The Shinobi Behind The Mask(N...

By Sad_Potato_Lord

Y/n Hatake, or the silver flash of the leaf. A rogue ninja that joined the Akatsuki shortly after she murdere... More

Important information to know
1: And here the story begins
2:The encounter
3: The questions
4:lost in thought
5:False sense of safety
6:The Meeting
7:The Anbu
8:This is death
9:The Hokage's office
10:Adjusting
11:Meeting new people
12:Reuniting with an old friend
13:A conversation
14:A wild goose chase
15:Training
16:An invitation
17:The party
18:Party games
19: An unexpected twist
20:A beginning to a new relationship?
21:A fake!?
22:Poison
23:A sacrifice for the village
24:A chance to make amends
25:Back into reality
26: A date
27:Another chapter
28:A new mission
Special: Fluff Alphabet
29: The return of your tailed beasts
30: Kanashimi's rising temper
31: The boy
32: An old friend's warning
33: The first report
34: Mai is a bitch
35: Temptation
36: What the fuck NaRUto?!
37: Naruto, you damn bastard
38: Day 3: Hi Pakkun!
39: (Insert title here)
39: Houston, we have a problem.
40: Well shit.
41
42: Kakashi is a great dad
43: Hey...thanks
44: Dad jokes
45: THE GRAND FINALE
Smut🍋
Naruto Meets Younger Y/n

His Parents

4K 90 138
By Sad_Potato_Lord

Okay hi I know I said I would do y/n meeting young Kakashi but I got author's block. So I wrote this instead. Hope you like it.

This is not happening! I was supposed to be taking a break from the ninja stuff with Naruto and dad but noooo some random dude on crack had to put us under a jutsu and teleport us to some weird place. Now I have no fucking clue where I am!

"Naruto! Where are you damn it?!" y/n yelled, her tone of voice clearly frustrated.

The girl sighed when she heard no response. "Great, " she said.

"We'll find him, don't worry, y/n, " Kakashi reassured.

"Yeah I'm sure we will, but when? This place is huge." the girl looked around at her unfamiliar surroundings. It looked like she was in a whole different world. The skies were a beautiful shade of blue and the grass was rich with lots of lovely flowers.

"Let's just search for clues, okay?" The man said as he began to scan the area.

Where could you have run off too? Why did you have to get lost? Now you're making me worry. Dumb Noodle.

y/n looked at some footprints on the ground. She stopped in her tracks since they were most definitely not Naruto's. "Dad." She alerted.

Kakashi peered over his shoulder to see the same thing. "Keep your guard up, it looks like there are at least two other people here."

Y/n nodded. Continuing with extreme caution. She felt around for any chakras in the area. "You feel that right?" she asked, wondering if she was going crazy as she felt two very faint chakras.

"Mhmm."

"Should we-------?"

Y/n reached for her pouch and pulled out two kunai. Swiftly she threw them straight at the two that had approached them.

They were both caught by a blonde man with messy hair. Y/n didn't give up, the kunai was only to tell if they are somewhat strong fighters. Quickly she began to form hand signs completely ignoring her father's shocked face.

"Monkey, Bull, Dog-----"

"Y/n, stop it, " Kakashi said abruptly.

"Eh?"

She finally noticed the slight drop of his jaw and the look that they were exchanging. There was obvious tension between them and it made you uncomfortable.

"Er...you guys know each other, correct?" you asked trying to bring some clarification to yourself.

"Kakashi, " the man that you recognized as the fourth Hokage said.

"Minato..." Kakashi said very astonishedly.

'Ah, of course! Now I remember, dad was trained by Minato. Huh, that must feel awesome to reunite with your sensei again. That woman...that must be his wife, right?'

"Oh, Kakashi! You've grown so much. Look at you! the last time I saw you, you were still going through puberty!" The redhead woman exclaimed.

Kakashi chuckled a bit, " It been a while, hasn't it, Minato, Kushina?"

The woman smiled and cheerfully hugged him. "We sure missed you and all of Konoha."

"That's right, " Minato said.

Kushina retracted her hug. "Who said you were allowed to grow up, huh?"

Kakashi rubbed the back of his neck, "Don't think I got much of a choice."

You give a small giggle then instantly regretted it when all the attention was put on you. You step back a bit as Kushina stared you down like a hawk.

