abandoned// g. Johnson

griffin and I were out riding around in the L.A. night air. "okay, so you've never seen Moana, but you've watched Coco?" I laughed.

he rolled his eyes. "yes, now quit making fun of me." He whined, tapping his fingers on my thigh. "okay, fine I'll stop bubs." I laughed.

we got to our spot. it was this little cave off in a little section of woods. I sat down on the blanket I had brought. "c'mon," I said, grabbing Griff's hand and pulling him down.

he sat beside me. "I kinda wanna watch moana now." he said, making me laugh at him. "we will when we get home." I said, patting his leg.

"what are we out here for?" he asked, licking his lips. I smiled. "well, there's supposed to be a meteor shower at ten." he nodded, then checked his phone.

"uh, y/n, it's only 9." I smirked. "I know, but it thought we could," I paused, "talk for a little bit." I said, moving so I was straddling his lap.

he smirked, sitting one hand on my hip and the other cupping my cheek. "yeah. talk." he whispered, leaning up to kiss me.

we made out for a little bit, but I stopped him. "no, I actually wanna talk." I said, patting his chest, but not moving from his lap.

he looked worried. "i'm kinda scared." he said, tightening his grip on my hips. i laughed. "why? i was just wondering if you wanted to go home with me when i go."

he let out a deep breath. "oh, yeah. God, it thought that was gonna be worse then that. wait." he said, eyes widening.

"i'm now scared to go home with you." he whimpered. i kissed him again. "why?" he scoffed. "your aunt. she was all over me at that thing i went to last time." i rolled my eyes.

"yeah, but we're dating now, so she won't try anything." i said, going to get off his lap. "where are you going?" he asked, holding me down.

"to sit beside you." he shook his head. "no," i laughed. "fine. the shower is about to start." i turned so i was sitting between his legs. he wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on my chin.

we watched the meteor shower. it was amazing honestly, but astronomy just amazes me. when it was over i looked at griff. "i love you." he said, smiling.

"i love you. now let's go, i'm getting cold, and wanna go home and watch moana." i said, standing up and grabbing his hand.

he got up and grabbed the blanket. we started to walk back toward the car, when i heard a tiny yelp. "what the hell?" griffin whispered.

i turned my phone flashlight towards the direction of the noise and saw a box. "what is that?" he asked, grabbing my hand.

i walked over to the box and peered into it. "griffin, it's a puppy."i whispered, reaching and picking it up. griffin looked at me.

"y/n, that thing could have rabies. or distemper." he scolded, looking at it. I pouted. "griff, please, let's just take it to the house, and see what the boys think."

he sighed, making me pout more. "okay, okat, we will." i squealed, wrapping the puppy in the blanket. "she's a girl. what should we name her?" i asked, getting in the car.

he looked at me. "i don't know. venus?" i looked at him. "let's name her star. do you like that name? star?" i asked, in a baby voice.

she had finally quit shaking, by the time we pulled up to the house. "guys, c'mere!" i said, entering the house.

"we can't, you come here." jaden yelled back. i walked into the living room and saw Issac, the tattoo guy. "hey, issac." i waved.

"y/n, what's in your blanket?" Bryce said, coming over. "a puppy! her name is star. and guys, tell griffin we should keep her." i said, looking at them all and showing her.

quinton gasped, coming over and taking her from me. "q, that's my dog." i said, looking at him. he nodded. "you can have her back. i say we keep her." every one else agreed.

i looked at griffin. "sorry, bubs, you're out voted. " i smirked, making griffin roll his eyes playfully. "okay, but we're taking her to the vet tomorrow." he said.

i laughed and went and sat down beside him. we were talking about what all we would have to get her. i looked at jaden.

he had star and she was curled up on his chest, asleep, as Issac finished the tattoo. "and this is how Sway gets a dog." Bryce said.