photograph

By 0cecilia

From normal boy in a small town, to superstar singing in front of stadiums. Follow Finn Hudson's trajectory b... More

prologue
music store
you make me nervous
my girlfriend
family problems
christopher
dinner
party
proposing?
sectionals
christmas
regionals
fantasies
truth
wedding
new directions
nationals
new york / part 1
new york / part 2
contracts
farewall
los angeles
success
ep
santana
facetime
school
interview
promises
rachel's birthday
sing
photograph
prom
visiting the parents
kurt
i'm scared
goodbye
rachel's nationals
two years
don't worry about me
rumours
the happiest cicle
letters
nowadays from finn's pov
from rachel's pov
paranoid
tony awards
my chance
you need help
rehab
the last night
move in with me?
a new home
peter pan
a surprise at dinner
i think i'm okay
will you marry me?
i need to tell you something
don't die on me
hospital
talking to Rachel
friends?
graduation
we're back
strong connection
surprise!
summertime
getaway
wedding dress
i don't wanna live forever
quick wedding
a proud boyfriend
valentine's interview
chasing cars
finchel wedding
john mayer
beth
it's a...
telling the news
old times - part . 1
old times - part 2

date

436 14 3
By 0cecilia

"So if I well remember, you like John Mayer?" I asked as I opened my car door for her and she chuckled softly.

"Yes, I do." She answered with a smile and I put John Mayer to play and she smiled. "Gosh, I really love his songs." She said and I laughed.

"You have a good musical taste then." I said and she laughed a little.

"If you had to pick only five singers or bands for the rest of your life, who would it be?" She asked.

"Well..." I said. "That's such a tough question!"

"People say that the best way to know someone is paying attention on their musical taste." She said and I smiled surprised. That actually makes a lot of sense, she's very smart.

"Queen, Michael Jackson, Snow Patrol, Panic! At The Disco and...Bruno Mars." I said.

"Good choices!" She said and I laughed.

"What about you?" I asked her.

"John Mayer, for sure." She said chuckling. "Barbra Streisand, Taylor Swift, Twenty One Pilots and Sam Smith." She said and I smiled. Good choices, pretty different but I liked it.

"Very diverse." I said and she laughed. "But I like it." We arrive at the cinema and we get off my car and bought two tickets for the movie that we picked and went inside. We bought popcorn and soda and went into the room.

......

"Fine, I'll admit it, I liked the movie." She said and I laughed. "Good choice."

"Well, you told me you're picky with movies, I had to choose a good one." I said and she laughed and I opened my car door for her and she smiled and get into the car and I went to the other side and got in as well. "Why you're picky?"

"Because I was never a big fan of movies, ya know? I think mostly are just long and boring, I always skip." She said and I laughed.

"You're crazy! Movies are awesome!" I said and she laughed. "You don't like any movies?"

"Well, I like Harry Potter, that's already 8 movies to watch." She said and I smiled. "But I still rather the books but I like the movies." She said and I chuckled.

"Well, the books are better but I love the movies as well." I said to her. "You just probably never watched the right movies."

"Oh yeah?" She asked me.

"Damn yeah." I said and she laughed. "I can show you the best movies if you agree on going on another date with me."

"Well, you better start picking the movies then." She said and I smiled. "Why don't we go to the park and take a walk? Instead of home now, I wanna talk more with you." She said and I smiled.

"Amazing idea." I said and she smiled. The whole way to the park we were talking and laughing. She's so much fun to be around! We arrive at the park and get off the car.

"So Finn, tell me stuff that you like." She said.

"Hm, I like music. I like playing instruments, I like singing, writing songs. Everything related to music is something that I love." I said and she smiled.

"Really?" She asked surprised and I nodded. "I think we have more in common than I previously thought." She said surprised and I smiled. "I love music, I'm actually in the Glee Club of my school." She said and I tensed up a bit. I'll tell her that I'm in Vocal Adrenaline but I don't want her to stop going out with me because of it.

"It's the New Directions, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, how do you know?" She asked.

"I'm in the...Vocal Adrenaline." I said and she seems surprised.

"Oh." She said surprised. "But you're so sweet." She said frowning and I laughed.

"Well, thanks." I said chuckling. "Can we not make things awkward between of us because of that? Because I really am enjoying our date and I don't wanna ruin that just because our teams don't like each other."

