MATES N.K

By hoodhands123

What if Bonnie Bennett's cousin comes to town to protect her because she hears voices in her head telling her... More

KEHLANI ROYALTY BLOSSOM
Hello Mystic Falls...EW
SCHOOL AND EXPLAINING
THE K DUO
meeting Elijah
60s DANCE
NEW FACE CLAIM
THE 20s
ON THE RUN!
MORE INFORMATION FIRST!
Courting
Homecoming
The new deal
Our town
The ties that blind
ReuniΓ³n
Dangerous Liaisons
The kings star
Its started
The originals
Dragon eggs
Gone girl

WOLF BITE

1.5K 23 7
By hoodhands123

(Kehlani's pov)

I was getting ready for the sacrifice (for the nemoton jk this ain't teen Wolf) then my neck gets snaped and I can't remember what happened after that all i know is that i woke up in Alaric's apartment... AGAIN

And I see Katherine Stefan and Klaus
I walk over to Katherine and she fills me in about everything that's then happend. Then Klaus turns to me and says,
"Ahhh it looks like My Queen has woken"
And I ignore him and I ask Stefan "what's going on why are you here" and he says "Damon got bit by a Wolf and Klaus has the cure"
I felt like my world stopped Damon is going to die so I turn to Klaus and say "Klaus you have to help him you have to" "he then says "I don't have to do anything love" and pushes me off of him.

then I remember something when I went to Mexico to visit my dad's side of the family they said something about Mother Nature and how I'm the Upper coming of the Blossoms and the future Queen of the universe but I asked them what supernatural am I the said everything which explains why I can do magic and have the ability of a vampire and I have unlocked my werewolf ability I can turn when ever I want and then my aunt said there's more to come which means I'm more than a tribrid bit I can't tell anyone.

So then I bite Klaus and he screams in pain while he is biting Katrina and he turns to me and I bite my wrist and shove it in his mouth and it heals and he grabbed my by the neck and said " WHAT DID YOU DO" and I said in a moonstone voice "I bite you then cured you" and then he said "but I'm a hybrid your bite isn't supposed to affect me" and I say in a i don't care voice "and that's my problem how?" He doesn't break eye contact with me and I don't ether because it shows your submission.

He then bites his wrist and shoves it in Katrina and she heals and he said "ah you gotta love mother nature " and then I zone out and get pulled in to a vision of me... and Klaus I'm the 60s

We were dancing and Klaus said he hates this song and i laugh and kiss him and I get pulled into another vision of my dead grams
I ask "did I have a doppelganger" I asked calmly and she said no " you just get reborn every time you die and your the same person" and I ask her "how do I Remember" and she says "Unlock who you are ment to be"
I get frustrated and I say "HOW"
And she says not yet my child and vanished in to think air.

It turns out i never zoned out I got my neck snapped again and right now I'm in the back of a car wait no KLAUS'S CAR! with Stefan and I ask "where are we going" and Klaus says "to make hybrids" "ok that's wonderful for you but what do you need me here for" he doesn't answer so I start kicking his chair and I see Stefan try not to laugh and Klaus screams
"CAN YOU STOP KICKING MY CHAIR"
and I scream back "I'M HUNGRY. I'M NOT GOOD WHEN I'M HUNGRY. INIT STEFAN GET REALLY BAD WHEN I'M HUNGRY!" I rushed out Stefan then says "yeah she starts throwing tantrums and gets in to fights" and I shout "SEE" and I think he's had enough because we stop at a diner and he gives me money to get food and tells Stefan to go with him while he gets a hotel for us.

I think me finding out that me and Klaus were together in my past life makes me feel comfortable with him I don't know why though.

Me and Stefan go inside and order he then says " in all honesty I'm glad that I met you" and I smile and say " why is that"
And he says "well your just a mixture of everything that I need and I knew that from the moment you compared me to Edward Cullen" and I laugh and say "but I was correct wasn't i" and we laugh and eat in a comfortable silence.

Then we finished and we had to go to the Hotel Klaus said we should meet him at then Klaus says to me that I'm sleeping with him and Stefan gets his own room and Stefan leaves and I look at Klaus funnily and say "I ain't having sex with you" he then said "what I never said that" and I said "yes you did you said I'm sleeping with you" and he laugh and says "I never ment it like that" I didn't say anything thing I just went straight to sleep and in the middle of the night of felt Klaus wrap his hands around me and I felt so safe and at home i then I go back to sleep.

