ex// j. hossler

jaden and I were sitting in his bed, laughing at the fact that his mom caught us, again. "that was kinda embarrassing." I said, running his hands through his blonde hair.

he shook his head, rolling over where he was no laying his head on my stomach. "are you excited about L.A?" he said, gently stroking my thigh.

"uh, yeah, i'm looking forward to finally getting to tattoo some celebrities that have been calling me." I said, looking at him.

"you should totally tat the sway boys first." I smiled at him. "are you sure they are gonna be cool with me coming?"

he scoffed, looking at me. "yeah. Anthony already loves you. and I know they are just gonna be glad i'm not moping around the house like I usually do when I come back."

I lightly smiled. "damn, you really miss me that much?" he nodded. "hell yeah, like the first time I came back and we hooked up, I told Bryce and showed him a picture of you." he said, stopping and biting his lip.

"and?" I smirked. "he said you were hot and he'd totally smash. then I got pissed." I laughed. "I mean Bryce isn't that bad." he sat up quickly.

"no," he said, sternly sitting up. "I was kidding j, I only have eyes for you." I said, looking in his green eyes.

he moved so we were face to face. we laid there, looking into each others eyes, one of his arms under my head and the other stroking my side.

"I want our kids to have your nose." he said, kissing my nose. I shook my head. "I want them to have your eyes." I said, lightly running my hands down his torso.

"I want them to have your heart, and your tiny freckles that you hate, and that birthmark on your back that you hate." he said, gently kissing me.

"jaden," I said, pulling back. "yeah, baby?" he said, kissing my forehead. "I love you, a lot. and I we leave each other again, I-I don't think I could handle it."

he looked at me, mouth open. "i'm never letting you go again. promise. I love you way to much, y/n, to." I bit my lip, nodding.

he kissed my forehead, then I rolled over, pushing my back against his front. "I love you to the moon and back." he whispered, gently kissing behind my ear.

____________________________

it had been 2 weeks and jaden and I were going to L.A. "ready?" he said, grabbing my last bag and getting it put up. I nodded.

his mom drove us to the airport. we went through security and got all the stupid shit done. we were waiting for our plane to be boarded.

jaden had went to get something to eat, even though we just ate. "i'm gonna miss you." amy said, wrapping her arm around me.

I smiled, hugging her back. "thank you for being there for me when I was hurting so bad. I don't know if I could have ever went to rehab and made it without you."

jaden came back and told amy his goodbyes. at about 1, they called for us to board the plane.we got on the plane, and I looked out the window.

"i'm excited! I haven't been to L.A. since the last time I came out her with you." I said, smiling at jaden, who was just biting his lip at me.

"what?" I asked, lightly pushing his face away. "nothing, you're just cute." he shrugged, pecking my cheek.

_____________________________

I laughed when we pulled up to the Sway House. "okay, so the boys might try and attack you." jaden said, getting a few of the bags from the Uber.

"okay. is Anthony here? I kind of missed him." I said, grabbing the last of my bags. "uh, he should be. he might be with Avani though."

we got to the door and jaden kicked it. "jaden," I scolded, leaning in front of him and pushing it open. "what?" he said, looking at me.

"Y/N!" I looked around and my best friend in the entire world was right across from me. "Anthony! I fucking missed you!" I yelled, dropping my bags and jumping on him.

"I missed you too bro," he laughed hugging me. he put me down, looking at Avani and Jaden. "well, uhm." he said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Avani, we're gonna have to be best friends now. because they are gonna be inseparable."