"um...hi."

No response.

She just continued looking at you like she was analyzing every part of you.

"Dad?" you asked when you began to get freaked out.

Minato borrowed his brows. "Dad?" questioned Minato.

"HA! I knew it!" Kushina said with a huge smile. "You look a lot like him you know."

You noticed the blonde smile, "So you actually found someone, huh? I wondered when you'd drop the 'I'm not interested in anyone' attitude."

Minato patted Kakashi's shoulder, "I'm proud."

Kakashi nodded and smiled.

Kushina excitedly hugged you. "Ahhh you're so cute!!! Of course, you got that beautiful silver hair! Ooh but those eyes they're gorgeous!" She gushed.

"oh, thank you, " y/n said with a small blush.

"And she says thank you! How well mannered."

Kushina squished the girl half to death. "U-um it's getting hard to breath, " y/n said.

"Oh, sorry!"

Minato laughed, "I think that's enough for now. You'll scare her off."

Y/n backed off again and stood slightly behind Kakashi in slight fear of the aggressively nice woman.

"How old are you, dear?" Minato asked.

"Seventeen, " she responded.

Kushina's eyes widened, "That's the same age our Naruto is!"

Our Naruto....?

"Y-your Naruto?" she asked, curious as to what that meant.

"Oh yeah, you don't know. He's our son. Do you know him? I'm sure you've at least met him once." Kushina explained.

Y/n suppressed an urge to gasp.

His parents? I'm not ready for this!

Y/n could tell that her dad has a small smirk under his mask. It was clear to her that he found her shock amusing.

"I do..." she admitted.

Kushina smiled, "How so? Is he your friend?!"

"I--uh...." y/n felt nervous to say it. She didn't know if they would like her or not.

"Go on y/n, " her father interrupted her thoughts.

"Well, I know him because we're dating, " the girl confessed.

She noticed the shock on both of their faces. Kushina squealed, "Really?! You're so pretty!!!!" She shook y/n around violently in excitement.

This woman is going to break me...

"Oh tell us all about him! Wait no tell us about yourself! Where did you guys meet?" Kushina asked you eagerly.

"I--uh..." Overwhelmed was an understatement. And the fact that she had no idea where she was didn't help at all.

"Where are we?" Y/n asked, very confused.

"Oh right, we got forgot to tell you. You were teleported here by a very powerful jutsu," Minato said.

"Is there any way to get back?" Kakashi questioned.

"Yeah you'll be back by next morning when the jutsu wears off," he explained.

Great it's 6 PM

"Welp guess you guess are stuck with us till then, " Kushina said as she strolled forward.

"Y/n, Kakashi Sensei!?" They hear from a distance.

y/n's head perks up, "Naruto!" she yells back. The group hears the ruffling of leaves then a familiar blonde boy pops out of the forest.

Naruto smiled at the sight of y/n, "Finally, I was wandering all over--------mom....dad?"

"Hi," they said in unison.

Naruto ran up to the two and tackled them in a hug. Y/n and Kakashi smiled at their reunion, their hearts slightly melting at the sight.

Then all of a sudden Kushina yells, "You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend!"

"Eh?! I didn't the time I last spoke to you!"  Naruto responded.

Minato chuckled and turned back to y/n and Kakashi. "Our home is not fair, let's head there now."

They nodded and followed behind Minato. Y/n tried to walk behind the group with her father but was pulled forward by Kushina.

"Y/n you have to tell me everything about yourself, " she said enthusiastically waiting for y/n to respond.

"Everything?" the girl questioned.

"Yes. Tell me what you do for fun, dreams, how you met Naruto, why you love Naruto, if you would hurt Naruto, your favorite thing about Naruto, do you want to marry Naruto, is Naruto nice to you, are you nice to Naruto, do you want kids with Naruto."

y/n looked at the woman with a blank stare. She tried to detect if Kushina was joking but y/n didn't sense a trace of sarcasm.

"Huh?" y/n asked, very uncertain of what the right answer to her millions of questions was.

"Moom, " Naruto said, "Don't ask her so many questions."

"I didn't ask too many!" she remarked.

"That was a bit much, " Minato added.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Y/n. You probably think I'm scary, " Kushina said.

"Oh no, " y/n asserted. "My dad kinda attacked Naruto with a whole bunch of questions too. Guess it's my turn now."

