tiktok imagines ;)

By Kamarie2019

just some kinda long/ kinda short one shots about your favorite boys More

hi guys!!
bro time// sway house
daughter // Anthony Reeves
my king// huddy
ex// j. hossler (TW)
ex//j.hossler (SMUT)
ex// j. hossler
on the corner// r. storms
pool time // huddy (light SMUT)
change // r. storms
leaked // a. reeves
wisdom teeth // b. hall
just friends // q.griggs
loss // sway boys
blaze // j. hossler
blaze // j. hossler
abandoned// g. Johnson
texas // j. hossler
author notes
never // r. storms (TW)
Tennesseans // j. Hossler
separation// sway house
cheater // j. Richards // sway
drag // j. hossler
drag // j. hossler (SMUT)
surgery // q.griggs
fighter // b. hall
Home Again // j. Richards
Scared // B. Gray
note
First Time // Huddy
Family Meeting // Q. Griggs
Haunted Forrest// Huddy
heartbroken// j. richards
note
notes

Future// B. Gray

2.1K 45 12
By Kamarie2019

I smiled at my a 16 year old twins fighting about who got to drive the Jeep and who got to drive the Cruiser. "How about you go together?" I asked, shaking my head at them.

"But, Mom, Kayden is picking up Bella and I don't really like her," Josie groaned, picking at her nails. "And I don't really like Drew, but I deal with him," Jacob said. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, I'll drive," I shrugged, making my 5 year old giggle from the table. "No, Mom, we'll go together." Jacob said, nodding at Josie.

She nodded back agreeing. Jacob took Daxton from his seat at the table and took him to watch TV in the Livingroom.

"So, Mom, I need an outfit to wear. Wanna help me?" She asked. I smiled at her. "Of course I do. You have to look amazing for Drew. Tell him I said happy birthday, by the way," I winked at her.

"Whose birthday is it?" Blake, my husband asked, slinging his arms around Josie's shoulders. "Oh, just Max's." I said, shrugging.

My daughter and I are very close. She tells me everything and if she doesn't want her dad to know, then he don't. Like Drew.

"Hi baby," Blake said, kissing Jo's forehead. They were close too. She's always been a daddy's girls. "Hi, Dad," She smiled leaning into him.

"You ready?" I asked her. She nodded. "Ready for what?" Blake asked, walking over to me and giving me a peck on the cheek, then going to the fridge.

"Oh, I'm going to paint her nails and help her get ready for Max's party tonight." I said. He nodded. "Alright."

I followed our daughter to her room and sat on her bed. "So, I was thinking my red dress, you know the one with the low back."

I nodded. "That would be super cute. And no heels, they are dangerous at parties. How about the red wedge sandals?" I asked.

She grabbed them and went into her closet to get ready. "Mom, I kinda need to ask/tell you something," She said, walking out of the closet.

I zipped her dress up and nodded at her. "I think I'm ready to have sex with Drew. We've been together for a while and I trust him and I really like him."

I smiled at her. "Then do it. I was younger then you when I lost mine and I don't regret it." I said, rubbing her shoulders.

She scrunched her nose. "Was it with Dad?" I laughed and shook my head. "No, I did not meet your dad until I was 19. And it was through Bryce."

She nodded. She sat down at her dresser and started doing her hair and makeup. I took the straightener and helped her finish her hair.

"Thank you for talking to me about it," I said as she stood up and looked at herself in the mirror. "I'm just glad that I can talk to you, some girls can't talk to their mom about his stuff, and I think that would be weird, not telling you." She said.

I hugged her. "I love you, and I'm glad you two trust me enough to talk to me." I said, squeezing her shoulders. "I love you too, and it's almost time to go.

I followed her back downstairs to the Livingroom where Blake and Jacob were playing a video game.

"Ready?" Josie asked. Jacob nodded, getting up and grabbing the keys. "You know my rules. Be home by curfew. Call me if you need anything." I said, closing the door behind them.

I turned and met Blake coming up behind me. "How late will they be tonight?" I asked. "I think three hours?" He said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Yep, me too. Where's Dax?" I asked. "He is in bed. Asleep." Blake smirked. I laughed. "Yeah?" I asked. he nodded. "Yeah," he said, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

I laughed as he threw me on the bed and shut and locked the door. He smirked at me as he pulled his shirt off. I bit my lip.

He kissed me on the lips, slowly dragging out what we both needed. "Fuck, y/n, it's been what? A week?" He asked. I nodded, pulling him and rolling us over so I was on top.

+++++++++++++++

As Blake rolled off the top of me trying to catch his breath, I pulled the sheet over me. "That was fun," I said, trying to catch my breath.

I grabbed my phone checking to see what time it was. "They are currently an hour late." I said, shaking my head and nuzzling up to Blake.

He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me into him. "So what is this thing with Drew and Josie?" He asked.

I closed my eyes and sighed. "Did Jacob or Dax say something?" I asked, turning to face him. "Jacob may have said something about it." He said.

"Blake, listen, Jo didn't want you to know because she knows how you would react." I said. He shook his head. "I would not do anything, yet. I want to meet him, of course." He said.

I sighed and nodded. "I'll tell her tomorrow. I wish you would tell me these things though," He said. I shook my head.

