Long Distance Friend

By Nyleze00

He was in a bad place and needed help. Picked up the phone and accidentally dialed the wrong the number. She... More

Female Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 πŸ”₯
Chapter 16
Chapter 17πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Chapter 18 πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Chapter 22 πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30 πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Chapter 34 πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter Part 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 41 πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

1.8K 69 18
By Nyleze00

Nikki's POV
The day after their performance two weeks after the wedding

Waking up in Kookie's arms just feels different these days, everything feels new and different. I still am not working but I am about to open a small online business like I used to have in the states and take a few clients occasionally. Today the Jungkook will be going to a meeting at the company to discuss what he is going to do. I slide out of bed quickly use the bathroom and go make breakfast.

Standing in the kitchen with the refrigerator door open. I can feel my ancestors having small strokes, but I don't know what I want. Nothing looks good to me so I go with pancakes, bacon, and eggs which I know Kookie will like. I also decided to pull out some fresh fruit since I have no idea what I want to eat. I set the table and grabbing some milk for Jungkook and coffee for myself.

Before I could go get him my husband made an appearance. Smiling as he walked in a kissed me on the back of my neck.

Jungkook: It smells great wife. Thank you
He sits down to eat.

I notice that he was wearing grey sweatpants and a white tee shirt today. He looks good in those pants, too good. Is he wearing underwear? Why in the hell would he wear those to a meeting with the guys? Who is he trying to impress in those pants? Better question what the hell is wrong with me? It's not the first time he has worn them, and he has never done anything to make me this jealous and annoyed.

Nikki: I thought you had a meeting today and not dance practice?
Cutting into my pancake I try to appear casual as I wait for his answer.

Jungkook: I am going to a meeting.
He answered with no hesitation.

He answered and simply continued to eat his breakfast. I can't explain it but it annoyed me that he was so casual about it.

Nikki: Is that what you are going to wear?
He looked at me with his fork almost to his mouth.

His eyebrow was raised like he didn't know how to answer the questions. He continues to eat but he only answers me by slowly nodding his head.

Nikki: Fine
I continued to eat and did my best not to look as pissed off as I was.

We breakfast in silence and when we finish I gather the dishes and get up to clean the kitchen. Wrapping his arms around me while I do the dishes.

Jungkook: Why are you so upset over sweats baby girl.
I pull away from him when he tries to kiss me.

Nikki: I'm fine.
I leave the dishes in the sink and walk to the bedroom.

I'll finish the dishes later. I walk over to the dresser. Pull open a drawer and grab panties and a bra then on to the next for a shirt and leggings. Mumbling to myself about how intentionally dense Kookie was being. I guess I was a bit more into my mumbling than I thought because the next thing I know I am pressed into the side of the dresser. Hands around my waist pulling my back to his chest

Jungkook's POV

Standing in the kitchen surprised that she left me there. We have been married for a week and she is already upset. I have no idea what her issues with these pants are. Walking into our room hear mumbling about dick prints, underwear, and me just being a dense jackass. Smirking I walk up behind her knowing she can't hear me because she is mumbling so loud and slamming drawers. Grabbing her waist I pull her front into my back I lean down and whisper in her ear.

Jungkook: I have just enough time to adjust your attitude before I leave.
Smiling as I nip at her neck.

Nikki: I'm fine!
Sucking on her shoulder hard enough to leave a mark.

Jungkook: You will be soon brat.
Nibbling on her ear and holding her to me with one hand, while sliding the other hand down to pull up her shirt.

Jungkook: No panties, perfect.
When I reach my favorite place, I slide my finger over her clit while pressing my hard cock into her ass.

She rewards me with a little moan. With a little chuckle and I bite my lip and pick her up by her waist. Placing her belly down on the bed placing my hand on her lower back keeping her down. In one fluid motion, I pulled her nightshirt up and my sweatpants and boxers down and slide deeply into her. Her body welcomes me warm, moist, tight, and perfect. As I push my way deep into her body I can't help but think she was made for me. I pull out almost all the way then look down seeing her juices all over me, I slam back into her. For some reason knowing my little wife is jealous makes me smile. It's the first time that something like this has happened, and I kind of like it.

