Steve Johnson✓

By kanneywordsmith

ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs MATURE CONTENT 0πly f0r 18+ readers. #underediting " What I am thinking is to go out fo... More

chapter 1°
chapter 2°
chapter 3°
chapter 4°
chapter 5°
chapter 6°
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
epilogue
hey guys

chapter 38

481 36 30
By kanneywordsmith

Sophia P.O.V

Oh My God!... I gained 2kg's extra in my weight.

Why I neglected to maintain a diet!..

Oh No!. I can't imagine myself looking fat.

What to do?

" What on earth you are examining yourself in the mirror?" Steve whispered at my ear by wrapping his hands around my waist.

It's all because of him.

He is making me to cross my diet.

" I gained in my weight and that's because of you " I said looking at myself in the mirror.

" What will happen? " he asked me.

" What are you expecting to happen? " I asked him.

" You know.. I wished to marry a fat girl but I married a thin girl. Am I bothering. " he said.

I turned my head to him.

" Aren't you happy in marrying me? " I asked him.

" Of course I am happy.. but " he tried to say something which I would not like to hear from him.

I zipped his mouth with my palm.

" Shut your mouth " I replied by turning back to the mirror.

" Okay.. but.. princess " he continued to say something whilst I am studying myself in the mirror.

" What I am thinking is to go out for a walk " he quickly lifted me up in a bridal style and rushed towards the bathroom by grasping my clothes from the wide clothes rack.

In a blink, he undressed my shirt snap buttons.

And I am revealed just wearing my undergarments.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!

What on earth he is doing??!!!

He closed his eyes and drove his hands from top of my head to my waist by dressing me in a dry cotton multi coloured t-shirt. And covered me in a long cardigan sweater.

" Don't worry, I closed my eyes and you can take breathe normally " he said.

I chuckled and leaned forward to him where he is tying my waist band and tucking my head in a knitted winter cap.

I inhaled his cologne, " You have a right to explore your wife, Steve. You can open your eyes. I won't restrict you " I whispered at his ear leaving him for tempting.

In a second, he tucked me to the wall behind me with gluing my hands to the height of my head with his hands.

He slowing opened his eyes and my heart beat raised.

" If you continue teasing me.. I don't retract my feelings anymore, princess and you will scream out louder to wake up even the corpse if I start making love with you " he replied by placing feathery kisses from my jaw line to my neck line touching the earlobe in the way.

" S-Steve " I moaned out his name.

" Shhh!! " he stopped me.

And continuing what he is doing right now.

But he stopped himself after few seconds leaving me in disappointment.

He then yanked me out from the resort by locking his fingers into mine.

" Is it necessary to have a walk right now!" I asked him by stopping at our hands.

" You finalised that I am responsible for your extra fat. So, I should be also responsible to make you lose the extra weight " he replied with a slight grin on his face.

He pulled me along with him.

We maintained silence.

" What's your favourite place? " he broken the silence with a question.

" Just my room " I replied because everything happened there whether it is a magic or a tragic in my life.

" What about you? " I saw him chuckling after hearing to my reply.

" Paris " he replied.

As like his life.. his favourites are also rich.

" Oh!.. " I just whispered.

Again we are dipping in silence by walking under the moon light even though the city lights dominating the moon.

" Lemme hear about your love lives in this walk... It's okay if you didn't like to share " I said by dropping my look to my foot steps from him.

He suddenly yanked me into his embrace and only his parka hooded jacket is restricting me to feel his warmth.

" I will tell you everything which I never shared with anybody.. but don't request.. just order " he whispered at my ear still continuing our walk.

Electricity passed through my veins and butterflies flying around in my stomach when his breath touched my earlobe.

I chuckled after hearing to his words.

" Where should I start from! " he asked me.

I thought for a while and heard that Lisa told me about his girlfriends once upon a time.

I think.. I had a good memory of their names.

" Your wish " I replied by holding his hands tighter.

" Let's start with Elizabeth " he said by continuing.

" After breaking up with Linda. I am totally depressed and Elizabeth who was the only daughter of Mr. Maxwell who owns Maxwell group of industries met me in a club... well she looks so sexy, I raised a white flag.. " he said.

And I am burning with anger when he spoken about her look. But I controlled myself not to boost my anger in public.

I just loosen my grip at our hands with anger.

" Later, we both connected physically but broken up mentally. It's just infatuation or may be attraction. Whatever it may be... except love " he continued.

" Next.. Jenny. She was a successful model. And my relationship with her is about a week. " he replied without hesitating or feeling shy.

" Coming to Scarlett.. she is a wonder woman who completely erased Linda's memories from me with her looks and works. But it just stayed as 2-weeks relationship" he said.

