Before the male god blackened...

By BeFit3

Traveling continuously, but just in order to send some warmth to the male gods who have endured all kinds of... More

Chapter 1 The vegetative male god (1)
Chapter 2 The vegetative male god (two)
Chapter 3 The Vegetative Male God (3)
Chapter 4 The vegetative male god (four)
Chapter 5 The Vegetative Male God (5)
Chapter 6 The Vegetative Male God (6)
Chapter 7 The Vegetative Male God (7)
Chapter 8 The Vegetative Male God (8)
Chapter 9 The Vegetative Male God (9)
Chapter 11 The Vegetative Male God (11)
Chapter 12 The Vegetative Male God (End)
The vegetative male god Fanwei
"Slag" President (1)
"Slag" President (2)
"Slag" President (3)
"Slag" President (4)
"Slag" President (5)
"Slag" President (6)
"Scum" President (7)
"Slag" President (8)
"Slag" President (9)
"Slag" President (10)
"Slag" President (11)
"Slag" President (12)
"Slag" President (13)
"Slag" President (14)
"Slag" President (End)
-Fan Wai Han Shen

Chapter 10 The Vegetative Male God (10)

506 4 0
By BeFit3

Chapter 10 The Vegetative Male God (10)

    Pushing Feng Yue, warmly and silently followed behind Zhou Wenyao, who was walking in front of him, and occasionally passing by the corridor windows, you can see that the sky at this time is already a dark blue color, only the distant horizon can still be I can see a faint golden red...

    and the quiet corridor can only hear the crisp footsteps of two people at this time, and the sound of the wheelchair wheel rolling over the wooden floor gently, plus the occasional passing. Wind.

    The hearts of the three people rarely calmed down together.

    But this kind of calmness was completely broken after turning a corner together-

    warmly watching the gorgeousness and flamboyance oncoming, he opened his mouth slightly.

    At this time, the huge living room of Feng’s family has been arranged in another appearance, with extended tables and chairs, candles, flowers and tableware have been placed on top, two rows of neatly standing servants, dressed in matching costumes, and a band that is already ready. , Almost as soon as the three of them appeared in the living room, they played soft music. Behind them, the curtains of the floor-to-ceiling windows flew up and down with the night wind outside...

    At least, everything seemed to be beautiful.

    At this time, sitting with her back to them was a curly-haired woman wearing a dark purple leaky back dress. Almost when she heard the sound of music, she turned her head and looked at them in surprise. It's a pity that Surprisingly, after seeing the warmth and Feng Yue behind Zhou Wenyao, he quickly froze on his face. Even the intimacy Wenyao was only turned twice in his mouth, and he couldn't say it completely.

    After all, in her opinion, Feng Yue has already begun to recover at this time, and his current identity is still her fiancé, in front of him, why is she...

    so tangled, Fang Qingya's face is now blue and white. Yes, it looks so weird.

    But at this moment, she couldn't help but feel a strange uneasiness in her heart. Even she herself didn't know what she was upset about...

    Zhou Wenyao looked at Fang Qingya like this, and the corners of her mouth were always hanging. A seemingly nonchalant smile, but there seemed to be some slight ridicule in the smile, but I didn't know whose ridicule was directed at.

    He walked forward two steps slowly, smiling.

    "Qingya, today you are celebrating your birthday. If only the two of us are too deserted, so I called Warmth and A Yue together. You shouldn't mind, right?"

    Warmth...

    Fang Qingya's There was a chuckle in my heart, but after

    listening to Zhou Wenyao's words, facing Feng Yue, how could she say the word mind, just about to be generous, the next second she watched the warmth coming out of the shadows , Looking at the skirt on her, Fang Qingya stood up.

    This dress...this dress...

    she remembers that she saw it in a magazine. The mysterious French handmade custom family produced the most sought-after one this year. It was also the best birthday gift she chose to give herself this year. Remember Before, she only hinted to Zhou Wenyao when she was warm, but now this skirt is actually worn on this woman, this kind of woman who is so poor that she wants to work in her family! She doesn't think she can afford such a brand, and even if Feng Yue recovers, he can't spend a penny under Zhou Wenyao's "look after", so except for him...

    thinking like this, Fang Qingya's His face slowly turned pale, and the hand placed on the table was gently clenched.

    What do you mean, what does this mean!

    She really wanted to rush to Zhou Wenyao and ask him aloud, but her dignity and face would never allow her to do so under the full view of everyone.