Leaning down I kiss her neck and gently suck her earlobe into my mouth. I know how she likes when I groan in her ear and when she can feel my breath on her neck. Her body grips me, and makes these delicious squelshing noises that lets me know I am doing it right. I hear this little whine mixing with her moan and I push my upper body up off her a bit, just enough to deepen my stroke. I can feel her about to cum, her body squeezes me and my sack tightens. I a few more deep hard strokes and she is moaning my name as she cums. Just a few seconds later I nutted as deep in her as I could. It was my new habit since we got married, was to cum damn near in her cervix. Even though I know she is on birth control.

Jungkook: I don't care what people think they see or what you think they see. I married you. I love you and I always will.
Pulling out of her I roll to my side and kiss her.

Jungkook: If it bothers you I'll change angel. But I am yours and you are mine.
Kissing her nose, I get up to get cleaned up and change.

Before I leave the house I notice she is sleeping. Smiling I hope she will wake up in a better mood.

I was about 20 minutes late for work. Getting out of the car I notice we have new billboards outside the company now. There was a permanent billboard outside our office when I left last it said I needed to quit. Now it has a picture of all of BTS and reads, 'You are 7 comeback Kookie'. Two traveling billboards circle the neighborhood, one that reads 'Comeback Jungkook Army misses you'. The other one was my favorite it reads 'If you love her Army does too. Comeback Jungkook.'

I walk into the building and head straight to the conference room and join the meeting.

Jimin: Thank you for joining us.
His little smirk told me he liked being able to finally call me out.

Jungkook: You're welcome. What did I miss?
I took a seat next to Jin.

Jin: Nothing we have been waiting on you. We will talk about this later.
He wiggled a finger between himself and me.

Jin: Let's get this done I need to get back to Jina.
I feel bad because I know anytime Jin is away from Jina is stressful for him.

She is on bed rest and is due any day now. The company is giving us a month-long break so that he can have some time with Jina and concentrate on his family.

Manager: Let's get started. I know you have all seen the billboards and read all the posts online. The majority of your fans want Jungkook back on the stage and being an active participant in BTS.
He looks around and his face is full of excitement.

Manager: You need to be ready for the next performance.
Jin stands up and gets ready to leave.

Jin: No offense but you could have done that over the phone. I have to go this is a waste of my time.
He just left.

Namjoon: You have to excuse him you know how concerned he is with his wife on bed rest.
The manager simply nodded.

I can't speak for everyone else but I was surprised that he even showed up.

After about another 30 minutes the rest of us get up to leave.

Namjoon: Why were you so late?
He was walking beside me as we made it to the van.

Jungkook: Nikki was upset about the outfit I had on.
He chuckles and nods.

Namjoon: Sweats?
I looked at him and nodded.

Namjoon: Bobby doesn't like me to wear them outside the house either.
Chuckling he and I climbed into the van.

Namjoon: You should try to keep track of her cycle. Some women get moodier around that time of the month. Little things like that just bug them.
He looks at me and laughs.

Jungkook: So what it made her feel better. But whatever her problem is, it is not her cycle. She doesn't have them.
He looks at me a bit concerned.

Namjoon: Are you guys having a baby?
He whispers it like it's some secret.

Laughing I shake my head.

Jungkook: No, I don't think so I think it has something to do with her birth control.
Namjoon shakes his head.

Namjoon do you at least use protection?
I look at him I shake my head.

Namjoon: How many times do we have to tell you to wear a condom if you don't want babies. Haven't you learned anything from us?

Looking at him and smiling

Jungkook: Yeah, do as you say and not as you do.
Laughing he hit me on the back of the head.

A/N: Hello beautiful people. 😁 How are you today? Very well I hope. I hope you enjoy this update. Some changes are coming in this little world I hope you're ready. O(∩_∩)O Vote and comment let me know your thoughts and opinions. ('艸`) Remember you are amazing, and I will see you in the next update. (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 10.4K 25
Jk🐰: Mommy, are you there? While discovering his kink, Jungkook end up texting the wrong number, which leads him to have a dom/sub relationship with...
33.4K 1.2K 26
My life becomes a rollercoaster of emotions after my fiance cheats on me with another woman and tragic mistake that can make or break who I am as a p...
14K 269 26
"Aww too bad! You betrayed him. And betrayers shouldn't be allowed to live," Β©π‰π„πŽππŒπˆπππˆπ„πŸŽπŸ• |β€’Contains Mature language and triggering cont...
125K 5.5K 39
He says that he is not interested in this wedding. Why cant you understand hyuk. His father sighed.put his hand on his son's shoulder and said.Her fa...