The hidden Salvatore - Elijah...

Aprilweasleyxo tarafından

Why is the youngest Salvatore never apart of the story? Avangaline Salvatore moved away whilst she and her b... Daha Fazla

Cast & authors note
chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 8

19.6K 416 58
Aprilweasleyxo tarafından

Avangaline's outfit above ⬆️

Third person p.o.v

"I can't believe you guys kept this from me this whole time" Elena exclaims as she stands in front of the coffins holding the original family.

"Stefan thought if you knew where the coffins were, klaus could threaten people to get the information. Out of you" bonnie replied.

Serves you right for liking so many people Ava thought to herself.

"So these are the rest of his family?" Elena speaks out loud.

"Yeah Elijah and two others"

Ava being the only one in the room not to have met the infamous Elijah mikealson.

"Now this one we can't open. We don't know who's in it or what's in it" bonnie says to Ava and Elena.
"Only that I think my dreams telling me to help kill klaus.

Well that's not good Ava thinks.
"If it can kill klaus are we sure we want to open it ,i mean who knows what is in there it could end up being a nightmare for us all. Just look at mikael as an example." Ava says to both of them trying to drift there minds away from opening the coffin even if she is intrigued herself. But of course she has to remember who she's taking to. Everyone in this bloody town seems to have a sole purpose of killing klaus.

"Mikael didn't go to plan because of Stefan , that won't happen again so this is our best chance" Elena answers confidently.

Not having the energy to disagree Ava just nods whilst they continue there conversation.

"What the hell are you doing" Stefan voice suddenly fills the room as he enters.

"I needed her to know about the coffin" bonnie says to him trying to get him to understand.
He then looks over at ava.

"What. Don't look at me like that. No one told me she wasn't supposed to know"she says to her brother innocently.

"I needed you to keep her out of it bonnie" he speaks sternly.

"So what are you going to do Stefan? Are you going to kidnap me so that I won't tell anyone?"elena says stepping closer to Stefan.

"I mean you can't blame him, I've heard your record of keeping your mouth shut isn't exactly great Elena" Ava says trying to defend her brother.
But just receives a glare from everyone in the room. Great well won't try and help again.

"I think I know who can open the coffin Stefan" bonnie says breaking the tension in the room.
"And I need Elena to help me find her"

"Find who? What are you talking about?"

"It's my mom"

—————————————————-

"What are you doing here klaus" Stefan says as he and Ava enter there home having just sent Elena and bonnie to go and find her mom.
There was no way Ava was going with them , no matter how much her brothers asked her she would literally rather do anything than spend another day with Elena again , just the thought starts to make her miserable.

"I'm enjoying our stalemate" klaus answers the siblings in a bored tone.

"What do you want?" Ava asks him. Curious as to why he's not trying to find the coffins.

"The question is what do you want" he directs his answer towards Stefan.
"My hybrids left town as you demanded, so please tell me what I need to do to get back my family"

Ava was secretly enjoying this. Seeing klaus helpless and having to give in. Well maybe he should think in future before he's a dick to people for no reason she thinks.

"Well ,see, klaus I'm not negotiating." Stefan simply replies.

"And you understand that holding them indefinitely is the same thing as dropping them in the ocean?"

"No,no you leave mystic falls and then give me a call in a few years, and ...we'll talk" Stefan speaks to him smugly knowing he has the upper hand.

Ava wishes he would just keep his mouth shut knowing that if he keeps this up klaus will start killing people that he cares about. At the minute he's to involved in revenge to realise.

"I'm going to give you another chance. Just one more. Let's make a reasonable deal. And this time Ava feel free to join in i mean we both know you know where they are as well." He says keeping his eyes on Ava.

"Or what?" Stefan speaks. God can he just be quite for a couple of minutes so Ava can think of a solution that doesn't include everyone's death.

"Umm how's that working out for you, any friend left?" He says to Stefan knowing he prides himself on his friends and loyalty.

Ava steps closer to klaus " I'm honoured you've decided to let me in on your deal , really it's been a life long dream of mine, but what I need is you to get out of my house so I can talk to my brother over here. Privately." She says to him.

"Okay , love message received. Just remember the offer doesn't last long and when it's gone , then I'll really get angry" Klaus speaks then speads out of the house.

"Do you know how stupid you are?" She questions her brother.
"I get it, it feels good having something over him. The person who's destroyed your life for the last year but what you need to realise is you're still letting him do it. If you don't give him them back then he'll killing people you care about, wether you want to admit that or not.
And when you wake up form this whole revenge phase stafan you'll realise that you could of prevented all of it. And don't even get me started on Elena, you can act like you don't care about her at all but you do and we all know it. And if someone dies at your hands then I mean it when I say she will never forgive you" once she ends her little rant she walks out of the house, hoping that some time alone with her words will kick some Sence into her brother.

—————————————————

"Where are you?"Ava asks her brother over the phone still annoyed at her other sibling.

"Im going to check in the coffins , why you seem stressed , what's little bro done this time?"

"Oh nothing just try to piss of klaus again and possibly get everyone killed no biggie"

"Well I've had an eventful day as well If it's any consolation. Having a friend is stressful. I've been interrogating his 'girlfriend' all day and let's just say it's not going well."

Before Ava got the chance to answer she suddenly heard another voice on the end of the phone.

"What took you so long?" That British voice spoke. Oh god. Ava hangs up and quickly makes her way to her brother.
———————————————-

Once she arrived at the place there were no people of coffins to be seen.
Ava quickly called her brother and he informed her that he had dealt with the hybrid and was back at home.

Waking into the house she can here both her brothers on conversation.

"I was only able to get one of them out in time" Damon speaks as Ava comes in to view.
"The locked one"

"Probably the right choice"

"Is Elena okay" Damon ask sincerely.

Without a second thought Stefans throwing a punch at Damon
Ava quickly speeds towards him at throws him off Damon.

"Take it you two had a heart to heart"Damon speaks still holding his cheek.

"And I take it you two don't want to take about it"

"Damon just leave it now" Ava says not ready for another one of her brothers fights

"Why don't we talk about this" Damon says whilst pulling a dagger from behind him

"What did you do?" Stefan questions his brother.

"Let's just say klaus isn't the only original running around town now"

Both siblings take a second to understand what Damon has just said but Ava finally got it.

Elijah mikealson is awake.

Thank you for reading 🤍
Please vote and comment ❤️

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

198 21 10
This story starts Season 2 of tvd. Season two- Payton Johnson has been abducted by a British man she's never seen before. She's taken to a small town...
896K 20.6K 66
❝it's always been you❞ *COMPLETE* *BOOK ONE OF THE SALVATORE SISTER SERIES* THE VAMPIRE DIARIES - SEASON TWO - FOUR Charlotte Amelia Salvatore was tu...
253K 4.9K 68
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...
107K 2.4K 78
Maddison has lived with her family in Mystic Falls for 16 years with her older sister, Elena Gilbert and younger brother, Jeremy Gilbert. They all we...