Epilogue: Nate and Lilly

15 years later. 

Nate's POV: 

I groaned loudly as I walked through the front door while untying my cravat tired from the loads of work that awaited me in every nook and cranny, but greatly satisfied with finishing almost all of it. 

The sight that bestowed my eyes threw me off guard, Lilly was standing in the middle of the gym room holding our daughter's boxing gloves clad hands and aiming it, "So sweetie to give a perfect punch that would make your opponent or not necessarily an opponent, anyone that annoys you double over in pain, you should muster all the power into your fist and boom!" A loud thud resonated around the room due to the punch delivered to the punching bag by my sweet 10 year old daughter, Audrey Rose Erickson. 

Audrey is my pride and joy, the moment I held her in the hospital the day of Lilly's delivery I felt as if I conquered the whole world in my hands.Lilly and I decided to name her Audrey after Xavier's sister, and Xav couldn't be more content after that, he even shed a few tears.  She was perfect just like her mother, the love of my life and my wife. She took my eyes, but everything else resembled Lilly; she was a smaller replica, and I couldn't be any more joyous.   

"What the hell Lilly? Leave my daughter alone!" I gasped at seeing my daughter giggling, she seems to catch a little bit of sadism from her mother. 

"Daddy!" She squealed upon seeing me as she charged herself into my awaiting arms. 

"Did you see the punch I just threw? It was awesome! Right, mommy?" She was an excited little bundle of joy, her squeals of excitement filled my heart with nothing but pride and even more love. 

"Yes, baby! It was perfect!" Lilly cheered approaching us, I just shook my head at her and her antics, after all the years we spent together and growing up Lilly's still the same fierce and feisty Lilly I fell in love with, Lilly still enjoys fighting but unlike the past she stopped her illegal underground fights instead she opened up her own fighting centre where she teaches younger girls self defence, I still can't get over how beautiful she looks when she's ecstatic while teaching the girls, she once told me that she's glad she can put her fighting techniques into a more beneficial cause, and I couldn't say the opposite. 

On the other hand, I took over my parents' business officially six years ago, when they decided to retire and travel to an island in the middle of the pacific ocean to spend their lives there away from all the other people. The job was hectic but nonetheless I enjoyed it with a burning passion, I've been putting all my efforts lately into introducing new plans and widening the span of the hotel business, but learning from past experience, I always made sure to devote a part of my life to Lilly and Audrey. 

Lilly and I make sure to provide Audrey with the best life she could ever ask for keeping in mind her needs and making sure to surround her with love, care and affection and truth be said, I think we're doing a marvellous job at that. 

The ringing of the door bell broke me out of my trance of thoughts, Lilly pressed a quick kiss to my cheek as she went to open the door, the moment we moved into our mansion she fired all the maids my parents hired for us, claiming that we could take care of our own messes and her not wanting her daughter to grow around such vile creatures. She is adorable when she's worked up

"Hey Nate!" Rosie's unmistakable voice floats to my ears, surprising me. 

"Rosie! I didn't know you were coming today!" I said, pulling her into a tight hug. Rosie is no longer the little girl I used to play dress up with, she became a beautiful young lady, in her last year of university, she was studying photography. 

"Well I wanted to make it a surprise! But there's someone I want you to meet." She spoke sounding nervous towards the end, that's when I took notice of the man standing awkwardly beside Lilly.