Fierce Love

By habibaafifi_

Previously called, "The Fighter and the Bad boy" In a world where the wealthy lead and the poor struggle to f... More

Author's Note and Introduction
Chapter 1: Lilly
Chapter 2: Nate
Chapter 3: Lilly
Chapter 4: Nate
Chapter 5: Nate
Chapter 6: Lilly
Author's Note: Important
Chapter 7: Nate
Chapter 8: Lilly
Chapter 9: Nate
Chapter 11: Nate
Chapter 12: Nate
Chapter 13: Lilly
Chapter 14: Nate
Chapter 15: Lilly
Chapter 16: Nate
Authors' Note: Important
Chapter 17: Nate
Chapter 18: Nate
Chapter 19: Nate
Chapter 20: Lilly
Chapter 21: Nate
Chapter 22: Lilly
Chapter 23: Nate
Chapter 24: Nate
Chapter 25: Nate and Lilly
Author's note: Important
Chapter 26: Lilly
Chapter 27: Lilly
Chapter 28: Nate
Chapter 29: Lilly
Chapter 30: Nate
Chapter 31: Lilly
Chapter 32: Lilly and Nate
Epilogue: Nate and Lilly
Author's Note: Important
Authors' Note: Spin-off
Author's Note: It's Out!
Author's Note: New Book

Chapter 10: Lilly

22.1K 536 11
By habibaafifi_

The proudest and the happiest moment in my life was when I won my first match in the arena. Everyone was mocking me, judging me since I was going up against a guy twice my size, it wasn't all roses and unicorns though, I was beat up to a pulp but I won at the end. It felt great to win, to prove evryone wrong, that was a huge boost to my ego. but, when I woke up to the heavenly smell of pancakes.....that was indescribable.

It's not that amazing as you may think but, if you look at my current situation and my mom, it was a better way to be woken up from your slumber rather than that annoying alarm clock. I didn't exactly have the best sleep as pictures of my mom and that mom kept flashing through my mind not only making me utterly angry but also......hurt, I guess. Thank God I didn't come late otherwise I may have witnessed something skin-crawling. I shuddered at the thought of that, "God forbid." I muttered in my sexy hoarse voice that resembled that of a man.

After freshening up and running Ryan's comb through my hair I went downstairs due to my growling stomach. "Good Morning!" Ryan chirped. "How can you be that enthusiastic in the morning. God...." I muttered. "Whoa, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." he sighed, flipping the pancakes expertly. "Yea, since you, the amazing person you are, kept pulling the covers to your side and kept tossing and turning around, I slept really well. That's not all, you fell from the bed twice and I had to wake up and throw you on the bed again, I was going to sprain my leg in one of the times, you should cut off the Skittles, dude." I said sarcastically, chuckling at the end. It was fascinating how big, bad Ryan squirmed and blushed when I called him out on something he does.

'You're the one who insisted on sleeping on my bed." he retorted as he turned his back to me to fetch some pancake syrup from the cupboard behind him. "That's because you wanted me to sleep on the couch. You should have slept on the couch and given me your bed!" I sighed, taking a seat on the table on the side of the kitchen. As Ryan placed the plate in front of me, he was about to talk to me when my phone buzzed signalling I've received a text message.

From: Xavier

Meet me at my house after 20 minutes to finish that project. I'll call you in five to give you the address.

"Who's that?" Ryan curiously asked as I started shoving some of the mouth-watering pancake into my already full mouth. I turned my phone towards him as he tensed up, his back straightening as he looked at the text. "It's Xavier. I've gotta go!" I said quickly as I finished my pancake and took Ryan's leather jacket to cover up my tight shirt, apparently I don't have any baggy outfits here so, I just had to cover up. I'm sure no one will notice. I thought. Unless that jerk is there. I'm getting angry over him, God he's so infuriating. Ryan passed his fingers through his hair as I noticed one of his curls landing on top of his steely eyes.

"Thanks Ryan! I'll borrow your car and return it later tonight." I shouted as I grabbed his keys and slammed the door behind me as I made a run towards his car. Just in time for my phone to ring.

After a ten minutes of me shouting at Xavier over the phone for making take a wrong turn and his annoyed huffs over the phone, I was finally there. Saying that Xavier's house was stunning was understatement. He lived in a freaking mansion. Well, I alrdy knew that he was loaded but, not to this extent. I drove past the gigantic iron gates and turned around a water fountain with an amazing marble sculpture in the middle. As I stopped in front of Xavier's doorstep, I spotted him waving at me and smiling, like a full blown smile. He should be in a toothpaste commercial with that blinding smile. I hopped out of the car, hugging the jacket closer to myself, even though it was hot. 

