trouble (Dabi x chubby read...

By lil_bean22

y/n is a quirkless 21year old trying to push past her past. y/n hasn't been in town long but dabi has bee... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4🍈
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9 part 1
chapter 9 part 2
chapter 10
chapter 11🍈
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21🍈

chapter 5

1.4K 39 5
By lil_bean22

Y/n pov

I woke up  with a pounding headache. I grabbed my head and groan rolling over to a empty bed.  I open up my eyes blinking a few times. Then everything hit me from last night. My cheeks grew red and a soft smile forming on my lips. " oh god." I sighed rubbing my eyes. I looked around and disdnt see dabi anywhere in the room.   I groan getting up from my bed and walking into the kitchen, I look around and no dabi. I go to the coffee pot with a yawn and start making some coffee. As I was grabbing my coffee cup a peice of paper was in it. I looked at it confused but grabbed it out of the cup. I opened the note up and smiled softly.

I had to leave early this morning,sorry. Ill be back later so we talk.  Make sure to take somthing for the hangover

-dabi

I threw the note in the trash with a soft smile. Isnt it going to be weird after what happen last night? Do I really want to make us official? I really do love him, he's been there for me since day one. And I love how he lets me see his soft side.  But im scared of a relationship and messing it up. I guess I have some time to think about it.  I go into the cupboard and grab some pain relief.  I poured myself some coffee and put some suger in it. I took my pills with the coffee sighing softly. I leaned up against the counter holding my cup close to my chest in both hands. 
What if dabi dosnt really want me? What if he just said that? I groan setting my coffee cup down and look in the living room filled with beer bottles. I grab a trash bag and start cleaning up all the bottles that are scattered around the table.  Once I get done and leave the trash bag by the door after tying it. I grab my coffee and phone sitting down on the sofa. I open up my phone and scroll through social media as I sip at my coffee.

   Once I finish my coffee I get up putting it on the sink and go into the bathroom. I rub my eyes and go to the bathroom with a sigh. Once I'm done I get up and look at myself in the mirror. I go wide eyed moving my hair from my neck. " oh my ... god." I gasped softly touching my neck. Both sides of my neck was covered in purple hickys. I've never had hickys this dark before. I touch then and flinch as soon as my fingers touch them. They are very tender and some what sore. Well at least I don't have to go to work for a while.   I dont have to go anywhere so im not even going to ettempt to cover them. I wash my face then walk out of the bathroom and sit back down on the couch. I turn on the tv and start watching some anime. I groan at the light coming from the window. It really wasn't  helping my hangover. I get up slowly and shut the curtains making the room dim. I crash back down on the couch and lay on my side. I could feel myself get sleepy as the tv played. Not to long after I eneded up falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

I jolt awake my heart racing so fast. I was awoken by a hand carssing my cheek. I shut my eyes tight and flinch back. " shh its just me." I open my eyes to see dabi crouched down infront of me with a soft smile.  I sigh relaxing a bit. " you scared the shit out of me. I thought you were somone else." I say as he takes his hand off my face but stays crouched down. " its alright, its just me. How are you feeling? " he asked  i groan and rub my eyes. " im fine, the nap helped." I said.   " you can sit." I added moving my legs so there's a spot for him to sit.  He got up and sat down in the empty spot. I sit up lazily still facing him.
" have you heard anything on that josh guy?" He asked.

" no I haven't, and I kinda don't want to. I just wish he's leave me the fuck alone." I groan and run my hands through my hair.   " do you know where this guy lives?" He asked.
I give him a stern look. " no I don't, but you don't need to go beating him up, or kill him."  He gives me the same stern look back. " how do you not want him dead? After what you said he did to you? He needs to die." He stated so plainly.

