Camren One-shot Compilations

By TobiJaurello

Basically a compilation of Camren Ideas. (Some are teasers, some are analysis) Ones with (-) are not written... More

Settle For Less -
Settle For Less -
Best Night Ever -
Insta-trouble - Semi Non-AU
Taxi - Semi Non-AU
Sledgehammer -
Beautiful Angel -
Leaked - Semi Non-AU
Leavin' -
Messy -
Fine -
Euphoria -
Somebody To You -
Speak Now -
Vanilla Twilight -
Rejection -
Terrified
"It's Camren Yo!" (8th Anniversary Special)
"It's Camren Yo!" (8th Anniversary Special) II
"Hi Baby"
For Your Entertainment
Wedding Dress
Wedding Dress II
Goodbye
Indescribable * (Lamp and Milo)
Look at you*
Stockholm
Stockholm II
Stockholm III*
Jacked
L.A. (Analysis)
Used To This (Analysis)
Be Alright
Be Alright II
Hoodies and Night Skies
Dreams
Dreams II
Dreams III
Eclipse
Miami Skies
Do or Not?
Announcements
Q and A's
Love Maze
Love Maze II
Summer
Summer II
Summer III
Frustration Plan
Thief *
Part II
We Tried
We Tried II
We Tried III
Split Second
Split Second II
SS3
Long Gone and Moved On
The One That Got Away
TOTGA - II
TOTGA III
Discussions
Reconciliation
Cruel Summer
Cruel Summer II
Cruel Summer III
Less Lonely
Remember Me
Liked
Beautiful Goodbye
Big Bad Wolf
Tension - Camila Version
Tension II - Camila Version
Tension - Lauren Version
Tension II - Lauren Version
Unbelievable
Unbelievable II
Not an Update!
A Great Day
Not an Update
You
Tie Me Down
Tie Me Down II
Embarassment
Boats and Submarines - Semi Non-AU
Not a drill
Events
Trust Fund Baby
Trust Fund Baby II
Trust Fund Baby - Final
The Exchange
Medicine-Sunflower
Sweet but...
Explicit
Ending Contracts
Sike

Bartender -

1K 29 26
By TobiJaurello

"Come on Ally, you shouldn't sit around tonight just because he's an idiot." Dinah said as she tried to console her friend.

"We should do something fun tonight, to get your mind off him." Camila said as she sat comfortably at Ally's living room.

"How about we go to the bar and get drinks? Get wasted." Normani grinned.

"What? No!" Camila refused as she shook her head.

"I'm up for it!" Dinah exclaimed.

"Come on Walz! Smallz! Let's go!" The Polynesian said as she pulled both girls to get changed.

"It's about time you find some company in your life because I can't always be around you." Dinah said as she curled Camila's hair.

"But I thought you love me?" Camila frowned as she looked at Dinah through the mirror.

"I do, that's why we're finding you a babe." Dinah winked.

"I don't need one Dinah. I'm contented with you guys." Camila replied as she looked at Ally.

"How'd I look?" Ally asked shyly.

"Damn LA boys! Watch out Allyson's gonna get you drooling." Normani smirked as Ally walked out the room.

"Damn girl! Don't twist my sexuality!" Dinah exclaimed as she looked at her friend.

"I'd date you for sure." Camila smiled.

"Come on Mani, let's fix this tiny Latina next." Dinah said.

"Smoking hot!" Dinah exclaimed as she looked at her artwork.

"Shit Mila, you look so good!" Normani exclaimed.

"I'd date you!" Ally said.

"See, we don't need to go out. It's settled, Ally and I will date instead." Camila said.

"Nuh-uh girl, you both deserve better." Dinah laughed.

"Excuse me?!" Both girls said as they looked at Dinah who hid behind Normani.

"So where are we going?" Camila asked as Normani drove the car.

"I heard there's this bar called Seven Grand, How about there? " Ally replied.

"I haven't tried that one yet, let's go then." Normani said Dinah blasted some music.

~

"Oh wow, I'm surpised there's not so many people here." Dinah said as she looked around the place. It was enormous, there were a lot of people already but there are still booths available.

"It just opened a few days ago." Ally said.

"Oh Ally, business man at 3." Normani pointed out.

"Not my type." Ally chuckled as they walked to the booth.

"Let's dance shall we?" Dinah said as she pulled them to the dance floor. The four danced happily, before Normani and Dinah went out their sight.

"Ally, the bartender's been glancing at you for a while now." Camila said as she danced.

"Really? Come with me to the bar then." Ally said as she pulled Camila away from the guy that was dancing behind her.

"Hello. I'm Troy, what can I get you?" The guy smiled at Ally who was left dumbfounded by the guy.

"Sorry, she gets dysfunctional when she finds guys attractive." Camila chuckled while the older one slapped her arm.

"It's ok, Some people do. What's your name?" Troy laughed.

"I'm Camila, she's Ally." Camila said as she pats her friend who smiled shyly at Troy.

"I'll give you one of my specialties then, as a sign of thanks since you found me attractive Ally." Troy teased as he turned around.