"Lilly! Welcome to my humble home" Xavier said enthusiastically. "There's nothing humble about this, Xav." I retorted with the same enthusiasm. He chuckled as he lead us through the sleek hallway and into a door that led to the living room. "Would you like me to take your jacket. It's a bit warm in here." Xavier uttered as he took a seat on the couch. "No thanks. I'm good. Let's just get this done." I announced as I sat on the arm chair opposite to him. "Well, I'll go get my laptop and papers so that we can get started!" Xavier said as he left me alone in the spacuous room.

I started looking around as a painting on the wall caught my attention and I stood up to observe it from a closer prespective. "You shouldn't touch that!" a nasal voice said from behind as I dropped my hand which was twitching to touch the masterpiece.

As I turned around I came face to face with a blonde bimbo who had the skimpiest maid outfit on. I gulped as I took in her appearance suddenly feeling uncomfortable. "Xavier asked me to get you a drink. Vodka or Wine?" The annoying girl in front of me asked, taking in my appearance. That question weirded me out, alcohol? We're underage. Not like teenagers follow the law about this but its the truth. I frowned and declined her offer. She rolled her eyes and strutted away, her heals clicking against the polished floor. I caught a glimpse of another maid with the same skimpy outfit staring at me with judgemental eyes, not like she is in a place to judge me when she's dressed like that. The blonde joined her and they seemed to be talking about me, and snickering. way to be discrete. I felt my anger flaring at the sight of those two, and the fact that I was freaked out by this place, alcohol and bimbos did I just enter a strip club or something? 

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Xavier cleared his throat. "I see you've made friends with Jessica and Ashley." Xavier smiled warmly at me and then glanced at the two maids who smiled flirtatiously at him and one of them had the audacity to wink. "Desperate" I said but masked it with a cough as Xavier turned back to me with an amused look as I plopped down on the arm chair. "let's start with this thing already!" I voiced out , rubbing my hands together in fake excitement.

Fast forwarding to a few hours later, Xavier and I were watching a TV programme while his maids were kind enough to let us be without their high-pitched squeals and constipated winks. We were currently watching The Big Bang Theory and Sheldon had just made a joke. What made me laugh though wasn't the joke at all, it was Xavier. He was laughing but he was drinking some coke so, when he laughed, he spurted it all out sending the mixture of Cola and saliva flying towards the carpet. We then turned to look at each other and burst out into fits of laughter with my head thrown back and my hands clutching my stomach. I haven't laughed like that in years and I missed it. 

I suddenly heard someone clearing their throat and I wish I didn't turn to see who it was. As My gaze connected with his, I felt angry and I don't know why. Maybe cause he pushed against the lockers. My inner voice taunted as I clenched my fists; however, my gaze fell down and connected with his wrapped knuckles. Interesting, I thought as I continued staring, trying to figure out what happened. Maybe he just got into a fight or he just hurt himself while doing something.

I felt someone clear their throat for a second time, definitely Nate. "I know my hand is so sexy but you don't need to keep staring at it that way." he said sarcastically. I laughed humorlessly, shooting him a glare as I stood up confidently and marched towards him  and stopped when we were a few inches apart. I pulled him by the collar to my eye level and whispered menacingly in his ear, "You're so damn funny! Your sense of humor is worse than my grandma's, the old lady at least knows how to crack a joke." Amusement flashed in his eyes before it was quickly masked with an emotionless face. 

"Guys, calm down! You don't have to jump at one another's throat whenever you meet!" Xavier intervened as he pulled Nate from me as I continued to glare at him but once his words registered I whipped my head towards him and screamed "NO!" which happened to be at the same time Nate decided to say it. I smiled at the situation, finding it funny but quickly hiding it behind my anger and resentment towards the gorgeous boy in front of me. I was turning or changing as I would like to put it, into my old self, the girl I once was before everything blew up in my face. 

