up.

Meicoomon rubbed sleeply her eyes then looked at her human partner, "What is it Rei? Do you have this nightmare again?" The orange feline cat digimon asked her quietly to not waking Grim up that snorted quietly and hugged her neck.

The black haired Tamer shaked her head then she heard someone knocked at front door from the downstairs.

"Hey, Rei... Someone's at the door..." Grim sleep talked while turning his body on the bed that made them chuckle and they went quietly to the downstairs  to the foyer.

A yawn escaped in her mouth and saw Hackmon waiting her for opened the door since he was annoyed who woked at him up, "Who is it?" She asked.

"It's me, Ace... Can you let me in for a bit?" The orange haired boy responded.

As the girl opened the door letting him in surprised to see the exact same collar Grim had on when he caused trouble during the ceremony. Not only that in his hands he holds an large red-golden stripped white egg, not only that is a Digitama that the black haired Tamer wided her eyes along with Meicoomon and Hackmon.

Ace raised an eyebrow at her when she eyed this strange large egg that appeared on his mobile phone perhaps Rei knew what this egg was and going to explained to him what that it is then he also eyed at her pyjama. 'Adorable... Fuck no stop it stupid brain!' Ace thought while shaking his head then the fluffy black haired girl calmly resbonded, "Sure... Come in and tell me what happened why you hold an Digitama in your hands and also why you wear the same collar that Grim weared before at the ceremony."

The boy stepped inside with an upset expression on his face, "Geez! I'm never returning to Heartslabyul. I'm gonna be a member of this dorm from here on!" He declared while he hugged the large egg.

That made Rei along with Meicoomon and Hackmon in shock. The black haired Tamer felt an large headache incoming then she said to Ace, "We need to discussed at kitchen by this... sudden move you made."

With that the two humans and the two Digimon headed to the kitchen while Ace still holds the Digitama unaware it started to glow faintly.

_____________________

Before Ace gotten the stripped Digitama.

At the depth of the Digital World the god who created the digimon the myterious host computer Yggdrasil along side Homeros who banished him along time ago sent two light in the world who Rei landed and thanks to the evolution that she made with Lunamon alongside given strenght to her original partner Meicoomon. It became a small rift that only two Digitama get through to their respectivly new human partners.

____________________

Man over 4K words than nearly 4K.

So this is the end of the prologue Arc and we going further to 'The Crimsom Tyrant' Arc 1

So what do you think what is going to hatch by Ace's incoming Digimon?

What do you guys thinking of this chapter?

And what do you guys thinking when Rei and Meicoomon are deeply connected even their Soul that Death and Fates can not cut their bonds and their tied life?

Who is Rei's biological Father?

See in the next Chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.4K 2.8K 101
Future Me Note: ok so, the first few chapters may not be that good, but it gets better, i swear! ๐Ÿ˜… and slow updates Shune Sorishida, comes from a d...
1.1K 44 33
Join Solisamon and the Ghost Game Digi Destinies as they go to multiple multiverses to help solve problems and make long lasting friends. To see what...
7.9K 255 8
โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๐Ÿชผโ‹†๏ฝกหš (various Twisted wonderland x gnReaderFurina) โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’”๐’†๐’•! ๐‘ซ๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’”๐’• ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’„...
600 30 32
welcome back to one of my Digimon stories in this story it is the continued part of the other Digimon story that I made. (digimon: it's about time we...