"What the heck?!" Ally whispered to Camila.

"What?!" Camila whispered back, Ally gently tapped her chin with the back of her hand as an indication that the guy is indeed attractive in her eyes.

"Do something!" Camila encouraged her friend.

"Here." Troy smiled as he placed two glasses of drinks on the counter.

"Thank you Troy." Ally shyly said, while Troy stopped for a moment.

"Huh, I guess Troy gets dysfunctional as well." Camila said a little too loud that made the two look at her and laugh.

"Well, you guys get to know each other. I'll just check this place-I mean go to the bathroom." Camila lied as an excuse but miserably failed.

"She's setting you up isn't she?" Troy chuckled as Camila moved away.

"I guess so." Ally laughed.

"Well, Be sure to thank her for me. I had my eyes on you since you came." Troy chuckled shyly.

"Oh really now?" Ally teased.

"Yeah, You look really stunning. So why are you here?" He asked as they started to get to know each other.

"Shit!" A voice hissed as the door flew open as she was about to go out.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry!" Camila said as she helped the woman.

"It's ok, but please be careful next time." The woman mumbled as she held her forehead,

"Are you ok?" Camila asked as she looked at her forehead for a sign of injury, The woman nodded before looking at Camila.

"Oh wow." Camila thought as pair of viridescent eyes locked in hers. The girl smiled at her softly before passing her.

"Ally, I badly need help I-Camila! There you are, Troy was just introducing me to his friend/co-worker." Ally smiled as Camila walked to her.

"So what happened to your forehead Lauren?" Troy laughed as his friend placed an ice on her forehead.

"Camila?" Troy asked as Camila, while the others look at her, Lauren gave her a small smirk while Camila froze in her spot before running away.

"Oh my gosh, she's not usually like that." Ally chuckled at her friend.

"I know her, she's the reason behind this." Lauren chuckled as she pointed at her forehead.

"I'm so sorry." Ally said.

"It's fine, she's cute." Lauren smiled before walking to the other side of the bar to attend to the customers. The raven haired girl looked at Camila and gave her a wink.

"Is she single?" Ally whispered to Troy.

"Yeah. For years now, Her last girlfriend cheated on her with her Ex boyfriend." Troy whispered back.

"Is Camila single?" Troy asked as he noticed Lauren looking at the brunette who was currently sitting at a booth by herself.

"Since birth." Ally laughed. Camila noticed Lauren looking at her and decided to play the game and winked back at her.

"Set up?" Troy grinned.

"Set up." Ally agreed.

~

"Hi." Lauren smiled as she answered Camila's call, gently rubbing her eyes.

"Hi, did I wake you up?" Camila asked as she lookes at the screen. It's been a week since Troy and Ally's plan escalated.

"Kinda, but it's ok I was about to wake up in a few minutes as well." Lauren chuckled as she ran her fingers through her hair. The two had connected in an instant when Troy and Ally locked them in the stock room on the same night they went to the bar.

"You're going to the bar later?" Lauren asked hopefully, she loved seeing Camila.

"I don't know, it's Wednesday. I might have classes tomorrow." Camila said, the brunette was a year younger than Lauren.

"I see, is Ally coming?" Lauren asked as well.

"No, she can't come. She has an errand later." Camila answered frowning.

"You're cute." Lauren smiled at the brunette while Camila winked at her, Lauren winked back.

"I'm sorry, I'm already taken." Camila teased Lauren who frowned.

"I thought we connected?" Lauren said.

"We did, but I like someone else." Camila smiled.

"Wait, you're kidding right?" Lauren asked.

"I have to go. I'll see you soon." Camila said as she ended the call.

"What the hell happened?" Lauren asked herself. Did Camila really like someone else?

"Heh, you're both grumpy." Shawn laughed as he looked at Lauren and Troy who were both currently serving drinks with no emotion at all.

"She likes someone else." The two mumbled to each other before their expressions changed.

"What a couple of players." Troy said as he shook his head in disappointment.

"I knew it was too good to be true." Lauren mumbled. The two continued serving drinks until 2 am when the sound system for the dancefloor was cut off.

"Stay calm!" Shawn yelled as the lights went out suddenly, He was a waiter at the place.

"Check the fuse Shawn." Lauren said. A few seconds later, the mini stage on the dance floor lit up and a familiar song played.

"Broke up with my boy last week, so I went to the club (so I went to the club)
Put on a fresh white suit, in a Mini coupe sitting on dubs (sitting on dubs)
I'm just looking for somebody to talk to and show me some love (show me some love)
If you know what I mean, uh huh." Ally sang as she appeared out of nowhere. Troy was confused, and so was Lauren. Dinah and Normani were happily singing the backing vocals.

"Everybody jockin' me as soon as I stepped in the spot (I stepped in the spot)
Two hundred people, and I'm bettin' ain't none of them hot (ain't none of them hot)
'Cept for this pretty young thang that was workin' all the way at the top (all the way at the top)
Shawty, what is your name?" Ally sang as she smiled at Troy who shook his head. Lauren heard Camila's voice singing the backing vocals but she couldn't quite see where she was.

