Noona Chronicles - The Beginn...

By NaturallyNaughty2020

This story is about a 38 year old divorced mother of one. With her daughter in college she has decided to wo... More

Characters
The Art Show - Chapter 1
A Blank Canvas - Chapter 1.5
Awakening - Chapter 2
Trouble - Chapter 3
Introductions - Chapter 4
Clarity - Chapter 5
The Promise - Chapter 6
My Luck - Chapter 7
Her - Chapter 8
Storm & Sunshine - Chapter 9
Saturday - Chapter 10
Mr. Kim Taehyung - Chapter 11.5
Exposed - Chapter 12
Namarcus - Chapter 13
My Rapline - Chapter 14
Hoseok - Chapter 15
Full Circle - Chapter 16
Broken - Chapter 17
Picking up the Pieces - Chapter 17.5
What are you doing here? - Chapter 18
Contempt, Concern, & Confusion - Chapter 19
Jackson - Chapter 20

Determination, Intimidation, Meditation - Chapter 11

1K 37 46
By NaturallyNaughty2020

Jackson

It had been a few  weeks since my incident with Jin.  Due to some business obligations I've been out of country.  Ever text I sent Bre went unanswered.  Now that I'm back I plan on getting to the bottom of her relationship with BTS.

***

"Hey Beautiful, mind if I have a seat?"  Bre was eating lunch in the cafeteria by herself reading a book.

"Hi Mr. Wang,  by all means have a seat I just finished my lunch."  She begin packing her stuff up.

"Bre call me Jackson and please can we talk?"

"Jackson is this concerning your accounts.  I had them transferred to another manager.  I have had several meetings with your new team so they are up to speed with everything going on with your accounts."  She stood up walking around me to throw her trash out.  

"Bre you know I don't want to talk about that."  I could tell she was uncomfortable but no one was around.  Bre always ate lunch late in the day.

"Well if its concerning what you saw the last time we saw each other then I'm not interested in that topic."  She turned around to leave the cafeteria towards the elevators.  I stood there a moment watching her walk away.  I had to talk to her.  She wasn't responding to my text or answering my phones calls, and every time I went to her office, her secretary played her body guard or gave me an excuse that she was in a meeting or call.  This was the first time I had seen her.  I could let her leave without telling her how I felt.

"Bre" I yelled.  She ignored me stepping inside the elevator.  I ran stopping the doors from closing with my foot.  The elevator was full.  We rode in silence until the last person stepped off.  I pushed the emergency stop button, stopping the elevator.   

"What the hell Jackson?"  she scolded me.

That's when the emergency phone rang "Hi this is Jackson Wang.  It is just myself and Ms. Stone in the elevator.  Please give us a few minutes and I will call you back to reset the elevator.  Appreciate you looking out for me Bi Lee.  I owe you and your wife dinner.  Thanks again"

"Are you serious Jackson?"

"Look Bre I just want to talk and since you are ignoring me I have to take drastic measures like this.  I know the last time we were together it was awkward.  I meant what I said about wanting you."  

"Look Jackson I know I lead you on that evening we were suppose to go out for dinner and I know that was wrong, I'm sorry."  I could tell her apology was sincere. "I'm not sure why all of a sudden you are interested in me to this level that you feel the need to do all of this."

"All of a sudden? I've been trying to get closer to you.  I've invited you to my parties and other get together, you didn't show. Even when I invited you to meetings you would prefer to do conference calls or I would have to come to you. The night we were going to dinner was going to be my night to confess."  I moved closer to her to hold her hand.  

She pulled her hand away from me and moved to the other side of the elevator, "Hold up Jackson.  Confess what?  You don't even know me.  I feel this is about your pride.  One thing I have been able to gather is you and BTS have a bleak past that as of today I am not privy to knowing the specifics of."

I couldn't even refute her allegations, "Yes Bre, we don't get a long but I wanted you before I found out about your situationship with them."

"Situationship?  You got jokes?"  

"Bre look I don't want to argue but I do want a chance."  I cornered her.  

"Look I'm not worried about your boy group.  I want time with you.  Can you at least give me the dinner that you owe me? "  I could smell her perfume.  My senses were wild.  Being stuck in an elevator with  this intelligent, professional and beautiful woman had me anxious.  I just want to touch her, to hear the voice she makes when she moans.  Was I to late?

"Jackson why me?  Why now?"

