Sad Short Stories That WILL...

By OutOf_Love

These are all original sad stories I wrote. I really hope you are prepared to be brought to tears. There is o... More

Friday
Mother's Love
Selfless Sam
Remember
Dreams
Quick Note And Goal for Part 2
Short
Maybe
Life Update
Button
Pain
Sorry #Author's Note#
Care Bear
Birthday Cake
Forgotten Essay
Cuts (Story Poem)
OMG *Author's Note*

Bob's Not Bad

12.8K 374 107
By OutOf_Love

"I don't care what anyone says, Bob's not bad,"

Back when I was a little girl, I used to get bullied by this boy named Bob. At the time, I was too young to know that the reason he did so was because he liked me, so I thought he was the meaniest boy in the world.

He yanked my hair, called me stupid when I got answers he himself didn't know wrong, and constantly bumped into me even if I wasn't in his way.

He slapped me around, degraded me, and made me dread living everyday. I didn't realize though it was only because he liked me, and I guess the people I told didn't realize it either, because they arrested him.

Then they tried to convince me to hate him, to say how bad he was, to turn me against him, but I couldn't. It was my fault I couldn't see the true meaning.

"I don't care what anyone says, Bob's not bad,"

It took me a while to realize it was only because he liked me, "He's just acting like a normal dad,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

624K 11.1K 56
Stephen Chbosky once said, "We accept the love we think we deserve." This is not just a collection of poems but my feelings compiled together ♥ Enjoy!
29.6K 880 16
*A SHORT WINTER ROMANCE* .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅. 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬 and 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 used to be best friends. Until Bonnie's parents decided to mo...
249K 11K 131
a variety of losses, regrets, and depression wrapped into a mess of a poem book started: 04.29.15 completed: 06.24.19 a book that has existed almost...
9.5K 445 75
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...