Broken, Pained and Damaged

By RovenaNatasha

Your broken because of your past and ongoing present. You're Pained because you have no other choice. When th... More

Prologue- Part 1
Prologue- Part 2
Chapter 1- The Aftermath
Chapter 2- An Eventful Monday
Chapter 3- The Battle Of Emotions
Chapter 4-What's Happening?
Chapter 5- Gifts and Surprises
Chapter 6- Half a Decade Old...
Chapter 7- Suspicions
Chapter-8 A Session In The Café

Author's Note

270 20 11
By RovenaNatasha

Hello, my dear readers,
Finally I have decided to publish the book I've been writing for quite a while. It's a fanfiction. So my Weilan lovers, here is a another story to add to your vivid imagination.

Now, first off let me tell you. This story is going to be a waterfall of tears. 😁😁😁 So put on your seat belts and let's have a jolly ride. Its going to be a bit unbearable but let's hope. Shall we?

I have to thank @Sam_8813 for the amazing cover. Thank you my dear author. It's beautiful. So the cover credit is entirely yours.

I was originally going to publish after my exams but here I am publishing it the day before my literature examination.

The reason is my most precious friend. My angel. She is not exactly well these days. So this is for her. Angel please smile because this book is dedicated to you. ❤️❤️❤️

Alright, my dear fellas and my boos....
Hop on to the next page... I'll see you right there.

Yours truly, Rovena

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 858 20
Wei Zhan fell in love when he was young, with his best friend turned Childhood murderer Lan Yibo. It wasn't easy having him disappear from his life...
16.9K 961 16
Shen Wei and Shen Yezun are twin brothers with different fates. Shen Wei was born with an abnormal heart which made him unable to do many activities...
11.6K 754 15
shenwei has been taking care of yunlan since he was a little kid.....he loved him too much as a brother..... but what if yunlan doesn't return his br...
278 37 10
Shen Wei was forced by her father to marry her own boss in her working place while her heart was already taken by another guy. But at the same time...