"Why not. I want to get to know you.  I am interested in you and I don't want to see you hurt  by them.  I know what goes on in idol groups."  Her eyes became big and I could sense she was shocked by my revelations.  It wasn't a secret that idol groups shared women.  "Look I'm not here to judge but you deserve better."

Bre looked down to the floor.  I lifted her chin, "I'm better."  I went to kiss her when she turned her head.  'I can't Jackson.  Sorry."

Disappointed and turned down again, "That's okay Beautiful."  I kissed her on cheek.

I took my hand off her chin and grabbed the emergency phone, " We're ready, please let me off on the next floor."

Bre fall into my arms as the elevator began to move again. 

"Sorry.  I'm so clumsy."  Just in those few seconds of having her in my arms, I knew that's where she belonged.  The sweet smell of her hair, the way she parted her lips when she spoke, her beautiful brown skin heighten my physical attraction to her.  This sexual attraction between us couldn't be denied.

She pushed off me to get her balance, "No worries, are you okay?"

"I'm good.  Thank you Jackson."  The elevator doors opened and I stepped off.

"Have a good day, I will talk you later beautiful."  Before the doors closed I winked at her, seeing a smile appear on her face before she disappeared.

I don't want to share her and I don't need a contract for her to be with me.  What she had with them was temporary.  What I was offering was permanent, if that's what she wanted.  I was more determined then ever to make her mines.

Bre

"Ugh Jackson."  I wasn't expecting this from him.  Does this have anything to do with his issues Namjoon and the rest of the guys?  I can't tell him what is going on with me and them due to the contract I signed but he should know after catching me giving Jin head in my office .

My phone started ringing as the elevator doors opened on my floor, "UNKNOWN " showed up on my phone.

 "Hello?"

"Hey Noona!"

"Tae?"  I said confused.

"Bingo!"  

"Well this is a surprise, what's up?"

"A car is waiting for you." Tae replied.

"Tae I won't be off for a few more hours."  After the talk with Jackson I wasn't emotional in the mood to deal with Tae.  He sounded hyper and playful on the phone and I was far from a joyful mood.

"Well either I can cancel them or you.  Your pick Noona."

"Tae please call me Bre. Plus I don't recall needing to be at your beck and call.  Where is Jang-Mi?"  What the hell was Tae asking for me?  This was the first time anyone from the Maknae line called me on my phone.

"Well not that it matters but the contract you sign actually says BTS members which include me.  I'm not bringing that up to force you to come see me but I would like your company now, not Jang-Mi."

Still perplexed by his request, "Why do you want my company?"  

"I just want someone to talk to and you came to mind." He responded.

Jang-Mi must not be around to stroke his ego or coddle him.  Though I wasn't in the mood I agreed to see him, "Fine Tae, give me an hour to finish up at work."

"Perfect, see you in 90 minutes then."  Tae hung up the phone without saying bye.  His request for my presence was an odd one.  The Maknae line watched me but from a far.  Jang-Mi didn't work so she was usually at the house unless she was out spending their money. She was threaten by me, as she should be but I had enough to handle with the different personalities of my Hyung line.   

I spoke with my secretary to reschedule my meeting.  I grabbed my blazer and purse and headed to the door when Jang-Mi walked in the door way.

"What the hell?"  Shit what are the chances of all this happening to me in one day.  Jackson confessing, Tae requesting my presence and now this chick who I don't even like turning up at my job?

"Bre."  Jang-Mi responded with venom in her voice.

I walked around her to see where my secretary was and why she allowed her in my office.  

Chewing her gum obnoxiously, "Nope she ain't there."

"What do you want?"  I looked down at my watch.  I was running behind, it had already been  over an hour since I talked to Tae and I knew his attitude was much like his Hyungs.  He was demanding and inpatient. "Is this something we can talk about later, I'm on my way out?"

"Well no, I'm leaving to go out of town with my family on vacation.  You know my boys paid for a whole week in Italy.  I just needed to stop by to tell you to stay away from Kookie, Jimin, and Tae while I'm gone."  She started to twirl the gum on her finger.  This bitch was getting on my nerves.

I rolled my eyes, "First, you are telling the wrong person. Go have that talk with YOUR men."

"Look Bre you are nothing but a fetish to them..."