"Oh good, you understand! See we parents love our children and would do anything for them. Now tell me, y/n, are you aware that I can really ruin someone's life?" Kushina asked sweetly.

"Eh? Are you...threatening me?"

"No! Not at all, just letting you know one of my skills, " she explained.

"Oh..." y/n said with a subtle amount of concern.

"Kushina you'll scare her, " Minato warned.

"I'm not trying to! I'm sorry y/n, how about you tell us how you two met?"

"yeah...sure. We met because we were forced to be around each other every second of the day when my dad was not with me, " she said.

"Huh?" Kushina questioned.

"Y/n had recently returned to the village and grandma Tsunade didn't trust her. So she had me watch over her," Naruto clarified.

"Oh, I see. What did you first think of him, Y/n?"

"Well...I thought that he..."

"She hated me, " Naruto interrupted.

Y/n embarrassingly blushed, "W-well I-uh...yeah, I did hehe."

"Enemies to lovers! I live for that kind of love story," Kushina bursted.

Y/n sweatdropped, her energy was very hard to keep up with. Though eventually the girl and the rest made it to the home.

"Were here, " Minato announced.

"Great, I'm starving!" Naruto said.

"Oh don't worry, I will prepare a big meal for all of us!" Kushina said.

"Really? You're the best!" Naruto cheered.

The woman giggled, "No problem. Kakashi id like you to join me in the kitchen, I still want to chat about a lot of things, " she said.

Kakashi nodded and followed her into the kitchen. Leaving only You, Minato, and Naruto.

"Sorry about my mom, y/n. She was just really excited to meet you, " Naruto apologized.

"Oh no, I get it. Like I said earlier, it's my turn for all the questions, " y/n said.

Naruto smiled, "Yeah, guess so. Kakashi sensei did put me through hell just to take you on a date, " he chuckled.

Y/n smiled sweetly at him.

"Hey Naruto, you should collect some firewood. I think we're going to eat outside tonight, " Minato said.

Naruto nodded, "Okay! I'll be back soon, " he said and left.

"Have a seat, dear, it shouldn't be too long until the food is ready, " Minato said while sitting down on the couch.

"oh, alright, " y/n complied and awkwardly sat down.

Y/n could sense a gentle and welcoming presence from the man. She noticed the calm yet strong eyes he held, similar to those of Naruto.

"Naruto really looks like you," y/n said in an attempt to make conversation.

"Ah yes, that boy does look like me, doesn't he...y/n can I ask you something?"

She slightly tilted her head in curiosity but still with a hint of anxiety," Sure."

"Do you think Naruto will become Hokage?" he inquired.

Y/n tensed, "I-" she stopped. Bewildered by the question. Originally, she thought that the man would ask her why is it that she was with his son or what her intentions were. Though that wasn't it, and it took her by surprise. Nevertheless, she shook it off and answered.

"Of course I do, " she said then looked up as if watching a scene play in her head. "Naruto is the most dedicated person I know. He's been dreaming of that position ever since he was a child and has worked at it until he can't move anymore. The way all his training is paying off---he will be Hokage. I don't doubt it...not one bit."

Minato grinned, realizing how much the girl loved his son. The way she talked about him--with so much passion--with so much affection, the man didn't question the validity of what she said. He knew that he could trust her. Minato felt confident that Naruto had picked the right girl.

"Welcome to the family, dear, " Minato said.

"H-huh?" she questioned, shocked that it only took one question to get the blonde to trust her.

"You love him and he loves you, that is very clear to me. That's all to it, that's all that matters. You two be happy, okay?"

Y/n nodded, "Yes sir, " she said.

"Just call me Minato, dear, " he told her.

"Oh, okay, " she replied calmly, forcing herself not to freak out about her immediate acceptance into their family.

He nodded. "I've been wondering how Kakashi would be like as a father. Mind telling me about that?"

"Oh yeah, sure, " she agreed. "My dad is...well, he's the best. He's has always been there right when I needed him, even when I didn't know I needed him. He believed in me before anyone else would...or when no one else would. He always tries his best, I couldn't ask for more. Oh and we also compete with each other each morning to see who can eat their breakfast fastest. He does this thing when he's losing where he just serves me some of his food so I never finish, " she chuckled a bit, "But lately Naruto has been coming over for breakfast and he always wins."

