π‘πŽπ€πƒ π“π‘πˆπ ✈︎ zdh

By -SMITTENHERRON

π‘πŽπ€πƒ π“π‘πˆπ, in which a girl tries to help her best friend break up with her boyfriend while she gets d... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
ππ‹π€π˜π‹πˆπ’π“ β™«οΈŽ
πŽππ„
π“π–πŽ
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π…πˆπ•π„
π’πˆπ—
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
π„πˆπ†π‡π“
ππˆππ„
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π
π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π
π’πˆx𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π
ππˆππ„π“π„π„π
π“π–π„ππ“π˜
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-πŽππ„
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π“π–πŽ
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
auther's note
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π…πŽπ”π‘
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π…πˆπ•π„
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π’πˆπ—

π…πŽπ”π‘

1K 23 3
By -SMITTENHERRON

ROADTRIP | CHAPTER FOUR

|❤︎|

THIRD PERSON !
BUS ONE
°✈︎༄❤︎➪
Los Angeles, on
the road

-

"I SWEAR TO GOD ZACHARY-" Jack shouted as he and Zach were arguing about some stupid game.

The two groups weren't even out of their driveway or the two boys started arguing.

Lillian groaned and slammed her head back against her seat, Gabbie and Kay laughing when she did so.

"If they won't shut up I will swear something." Lilly mumbled, already annoyed. Gabbie shook her head lightly with a smile, focusing on the road after since she offered to drive first, Tate driving the other bus.

"Zach, Jack, shut up!" Gabriela shouted, causing Jack to look over at her.

"But Gabbie, he started." He whined, pointing at Zach who threw his hands in the air.

"I did not!" He exclaimed. The girls groaned as the boys started to argue again.

"How long 'till we are at our first pit stop?" Kay asked as she sat up, putting her phone away. Gabbie shrugged.

"Where are we even going?" Lillian wondered out loud, not really knowing what their actual plan is for the trip.

"Uhh, Jack?" Gabbie called as she bit her lip. Kay laughed, Lilly facepalming.

"Yes, baby?" Jack spoke as he walked over to the front of the bus, to us.

"What's the destination for today?" Gabriela looked at him for a quick second before looking back at the busy road again.

"You don't know?" Jack looked at her confused. "But you are our driver!" Jack exclaimed.

"Well everything went so quickly." Gabbie stated quitely with a shrug. "But wait," She sat up. "do you know where we're going?" Jack bit his lip, scratching the back of his neck.

"Uhhh- well, uhm, no." Kay and Lilly held their laughter back, Zach soon joining the four in the front and sat down next to Kay.

"Hey baby," He smiled and kissed her cheek, Kay instantly feeling nervous and sat up which Lilly noticed. "what are we talking about?"

"Just- uhh, Lillian?" Kay turned to her friend who was watching Gabbie and Jack arguing about their destination.

"Huh?" The blonde turned to them confused, Kay slightly cocking her head at Zach who didn't notice it. "Oh, hi Zach." She simply smiled and waved. He chuckled.

"Hi Lilly," He waved back. "what's got them so worked up?" Lillian turned to Jack and Gabbie, then laughed.

"Oh, yeah, that," She shook her head lightly with a smile, chuckling a little after. "we don't know where we're going." Lilly stated. Zach nodded along, not really getting it. Kay sighed out a little relieved, not having his attention anymore.

"What do you mean? We're driving." He stated confused.

"Well we are driving, but with no clear destination." Lillian shrugged as she got up, her phone in her hand. She walked to the back of the bus while dialling Corbyn. "Hey Corbs!" She spoke when she saw Corbyn's face popping up on her screen.

"Hey Lillian, what's up?" He asked from the other line, a smile resting on his face. "And what's that noise?" He wondered out loud, obviously hearing the loud talking from Jack and Gabbie.

"Yeah that's actually why I'm calling you," Lilly laughed nervously. Corbyn looked at her confused, raising an eyebrow. "so uh, we don't exactly know what city we're going to...."

"What? Very funny, Lilly." Corbyn chuckled, thinking it was just a joke. Lillian looked away from his gaze, playing with her blonde hair. "Oh my god. How?" He facepalmed.