I cut that bitch off mid-sentence, "Hold up because I'm black now I got to be a fetish?  Your ass wish that was true.  You already saw me in action.  I have that bomb as pussy and if you wasn't such a bitch to me I wouldn't mind teaching you some grown up techniques!"

"Who you calling a bitch.    I just want you to keep your slutty ass away from them.  They like my skills, so I don't need your old ass teaching me a damn thing."  Jang-Mi said raising her voice.

I smiled at her "old ass" comment.  Lowering my voice, "Look this is my place of business.  If you are so worried about them, cancel your fucking trip or better yet take them with you.  But don't expect me to give two fucks about this warning you call yourself giving me.  You don't intimidate me.  I'm sure we both signed the same contract and as you know all of them are fair game."  I thought back to my conversation with Tae earlier.

 My secretary returned, "Is everything okay ma'am?"

"Oh yes, we were just having a irrelevant discussion.  Excuse her tone."  I looked at Jang-Mi letting her know by my facial expression that she better calm her ass down.

"I'm leaving now, call me for any emergencies."  I said to my secretary as I watched Jang-mi turn around to leave.

I heard the elevator door open.  I turned to see Jang-Mi silently mouthing the word "Bitch" as she backed into the elevator.  I continued to lock my office door, blowing her a kiss.  That's when my phone vibrated.   I waited until I got to the elevator before checking the message.

Tae: I just called the driver and he said he is still waiting for you.  🤔

Bre:  Jang-Mi just left my office.

Tae: ?

Bre:  She came to my office to tell me to stay away from her bfs.

Tae: lmao🤣🤣🤣

Bre: Not funny but you three should  address Jang-Mi coming to my place of business for bs like this.  

Tae never responded which pissed me off.  I put my phone in my purse and continued to the front of the building.  I walked outside to the car.  The driver greeted me before opening the door.  There was a single rose on the seat.  How thoughtful of Tae.    

During the ride I contemplated my conversation with Jackson and Jang-Mi.  This day had so many surprises and now Tae is asking for me.  

I jumped, startled by my phone ringing in my lap.  I figured it was Tae calling me to find out where I am.

"Yes Tae."

"Tae?"  I heard a voice say.  I looked down at the phone, it was Jin.

"My mistake Jin.  I thought you were Tae.  He sent a car to pick me up so I'm on my way to the house."  

"Hmmmm, interesting.  Well I was calling to see if you wanted to go out for dinner with us but you will be busy for a while."  Jin said.

"What do you mean?"  I asked.

"Bre you are not on the way to the house, Tae isn't here."

"Wait what?"  I put the phone down and asked the driver where we are going"  The driver only said to meet Mr. Kim Taehyung.

I told Jin what the driver said. "Jin what does that mean? "

"Bre don't worry.  Tae won't bite.  I am sure its about the news he received today but I will let him tell you.  It will be fine.  I will let the guys know where you're at and we will see you when you get home."

A smile came over my face when I heard Jin say he would see me when I get home.  He had such a tranquil voice and an peaceful demeaner while talking to me.   

"Okay then.  I will see you when I'm done.  Since I don't know where I'm going or how long I will be there, please don't wait for me if you all decide to go out."

"I'll text you if you we do leave just in case you two want to join us."  Jin responded.

"Thank you Jin.  See you soon."

"Of course Bre, I will talk to you later."

I placed my phone in my purse, when I looked up the car was pulling into a parking lot.  There was a sign that said park/hike trail.  I looked up to see Tae sitting on the ground.  He looked like he was meditating.

I wondered what this was going to be about about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know its been a few weeks since I posted a chapter.  Forgive me. Between the MOTS concert and work, I needed some recovery time.

So thoughts on this chapter?  Feelings about Jackson.  I am sure I know how everyone feels about Jang-Mi...lol.  Any idea's why Tae might want to see Bre?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 7.2K 67
"See what you do to me?" A juicy moan escaped my lips, and I wanted him so bad. I needed him inside of me even more than before. "You are literally...
77K 4.3K 37
They were supposed to have fun. One night, nothing more, nothing less, but they made a mess of things. Leila should've known better, she should've be...
50.3K 2.1K 42
This was my first story for BTS. It holds a special place for me. It got me through some rough times I was going through. A girl moves to Korea to be...
12.1K 2.3K 51
Note: Please be nice to me! My English is not that good. And this was the first book which I have ever written. Jung Y/N is a 24 year old woman who...