"I know Blake, but she's my daughter and I - we have this bond that I don't know, Blake. I didn't have that with my mom, and I always wanted my daughter to be able to talk to me." I sighed, rubbing one of my hands up and down his chest.

My phone rang and I rolled over and picked it up. "hello?" I asked, answering. "Hey girl, uhm, I have your children at my house." Addison said.

I sighed. "Why?" "Uhm, something about how Jacob got in a fight with someone and Josie is upset. Can Blake hear me?" I sighed and looked at Blake.

"Yeah, I'm on my way over. Is Bryce there?" I asked. "Yeah, he's trying to calm Jacob down." I nodded and hung up the phone.

"So, we need to go to Bryce and Addison's house, the twins are over there." I said, standing up and getting dressed.

Blake followed suit, grabbing his clothes and putting them back on. I put my hair back up and went to grab Dax from bed.

"C'mon baby, we are going to Addi's house," I said, wrapping him in a blanket and in my arms. Blake came in a looked at me. "let me see him, you don't need to be carrying him." He said, taking Dax.

We got in the car and Dax went back to sleep. As soon as we pulled up to Addison's house I saw Drew's car in the driveway. "Fuck," I cringed.

"Whose car is that?" Blake asked, looking at me. I shrugged, getting out and leaving Blake to get Daxton.

I walked to the porch and saw Drew standing there. "Hey y/n," he sniffled, looking away from me. I sat down on the stairs beside him.

"Drew, are you okay? What happened?" I asked. He shrugged. "I have no idea. Jacob got pissed and just started swinging on me and I didn't want to do anything and, I don't know." he said, turning to me.

I hugged him and sighed as he cried on my shoulder. I love Drew as if he was one of my own kids. It was hard not to.

Drew pulled back at the sound of Blake clearing his throat. "Hi, sir," Drew said, standing and extending a hand to Blake.

I stared him down until he shook Drew's hand. He never said a word, just looked at me and walked into the house.

I sighed. "I am going in to talk to the twins. Do you want to come in?" I asked him. He shook his head. "Will you tell Jo i'm outside?"

I nodded, patting his shoulder and going inside. As soon as I cam through the door, Jo hugged me. "Hey, baby, are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm going to fucking kill him," Blake said, heading towards the door pissed off. "Woah, Blake Gray. Stop where you are right now and calm the fuck down," I seethed at him, still hugging Jo.

"What happened baby? Are you okay?" I asked her. She nodded, but more tears rolled down her face.

"I - we - I was going along with what we talked about, and Jacob came in and started yelling and I don't know Mom, I was scared and didn't want to call you and Dad so I called Bryce and," She stopped and started crying more.

"Shh, baby, calm down Jo, I'm here." I said, looking at Blake. He sighed and came over to Jo. "Hey, baby, are you okay?" He asked, rubbing her back.

She shook her head and let go of me, turning to Blake. "I'm going to kill your son," I mouthed to Blake and he nodded, hugging Jo.

"Where is he?" I asked Bryce, who was sitting on the couch. "Porch with Addison." he said. "Is Jo okay?" I nodded.

"She will be. Will you please make sure that Blake doesn't got bat shit on Drew please? I'm going to kill my son." I said, smiling at him.

I walked out onto the back porch and saw Addison rubbing Jacob's back. I sighed. He heard me and looked up.

"Mom, i'm so sorry, I didn't know what was going on -" I stopped him by giving him the look. "what in the hell did you do?" I asked.

He sighed and in five seconds, he went back to the little 5 year old boy he used to be. He took a deep breath and Addison looked at him and nodded.

"I walked into the room they were in and they were just making out and he was on top of her and I got freaked out because she's my little sister and I just blew up." He said. I nodded.

"And what did you do?" I asked. "I hit Drew." I nodded and dropped my head, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Mom, I didn't mean to, it was just the first thing I though to do because I know the way the guys think and then I was like 'that's my sister,' and I just blew up." He said, meeting my eyes.

I nodded and opened my arms. he walked into them, wrapping his arms around my shoulders, considering he's taller then me.

"Is Jo mad at me?" He asked. I shrugged. "I don't know. You will have to ask her. If I was her I would be pissed at you." I said.

he nodded. "Is dad mad at you about the Drew thing?" he asked, rubbing the back of his neck. I laughed and shook my head.

"Your dad can't stay mad at me for more then ten minutes." I giggled looking at him. "Go, talk to Jo." I said, pushing him towards the door.

I followed Jacob into the house and got kind of scared when I saw Bryce and Blake gone. walked out the front door and saw Blake talking to Drew and Jo.

I sat down on the steps beside Bryce. "it's been a fucking night." He said, laughing at me. "You know, Jo took a lot after you, and I think Jacob might be mine."

I shook my head and laughed. Blake made his way over to us and sat in front of me, leaning back into me.

"Bryce, I think Jacob might actually belong to you. He thought hitting someone would solve the problem." Blake said shaking his head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 1K 20
One shots about Tik Tok boys, but with phobias
228K 2.4K 41
- 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎 "𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘪 𝘣𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰"
321K 3K 199
*𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐬 "𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤"* 𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐀 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥�...
125K 1.8K 58
❝𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐇𝐈𝐌❞ ↳ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, i made a book of tiktok boy ships. (this is bxb) -had been edited to my best ability-