"What is happening?" Lauren asked Troy who shook his head in confusion and glared at the guy that was holding Ally by the waist as the woman performed the song. Only the dance floor had lights, so the other parts of the place only had a tiny reflection.

"Ooh, he made us drinks to drink
We drunk 'em, got drunk
And then I think he thinks I'm cool." Ally sang as she walked towards the bar where Troy was currently learning, pinching his cheeks. A spotlight suddenly opened and landed on a brunette wearing black and was sitting by the bar, Lauren felt her heart beat faster as she watched her sing.

"She gave me a wink, I winked back
And then I think that we hit it off something proper like..." Camila subtly looked at Lauren and winked at her. Lauren felt her cheeks turn red at the sight of Camila. The brunette then stood up and went to the chair where Lauren was parallel to.

"I like the bartender." Ally sang as she pointed at Troy.

"Ooh if you're looking for me." Camila sang as she pointed herself.

"I'm at the bar, with her." The brunette sang as she pulled Lauren by her suspenders.

"I like the bartender." Camila winked at Lauren before placing a kiss on the corner of her lips, while the crowd went wild thinking they kissed.

"Ooh, if you're looking for me." Ally sang.

"I'm at the bar, with her." Camila sang as she pointed at Lauren's chest, while Lauren smiled. Troy went out the booth to go beside Ally smiling happily. While Camila made her way inside the booth as she sang.

"Baby, I'm sure you heard that I rarely ever come out," Camila sang as she went into the booth, with Dinah and Normani backing her vocals as they danced on the stage.

"Unless I'm in the M6 doing tricks, freeway burnt out.
Got a passenger side that's empty, wanting it to be your spot." Ally sang while Troy held her in her arms.

"Put you on my billboard, we can act like the charts; I can end up on top." Camila sang as she trailed her hands on Lauren's body. Lauren quickly held the brunette's waist and pulled her close.

"I don't smoke, don't drink: that's why I don't be by the bar, baby.
Just lookin' at you from a distance looking like a goddamn star, baby." Camila sang again as she placed het hand on the back of Lauren's neck slowly swaying her hips to the side.

"So, my girl don't see me; Ally, Sorry I'll head to her car.
'Bout to go and bang bang boogie with my cutie, and I'll see you tomor'" Camila sang as Lauren smirked at her, while they slowly danced.

"Ooh, he made us drinks to drink
We drunk 'em, got drunk
And now I know he thinks I'm cool." Ally sang while Troy gently kissed her forehead.

"She gave me a wink, I winked back
And then I think that we gon have fun at my home tonight." Camila sang while she turned her back at Lauren, who raised her eyebrow and held her waist while they slowly swayed.

"I like the bartender." Ally sang again.

"Ooh, if you're lookin' for me,
I'm at the bar with her." Camila sang as placed her hand on Lauren's hand that was on her waist.

"Uh huh, okay" Ally sang looking at Camila.

"I like the bartender,
Yeah, if you're lookin' for me,
I'm at the bar with her." Camila sang as she turned to Lauren again.

"Ooh, uh huh, okay" Both girls sang as the lights came back. The crowd went wild with the performance.

"You owe us big time." Dinah chuckled as she high fived Normani as they approach Ally.

"You having fun there Walz?" Dinah teased as she looked at Camila and Lauren who seemed to be in their own world. Lauren had her hands on Camila's waist while Camila was smiling happily.

"She says she's going to be on the top." Lauren said earning a slap on the arm.

"That was the lyrics!" Camila defended herself.

"It could've been Ally's part." Lauren teased.

"She wanted the part." Ally blurted out which had Lauren raising her eyebrows while the brunette hid her face in Lauren's chest.

"Shut up Ally, that was supposed to be our secret." Camila mumbled shyly.

"So you like the bartenders?" Troy smiled.

"You know, we both came in grumpy today." Lauren chuckled.

"I know, Ally did the same to Troy." Camila chuckled.

"I have to thank them for dragging you into this bar." Lauren smiled widely, kissing the top of Camila's head.

"Does the bartenders like us though?" Ally asked, Troy rolled his eyes.

"So? I thought we're going to your place?" Lauren husked in Camila's ear while the brunette bit her lip.

"Goodbye, we'll see you tomorrow." Lauren said as the two of them made their way out the place.

(WC: 2355)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 512 11
Camila Cabello is a 20 year old woman who is struggling with paying for college, she lives in one of the dorms on camp with her best friend Dinah. L...
4.5K 217 5
Pirate AU. Betrayal is a double edged sword or, in this case, a captain's hat. Camila has a secret and Lucy wants to figure it out. There are plenty...
12.5K 337 17
Taehyung and Jeongguk have gotten married and had a baby named Jeonghyun. Now their married life will be a rollercoaster ride with a kid and living i...
502K 18.1K 30
In the D/s society of Miami, men and women abandoned by their Dom/mes or otherwise deemed unfit for life "outside" end up at the Lakeview House for O...