" Last.. Ava. We met in Paris and she was working in a big company.. I forgot it's name.. it starts with a letter ' O '.. okay leave it. There we met for a business talk with her boss and she hopped onto me on a purpose to make me accept their deal. And it ended in 5 weeks and extra 2-3 days. That's all. " he turned his head to me after revealing his affairs without shy.

" But.. " he stopped walking but I still continued in thinking about his ex's.

I turned back when I known he stopped.

He held my hand and gazed at me.

We exchanged a look and in my second blink he yanked me back into his arms forgetting that we are surrounded with many people.

" But.. you are completely different from them, Sophia " he said and after a long time I heard my real name.

" The way you look causes so many disturbances in my body. Your touch can tease me enough making my desire to make you mine completely. My heart skips to my toes when I see you blushing because of me. Sometimes, I really wanted to kiss you as hard as I can.. never bothering about anything. " I gazed into his dark eyes.

" You shown me what is love and what it means to me. Your cute and innocent face snuffs out my tension, strain and worries. My body relieves from the stress when you sleep in my arms hugging my body....
You made me to change my habits, likes and favourites. I denied my daily sarcastic schedule too after you entered into my life.
You have no idea how my heart pounded when you proposed me back and kissing me eagerly that world may end by the next minute.
You really don't know about how you make me mad every time with everything of you, princess " he stopped by staring into my eyes.

I smiled by caressing his cheeks.

He enjoyed my touch like a child.

" I just want you by my side all my time... I won't hurt you even I am hurt. I promise. " I heard his promising tone and moved my hands from his cheeks by wrapping them around his neck.

" I won't matter about your previous girlfriends.. I don't go anywhere leaving you. I AM YOURS Mr. Steve Johnson " I said.

He raised his head to me and hugged me back tightly.

" Promise me that you won't leave me at any cost " I asked him by hugging him back.

He chuckled.

" Promise. I will always be with you. " he replied.

" I love you Steve " I said.

" I love you too princess " he said by kissing me on my cheek.

Suddenly..

My stomach started growling.

He heard it.

" What you like to have?.. Food prepared by a famous chef Mr. Steve or by a restaurant chef. " he asked me.

I pulled out from his hug and leaned back to see him.

" It's tough to taste food prepared by Mr. Steve. My stomach is growling with hunger. Let's go for a restaurant " I replied by holding his hands.

He yanked me into the restaurant and pulled out a chair for me to have. I set my ass by rubbing my shoulders 'cause of cold atmosphere.

Steve studied the menu.

The waitress pulled her skirt down and adjusted her shirt revealing her cleavage.

He ordered a cheese burger and an Italian famous burger king which is similar to American sub-sandwich along with two hot non-alcohol egg nog.

The waitress stared at him till he finished up placing order.

I won't argued about the order because he ordered my favourite.

She walked away by glancing at me.

What on earth she is thinking about me??..

" How many times you visited here? " I asked him by placing my elbows on the classy wooden table.

" Nearly.. four times but I returned quickly after completion of my meetings " he replied.

I nodded my head.

" Okay then.. tell me about your relationships " he asked me and my jaw dropped after hearing to the plural form of relationship.

What he is having in his mind about ME?

But quickly I bursted in laugh.

" I don't have any ships or submarines with anybody Steve " I replied by sharpening my sense of humor.

" Great joke. Don't lie. " he asked me again.

I ended my laugh and looked up to him.

" Father promise. I hadn't been in a relationship with anybody. And hadn't loved anyone. " I said and continued.

" You are my first love Steve. Not only now.. I felt it before too " I finished.

He stared at me for seconds shockingly.

" Means... you are still.. " he tried to finish.

I gazed at him in a doubtful manner.

" Virgin??!! " he asked me and I now in shock and freeze mode.

I kept quiet for seconds and quickly nodded my head.

He is still in shock.

Does it means something strange to him!!??

Why is he so shocked?.. Oh my god!! Is he serious about me now??

What's in that to get angry!.. he should feel happy for that.

" What happened? " I asked him by leaning forward to him.

He quickly raised up and cupped my head with his hands by staring into my eyes.

He then kissed me on my forehead by smiling.

" I am so lucky to have you princess " he said with wide smile on his face.

" Ahem!! "

We heard a sound and turned to the waitress standing aside of us holding our order in a tray.

Steve quickly took his seat and she placed the tray gently on the table by leaving us alone.

He moved my food to me and I held the hot egg nog by taking a sip.

" So.. you had feelings for me before " he said by having a sip of egg nog.

I gently placed the glass on the table by nodding my head.

" Yeah.. at first sight... when you attended to present the certificates " I continued.

