The Whisperer of The Huge ||...

KxxkieTea tarafından

(Assault Lily: Bouquet! Female Harem! x Female Reader!) -Edit is mine, but the pictures I used don't belong t... Daha Fazla

INFO
1: Girl of Destiny
2: Friendly Bouquet
3: Light the Darkness
4: Legion
5: Effervescent Youth
6: Neunwelt
7: A New Friend
8: Bonding
9: Your Existence Matters
9.5: The Frontiers of Healing
10: The Beginning Temptation of Other Bouquets
11: The Pursuit of a Sharp Flower
12: All is (Un)Fair if Love & War
13: Purely of Sweet with a Hint of Sour
14: Flower War I
15: Floral Drive
16: Flower War II

PROLOGUE

3.1K 118 69
KxxkieTea tarafından

Seeing that a brawl was about to occur between two Lilies, you decided to watch from the sidelines. You sat on a nearby bench and plugged your earphones in to block out the sound of a rackety lot.

'This sure does look interesting... Yuyu Shirai versus Endo Araya..'

Yuyu Shirai, the girl possesses dark blue hair and light purple eyes. Her skills were beyond incredible, but she's a bit hasty and careless when it comes to striking down the Huge.

Endo Araya, the girl across from Yuyu, has light pink hair, red eyes, and... cat ears on top of her head? She also proves to be very skillful and intelligent, but the temptation could lead her to doom if she presses the wrong button.

At the moment, Araya had drawn her CHARM; it took on a mechanized form of an axe, but she could clearly change its disposition into a rifle if need be.

The crowd in front of them gasped in awe at the sight of Araya's CHARM. Yuyu's expression remained blank, her hand was about to seize her own CHARM until a maroon blur made way.

"All right, that's quite enough!" The newcomer stands in-between Araya and Yuyu. "I'll thank you NOT to start things without me."

"Who are you supposed to be?" Araya glared at the intruder.

You recognized the new arrival to be Kaede Johan Nouvelle. Her father is the head builder of the famous CHARM manufacturer, Grand Guignol. You met the man once when you were traveling to Europe with government officials. He offered to build a customized CHARM of your choice, but you declined. The one you had now will forever be in your hands, and you wouldn't replace it with anything in the world.

"It's an honor to make your acquaintance. My name is Kaede Johan Nouvelle." She ignores Araya's questions and turns her gaze at Yuyu. With a bow, she pronounces, "I hope that you will one day consent to be my Schutzengel, Yuyu-sama."

Schutzengel and Schild.. a pledge that is made between two Lilies in which they deepen their relationship with one another, going beyond friendship or of a mentor and apprentice.

You could never imagine yourself being a Schutzengel nor a Schild. After all, no one wants to be friends with someone that talks to monsters.

Memories start to rush through your head; therapists and doctors prescribing you medicine to hopefully clear that 'monster talk', and a rewind of your former classmates calling you crazy or delusional.

You shook away those memories as Araya yelled at Kaede, almost as if she was challenging her into a battle.

"This is none of your business! Or are you Yuyu-san's opening act?"

Lifting her head, Kaede looked over her shoulder, intentionally locking her blue eyes with Araya's red pair.

"Fine by me." The bag she was carrying had suddenly zipped open. "If you please!" Kaede reached down to activate her CHARM, but a swift hand stopped the latter from doing so.

"N-Not you, too, Kaede-san!" A pink-haired Lily stood in front of her, her hands secured Kaede's own pair. "Lilies shouldn't fight each other!"

If you can recall from the information you were given.. That girl is Riri Hitotsuyanagi, one of the waitlist admittees..

"Don't get in the way of my chance to shine!" Kaede tries to break Riri's grip.

'How troublesome...' You let out an exhausted sigh.

Standing back up on both feet, you strolled towards the commotion. Several eyes took notice of your presence, and ended up staring at you the entire time. Talk about creepy, but you could care less.

"Jeez, would you shut up? You're ruining my music with your yelling and whining." You intrude into the conversation.

Kaede and Riri had stopped their bickering while Araya and Yuyu turned their heads to face you. The entire student body was staring right at you.

"Look, there's a gym for a reason. Do your fighting in there and stop disturbing the peace and quiet. Capeesh?"

For a few seconds, everyone had gone dead silent, but the one to break the ice was Kaede.

She marched up to you and opposed, "You do NOT deserve to yell at me nor to Yuyu-sama! I will not tolerate it!"

You rolled your eyes. "Yet, I can tolerate your blabbering through my earphones right now. You'll need to work on that if you want to get far."

"W-What did you say!?" It looks like you lit the fire in Kaede's eyes. It wasn't the good kind though, but oh well.

"You heard me, Kaede Johan Nouvelle. Tolerance is one thing, and if you're able to tolerate the enemies' attacks then you should be able to deflect my words easily. What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" You cock a brow.

No one was expecting it, but Kaede drew her CHARM; a Gungnir - a mechanized spear that can also change into a firearm if necessary - a bit similar to Araya's CHARM.

She swung her spear at you. Oh well, it was too late now. What's done is done.

You slapped her CHARM into the air, causing Kaede to loosen her stance. You brought your fist in close proximity, but you stopped as soon as it almost touched the tip of her nose. Simultaneously, a fierce gush of wind knocked Kaede down to the ground.

A horrified and frightened expression replaced the confident one she had just seconds ago. Araya, Riri, and even Yuyu had their eyes fully open. The whole student body was contemplating on what just happened.

Burying your hands into your pockets, you stared down at Kaede.

"You can't seem to handle the words or actions of an enemy. That could cost you your life and many others. If I had pushed further on, you would've been dead right now." You said coldly.

Kaede hadn't responded. She didn't want to after what she experienced.

Your eyes wandered on over to the pink-haired lass, Riri.

"You're a rookie, aren't you?" You asked her, earning a squeak and a vicious nod from the girl. You turn your back on them and begin walking away from the scene, but before you do, you told Riri,

"May you be smiled upon."

Word Count: 1045

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

195K 5.4K 30
❝𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭❞ the first time they met was years ago, utter...
16.5K 1.3K 43
❝𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘴...❞ ~*~*~* Lily...
62K 2.1K 18
"𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐨, 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐨, 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐨, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?" Yandere! Yugi Amane/Hanako-Kun X Fem! Reader Started: Wednesday, Mar. 17 202...
5.6K 285 17
❝"Huh...? You want QUARTET NIGHT to split?" "I don't plan that, but that would be nice too." he grinned. ".... A-And how do you plan to do that?" I s...