" trust me, I want him dead, but he's dangerous, and I don't need you getting hurt." I say playing with a strand of my hair.
  " are you underestimating me?" He chcukled. " I just haven't showed you my full power." He said

I guess thats true. I only saw him use his quirk once when he tried to kill my boss for being a ass. 
  " ok, you got a point. And also mister I am not happy with you." I tried to sound serious but I couldn't shake the smile off my face. 

" whys that? What did I do this time?" He chcukled.

I move my hair and point to my neck " do you not see this?" I asked a small blush forming on my cheeks. Its not as awkward as I thought it would be. He makes me feel safe.

" you weren't complaining about it last night, I'd say the opposite." He smirked.  I blushed and moved my hair back.  " we don't talk about that." I say.

  " but we do need to talk about us." He stated.  I nodded my head knowing he's right. 

" uhm, I don't know how it would work out. I've never really had a relationship thats not toxic." I said looking down at my hands.

   " ive never acutely dated somone. Just a bunch of one night stands." He states. I look up at him concerned.

" you don't have herps do ya?" I laughed making him chcukle.

" no im not that stupid. But im seroius i think we should try." He said looking directly at me.

" but why me? I mean just look at me!" I hated how I looked and I've been told multiple times no one would ever love me because of it.
" I dont care what you look like. Your beautiful to me and thats all that matters." He said with a soft smile.  I returned the smile and nodded my head. " ok we can try this out. Speaking of that, are you going to help me pack?"   I gave him a pleading look. I really don't want to do it by myself.

  " do I have to?" He asked with a soft groan. " pleeaase!" I pleaded giving him puppy dog eyes. He chcukles and flicks my forward making me pout. " I guess I can help."

" you know your very blunt right?" I chcukled.

" whats the point if surger coating shit?" He shrugged and stood up. I watched as he walked to the kitchen.

" what are you doing?" I asked looking over the couch.
" I dont think you have random boxes laying around do you?" He raised an eyebrow.

I bit my lip softly and stood up going into the bedroom. I open up my closet and take out the pieces if carbines have yet to be put together. I put them under my arms and walk out showing them to him. " always got to be ready to go. " I stated and sat the carried on the kitchen counter.
  " tape?" He asked.

" in the drawer." I pointed to the one by the door.
" alright let's get this started, even though I clearly dont want to." He sighed and grabbed the tape.

   " just think the faster this goes the sooner I move in." I smiled and grabbed one of the boxes putting it toghter so he coukd tape it.

  " we haven't even had sex yet and your moving in." He chcukled tapping the box together. I blushed and slapped his arm only making him chcukle more. " I dont even want to have sex with you " I teased. The truth is i just diddnt want to be seen naked.
  " that will change. You won't be able to keep your hands to yourself." He smirked putting the box on the floor and started getting the next ready.
  " shut up ,cocky asshole ." I whispered trying to hide my emberistment. 

" why would I do that? You never do." He smirked nudging my shoulder. I laughed and nudged him back.
" you should know by now, I don't listen."

" brat."

" cocky." I giggled.

" lets get this done and over with." He rolled his eyes tapping up the box.

A/n: sorry this chapter is short. But let me know what you think

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 799 16
(Y/N) was a quiet almost emotionless girl that was born with a quirk that people this is villainous she is out casted and with a bad past. What happe...
55.5K 1.1K 16
βœ“completedβœ“ βœ“editedβœ“ You are a simple girl with the quirk of brain manipulation, it allows you to control the body and the brain if you stare at the...
163K 4.3K 29
You're just an ordinary woman, with a quirk you find useless, who enjoys nothing but peace. Even though your life wasn't as peaceful as you would've...
192K 5.9K 20
"π™³πš’πšπš—'𝚝 𝚒𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚜 πšπš’πšπš‘πš πšŠπšπšŠπš’πš—πšœπš πšπšŽπšŽπš—πšŠπšπšŽπš›πšœ..., πšŠπš—πš πšžπš‘.. πš•πš˜πšœπšŽ?" ˜"*Β°β€’.˜"*Β°β€’ | β€’Β°*"˜...