Minato's eyes softened and his heart completely melted away. The way this girl spoke about those she loved was so pure and genuine. He hoped that one day he could have a special place in her heart as another father figure. "Your father has matured a lot since I last saw him. Having a child can really change you, you know, " he said.

Y/n hummed in agreement. Right then is when Naruto came back inside the home with wood.

"I got wood! Now let's start a fire, " he exclaimed.

She got up from her seat, "Alright."

"You two go on, I'll go check on the food, " Minato said.

"Okay, dad!"

Naruto walked outside with a silvered haired girl right behind him. He put down the wood and surrounded it with some rock to create a campfire. Shortly after, the blonde made a few hand signs and the wood erupted in flames, igniting the night sky.

"Did he give you hell, babe?" Naruto asked while sitting down on a bench right next to the fire.

"Actually no. He asked me one thing then welcomed me into the family. I was nervous for no reason, " she responded while taking a seat next to him.

Naruto chuckled, "It's because you're very easy to like. My mom will think the same as my dad soon, " he tells her then pulls down her mask and gives her a small peck on the lips.

Y/n smiled, pulled up her mask, and leaned her head on his shoulder. "I hope so."

Naruto wrapped his arm around her, "I know she will."

The small interaction was soon interrupted by a small squeal. "You two are so cute!" Kushina said while holding a big plate of food. "I can't wait until you two have little ones. Make sure to visit!"

"Kids?" y/n questioned.

"Yeah. Why? Aren't you two going to have any?" Kushina asked.

The two blushed. Y/n nervously fiddled with the end of her shirt while Naruto rubbed the back of his neck. "W-well er..." he stammered.

"N-no we uhh..."

"No?" Naruto questioned surprised.

"That's not what I meant, " she said quickly.

Kushina giggled, "Ah I see. It's too soon."

They nodded and Kushina no longer questioned them.

Y/n retracted her previous position and helped her with the food. She placed it on the bench and waited for the others to join. Once they came out, the group began to eat the meal.

Timeskip

"Y/n," Kushina said after taking her last bite of food.

"Yes?"

Kushina stared at her with an intense glare. Her eyes locked on to Y/n's. She then smiled, surprising the girl. "I've always wanted a daughter."

Y/n let out a breath she didn't even know she was holding. She gave her a closed eyes smiled.

"I wish I had Naruto's baby pictures to show you," she said.

"That would be embarrassing," Naruto said.

"No, it would be cute! You were a cute baby."

Minato chuckled, "It's true, Naruto."

Naruto huffed.

Kakashi smirked, "I have some baby pictures of y/n."

The silvered hair girl's eyes widened, "No! Don't show them."

The rest of the group's head perked up.

"Let me see Sensei!"

The man did a jutsu and a small box appeared.

"No, daaaad!" Y/n tried to swipe the box from his hands but he held it over her head.

"Y/n, no, let us see," Naruto said while pulling her down by the waist back on the bench.

Kakashi chuckled, "C'mon y/n, it is tradition to show your kid's baby pictures."

Reluctantly stopped her attempts of getting her pictures.

"Oh yay!" Kushina said.

Kakashi opened the box and pulled out a stack of baby photos. He divided it into fourths and handed it out to the three.

Y/n sat next to Naruto and peered over his shoulder. She watched as he laughed at her ridiculous photos.

"Look at this one mom, " Naruto said.

He showed her a photo of y/n as a toddler sitting on a big dog with another small pug in her hands. The pug looked to be Pakun and he looked as annoyed as ever.

"Aww, what a cutie, " she said.

She showed Naruto a photo from her stack. This one was of little y/n pulling Jiriya's hair, the man was in obvious pain.

"He did always say she gave him hell as a kid, " Naruto let out.

Minato laughed, "That's not even the worst of it." He handed the pair a photo.

It showed y/n performing the thousand years of death jutsu on Jiraiya.

Naruto then shuffled through his stack to find more photos of y/n terrorizing the pervert.

"There's one of her biting him, another one of her kicking him, and then another one of her...is she--" Naruto took a closer look at the photo. "Oh God...sensei, how could you let her set a stack of his books on fire?"

Kakashi shrugged, "She said she was going to read them if I didn't let her."

Kushina laughed, "You had no choice then."

He nodded.