(I'm skipping the bit where he trys to find that guy I can't remember his name so I'm going call him Brandon)

Were in the car and Stefan says I should distract Brandon so I go in to the bar and sit next to him and start flirting with him then Klaus Storms in and scream "SHE'S MINE" and grabs him off of me and then he starts to torture him to tell him where his Wolf pack is well Stefan does all the work while he comes and sit next to me and I say "so what was that all about" and he smiles and says " what? That you're mine?"
"Uh yeah"
"You are mine love, forever"
And before I can respond he gets up and talks with Stefan blah blah blah

The next day were walking through the forest and Klaus asks Stefan if he needs a break and he says he's alright
But I'm not so I say "OK good on you but I need a break I'm tired" Klaus then stops and picks me up and throws me over his shoulder lucky I'm wearing jeans. But I smile at his action. Then he puts me down and he starts turning people in to hybrids and Stefan is gone i can't really remember I Zoned out.
Then they start going crazy and we have to kill some of them then when stefan comes back he says "they're dead" and I say in my head yeah no shit captain obvious
And he turns around glaring at me as if he heard me and I think he did which is impossible but now we're on the road again. And we're going to Chicago yay.
Note the sarcasm

We walk in to a bar and a women with short white hair comes and Klaus says "a hybrid comes in to a bar and says-" but the woman cuts him off and says "just because your a hybrid it doesn't make you funny" and I say with a chuckle " ohhh I like you" and her eyes widen and she kneels and says "Queen Katalina" to say I was shocked was an understatement but I stick my hand out and ask "what's your name" and she says "Gloria your majesty" and I laugh and say "stop call me by my name kehlani and what do you mean majesty" she take my hand and says "you really don't know do you" but Klaus says "what are you talking about " but Gloria changes the subject and says " I guess your here to to find out how to make hybrids"
And Klaus say "yeah how did you know"
And I zone out again but Stefan then shows me and Klaus a three pictures one with just Stefan and Klaus. And the other one with Klaus kissing my cheek and another one with me and some blonde girl kissing my lips. And I had Really red hair like the colour of blood and green eyes which shocked me even more.

I was so confused why didn't I remember any of this Klaus looked shocked at this is well the only person who didn't was Gloria and I made a note to ask about it later. Then she said
"There's also one more thing that you need to be able to make your hybrid sired to you its an option you don't need to do it to make the hybrids you only need it for you to be in control of them."
Klaus the said "what is it"
And Gloria looked at me and back to to Klaus and said
"You need to marry your mate"
And I don't want to hear this conversation because I've began to fall for Klaus so go behind the counter and get apple juice and sit back down

And Klaus askes "and who is that?"
Gloria then looks at me and says " Her"
And I just look up at Klaus and laugh awkwardly.

Then we get up and we go and get the blonde chick who I was kissing in the picture who I know is Rebekah Klaus's Sister so we're waiting for her to wake up and he says
"Come on She's being dramatic"
And we leave

We then come back and Rebekah stakes him with a dagger and he takes it out and says "I'm going to let that one go since you just woke up "
Then she sees Stefan and says "Stefan"
And Steffy says "sorry who are you"
And Klaus says something about her being dramatic again and I say
"Says the one who chased someone for 500 years"
And Rebekah snorts and and says oh "were going to be the best of friends

(Skip to the shopping bit )

Me and Rebekah has become best friends and right now we're doing shopping and teaching her how to live in the 21st century so now we're in a clothing shop and Rebekah is trying on clothes and comes out in a black dress and askes "how do I look"
And Stefan says "good"
And Rebekah says "i could always tell when you are lying Stefan"
And Klaus says "you look fine can we go now"
And I said "No your sister looks horrible come on bexs"

And I grab her hand and I give her a bunch of clothes to try out and I get some for my self and we come out in matching clothing and some different colours.

And then I start singing because she said she doesn't like this song

I then come out in a short red dress and Klaus can't keep his eyes off if me and says "you look ready to be taken love" and he tells me to come here and i do and i sit in his lap for a while and he wispers my future wife and I get nervous and go back to the changing rooms.

Then me and gloria came up with a spell for me Klaus Rebekah and Stefan to Remember what happened in the 20s because Klaus doesn't even Remember I was there and neither does Rebekah but me and Katherine discovered i was reborn again because I have different hair and eyes than in the picture. But I know Gloria knows more and isn't telling me but whatever.

So now we're gathered to watch an memories none of us remember I was even in. honestly im scared shitless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 4.6K 47
What if Damon and Stefan had a younger brother?... Meet the brother who has a charm and attitude like his older brother Damon , but the courage of hi...
72.3K 2K 18
A story in which a girl who watches TVD dies and wakes up in the TVD Universe, only somethings not right.......... ⚠️DISCONTINUED⚠️
954K 21.9K 36
π„π‹π„π€ππŽπ‘ π…πŽπ‘ππ„π’, didn't expect that she'd become interested in one of the originals. Not at all, in fact. Being twins with Caroline, she'...
706K 16.2K 51
In which Bonnie's older cousin Natalie finds out she is soulmates with the Original hybrid. (Season 2 - 3) (Klaus Mikaelson x OC) I DO NOT own TVD n...