"Don't ask me, Gabbie is the one driving!" Lillian defended herself. Corbyn shook his head lightly, Jonah noticing it.

"What's wrong?" Jonah asked from Corbyn's side of the line when he passed the boy.

"Oh just five people in a bus who don't know where they're driving to." Corbyn rolled his eyes jokingly, but meant it though and turned to his best friend.

"What?" Jonah asked confused. "Wait, who are you Facetiming?" He sat down next to Corbyn, waving when he saw Lillian on the phone. "Hi Lilly."

"Hi Jo." Lillian spoke with a smile when she saw Jonah coming into view.

"So what's wrong?" Jonah asked her.

"Well-"

"Lilly!" Zach interupted her. "Did you ask them yet?"

"Uh, sort of!" She shouted back, unsure.

"Well?" Zachary asked again, looking at her.

"Give me a sec!" She sighed and turned back to Corbyn and Jonah on her phone. "So Jo, any chance you can tell me which city we're heading to?" Jonah chuckled.

"Alright Lilly, what's the real deal?" Lillian groaned and dropped herself on the floor.

"I'm serious Jonah, we really don't know where we're going!" She exclaimed a little ashamed as she threw her head back.

"How can you not know?" Jonah sat up confused. "There are five of you in there!"

"Can we skip this part please?" Lilly groaned, feeling already embarrassed enough at the moment.

"Fine," Jonah sighed, chuckling a bit though. "we're going to Las Vegas for the night, and then head on to Utha tomorrow." Lillian nodded.

"Thanks, Jo." She smiled and turned away from her phone. "Zach!" Zach looked away from Kay who was busy on her phone. The blonde was nervous as hell, and also scared that she would say something stupid to her boyfriend that could hurt him. "We're going to Las Vegas!" He nodded and told Gabbie who smiled relieved, Jack leaning againt a sort wall to help her on the road.

"Thanks, Lilly!" Gabriela shouted from out of the driver seat.

"You're welcome!" Lillian shouted back and smiled down at her phone. "And thank you boys." The two chuckled, but nodded.

"I just don't understand how you can not know where you're, or we're, going." Jonah shook his head with a small smile. Lilly raised an eyebrow at him.

"We have Zach and Jack, you can fill it in yourself." The boys chuckled.

"Good point." The three talked for a little longer until they stopped the call, going back to doing their own thing.

|❤︎|

THIRD PERSON !
BUS ONE
°✈︎༄❤︎➪
°after the call

-

"Bus one is gonna get into some serious trouble." Jonah chuckled as he walked over to the front, checking up on Tate who was driving.

"Huh? Why?" She asked confused, looking at him for a split second before looking back at the road.

"Bus one didn't know what city we're going to." Tatum laughed lightly, shaking her head.

"I told you that we shouldn't put Zach and Jack together." Jonah chuckled, Tate reminding him of when they planned the busses. He thought that maybe the two would work out, but he's already getting proven wrong on their first day.

"I guess you were right." Tate smiled at him.

"Believe me, this won't be their last call. So you just stick by your phone." She chuckled at her boyfriend.

"Can't wait," Jonah rolled his eyes playfully and walked back to the couch, sitting down and grabbing his book. "can't wait." He mumbled with a sigh, knowing very well that it wasn't a joke.

°✈︎༄❤︎➪

Hey lovelies, enjoy this shitty
chapter. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 40 31
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ πš’πšŸπš’ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŠπšŒπš” πš πšŽπš›πšŽ πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπšœ πšπš˜πš› πš’πšŽπšŠπš›πšœ πš‹πšžπš πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πšœπšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš πšπšŠπš•πš”πš’πš—πš πš‹πšŽπšŒπšŠπšžπšœπšŽ πš“πšŠπšŒοΏ½...
86.2K 1.6K 32
When Zach notices his best friend Chloe Scott keeps coming home with bruises everytime she goes to her boyfriends house. Based on the song hard by w...
320 22 20
read to find out
51.7K 822 12
π˜πŽπ”'𝐕𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐃 --> two worlds collide again after a heavey break up. Love isn't good for me. I'm not meant to show my feelings. [π‡πˆπ†οΏ½...