"Hey, but look, " Minato said, calling their attention. He showed them a photo of y/n kissing Jiriya on the cheek while he had his hair in many braids and colorful scrunchies. It seemed that the man has let the toddler do his hair. Y/n sighed when she saw it because it redeemed her relationship with Jiraiya.

"See it wasn't all bad, " Y/n said.

"Yeah right, that's only one photo, " Naruto teased.

Y/n pouted at him which made the blonde chuckle.

"I know you guys love each other in your own little weird way, " Naruto said.

Y/n then smiled and turned to the rest. While they were distracted, she grabbed their stack of photos and gathered them together.

"Hey! I wasn't done!" Naruto said.

"Too bad."

Naruto's parents smiled.

"Us adults are going to go chat. Don't stay up too long, okay?" Kushina said, changing the subject. 

They nodded, "alright."

She smiled. Kushina, Minato, and Kakashi walked away and headed off into the forest.

That left y/n and Naruto by themselves. The blonde got up from the table and sat down in the soft grass to look at the twinkling of the stars. He patted the ground right next to him for y/n to join. She made her way over there and laid her to rest on his shoulder.

"I remember my dad telling me once that stars are what remains of a great shinobi, " y/n said to Naruto.

He looked closer at the sparkling lights to see the resemblance. "Hmm...I don't see it."

"That's what I said to him." y/n giggled.

Naruto brought her closer so that his legs were wrapped around her.

She melted in his embrace. Enjoying his warm body heat and his natural scent that she has grown so accustomed to.

"I've been thinking about what my mom said earlier..." Naruto began.

Y/n raised a brow wondering what he was saying. Then it soon hit her.

"Oh?" she said.

"Do you want kids?" he asked.

Y/n thought for a moment, imagining a future with tiny children running around a home they shared. She entertained the idea for a while, how would it be like? She questioned. Was she capable of being a good mother?

Y/n smiled, "I think so. Do you?"

"I also think I want kids. I mean think about it, we'll be living together, and not only will I come home to you, but ill also come home to a mini-me!"

She chuckled, "Mhm, how many would you like?"

Naruto furrowed his brows, "Hmm...maybe two. A boy and a little girl."

She hummed in agreement. "That would be nice."

The boy grinned, "Well then, its a plan!" Naruto wrapped his arms around her stomach, "Once we get married," he told her then kissed her.

Y/n blushed, "Yeah...okay,"

"But hey, until then we can just practice, right?" He questions mischievously, his brow raised, and an evident smirk on his face.

Her eyes widened at what he was hinting at. "I-I...W-What?"

Naruto laughed, "What's up? Are you nervous?" The blonde lowered his head and softly laid sweet kisses on her neck.

"N-no! S-stop that, were at your p-parents place," y/n warned flustered.

Naruto stopped his kisses but still hovered over her ear. "Guess we'll have to wait until we get home."

Y/n tensed, "You're mean..." she said, attacking him for making her so nervous.

He hugged her tighter, "You're cute," he replied, making y/n's face the same color as the campfire.

...

"Here it is, the place we go at night to just relax, "Minato said while taking a seat at the edge of a cliff.

The three seemed to venture not very far from the campsite. Only a small little away mountain that elevated them from the ground. From where they sat, they could still very well see the burning flames, as well as the two lovers from a distance.

"It's beautiful," Kakashi said while plopping himself down next to his former sensei.

"It really is," Kushina said while admiring the view she's so familiar with. "Look at them, all happy," she said, looking at Naruto and Y/n gazing at the stars peacefully. "They're so cute...so in love."

Minato nods.

Kakashi smiles, "Yes, I believe they would do anything for each other. Through the good and the bad, they've been through it all."

"How is he like, Kakashi? How is our boy to y/n...to the world?" Kushina asked.

Kakashi sighed, realizing that they don't much about him. "Naruto never gave up. He always kept on trying...and he's nice. Nice to others and an absolute angel to y/n."

The other two smiled, proud of how Kakashi was speaking about Naruto.

"How about, Y/n? how is she like?" Minato questions.

