A Trip for the Dead (Part 5)

Galing kay DeathFlower666

After 6 months, the gang's invited by Fred's pen pal to celebrate The Day of the Dead Festival in Mexico. How... Higit pa

Character Information
KISS Sleepwear
Planning the Trip
A Secret Crush
Shocking Discovery
Help Where You Least Expect It
Please Read
Strange Sounds in the Night
Another Mystery
Cousin's Advice
Into Town
El Chupacabra
Museum Hassle
Trouble at the Pyramids
New Beginnings
It's a....

New Project Idea?

352 4 3
Galing kay DeathFlower666

Hey guys, I've been thinking about this for a while and wanted to know what you think. I was wondering if you guys would be interested in me writing another book based off of the Scooby Doo shows such as What's New, Scooby Doo?, Scooby Doo! Where Are You!?, New Scooby Doo Movies, The Scooby and Scrappy Doo Show, etc. Of course I'll be adding Cleo and KISS as well but I wanted to know your guy's thoughts before I wrote it. Let me know in the comments below, yes or no! If yes, just suggest the episode name and which Scooby Doo show it came from and I'll write it!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

39.7K 587 13
A/N: this will be a reboot of my original Scooby-Doo books from my original account, in case you all are wondering. Zoinks! Two years after a clash...
20.9K 217 12
A/N: this is a reboot and sequel to 'Braedey Martin & Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed.' The Scooby-Doo gang reunite and visit Moonscar island in Lou...
4.1K 29 8
Zoinks! Two years after a clash of egos forced Mystery Inc. to close its doors, Scooby-Doo and his clever crime-solving cohorts Fred, Daphne, Shaggy...
11.8K 175 16
Two years have passed and the gang's heading to Cleo's homeland of Egypt to visit Velma who is helping to restore the Great Sphinx. Demon and Cleo h...