" It's like something which I can't explain. I really felt something on that day when I saw you " I said.

He chuckled.

" I know.. because I look so handsome " he said.

I chuckled by agreeing with his words.

" Yes. You look handsome but I don't think you are so brave enough " I replied to test his anger level.

" Aren't you enough with teasing me, princess!!.. I don't want to prove myself but I am ready to do anything tasked by you. " he said.

I turned my look to the manager who is walking towards us by holding tissues in his hands.

" We were glad to have you here sir. I am the manager of this restaurent. Is everything fine with us! " he asked us as everyone working in this restaurant presented here around our table.

Steve nodded his head.

" Do you want anything more, sir?" He asked us.

I understood that everyone knows him very well.

" No thanks. " he replied.

" We will be happy if you review after completing your dinner with your girlfriend " he said by addressing me as his girlfriend.

I turned my head to him seriously.

" You misunderstood her Mr.... " he leaned forward to the manager to read his name which is pinned to his coat.

" Mr. George.. she is my wife. Sophia Johnson " he introduced me.

They all shockingly turned their heads to me.

" Ah!.. I am extremely sorry Mam. Please forgive me " he apologised.

" It's okay " I replied by accepting his apology even though I am hurt.

" We are actually here on our seventh honeymoon trip " he said by leaving a glance at me.

They all downed their heads by laughing in them and pretending not to laugh infront of me.

I gave a hard kick at his kneel.

" Ouch.. " he whispered painfully pretending to act normal.

" Please enjoy your ho.. day off sir" he replied by stopping himself not uttering the word honeymoon.

" Thank you " Steve replied and everyone cleared out for their work from us.

" You really kicked me hard, princess " he swallowed the pain and I smiled at him.

" I am sorry " I apologised.

" It's okay. I don't mind because I am a brave man " he said.

" I didn't confirmed it yet " I replied by completing the egg nog.

" What should I want to do prove myself! " he asked me by completing his drink too.

I thought for a second.

" Take me out with you from here without paying the bill " I said.

He gazed at me for seconds and rolled his burger in a tissue and handed me few tissues too.

" Done.. " he replied by grabbing my burger rolling it in tissues.

" Let's go... " he said and raising up from his seat by offering his hand for me.

" Are you sure!!?? " I asked him with a doubtful look.

" Won't you trust me! " he asked me in return.

I joined my hand without thinking a second.

He yanked me towards the wall behind the table which divides the big hall.

He leaned forward and observed workers at the reception. Quickly leaned back.

He held the glass in which we had his egg nog.

What is he doing?

Without any warning he threw the glass towards our table which perfectly stroke my glass on the table and broken into pieces making it's sound.

Quickly everyone rushed towards our table from one side of the wall and we quietly passed over the wall from other side entering into another division by hiding ourselves from them.

The restaurent filled with newly wedded couples.

They are busy in admiring each other.

Steve bravely yanked me out from there to out of the restaurent.

We quickly walked away from there to other way.

We both stopped in the middle of the road which is filled with many people around us.

I gasped out loudly.

Steve cleared his throat and handed my cheese burger to me.

I chuckled.

" Is it enough or should I have to dare robbing money from them!" he asked me.

I sat down on the road but there isn't any vehicle moving on the road. People are walking with their soulmate.

He sat down infront of me by having his burger.

" No need. You already proved yourself a brave man by accepting my challenge also keeping your ego and self respect aside. I appreciate it Steve " I replied by having a bite of my cheese burger.

" I won't hesitate to prove myself infront of you Sophia. You are important for me " he replied.

" Ha-ha.. but.. you cheated them know " I said.

He shown me his left hand wrist.

" I left my watch inside the menu card there on the table. It priced around $7850... In fact, I paid him more. " he replied.

" Means.. you fooled me. It doesn't count then " I said by gazing at him.

Without thinking a second after my words " I don't mind your decision about my brave character. I just know that we should do our job perfectly in any situation. That's a great lesson which I learnt from my father. He always used to say that 'price is what you pay value is what you get' " he continued. " As per your challenge, I didn't paid the bill and per rules, I paid the bill as a review for their restaurent " he ended.

I just stared at him by forgetting to blink my eyes.

Is he really my husband!?.

One of the billionaire, great son, public figure, inspiration for young, honest brother, amazing character and wonderful husband for a wife.

He snapped infront of me.

" Are you done of dreaming! " he said.

I gazed at him for seconds.

" Sophia.. what happened to you?" He asked but I am just staring at my lovely husband.

" Soph.. " he tried to finish his words but I quickly leaned forward and gave him a strong kiss on his forehead by holding back of his neck with my left hand.