    Fang Qingya, who was standing at the table with a particularly scary face, could even see that something was wrong with her warmth, but Zhou Wenyao seemed to have not seen anything, but turned around and led Warm and Feng to step forward. The gentleman helped Warmth open the chair and watched her sit down. He walked to the main seat and sat down slowly in the direction facing the door.

    It seemed that at this time, he saw Fang Qingya who was still standing in place, and said with a smile, "Qingya sit down, I didn't want me to pull a chair for you, huh..."

    After teasing and talking, Zhou Wenyao smiled helplessly, and he was about to get up and walk towards Fang Qingya as if to help her pull a chair.

    Seeing his posture, Qingya below uncontrollably looked at Feng Yue, who was on the side. Seeing his expressionless eyes, she waved her hand with a stiff smile, "No need, Miss Song is a guest... …" The

    implication is that she is the master and doesn't need to be.

    Seeing Fang Qingya sitting down, Zhou Wenyao's smile faded, but Fang Qingya, who was still observing Feng Yue's expression, did not notice this.

    But the warmth was a little stupefied by their posture. Why did you always feel that the two of them became strangers? Not long ago, it was...

    forget it, it has nothing to do with her.

    But when Feng Yue saw the two behave like this, he slightly hooked the corner of his mouth in his heart, and then lowered his eyes slightly.

    Seeing that everyone was seated, Zhou Wenyao waved his hand and stopped the band on the side. Then his eyes signaled that the kitchen was ready to serve food, and the servant on the side began to skillfully pour the food to the four people present. Get red wine.

    As soon as the pouring was over, Zhou Wenyao raised the cup and smiled, "Today is mainly Qingya’s birthday. I don’t like the excitement, and Qingya doesn’t like it. I didn’t call many people. Just prepare to celebrate at home. The four of us have never sat down and talked, got together, so we took this opportunity to drink together...Oh, sorry, it was my problem, I forgot A Yue, you can’t drink wine like this Yes, it was my mistake. It seems that this glass of wine..."

    Zhou Wenyao has not finished speaking, but the malicious expression in his eyes looking at Feng Yue with a smile is undisguised.

    Hearing this, Fang Qingya almost subconsciously raised her head and looked at Feng Yue, but she didn't want to look up when she saw the girl sitting next to him almost without even thinking about picking up the red wine glass in front of Feng Yue. Lifting his head, he suffocated in one breath, then reached out his hand and picked up the glass in front of him, and suffocated again.

    I don’t know if I drank too eagerly or choked my throat. Just after drinking, the girl coughed violently. She coughed so that her face was red, but she wiped her lower lip firmly. She looked at Zhou Wenyao, and then smiled brightly, "Feng Yue can't drink, I drink, he can't eat, I eat, it's the same, right?"

    She looked at her empty red wine glass Slowly turned it upside down, nothing dripped inside.

    Fang Qingya was slightly startled, but Zhou Wenyao was staring at her, and suddenly laughed in a low voice. The more he laughed, the louder the voice, the more exaggerated the action, the more he laughed, and in the end even tears came out.

    Hearing his laughter, Fang Qingya turned her head and looked over with some worry, warm and frowned slightly.

    It was not until Zhou Wenyao's laughter subsided that he slowly lowered the wine glass in his hand.

    "Oh, it's really enviable, A Yue. I have always envied you before. You have a good family background, good looks, and a beautiful and generous fiancée. She went to the most famous university in China, and even entered school. The most dazzling existence in the crowd is always cold-faced, but there are still people who will continue to come up and stick your cold buttocks with hot faces. It has become a meeting of the school student union in the freshman year. Long, I know that you have a fiancee, and those girls who confessed to you are also like leeks after autumn. After one crop after another, after graduation, others are still bumping into walls and don’t know where the future lies. At that time, you have already begun to enter your father’s company, start to manage a company of tens of thousands of people, and go to magazines and TV again and again..."

    "It's really simple. You walked this way and you didn’t have any hardship. Once, it’s always going so smoothly. All the roads ahead will be paved for you. Even if it’s not paved, it’s just as difficult for you to go through a small puddle, compared to most people in this world. In terms of how unfair this is."

