About Us ( August Alsina : fi...

By taemsss

August and Ki never were the two in high school to get along. August, of course, was a bad boy and always in... More

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V. (part 2)
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII (final/part 1.)
XXIII. (final/part 2)
XXI. (final)
sequel!

V. (pt. 1)

471 14 0
By taemsss

It had been almost two weeks since August had left for tour and more or less, August was beginning to miss Ki. Through all the girls he'd seen in the crowd and the tabloids finally finding out her name, he felt the need to want to go back home to check on her since every time he called her, she was way more busy. Partially now because she was associated with being his 'mistress' and his 'girlfriend'. Whenever he liked a picture on her Instagram, his fans would freak out and tag him in the picture and pictures of when he liked it. Not only that, but when he followed her, people spazzed out twice as hard and felt the need to tag him in pictures, again, of when he followed her.

"August, you're on in 5." He nodded and waved the stage director off, dialing Ki's number. "Hello?"

"Hey, lil bit."

"Hi, Aug," he could tell by how her tone changed that she was smiling. Every time they talked, both of their moods would get better. "Whatchu up to?"

"Just finishing up a shoot. By the way, Jenna says hi," she laughed s little while wiping her eyes free of makeup. "And Chris and Jenn are a thing now."

"Forreal? They that close now?"

"Mhm..." She trailed off, looking in the mirror at herself. "I miss you."

"I miss ya too," he sighed and looked over at the stage director motioning for him to hurry up. "But look, I gotta go now. I'll talk to you as soon as I'm done. I gotchu." He laughed and hung up, heading out.

Ki looked up after wiping the rest of the makeup off her face, looking at the endearing looks from all the other girls. She'd gotten used to it at this point; the dirty looks, nasty little whispers, slick things being said about her and August. The more that they happened, the more she got used to it and the less she had anything to say back to them. Grabbing her bag and pulling her jacket on, she headed out the studio and out to her car. Getting in and locking her seatbelt on, she scrolled through her Instagram and Twitter, occasionally smiling at some of the comments and pictures she'd been tagged in. There were a few unnecessary hate comments but she just looked past them. Before she could get to the end, her phone started ringing and Haden's number popped up. She groaned softly and answered.

"I see you and August a thing."

"I'm pretty sure everybody and they momma know about me and him. Not just you," she was so irritated that he had the nerve to call her that she wanted to hang up in his face at that very moment. "I just wanted to call and tell you that it was me who was sending y'all those weird text messages and pictures," he trailed off, his tone softening. Ki couldn't believe him. After everything, he would stoop that low? She just hung up the phone and sighed, rubbing her forehead. The whole ride home, he kept calling her phone and she didn't pick up. When she got home, she threw her purse on the couch, shut the door and trekked upstairs to shower and rinse her body clean.

After her shower, she hopped into bed and played on her phone, interacting with her followers and playing games. That was, until Haden called her again. She sighed and answered, her tone obviously annoyed.

"About time you picked up."

"Boy, what the fuck you want? I don't wanna talk to you," she snapped back at him, fixing the scarf on her head. "I just wanted to say I was sorry, damn. You lettin that nigga August get in ya head-"

"Why the fuck you still on my phone?" She huffed and hung up, sighing and rubbing her face, turning over in bed and almost immediately falling asleep. She woke up at around 11 to the sound of August's ringtone (the hook of You Deserve because, well, that was her favorite song of his). She reached over and hit answer, bringing the phone over and laying it on her cheek. "Hello?" She spoke sleepily and yawned, her eyes opening slowly at the sound of August's voice. "Was you sleep? My bad-"

"No, no, it's fine." She yawned and sat up, rubbing her eyes and fixing her scarf. "How was the concert?"

"Live as hell. We bout to get back on the road," he paused to groan, following his security team into the back room. "Only four more weeks left before I'm back home."

"That's a long ass time," she whined and laughed before quieting down. "I found out who it was that sent us the messages and pictures."

"Who?"

"Haden. He must've used a blocked number or something because his number is still in my phone, so I didn't even know it was him."

"He fuckin childish," August lowered his tone while he grabbed his jacket and his bag, heading out to the tour bus. "At least you ain't with his soft ass."