" Thanks for marrying me Steve " few words came out of my mouth which I didn't expected to convey them to him.

I quickly leaned back by sharing look with him.

He chuckled by lowering his head.

" My burger did taste great in my mouth if you gave a smooch on my lips... You are weak at showing recognition, princess " he said.

I smiled and exchanged my burger with him.

" Don't get pissed off. Have it " I said by having his burger.

He gazed at me and had my burger upto the last bite.

We are eating by sitting in the middle of the road. No one bothered about us.

He just gave me a company by sitting here by keeping his ego and richness aside.

Just for his wife.

" Let's go my dear wife " he said by raising up and offering his hand for me.

I held his hand tightly by raising up wishing not to leave this hand at any cost.

We are heading back to our resort.

I know that, I did burnt few calories.

" Are we heading back to our home tomorrow! " I asked him by resting my head on his shoulder and wrapping my hands around his left hand.

" Yes, Mom is going to announce you as the CEO officially by tomorrow evening. " he said.

I don't want to be a CEO, I love to be a wife.

" Don't you want to leave " he asked politely.

" I didn't meant in that way. I just asked you casually " I replied.

" Christmas is away from a week. I need to take care of things. Mom cannot handle them alone. " he said.

He continued talking something but I only concentrated on the moon and sea infront of me.

It's really an amazing view.

When I am eight years old. My dad used to sing a song every night by showing me the moon.

But today.. it's looking different.

" What are you looking at? " he asked me by stopping at the entrance of beach.

I lifted my head to him by leaving his hand and stood there by staring at the meeting point of sky and sea.

" Nothing. I forgot my dad in these days by floating in your love. " I said.

" Then.. why did you remembered him now? " he asked me.

" ..My dad used to sing a song every night by showing me the moon. And every time it looks like I am the only one who still doesn't want to leave dad's hand " I replied.

" It was like.. I am still a child for him and when I held your hand a minute before... I again felt the same " I continued.

He came close to me and held my hand.

I turned to him and gazed into his eyes.

" You are perfect in everything Steve. If I think in my way.. I am not the right one for you. I mean.. I don't have any qualities which makes me to believe that I am perfect for you. But still.. you are treating me like a child. I am unable to express my feelings for you " I said.

" I am not afraid that you will leave me when you get bored of me. Because.. you respect my father. And I am afraid that you will leave me after you are successful in claiming me. " he just stared at me.

" Really.. I am fallen and falling for you every time. And I am unable to express my feelings in a right way. If you understand my love and feelings for you only in taking my virtue... then.... I am ready Ste... " I didn't completed my sentence at all.

His lips collapsed on my lips in a second before I finished saying his name.

" I never wanted you in that way princess " he said in between the kiss biting my lower lip and begging for the entry.

" You are really very talented and comparing to you.. I am nothing. " he said by holding the back of my neck with left hand and cupping my cheek with his right hand.

" I don't want anything from you. I just want you... If you won't... then I didn't wait a second to claim you and making you mine completely" he said.

I chuckled and quickly wrapped my arms around his neck and responded to his hard kiss. He moved his hands down to my waist and pulled me close to his chest.

" I can listen to your feelings by the rhythm of your heart beat princess " he whispered by slipping his tongue into mine.

" I won't argue anymore with you even though it hurts me " I said.

" I won't hurt you even though I am hurt " he replied.

" Copy cat " I said.

He moved away breaking the kiss.

Now, I can fill my lungs with oxygen.

He rested his forehead onto mine.

" I am sorry " he replied.

" I love you " I said.

" I love you too my little princess " he said.

I leaned back and gazed at him.

" I am sleepy Steve " are the only words came out after a hard kiss.

He chuckled and offered his back.

He is now carrying me to our room on his back.

I rested my head on his shoulder by wrapping my arms around his neck.

" Am I heavy!? " I asked him.

" You aren't... My workout will be useless if I feel you heavy. Just sleep quietly princess " he said.

_____________________________________________________

I unpublished chapter 40 and 41

Because they contain mature content... You can continue with them if you don't want to. Just a little disappointment will be carried but can be read alone.

😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 42K 57
(WARNING: This is my first story btw. Some parts may be cringe or toxic, but I don't feel like changing anything) I watched as he frustratingly ran h...
46.4K 1.5K 26
18+ Warning. Mature scenes and Language. Sneak Peek- "You okay, baby girl?" He asked lowly. I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath. I nodded slowly...
1.4M 28.5K 20
𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲 =========================== He walked in and locked the door. "The only time you talk in this whole fuc...
88.2K 1.2K 30
"Hmm I see but I don't want to be in a relationship " I say sternly "Okay princess what If I go underneath this table ...will I not find you soaked" ...