I was once again shaken out of my daze when Xavier says, "Nate, why don't you come and sit down, and you guys try to sort things out?" as he forces us down side by side on the cushioned couch and towered over us, scowling. I slowly turned my head towards Nate and started glaring at him and he glared back. Oh, it's on! I cheered inside my head, I'm not backing out of a stare contest. I could hear Xavier's faint voice as he muttered about how stupid we are. "Watch it, Xavier!" Nate growled, Xavier was certainly adding fuel to the fire. He stopped talking and I suddenly blurted out, "Your breath stinks, Erikson!" I snickered, scrunching my nose up in disgust.

'At least my hair doesn't look like a bird's nest, Mathews!" he retorted. My face turned into a scowl as words start to shoot out of my mouth even before I could process them. "I see your mom taught you well hoe to speak to a girl!" I exclaimed but was slightl shocked when his cool demanour turned to that of rage, "Don't you dare involve my mother into this Lilly. but, since we're talking about parenting, I bet your mom didn't even put the effort into teaching you how to act and look like a girl" he spat out with a smug look on his features.

I was furious. How dare he! That impecible. I bet my face was as red as his right now. I  shot up quickly. "You're such an asshole, Nate!" I screamed in his face as I began noticing that we had quite the crowd with Xavier quietly watching everything unfold and some of the maids began whispering and pointing at us. God, do they all wear skimpy outfits?

Nate shot up infront of me, towering over me with a few inches. Lucky bastard. "You're a bitch, Lilly!" he yelled back, rage lacing his words.

"Jerk"

"Smartass"

"Egomaniac"

"Whore"

"F**ktard"

I let out a shrill scream as I punched him in the stomach with all the strength I could muster, quickly I retracted my fist and stood back watching Nate gasp and clutch his stomach moaning in pain. I shook my hand to get rid of the familiar pain. Did I just feel some packs under my fist? I quickly shook my head from side to side, trying to get rid of the lingering thought. 

"What the hell? Did you lose the last of your non-existent brain cells?!" Nate screamed at me, probably outraged by the fact that I hit him. I Was about to respond but was rudely cut off by Xavier's yelling, "ENOUGH! Both of you!" as everyone around us shut up, including Nate and I.

"Nate, sit down and let's talk, in a civil way!" Xavier said as he softly put a hand around Nate's shoulder, Nate however, shrugged his arm off and straightened his posture, wincing in pain as I smirked slightly. "You know what?! I'm leaving!" Nate announced 

He seemed to search the crowd of maids before his eyes landed on one of them,the blonde bimbo, Ashley to be exact. "Mr. Erikson," Ashley said, biting her lip seductively. Seductive, my ass! I've no idea what Nate saw in her was he that desperate too? "Ashely!" Nate mumbled, pulling her against him by the waist. She seemed a bit surprised but still kept both of her hands on his chest. "You seem like ou need to let off some steam.Why don't I help you?" she asked desperately as Nate bent down and whispered something in ear. Thank God I couldn't hear. "Pig!" I muttered under my breath as Nate turned his gaze towards me, raising an eyebrow challengingly.

"Jealous?" Nate asked smugly as I scoffed again. Jealous.....me? Those two words shouldn't even be put together. "Why would I be jealous of two walking STDs? You, Erikson, disgust me to no limit! besides, you're like a child trapped in the body of a 17 year old boy, but since I don't count you in the human race so, you basically don't count ," I exclaimed throwing my hands in the air, trying to prove my point. 

Ashley huffed as she put her hand on his chest again, "Let's go, Nate." she whispered with her nasal voice which made my growing headache intensify. 

"This isn't over, Mathews." he said.

"Looking forward to the next encounter, Erikson" I said, smirking.

*********************************

Hey guys!!!!

soooo, their second meeting and defnitely not their last, obviously! Anyways, Vote, comment and do all that awesome stuff you do that makes our lives a 100 times better

until next time........

BYE!!!

lots of love,

BATMAN 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 58K 26
"Are you willing to go for 40?" Blake questioned with a smirk on his face causing my blood to boil but forcing myself to think of the good side. "20...
47K 1.8K 76
SEQUEL TO : THE ESCAPED PRISONERS GIRL (makes sense if you didn't read the first book) - "Just cause I don't like you doesn't mean I'm not gonna prot...
8.4M 289K 55
Nicholas Adams has lived a life of abuse from his alcoholic father and sex addict mother. So growing up was tough. He makes sure everyone fears him...
2.4M 70.9K 37
The Bad Boys Little Fighter Two people that seem so different, but are they really? Luka Knight, the bad boy of the school. The gang leader. The one...