    "Obviously he worked so hard and he had suffered so much, but he had a drunk father, a mother who was abused every day and had no other choice but to cry. He didn't even know what it was like to eat every day. Although they look good, they will always be ridiculed by everyone because they wear the worst clothes and eat the worst in the class. They are ridiculed by the teacher because their parents can’t give gifts. Even the money for college goes to my summer vacation. Outside, following the men in the village, he earned it brick by brick on the construction site. He thought his life would be changed after going to college, but he didn’t. It was him who was ridiculed and looked down upon. He could only look up at that The dazzling man is obviously better, but everyone will still vote for that cold man without hesitation..."

    "It's really unfair! Are you saying that? A Yue..." After

    speaking, Zhou Wenyao He let out a breath, then smiled, got up and walked slowly to Feng Yue's side.

    And Fang Qingya and the warmth on the side were already silent.

    Obviously, Zhou Wenyao said "he" is himself.

    He has indeed suffered a lot, suffered a lot of sins, and has many, many unwillingnesses in his heart, but...

    this is not the reason for him to resent and hurt others.

    Warmly looked at the empty wine glass in front of him and thought.

    At this time, Zhou Wenyao actually said again, "Look at you, even if you look like this, there will still be people who will never leave you. They have very high academic qualifications, but they are willing to come to Feng's house to be a caregiver. To be honest with you, I am really envious..."

    After speaking, Zhou Wenyao bypassed Feng Yue and came to the warm face, and for a moment the music rang.

    Zhou Wenyao bent over and stretched out her hand, "Beautiful Miss Song, do I have the honour to invite you to dance?"

    Hearing this, it was not only warm and stunned, but Fang Qingya, who was opposite her, stood violently in amazement. Up.

    "Zhou Wenyao..."

    She yelled out almost in a gaffe.

    But Zhou Wenyao looked at the warmth in front of him as if he hadn't seen her at all.

    Warmth was ready to refuse almost without thinking, but she hadn't said what she said.

    Zhou Wenyao curled his mouth, "If Miss Song knew Qin Xuemei, I don't think you would refuse me..."

    Mom!

    Warmth almost cried out, but his eyes widened rapidly at this moment.

    "Zhou Wenyao."

    She also stood up and called out calmly.

    "Miss Song?"

    Zhou Wenyao stretched his hand forward again.

    Upon seeing this, he warmly looked at Feng Yue, who was still sitting in the wheelchair and did not respond at all, then looked at the man in front of him, took a deep breath, and put his hand on the hand in front of him, the sound was instant. It got cold.

    "Mr. Zhou, I don't know how to dance, so bear with me."

    After speaking, he followed him to the open space.

    Feng Yue only felt the white gauze of the girl next to him, and his eyes were instantly scarlet.

    Fang Qingya cared too much about the two dancing together, and completely ignored Feng Yue's current abnormality.

    At this time, Fang Qingya's heart had already been swept over by deep anxiety and panic. She didn't understand, really didn't understand. Isn't she the person Mingming Wenyao likes? Obviously the two of them were still in bed last night, right? Why...why did he choose to save her face so much in front of so many people on such a day, and invite such a woman to dance so indifferently to her feelings? Why? why?

    Fang Qingya yelled in her heart, her hands were instantly squeezed, the nails she had just made were deeply embedded in her palms, and deep red marks were printed, but she didn't notice anything, she kept looking in front of her. Two people.

    And the warmth over there said that they can't dance, it's not just talking, basically stepping on the other's foot when they catch the opportunity.

    But Zhou Wenyao seemed to feel no pain at all. Every time he was stepped on, he didn't even change the smile on his face, so he kept jumping.

    The song was about to end, but Zhou Wenyao immediately squeezed her warm waist and pulled her who had been keeping a distance into his arms. He reached out his hand to support the back of her head and was about to lower his head...

    not reacting warmly and quickly staring Big eyes, but their lips haven't touched yet.

    "Zhou Wenyao!"

    "Zhou Wenyao."

    Two voices sounded one after another.

    The first is cold and calm, with a bloody and murderous air rushing toward you.

    The second was anxious and panicked, accompanied by the sound of the wine glass being broken to the ground.

    "Finally don't pretend?"

    Zhou Wenyao turned his head slightly, his eyes cold.

    "Feng Yue." With his

    eyes facing each other, Feng Yue suddenly curled his mouth when he saw the other person's posture of chills.

    "Didn't you, you already knew it?"

    "Huh?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

753K 44.1K 37
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
604K 32.2K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
1M 93.3K 144
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.
2.8M 43.6K 14
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...