Kakashi looks directly at y/n, his eyes soft. "She's my pride and joy," he began, clearly passionate and truthful about what he is saying. "She's smart, so incredibly smart, yet still innocent...innocent in a way that she believes there is no pure evil, that everyone has their own story and they can change their wrongdoings. Though those exact beliefs make her stubborn and unwilling to accept that someone can't be saved. It's her mission you know, to help out rogue shinobi and turn their life for the better, just like she did to her own. That is what makes her so kind. However, she is also cold. She fears getting hurt again, but she's improving. Naruto is helping her improve."

"She's a sweet girl, Kakashi. You did a good job at raising her," Kushina told him.

"I wasn't there for a lot of her childhood, " he admitted. "She was rogue from eight to fifteen."

"Yet she is incredible," Minato said. "Y/n thinks highly of you, you know"

Kakashi raised a brow, questioning how Minato knew that.

"I asked her what she thought of you. She said you were the best. She thinks of you like a hero that comes in to save her from the danger she didn't know was there."

"She said that?" Kakashi asked, baffled.

"She did."

He smiled, feeling tears of joy forming in his eyes, though didn't let them be seen. Kakashi had never thought of himself as a hero. Not to y/n at least. He always thought that he was a failure of a father and that she deserved better. But hearing that made him feel glad...it made him feel like he did do a good job at raising her.

"How long have they been together?" Kushina asked.

"A year."

"Is it too early to consider her as my daughter?" she asked.

"No, " Kakashi said. "I think of Naruto as a son I've never had...and she always did need a mother."

Minato nodded, "Did anyone help you out with her?"

"Yeah, Gai and Jiriya we're a big help. Gai was somewhat like her mother, " he said.

"Gai?" Kushina said. She shook her head, "oh no, how could that happen? A girl needs another woman to guide her. I'll be her mother from now on, " she said.

The men chuckled. "I just don't know how you did it Kakashi, " Minato said.

Kakashi looked at him with an interested face.

"If I had a daughter I would have tried to protect her from boys at all costs."

"Well, I did for a while. But since it was Naruto she was interested in I let it happen with minimal intervention. I trained the boy so I knew his thoughts and goals. It was simple to let her go if it was with him...at least he wasn't a criminal...that would've been a nightmare."

They laughed, "Yeah, it would've."

They continued chatting throughout the night. They talked about their children and their relationship along with other things.

Time skip to the morning.

"Oh I'll miss you three!" Kushina said while giving them each a hug.

"Me too, I love you mom, " Naruto said.

"I love you too."

She walked over to y/n and hugged her. "Take care of him for me, okay? Make sure he keeps out of trouble and takes care of himself."

Y/n nods, "I will."

"You're apart of the family now sweetie. Soon I know you'll even share our last name, " she said.

Y/n smiled, "Thanks."

"No problem."

A portal appeared behind her.

"That's our way out, " Kakashi said while walking towards it.

"Cmon Naru, " y/n said.

He nodded and followed her towards the portal.

The three walked through it, giving them a last goodbye.

"She even has a nickname for him!" y/n heard Kushina squeal as they left.

Suddenly they were back to normal. They appeared in the middle of the busy village with no sign of Kushina and Minato. They sighed.

"Welp, we're home again, " Naruto said.

"I'm tired, " the girl responded.

"Me too, " Kakashi said.

"Let's go take a nap."

"Okay."

"Don't leave me!" Naruto yelled at them while they walked away. He ran towards them, "Sleepover y/n?"

"Sur----"

"No, " Kakashi interrupted.

"What?! You have to let me join!"

"Fine but you sleep on the couch."

"Deal!" Naruto said, knowing very well that he would magically appear on y/n's bed.

A/n

I don't think that I'm going to post any time soon. I tested positive for Covid so please be patient with me. I kinda just toughed it out this chapter so I could get it out before my symptoms get worse.

Anyway have a good day and please stay safe because I feel like shit :)

4,621 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 50 13
The Tora clan has a very powerful kekkei genkai. the power to control blood and bend it to their will. Yuki Tora and her twin Brother lived in a smal...
21.5K 314 63
You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend at the hidden leaf academy. After gradua...
3.9K 89 19
As an Uchiha your whole existence has practically been a curse, you're parents died shortly after you're birth, leaving you in the hands of the Third...
57.1K 1.5K 30
KAKASHI X FEM! READER **THIS IS AN 18+ FIC, NO CHILDREN PLEASE** Y/N: When my brother Shisui was murdered, I was pulled out of the Anbu by the third...