"That's true."

"Well look..I'm sure you wanna get some sleep and I need some sleep, so I'll talk to you tomorrow. Aight?"

"Alright. Night Prince."

"Night, Princess."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another week went by and of course, August and Ki were getting closer even though they were miles and timezones apart. Then another week. Then another. And finally the last week. The last week of the tour felt like it was going so slow, mainly because Ki and August wanted to see each other so badly. Just seeing each other through face time and talking on the phone wasn't enough for the both of them. Finally the day came for him to get back into Atlanta. She doubted that they'd be going out to dinner or anything, since she knew he probably just wanted to rest up and catch up on everything.

At 10 that morning, she heard a knock on her door, waking her up from her rest. Groaning, she fixed the scarf on her head and her sweatshirt, getting a tad annoyed when the person kept banging on the door, yelling when she got downstairs, "I'm coming!" Sighing, she opened the door and was prepared to scold the person for banging on her door and waking her up, until she saw August's tall, tatted body standing in her doorway. "August!" She squealed and jumped up, hugging him tightly, wrapping her arms around his neck tightly. His arms wrapped around her waist and he squeezed her gently, lifting her up off of the ground. "Miss me, much?" He laughed before setting her back down on the ground. "When you get back?"

"An hour ago. I set my stuff home, got somethin to eat and came to see you." He grinned and rubbed her hip gently before following her back inside to get out of the cold. "Did you have fun?"

"Mhm. Some girl ran on one of the stages and tried to hug me," they both laughed before quieting down and looking at each other. There was a peaceful silence between the two of them before August leaned down and licked his lips, soon pressing a soft kiss to Ki's. Ki stood on her toes and kissed him back, slowly trailing her hands up his chest to wrap around his neck slowly. Their lips moved slowly and softly against each other and it was evident that she missed him and he missed her. When she pulled away, she instantly leaned in to hug him. "I missed ya lips," he mumbled, kissing her forehead. "And I missed ya. And I did a lot of thinking over the tour when I wasn't singing," he shifted to look down at her and moved his hand under her shirt to rub his thumbs over her hips, "And I want ya all to myself." Ki grinned and pecked his lips softly before speaking, "Thought I already was."

That night, instead of staying in the house, August and Ki decided to head out. No clubbing or anything, just out to dinner and to walk around down town. While fixing the hat on her head, August came up behind her and hugged her, kissing up her shoulder and onto her neck. "Baby, quit," she laughed and brought her arms down to tug her skirt back up and to fix her tights. "Come on, ya know ya like it," he grinned against her neck before swaying with her a bit and rubbing her sides. "Everybody gone freak when they see us tonight."

"They be aight," Ki grabbed her purse and grabbed his hand lightly, following him out of the house. The minute they stepped downtown, they could spot paparazzi's in random places taking pictures of them together. "How you get used to this? I know it's annoying," Ki complained, squeezing August's hand softly. "It is, but it ain't nothin serious. Half the time I just don't even think they there." He shrugged and led her into a restaurant, sitting at the table. After they sat down, his phone started going off and he answered, his face twisting up a bit. Ki could hear a females voice yelling on the other end and raised her eyebrows at him before quietly sipping on her lemonade. "I don't give a fuck, stop callin me," and with that, August hung up and turned his attention back to Ki. "What was that all about?"

"You rememba that crazy bitch Lilian? She keep callin me. I'on think she understand the meaning of a one time thing," he laughed and leaned against his elbows on the table. "So whatchu was up to while I was gone? Besides ya new hair," he motioned to her now black hair causing for her to shrug, "A lot of photoshoots, dealing with your crazy ass fans, and taking care of Alana. You know...normal stuff," she laughed before reaching over and holding onto one of his hands. She looked down at their hands and felt a small sigh escape her lips; when they were in high school, she hated to be around him and he hated to be around her. At the football games, she'd really only be cheering for the others and occasionally for him. Him, on the other hand, would always have some sort of hope that she was cheering for him.

And now here they were, holding hands, and in a relationship. "Whatchu thinkin about?" She snapped from her thoughts and looked at him, shrugging. "Stuff."

"'Kinda stuff?"