"Yeah, I don't wanna ruin it either." She said with a small smile and I smiled.

"Rach, you say that you don't like movies, but what do you like it then?" I asked and she chuckled.

"I'm more of a tv show type of person." She said. "Like Modern Family, Brooklyn 99, Friends and more." She said and I smiled.

"Great shows." I said with a smile. "My favorite? The Office." I said and she smiled.

"I love it!" She said excitedly. "But honestly I have this weird thing...I'm obsessed with watching interviews. Famous people interviews, I really like it. I mean, Jimmy Kimmel, Jimmy Fallon, Ellen, James Corden, I love watching it."

"That's a weird fun fact." I said and she laughed.

"It's hilarious." She said and I laughed. "Have you ever watched Ellen scaring people?"

"A few times." I said chuckling.

"I love it, I laugh a lot." She said chuckling and I smiled while chuckling a little. "Tell me a fact about you too, a hobby. Besides music."

"I love taking pictures, of everything. I live by myself, in my apartment I have this wall that is full of polaroid pictures of my favorite moments in my life. Like when we won Nationals last year, summer, it's my thing and everyone knows it. I go everywhere with the polaroid camera." I said and she's surprised.

"Really?" She asked surprised. "Wait, I have so many questions." She said and I chuckled. "You live by yourself?" She asked surprised.

"I do." I said nodding. "Vocal Adrenaline has great sponsors, we sing, we dance, we win, we get money. They gave us the Range Rovers as a gift as well. I'm the lead singer, that means more money."

"Oh my gosh..." She said surprised. "That's actually so cool! And your parents are okay with the idea?"

"Yeah, I mean, my mom probably doesn't even know because I don't talk to her that much. But my dad is totally fine, he says that it helps to give me responsibility. He's awesome." I said and she chuckled.

"That's so cool!" She said laughing and I chuckled too. "Sorry about your mom tho, that part isn't cool."She said chuckling.

"It's alright, I just don't like to talk about it that much." I said.

We stayed another hour in the park walking around and talking, we just talk about everything. She's amazing, she really is. Gosh, if I was impressed when I met her, I am even more now.

"I had an amazing time tonight with you." Rachel said and I smiled.

"Me too, I'm really looking forward for our next date and I'll show you the good movies." I said and she laughed softly.

"Well, I'm excited for that." She said with a smile. "When will we go out again?"

"I would go out again with you tomorrow." I said and she laughed.

"Then let's do it." She said and I smiled. "Wait, I just remembered something."

"What is it?" I asked.

"The camera, where is it?" She asked.

"Here." I asked and I grabbed the camera that was in the backseat.

"Let's take a picture then, I hope I end up on your wall." She said with a smile and I smiled as well and we take a picture.

"I'm definitely putting that on my wall." I said smiling and she smiled to me as well. I started leaning down and she did it as well and I kissed her. It's a deep kiss, lots of sparks, fireworks, all at once. When we break the kiss we just smiled to each other and get off my car and walk to her door. "I'll pick you up tomorrow night and I'll show you the best movies." I said and she chuckled.

"Don't you live across town? You don't have to come pick me up." She said and I chuckled.

"But I want to." I said and she smiled.

"Well...If you insist." She said shrugging and I laughed softly. "I'll see ya tomorrow then?"

"Definitely." I said and kissed her one more time and she smiled between our kiss and so did I.

"Good night, Finn." She said with a smile.

"Good night." I said and peck her lips and she smiled and went inside the house and I smiled going back to the car. I get in the car and saw our picture and smiled to it.

"Oh Rachel Berry..." I mumbled with a dreamy smile on my lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 1.5K 9
i never could've seen you coming, i think you're everything i've wanted? ( 𝘀𝗮𝗺 𝗲𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀 ) ☽ [ glee ] [ season 2 ]
1.7K 54 6
find out what happens when a worldwide famous singer attending mckinley high falls for the cute dopey quarterback GLEE SEASON ONE TO FOUR
81 0 7
In which Gabriella, Finn and Rachel's daughter from sophomore year, starts going to a new school in her hometown, along with her 12 year old brother...
270K 6.7K 104
Kurt was into performing. Poppy was into sport. Growing up, it had always been as simple as that for Kurt Hummel's younger sister, and boarding scho...