"Stuff," she whined and laughed, leaning her cheek in her palm and looking back over at him. "Just...I don't want people to think I'm usin you for fame. With the fact that I broke up with Haden almost two months ago and we just been gettin closer and all that. I just want you, mostly, to know that I'm actually into you and not fuckin with you because of fame." August stared at her for a moment before nodding his head lightly, "I undastand. I'on even see you doin somethin like that to me, you know? So you ain't got anything to worry about, ma. If anything, I see you gettin on my nerves around ya birthday and Valentine's Day," they both laughed before he set up a bit in his chair. "You too good to screw a nigga over like that. You got everything I need and want and you ain't like these other bit--women, who would use me 'cus I got money."

"I've known you since you ain't have money, so I don't think I'd change just because of that," she laughed before rubbing the back of his hand with her thumb, "You're too important to me now for something like that."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'August Alsina's new girlfriend...with him for fame and money?'

'Who is Ki, August Alsina's girlfriend?'

'Is August Alsina's girlfriend a gold digger?'

'Will August Alsina settle down with new girlfriend?'

Ki sighed as she flipped through the magazines that had been delivered through her house, almost all the tabloids on both paper and the Internet (especially MediaTakeOut for some reason) had been about the two of them. Ever since they were photographed together a week ago, privacy invasion had been rampant between the two of them. People were always asking them questions, even some about their extremely personal life. In interviews, 90% of the questions were now about the two of them and it was pretty irritating for him because he wanted to talk about him and his music and his views and his everything, and not just random questions about Ki.

Ki set the magazines on the table and headed over to her phone when it started ringing, the picture of her and August from their first date popping up on her screen and the screen name "Baby 👫💕" coming up. "Hello?"

"Hey, Princess. You still comin' over tonight?"

"Mhm. Should I bring some change of clothes?"

"I mean, if you wanna spend the night, yea."

"I'll see you in a few minutes, then."

"Aight -- bye princess."

"Bye Prince."

After hanging up, she prepared her over night bag with underwear, pyjamas, and an outfit that consisted of a large, red plaid shirt (which August swears she stole from him after she spent the night) that could double as a dress, black knee highs, her white nike's, and a set of gold jewelry. After packing up all her toiletries, she grabbed the half full bag and headed to the door, making sure to stop and fill up Max's food bowl. Heading out the door, she called Jenna and threw her bag into the backseat while going around.

"Well hello, Mrs. Alsina."

"Shut up," she laughed and got inside, starting up the car. "What you up to, girly?"

"Nothing -- Chris is napping right now so I ain't got nothin better to do. Where you goin?"

"August's place. Nothing too serious tonight, just a movie and stuff."

"Ki," Jenna whined from her end, "When do you think-"

"Jennaaaaa. It's still too early...I think."

"Y'all been talking for how long now and y'all been dating. I seen ya text messages, y'all ain't slick." She sucked her teeth before continuing, "if it happens, let him know if you're uncomfortable though."

"I know, I know. Anyway, did you hear about Jasmine?"

"Crazy Bitch Jasmine?"

"Mhm. She says that Lana is August's baby."

"But I thought-"

"Me too, me too. He said he got a paternity test done and it should come in sometime soon. He ain't that nervous about it...I just hope it ain't his. Even though Lana kinda look like him," she mumbled the last part, turning out of her driveway and plugging her headphones into her phone and putting them in her ears so she could drive with both hands. "If it is, you think she'll try to get back with him or something?"

"Sure of it."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2 should be up later.

I swear I need to change the rating-

August & Ki in the multi-mediaaaaaa.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 5.5K 31
Kennia Jones is an ATL College student at Spellman University who didn't stay long due to a young artist that came to perform at her school, none oth...
164K 4.7K 38
Can a sideline turn into a main? or will she forever be his sideline. 2015 © All Rights Reserved to therealyungin *completed*
293K 7K 42
Emily and August have been dating since their freshman year, now that they're seniors in high school August is trying harder and harder to make it in...
577K 15.4K 34
Well, This Isnt A Traditional Fan Fiction! Nicole, 22, a very beautiful girl that every guy wanted to be with but she never wanted to date because...